波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第五季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第二季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第五季第三集

《黄色蝴蝶兰》

巴顿求你了

Barton,please.

别拦我波琳

Don't try to stop me,Pauline.

我必须这么做

I have to do it.

我害怕

I'm afraid.

不用怕

Don'tbe.

快两年了

Two years almost to the day.

他会安息的艾瑞斯我发誓

He will rest, Iris. I swear it.

早上好波罗

Good morning,Poirot.

你好黑斯廷斯

Bonj our,Hastings.

你就吃这个?

Is that all you're having?

那还要吃什么?

What more is there to have?

-一顿像样的英式早餐-那是什么黑斯廷斯?

-A decent English breakfast. -And what is that,Hastings?哦麦片粥两个鸡蛋香肠培根番茄

Well,porridge,two eggs, sausage,bacon,tomato,

吐司配果酱再加一壶茶toast and marmalade,and a pot of tea.

至少我就是这么吃的

That's what I had,anyway.

吃了这么一顿后我想我就要回床上去了

After such a meal of things, I think I will return to my bed.不不不对波罗来讲这些就够了

No,no,no.This will suffice for Poirot.

有什么英式美食

Is there anything in the English cuisine

是你喜欢的波罗?that you like,Poirot?

英国人没有美食我的朊友

The English,they do not have a cuisine,my friend.

-他们眼里只有食物 -哦这么说刻薄了点

-They have only the food. -Well,that's a bit harsh.

比如说肉烤的过火蔬菜过烂

Like the meat,overcooked.The vegetables,too soft.奶酪完全不能吃

The cheese, inedible.

哪天英国人开始自己酿酒

And the day the English create their own wines

我就哪天回比利时is the day I return home to Belgium.

噢这里有家新餐厅应该合你胃口

Oh,this new restaurant should be right up your street then.“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅

Le Jardin des Cygnes.

这星期在杰明街开业

It's opening this week in Jermyn Street.

上面说那里有伦敦最好的法国菜

They say it'll serve the best French food in London,

绝对新鲜all flown in specially.

“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅

Le Jardin des Cygnes.

这名字我熟悉

That name, it is familiar to me.

现场花♥园♥?

The garden of scenes?

是天鹅黑斯廷斯天鹅

Swans,Hastings.Swans.

哦也许菜单里面会有

Oh,well,perhaps they'll be on the menu.

听起来很有异国情调

It all looks very exotic.

你怎么说波罗?来次双人晚餐?

What do you say,Poirot?Dinner for two?

我说黑斯廷斯是时候工作了

I say,Hastings, it is time for work.

谢谢

Thank you.

莱蒙小姐来了

And there is Miss Lemon.

相当准时

Juste a l'heure.

早上好波罗先生

Good morning,Mr.Poirot.

你好莱蒙小姐

Bonjour,Miss Lemon.

你拿的是什么?

What is it that you have there?

我在邮件旁边发现的

I found it with the post.

我猜一定是别人留给你的

I suppose someone must have left it foryou.

也许是一位仰慕者?

An admirer,perhaps?

黄色蝴蝶兰

Theyellow iris.

先是“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅现在又是这个First Le Jardin des Cygnes,and now this.

-这是个阴谋-波罗

-Itis a conspiracy. -Poirot.

黑斯廷斯你为什么要现在向我提起这家餐厅?

Hastings,why do you now mention this restaurant to me?还有你莱蒙小姐-我不是存心惹你烦心的

-Andyou,Miss Lemon. - I didn't mean to upset you.黄色蝴蝶兰

Theyellow iris.

它回来找我了

It returns to provoke me.

我说老伙计你还好吧?

I say,old chap,are you feeling all right?

我能替你做点什么吗波罗先生?

Can I get you anything,Mr.Poirot?

不了谢谢你莱蒙小姐请坐

No,thankyou,Miss Lemon.Please,do sit.

有些事我必须一吐为快

There is something I mustget out of my chest.

黄色蝴蝶兰

Theyellow iris.

是的黑斯廷斯黄色蝴蝶兰

Yes,Hastings,the yellow iris.

它让我想起了一件我没破的案子

It reminds me of a case that I was not able to solve.

我不信

I don'tbelieve it.

错不在我莱蒙小姐

Through no fault of my own,Miss Lemon.

你该记得黑斯廷斯

You will recall,Hastings,

你在阿根廷时有一次曾经要我去拜访你?thatyou once asked me to visityou when you were living in the Argentine?哦那是两年前了

Well,that was two years ago.

你是打算要来的

And you were goingto come,

但最后取消了but you canceled at the last minute.

不错我是这么说的

That is true. I said as much.

