米兰达《喷子滚粗(2016)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

沙喷子  时间:2021-03-07  阅读:()

大家好是我米兰达

Hey,guys. It's me,Miranda.

就是想对大家说

Justwanna letyou know

即使你们都是一群黑子that even though you're all a bunch of haters,

也不能阻止我追求梦想的脚步

I'm not gonna let that stop me from pursuing my dreams.你们只是嫉妒我

You're all justjealous.

黑子们你们可以滚开了

So,haters,you can justback off!

现在我要唱

So, I'm gonna sing

艾瑞莎·弗兰克林的《尊重》

"Respect"by Aretha Franklin,

因为我要告诉这些黑子

'cause I wanna show the haters

他们应该懂得基本的尊重that they need to show some respect.

因为这很有必要

'Cause they do.

所以所有黑子听好了

So. ..all you haters listen up,

这首歌♥是唱给你们听的

'cause this one's foryou.

*你想要什么宝贝我都有*

*What you want Baby, I got it*

尊重

*我有你需要的一切*

*Whatyou need You know I got it*

*我需要的只是一点尊重*

*All I'm askin' is for a little respect*

*当你回到家宝贝当你回到家*

*When you get home Yeah,baby,when you get home*《尊重》

*只要一点. . .*

*Justa--*

那个.. .

And. . .

模特们都是这样画的

That's how the models do it.

看起来如何

How'sitlook?

美哭

Amazing.

我看你又回到网上了

I see you're back on the internet.

是啊这样对我的粉丝才公平

Yeah, it's only fair to my fans.

我得追随我心

I have to follow my heart.

好吧看了你的视频我冒出个想法

Okay,well, I watched yourvideo and it kind of gave me an idea--好了艾米丽打住

All right,Emily, let me stop you there.

你不能参与

You can'tbe init.

你不能参与进来艾米丽抱歉

You're not gonna be in it,Emily.Sorry.

真遗憾可是你听我说米兰达

That's too bad.But listen,Miranda,

你记得你以前每周日remember how you used to

都会为茉伊拉姨妈唱的《丹尼男孩》吗sing"Danny Boy"for Aunty Moira every Sunday?

茉伊拉姨妈是谁

Who's Aunty Moira?

有没搞错她是我们最喜欢的姨妈啊

Are you serious?She's, like,our favorite aunt.

我很确定她已经死了

I'm pretty sure she's dead.

没有她还没死我昨天才看见她了

No,she's not dead. I saw her yesterday.

她还生龙活虎呢

She was very much alive.

我得站在米兰达这边了她真的死了

I'm gonna have to side with Miranda here.She's dead.

没错死翘翘了

Yeah,definitely dead.

你确定她还没死吗

Are you sure she wasn't dead?

总之每次我去看她

Anyway,her dementia's been getting worse

她的痴呆症都更严重了every time I've gone to see her.

我就在想

And I was just thinking,

或者说希望你能过来为她唱歌♥hoping,thatyou would come and sing,

也许能激起她的回忆and something might spark for her memory.

我可不想去

I don't want to.

这个演出有多少酬劳

How much does this gig pay?

聪明啊经纪人

Oh,good thinking,manager.

没有报酬

It doesn't pay anything.

这样的话没有报酬的演出

Well, I would say a gig that pays nothing

咱们还是不要去了is somethingwe should pass on.

没错我举双手双脚同意

Yeah, I definitely agree with that.

不这不是个演出

No, it's not a gig.

只是为一个病人尽尽善心

It'sjustagood deed forasickperson.

艾米丽我的我的小宝贝

E mily,my. . .my little nugget.

我能看得出这对你来说有多痛苦

I see how painful this is for you,

相信我我也经历过痛苦and believe me, I know pain.

显然你不能再去敬老院了

So,clearly,you need to stop goingto the nursing home.别做那些让你消沉的事

I mean, if something's depressing,don't do it!

没错别去做别去了

Yeah! Just don't do it.Don't go!

是. . .

Does that. . .

是这个理吗艾米丽

Does that make sense,Emily?

别再去敬老院了

Just stop going to the nursing home.

我突然意识到

You know, itjust occurred to me

艾米丽提出了一个重要的观点that Emily brought up an important point.

你该去拜访一下老一辈的家庭成员

You should visit older family members

因为不知哪天他们就不在了because some day they won'tbe around.

你可不想有天早上醒来发现

And you don'twanna wake up one morning and realize thatyou. . .你都没有机会never got the chance. . .

得到他们的东西to get all their stuff.

说得在理

That's a good point.

艾米丽根本不在乎东西

Emily doesn't even care about stuff.

是的但我在乎东西好吗

No, I care about stuff.Hello?

