荷兰语Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第六季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第二季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

南非1♥8♥9♥6

我们需要穿过这条河

We need the river for access.

那下流这片区域呢?

What about the other area downstream?

我们做不到两全其美西米恩

We can't afford both,Simeon.

我们必须这样做

Well,we've got to.

如果别的人也开始勘探的话

If anyone else starts prospecting,

那我们这六个月的努力可就白费了

. . .we'll have lost all we've done in the last six months.给你

There.

这些是我对此的补偿

That's my share for the claim.

太阳一出来我就走

I'm off at first light.

我会在四天内到达比勒陀利亚

I should make Pretoria in four days.

比勒陀利亚:南非首都

-十天内回来?-六个月之后. . .

-And be back in ten,eh? -And in six months. . .

.. .我们就发财了

. . .we'll be rich.

晚安赫里特

Good night,Gerrit.

晚安

Good night.

你是谁?

Who the hell are you?

斯黛拉·德·扎格德你呢?

Stella de Zuigder.And you?

Lee.

西米恩·李

Simeon Lee.

我在这儿多久了?

How longhave I been here?

这是第三天了

This is your third day.

如果我们没发现你你半天内必死无疑

You'd have died in half a day if we hadn't have found you.谢谢

Thanks.

我呃被狮子攻击了

I was,er,mauled by a lion.

是啊我知道

Yeah, I know.

我还取出了子弹呢

I took the bullet out.

好吧

All right.

我同伴袭击了我

My partner attacked me.

这就是钻石给人造成的影响嗯?

That's what diamonds do to people,eh?

别担心他们很安全

Don't worry.They're safe.

你的地图上面被血弄脏了

And your map. It's a bit bloodstained,though.

你嗯. . .

Doyou,er. . .

.. .一个人住在这?

. . .live out here all by yourself?

我父亲已经放弃了把我嫁人的努力了

My father got tired of trying to marry me off.

(荷兰语)

-Gere for meerd. -Gere for meerd.

(荷兰语)

Geliedjie.

(荷兰语)

Geliedjie.

(荷兰语)

Geliedjie.

(荷兰语)

Geliedj ie.Geliedj ie.

(荷兰语)

Waghallisige.

(荷兰语)

Waghallisige.

-不错-不错

-Goed. -Goed.

-不错不错-不错

-Goed.Goed. -Goed.

西米恩?

Simeon?

西米恩?

Simeon?

西米恩!

Simeon!

伦敤40年以后

#All:It Came upon a midnight clear,#

12月21 日

#Thatglorious song of old#

12月21 日

#From angels bending near the Earth#

#To touch their harps of gold#

圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas.

#Peace on the Earth,good will to men.#

#From heaven's all gracious King#

第六季第一集波洛圣诞探案记

#The world in solemn stillness lay#

根据阿加莎克里斯小说改编

#To hear the angels sing#

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas.

你也是先生非常感谢

And to you,sir.Thank you very much.

这是新年之前我最后的一顿大餐了

That's the last decent meal I'll get till the New Year.

你不向往你的圣诞节吗?总探长

You are not looking forward to your Christmas?Chief Inspector?-我们要去我太太的娘家威尔士-啊

-We're going to Mrs Japp's family in Wales. -Ah.

如果他们又唱歌♥的话. . .

If they start singing again. . .

当我一个人吃饭的时候我会想念你的总探长

I shall think of you,Chief Inspector,as I sit down to my simple repast.对于波洛来说圣诞节会很安静的

For Poirot, itwill be a quiet Christmas. . .

.. .和我的收音机一起也许还有书

. . .with my radio perhaps,a book,

和一盒极品比利时巧克力and a box of exquisite Belgian chocolates.

听着波洛

Well, listen,Poirot.

圣诞节清晨当你打开它时要想起我

Think of me on Christmas morningwhen you open this.啊哦十分感谢探长

Oh.Thankyouvery much,Chief Inspector.

-圣诞快乐波洛-也祝你圣诞快乐

-Merry Christmas,Poirot. -Merry Christmas to you.对了当然

Oh,yes,of course.

-给你,亲爱的-谢谢您

-There we are,my dear. -Thank you,sir.

祝你圣诞快乐

And a very happy Christmas to you.

-也祝你圣诞快乐-谢谢

-And to you. -Thank you.

够了够了我又不是小孩子

All right,all right, I'm not a child.

带他们进来

Bring them in.

西米恩·李先生?

Mr Simeon Lee?

是的

Yes.

你把它们带来了吗?

Have you got them?

出去所有人都出去!

Get out.Get out,all of you!

抱歉(没听清)

Beg pardon.

瞧啊

Voil?

我能为您做点什么?

Can I help you?

-嗯是迪克先生吗?-是的

-Yes,Monsieur Dicker?-Yes.

迪克先生我的暖气不供热了

Monsieur Dicker,my radiator, it has gone cold.

-而且.. . -锅炉坏了先生

-And there is a. . . -The boiler is broken,sir.

-那锅炉必须修了-圣诞节后才会修

-Then the boiler it must be repaired. - Itwill be,after Christmas.圣诞节后?这太令人不满意了

After Christmas?That is most unsatisfactory.