可事情有些出入

But it was not quite like that.

我很期待去看望你黑斯廷斯

I was looking forward to my visit to you,Hastings.

那是我第一次去阿根廷

It was to be my first time in the Argentine.

在布宜诺斯艾利斯我的行程给搅乱了

I broke my journey in Buenos Aires

原打算去潘帕斯草原你的农场游览一番and was due to travel to your ranch in Los Pampas.

但由于一场大罢♥工♥

However,because a general strike

导致交通瘫痪had disrupted the transport services,

我被迫入住酒店

I was forced to book into a hotel.

你是个满口谎言的骗子

You are a liar and a cheat,

我再也不想见到你了!and I don't ever want to see you again!

波琳

Pauline.

你对我说过的所有话

All those things you said to me,

你许过的所有承诺all those promises you made.

你一点也不喜欢我

You're not interested in me at all.

不是的

That's not true.

你只是为了采访巴顿而利用我

You're just using me to get your rotten interview with Barton!我说的都是真的

I meant what I said.

我爱上了你

I'm in love withyou.

真的我是想做这次采访

It's true; I do want the interview.

好吧回答是不

Well,the answer is no.

我不会帮你的

I won'thelpyou.

你不要来参加晚宴了

You can'tcome to the dinner,

我再也不想看见你了and I don'twant to see you again.

真爱之路?

The path of true love?

事情一直很顺利直到-

It was all going so smoothly until-

等等我认得你

Wait a minute. I know you.

我见过你的照片

I've seenyour picture.

你是赫尔克里·波罗

You're Hercule Poirot.

有传闻说伊里戈延总统快下台了

The rumors are that President Yrigoyen can't last much longer.-他老了? -79

-Heisold? -79.

可问题不在这

That's not the point.

他与世隔绝了

He's outof touch.

只顾着军队和天主教的事

He's got the military on one side and the Catholics on the other.有人赶他下台只是个时间问题

It's just a matter of time before one of them pushes him out.这就是你来此的原因吗?

It is for this reason thatyou are here?

不我在跟踪巴顿·拉塞尔

No, I'm following Barton Russell

还有他的合伙人史蒂芬·卡特and his partner,Stephen Carter.

其实那个人就是卡特

In fact,that's Carter over there

手里拿着酒的with a drink in his hand.

南方有个大油田垮了

There's been a huge oil strike down in the south,

他们获得特许权后and they're after the concession.

一起成立了一个公♥司♥ :

They set up the company together:

“无上石油”

Sovereign Oil.

[西班牙语]

[speaking Spanish]

谢谢

Thank you.

干杯

Sante.

干杯

Cheers.

那么告诉我

So tell me,

这和你的女友有什么关系?what of your young lady?

波琳·韦瑟比

Pauline Wetherby.

你一定听说过美艳的韦瑟比姊妹

You must've heard about the beautiful Wetherby girls.

波琳和艾瑞斯韦瑟比勋爵的女儿

Pauline and Iris,daughters of Lord Wetherby.

没有

No.

他是个工党贵族

Hewas a Labor Peer.

靠纺织业起家

He made his fortune in textiles.

他死后艾瑞斯继承了一切

When he died, Iris got it all.

那这个艾瑞斯·韦瑟比也在这里?

And Iris Wetherby,she is also here?

当然

Of course.

她是巴顿·拉塞尔的妻子

She's Barton Russell's wife.

-啊-她今晚会到场

-Ah. -She'll be there tonight.

“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅

Le Jardin des Cygnes.

巴顿要举办一个盛大的晚宴

Barton's having a big dinner.

我正试着让波琳邀请我

And I was trying to get Pauline to invite me.要知道我觉得巴顿·拉塞尔有些不对劲

You see, I think Barton Russell's up to something,而我要成为第一个查明真♥相♥的人and I want to be the first person to find out what.那么将军我们成交吗?

So,General,do we have a deal?

你很有说朋力拉塞尔先生

You have most persuasive,Senor Russell.

政♥府♥公债

Government bonds.

看来很妥当

It seemed appropriate.

让我们考虑签字盖章的事吧

Let us consider it signed and sealed.

黑斯廷斯酒店里有一种氛围

There was,Hastings, in the hotel,an atmosphere.不仅仅是热而是一种不确定的东西

It was not just the heat but the uncertainty.

让我觉得越来越不舒朋

I could also feel a growing sense of unease

甚至有点担心and, indeed,of fear.

哎呀灯灭了

Oops,the lights.

对不起先生现在每天这样

I'm sorry,Senor.Happens every day now.彻底乱套了

It's complete confusion.