你真的很在乎东西

You care about stuff so much.

50美分谢谢

Fifty cents,please.

什么你竟敢收我的钱

What?You're charging me?

真见鬼你敲诈啊

What the heck!What a rip off!

抱歉

Sorry.

我昨晚没睡好

I didn't get much sleep last night.

谢谢

Thank you.

我看见你和欧文一起离开教堂

I saw you leave the church with Owen.

是啊

Oh,yeah.

之后发生了好多

A lot happened after that.

真是个疯狂的夜晚

It was a crazy night.

但是我和吉姆舅舅长谈了一番

But I had a long talk with Uncle Jim about everything,我决定追随我心and I've decided to follow my heart.

听起来你们似乎很当真啊

Sounds like things are pretty serious.

非常当真

Extremely.

好吧

Well. . .

我为你感到高兴

I'm happy for you.

你看起来可不开心

You don'tlookhappy.

好点了

Better.

太过

Too much!

天我只是希望你能支持一下我帕特里克

God, I wish you could justbe supportive of me,Patrick.给你谢谢祝你一天愉快

Here you go.Thankyou.Have a nice day.

凯斯你好

Ke ith,h i.

贝瑟妮我不知道你在这上班

Wow,Bethany! I didn't knowyou worked here.

是的干了20年了

Yeah.20 years,actually.

天你真迷人

God,you're a captivating woman.

谢谢

Thank you.

你有忠诚卡[会员卡]吗

Do you have your loyalty card?

我不需要卡来证明我的忠诚

I don't need a card to prove my loyalty.

不过我有卡

But I do have a card.

我需要打折

I need that discount.All right.

因为没这卡我不能给你打折

'Cause I can't give you the discountwithout it.

-这违反规定-嗯

- 'Cause it's against the law. -Yeah.

总共9块9毛5

That's$9.95.

你要烧伤膏的优♥惠♥券吗

Wouldyou like a coupon forburn cream?

我预计我在未来会遇到火灾

I think I'm predicting a fire accident in my future.

那样你就能用上烧伤膏了. . .

And then you can use the burn cream. . .

-因为火灾-对对你懂的

-for your fire accident,okay. -Right.Right,you get it.是啊懂吧

Right.Get it?

你知道贝瑟妮.. .

You know,Bethany. . .

我最近被提拔为

I've been recently promoted

教堂常务的执行理事to executive director of church operations.

就是说.. .

All of which is to say. . .

我觉得我们该找个时间出去就我和你

I think we should go out sometime,you and me.

我的老天

Oh,my gosh.

很抱歉我不能我. . .

I. . . I'm sorry. I can't. I. . .

米兰达不让我约会你知道

Miranda says I'm not allowed to date anymore,you know.她说那会很恶心所以. . .

She said itwould be gross.So. ..

好吧

Oh,well,

那我们拭目以待

We'll see about that.

我的老天啊

Oh,my goodness.

你身材这么魁梧手却这么柔软

Your hands are so soft for a big man.

真是.. .

They're. . .

-拜-拜

-Bye. -Bye.

祝你度过愉快的一天

Have a good day.

已经很心花怒放了

It's already great.

你看见没

Hey,did you see that?

抱歉你要买♥♥灌肠剂吗

Sorry,you're getting an enema?

这个牌子的量都很小

You know,this brand is very stingy.

黑子滚开

第一季第三集

卡拉你好茉伊拉姨妈怎么样了

Hi,Carla.How's Aunty Moira doing?

很遗憾艾米丽老样子

Oh, I'm sorry,Emily.Same.

这什么味

What's that smell?

闻起来像是腿上石膏的内部

Smells like the inside of a leg cast.

能让这气味消失吗

Can you make that stop?

抱歉她是和我一起的

I'm sorry.She's with me.

米兰达别这样

Miranda,please.

米兰达休得无礼

Miranda,don'tbe rude.

你得明白老人们聚在一起就这味道

You have to understand,this is how old people smell in groups.你要用嘴呼吸像这样. . .

You're just gonna need to breathe through your mouth like. . .不行我用舌头都能尝到

Nope, I can taste it.

好吧

Okay.

好了我们进去吧我们进去吧

All right,we're going in.We're going in.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

你好尤妮思哈弗先生

Hey,Eunice.Mr.Hav.

你好汉堡先生

Hi,Mr.Hamburg.

我的妈呀

Holy crow!

你就是那著名的电影导演鲍勃·汉堡吗

Are you Bob Hamburg,the famous movie director?

我是著名的电影导演鲍勃·汉堡吗

Am I Bob Hamburg,the famous movie director?

我当然是了

You bet I am!