很不幸我也没办法

Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it.

我不.. .

I don't. . .

在假期中我找不到水管工先生

I cannot get ahold of a plumber,sir,until after the holidays.我明白我明白

I see. I see.

很抱歉但我什么也做不了

I'm sorry,but there's nothing I can do.

再见迪克先生

Au revoir,Monsieur Dicker.

哦不

Oh,non.

-喂?-赫尔克里·波洛?

-Yes?-Hercule Poirot?

是我赫尔克里·波洛你是哪位?

Itis I,Hercule Poirot,who speaks.

我需要一位侦探在圣诞节期间住在我家

I need a detective to come and stay here in my house for Christmas.不行先生我. . .

Non,Monsieur, I. . .

别拒绝听我说

Don't say no, just like that.Hear me out.

什罗普郡警♥察♥局的萨格登警司推荐你

Superintendent Sugden of the Shropshire police recommended you.我不认识他

I do not know him.

我不在乎你认不认识他他认识你就行

I don'tcare if you don'tknow him.He knowsyou.

我的生命有危险

My life is in danger.

你被恐吓了么你是?

Have you received any threats,Monsieur?

李西米恩·李

Lee.Simeon Lee.

啊你必须来这儿才能弄清楚

Ah,well,you'd have to be here to understand.

告诉我李先生你的房♥子有中♥央♥供暖么?

Tell to me if you please,Monsieur Lee,does your house have the central heating?什么?当然有

What?Yes,of course.

非常好我明天就到

Very well.Poirotwill be there tomorrow.

如果方便的话,请给我您的地址

Give to me, if you please,your address.

在圣诞节帮助一下穷♥人♥吧

Help the needy at Christmas.

非常感谢先生谢谢

Thankyou so much,sir.Thankyou.

女士?愿意在圣诞节帮助一下穷♥人♥么?

Madam?Help the needy at Christmas?

Oh.

可以点餐了么先生?

Are you ready to order,sir?

是的非常感谢

Yes.Thank you very much.

不过请告诉我这棕色温莎汤是什么?

But please to tell me,what is this brown Windsor soup?

先生就是温莎.. .的汤

Well,sir, it's soup. . .from Windsor.

我懂了那我点这棕色温莎汤

I see.Then I will have this brownWindsor soup.

还有

Followed by the. . .

.. .羊脊肉

.. .saddle of lamb.

我能和您一起坐么?

OK if I share your table?

当然可以

Of course.

告诉你我真高兴能离开伦敤

Well, I'll be glad to get out of London, I don'tmind tellingyou.

那地方真糟糕

Oh, it's a terrible place.

但你是英国人不是么?

Butyou are English,no?

我在海外待了几年

Been abroad for years.

-你呢?-我是西班牙人

-What aboutyou?- I am Spanish.

你在西班牙见过内战么?

Did you see any of this,uh,civil war business over in Spain?我见过一个炸♥弹♥落下来

I saw a bomb drop.

然后炸飞了一辆汽车

And it blew up a car.

那没让你感到不安么?

That didn't upsetyou?

在这个世界上人活了一段时间之后

One is alive for a time in this world,

都是要死的yes,and then one is dead.

他的朊友们悲伤而他的敌人们却在庆祝

And one's friends are sad and one's enemies rejoice.你会原谅你的敌人么女士?

Don'tyou believe in forgivingyour enemies,senorita?不. . .我不会

No. . . I do not.

如果我有敌人的话我会切断他的喉咙

If I had an enemy, I would cut his throat.

就像这样

Like this.

我可不想成为你的敌人女士

I wouldn't like to be your enemy,senorita.

这看起来好像并不. . .好吃

But it does notlookvery. . .deicieux

先生这就是棕色温莎汤

Well,sir, itis brownWindsor soup.

是什么呃. . .让你来到英国的?

What,er. . .brings you to England?

我打算和我的英国亲戚们一起住

I'm going to stay with my English relations.

他们很有钱他们住在叫格斯顿的大房♥子里

They are very rich, I think.They live in a bighouse called Gorston Hall.天啊

GoodGod.

怎么了?

What is it?

你一定是杰妮芙的女儿

You must be Jennifer's girl.

我妈妈就叫杰妮芙

My mother's name was Jennifer.

我是哈里·李

I'm Harry Lee.

杰妮芙是我的姐姐

Jennifer was my sister.

家里的人知道你要来吗?

Do the family knowyou're coming?

哦知道

Oh,yes.

他们对你比对我好多了

That's more than they do with me.

他在扮演上帝装作无所不能他总是这样

He's playing God,as he always does.

那是他最喜欢扮演的角色了

It's the role he enjoys most.

我倒是觉得这特别无聊

Well, I think it's extremely boring.

无聊与否待在这里是我们的责仸玛格达莲

Boring or not, it's our duty to be here,Magdalene.

而且还能给我们省一大笔钱

Moreover, it enables us to save considerably.

我们不需要这么节俭

We shouldn't have to scrimp and save like this.

你不能让你♥爸♥再多给你些钱么?

Well,can'tyou make yourfather give you some more money?他去年给我涨了津贴

He upped my allowance lastyear.

那他死后呢?

And what happens when he dies?

他大部分钱会留给阿尔弗雷德和我

The bulk of his money comes to Alfred and me.

还有其他兄弟么?

Isn't there another brother?

不不不哈里离开数年了

No.No,no.Harry left years ago.

我们不谈他他是个恶心的人物

We don't talk about him, incidentally.A very disreputable character.你父亲的名声也没那么好乔治

Well,your father's not all that reputable,George.

你这是什么意思?

What on earth do you mean by that?

当我单独和他一起时他让我很不舒朋

When he gets me alone he makes me feel quite uncomfortable.他说的那些话

The things he says.

是啊是啊人要学会体谅别人

Yes,yes.Well,one has to make allowances.

不仅仅是他说的那些话

It isn't only the things he says.

父亲这把年纪了他的身体已经很不好了

At father's age,with his health being so bad. . .

你总要屈就于他么阿尔弗雷德?

Must you always give in to him,Alfred?

他是个老人了莉迪亚

He's avery old man,Lydia.

而且会越来越老越来越专横

Then he'll get older and more tyrannical.

但为什么我们要跟乔治和玛格达莲一起过圣诞?

But why must we have George and Magdalene for Christmas?父亲已经很久没有见到乔治了

Father hasn't seen George for a longtime.

他对我们很好你知道的莉迪亚

He's very good to us,you know,Lydia.

哦阿尔弗雷德!

O h,Alfred!

不管怎样玛格达莲实在无聊透顶

Magdalene's going to be frightfully bored,anyway.

为什么乔治要娶一个比自己

Well,why George has to go and marry a girl

小二十岁的女孩呢我真搞不明白

20 years younger than himself, I shall never know.

他一向是个笨蛋

He always was a fool.

我想也许她能帮他得到在选民中的支持吧

美得云(15元/月)美国cera 2核4G 15元/月 香港1核 1G 3M独享

美得云怎么样?美得云好不好?美得云是第一次来推广软文,老板人脾气特别好,能感觉出来会用心对待用户。美得云这次为大家提供了几款性价比十分高的产品,美国cera 2核4G 15元/月 香港1核 1G 3M独享 15元/月,并且还提供了免费空间给大家使用。嘻嘻 我也打算去白嫖一个空间了。新用户注册福利-8折优惠码:H2dmBKbF 截止2021.10.1结束。KVM架构,99.99%高可用性,依托BGP...

hostkvm:美国VPS,三网强制CU-VIP线路,$5/月,1G内存/1核/15gSSD/500g流量

hostkvm在2021年3月新上线洛杉矶新VPS业务,强制三网接入中国联通优化线路,是当前中美之间性价比最高、最火热的线路之一,性价比高、速度非常好,接近联通AS9929和电信AS4809的效果,带宽充裕,晚高峰也不爆炸。 官方网站:https://hostkvm.com 全场优惠码:2021(全场通用八折,终身码,长期) 美国 US-Plan0【三网联通优化线路】 内存:1G CPU:...

819云互联 香港 日本 美国 2核4G 18元 8核8G 39元 免费空间 免费CDN 香港 E3 16G 20M 230元/月

819云互联是海外领先的互联网业务平台服务提供商。专注为用户提供低价高性能云计算产品,致力于云计算应用的易用性开发,并引导云计算在国内普及。目前平台研发以及运营云服务基础设施服务平台(IaaS),面向全球客户提供基于云计算的IT解决方案与客户服务,拥有丰富的海外资源、香港,日本,美国等各国优质的IDC资源。官方网站:https://www.819yun.com香港特价物理服务器:地区CPU内存带宽...

明星大侦探第二季为你推荐
软银孙正义如何看待中国的首富马云?如何看待日本软银孙正义马云卸任软银董事马云已经卸任了阿里巴巴,那么他接下来的身份是什么?登陆qq空间首页使用您的原来关闭了空间的QQ号码登录空间首页http://qzone.qq.com,在进入QQ空间个人中心体验版后,点击左上角“立即开通QQ空间”,根据系统提示,输入您相关的资料后为什么还是没有开通集成显卡和独立显卡哪个好集成显卡和独立显卡什么区别?轿车和suv哪个好轿车和SUV 的驾驶视野,那个比较好!!等额本息等额本金哪个好房贷是等额本金划算还是等额本息划算手机浏览器哪个好用手机用哪个浏览器好一点海克斯皮肤哪个好联盟海克斯科技和抽皮肤哪个合适电动牙刷哪个好有人懂电动牙刷吗?飞利浦的好用还是欧乐B好用网络机顶盒哪个好哪个品牌的网络机顶盒好用?
qq域名邮箱 中国十大域名注册商 绍兴服务器租用 深圳主机租用 快速域名备案 西安电信测速 l5639 godaddy续费优惠码 外国空间 debian源 135邮箱 网络空间租赁 免费测手机号 中国网通测速 备案空间 空间服务器 香港博客 shuangcheng 九零网络 web服务器 更多