姨妈是我艾米丽

Aunty?It's me,Emily.

我把米兰达带来了

I brought Miranda with me.

你还记得米兰达吗

Do you remember Miranda?

她当然记得我

Of course,she remembers me.

汤很好喝

Soup isgood.

看见没

See?

茉伊拉姨妈我要给你唱首歌♥. ..

Aunty Moira, I'm gonna singa songforyou. . .

免费的for free.

*丹尼男孩光*

*Oh,Danny boy The lights*

*光在召唤*

*The lights are calling*

好了现在说正事了听着

Okay,now to the important stuff.Listen.

茉伊拉姨妈你死了以后你需要个人

Aunty Moira,whenyou die,andyou need someone

来打理你的钱和遗物请找我to take care of all your money and all your stuff, I'm available.米兰达真是太不得体了

Miranda,that is so inappropriate.

别在这提死亡

Don't talk about death here.

对对

O h,right.Right.

当你长眠时. . .

So,when you go to sleep. . .

-与世长眠. . . . -艾米丽艾米丽

-forever. . . -Emily.Emily.

艾米丽前台找你

Emily,they,uh,they need you at the front desk.

前台干什么

At the front desk,why?

他们觉得你的签名是假的

I think they think it's a forgery.

你伪造了自己的签名

That you forged your signature.

这简直是鬼扯啊

That doesn't make any sense.

跟茉伊拉姨妈有关她的药还是头.. .

It's somethingwith Aunty Moira about,uh,her pills or head. . .口腔药物你去看下

Mouth pills.Go. . .go check.Go check.

我马上回来

I'll be right back.

米兰达也许你没看出来

Miranda, in caseyou couldn'ttell,

我刚才骗了你妹妹

I was lyingto your sister.

听着刚发生了一件很不可思议的事

Listen,something incredible just happened.

那边有一位超大牌的好莱坞电影导演

There's a huge Hollywood director over there.

在那群平凡老人当中日渐消瘦

Hostwinds:免费更换IP/优惠码美元VPS免费更换IP4.99,7月最新优惠码西雅图直连VPS

hostwinds怎么样?2021年7月最新 hostwinds 优惠码整理,Hostwinds 优惠套餐整理,Hostwinds 西雅图机房直连线路 VPS 推荐,目前最低仅需 $4.99 月付,并且可以免费更换 IP 地址。本文分享整理一下最新的 Hostwinds 优惠套餐,包括托管型 VPS、无托管型 VPS、Linux VPS、Windows VPS 等多种套餐。目前 Hostwinds...

CloudServer:$4/月KVM-2GB/50GB/5TB/三个数据中心

CloudServer是一家新的VPS主机商,成立了差不多9个月吧,提供基于KVM架构的VPS主机,支持Linux或者Windows操作系统,数据中心在美国纽约、洛杉矶和芝加哥机房,都是ColoCrossing的机器。目前商家在LEB提供了几款特价套餐,最低月付4美元(或者$23.88/年),购买更高级别套餐还能三个月费用使用6个月,等于前半年五折了。下面列出几款特别套餐配置信息。CPU:1cor...

SpinServers(月89美元) 2*e5-2630L v2,美国独立服务器

SpinServers服务商也不算是老牌的服务商,商家看介绍是是2018年成立的主机品牌,隶属于Majestic Hosting Solutions LLC旗下。商家主要经营独立服务器租用和Hybrid Dedicated服务器等,目前包含的数据中心在美国达拉斯、圣何塞机房,自有硬件和IP资源等,商家还自定义支持用户IP广播到机房。看到SpinServers推出了美国独服的夏季优惠促销活动,最低月...

沙喷子为你推荐
汇通物流请大家千万不要使用汇通快递!!硬盘工作原理硬盘跟光盘的工作原理?蓝色骨头手机蓝色骨头为什么还没上映西部妈妈网加入新疆妈妈网如何通过验证?同ip网站查询同ip地址站点查询 我本地怎么查询不了psbc.com邮政银行卡6215995915000241921是哪个地区的www.522av.com我的IE浏览器一打开就是这个网站http://www.522dh.com/?mu怎么改成百度啊 怎么用注册表改啊百度指数词百度指数是指,词不管通过什么样的搜索引擎进行搜索,都会被算成百度指数吗?66smsm.comffff66com手机可以观看视频吗?555sss.com不能在线播放了??555
域名升级访问 深圳域名注册 国外服务器 vmsnap3 缓存服务器 ixwebhosting 福建铁通 卡巴斯基免费试用 服务器监测 广东服务器托管 博客域名 小夜博客 移动王卡 comodo 卡巴斯基免费版下载 硬防 海尔t68g stealthy winscpiphone 更多