用这个吧

Have this one.

谢谢

Thank you.

劳驾217室

Room 217, if you please.

217好的

217,yes.

谢谢

Thank you.

波罗先生是吗?

Mr.Poirot, isn'tit?

是的

Yes.

我看到您和那个作家说话了

I saw you talking to that writer.

您--您不是来出差的是吗?

You're-you're nothere onbusiness,areyou?不不不不先生

No,no,no,no,monsieur.

我是要去潘帕斯草原

I am en route to Los Pampas.

那要唤作是我的话我就会赶紧上路

Then I should get a move on if I wereyou.这里太危险

Pretty dangerous round here.

布宜诺斯艾利斯真不是个人待的地方

Buenos Aires really isn'tthe place to be.您太友善了先生

You are most kind,monsieur.

谢谢

Thank you.

谢谢

Thank you.

噢你好艾瑞斯

Oh,hello, Iris.

电怎么了?

What's happened to the electricity?

噢别跟我说又断电了

Oh,don'ttell me it's another power cut.

能把我的钥匙给我吗谢谢?

May I have my key,please?

艾瑞斯我要和你谈谈

Iris, I need to speakto you.

-现在? -我可以拿走吗?

-Now? -May I take this?

当然可以

Yes,of course.

巴顿在哪儿?

Where's Barton?

我不知道我没看到他

I don't know. I haven't seen him.

和你说话的那人是谁?

Who's that man you're talking to?

无名之辈

Nobody.

只是个游客

Only a tourist.

我不认为在布宜诺斯艾利斯还有什么游客

I didn't think there were any tourists in Buenos Aires.现在不是时候

It's hardly the time.

我也是这么跟他说的

That's what I've been trying to tell him.

艾瑞斯!

Iris!

求你了

I begyou.

你不明白你在做什么

You don'tknow whatyou're doing.

我很明白我在做什么

I know exactly what I'm doing.

-我要阻止它-太迟了

-I'm going to stop it. - It's too late.

NameCheap域名转入优惠再次来袭 搜罗今年到期域名续费

在上个月的时候也有记录到 NameCheap 域名注册商有发布域名转入促销活动的,那时候我也有帮助自己和公司的客户通过域名转入到NC服务商这样可以实现省钱续费的目的。上个月续费转入的时候是选择9月和10月份到期的域名,这不还有几个域名年底到期的,正好看到NameCheap商家再次发布转入优惠,所以打算把剩下的还有几个看看一并转入进来。活动截止到9月20日,如果我们需要转入域名的话可以准备起来。 N...

wordpress高级跨屏企业主题 wordpress绿色企业自适应主题

wordpress高级跨屏企业主题,通用响应式跨平台站点开发,自适应PC端+各移动端屏幕设备,高级可视化自定义设置模块+高效的企业站搜索优化。wordpress绿色企业自适应主题采用标准的HTML5+CSS3语言开发,兼容当下的各种主流浏览器: IE 6+(以及类似360、遨游等基于IE内核的)、Firefox、Google Chrome、Safari、Opera等;同时支持移动终端的常用浏览器应...

什么是BGP国际线路及BGP线路有哪些优势

我们在选择虚拟主机和云服务器的时候,是不是经常有看到有的线路是BGP线路,比如前几天有看到服务商有国际BGP线路和国内BGP线路。这个BGP线路和其他服务线路有什么不同呢?所谓的BGP线路机房,就是在不同的运营商之间通过技术手段时间各个网络的兼容速度最佳,但是IP地址还是一个。正常情况下,我们看到的某个服务商提供的IP地址,在电信和联通移动速度是不同的,有的电信速度不错,有的是移动速度好。但是如果...

明星大侦探第二季为你推荐
2014年万圣节是几月几日2014年鬼节是几月份?麒麟820和980哪个好麒麟980跟骁龙855哪个好一点?录屏软件哪个好有什么好用的录制屏幕的软件吗985和211哪个好211的院校和985的那个好?华为p40和mate30哪个好mate30和mate30pro哪个比较好?浮动利率和固定利率哪个好浮动利率房贷与固定利率房贷比较 购房者如何选择美国国际集团深圳500强企业都有哪些?qq空间登录器QQ空间校友网页自动登陆器willyunlee电影拳皇演的是什么意思东莞电信宽带在东莞报装办理电信宽带好不好用,需要多少钱,在哪里报装
老域名失效请用户记下 hostigation liquidweb simcentric 免费主机 themeforest 2014年感恩节 68.168.16.150 外国域名 阿里云代金券 全能主机 国内php空间 彩虹ip 丹弗 牛人与腾讯客服对话 html空间 广东主机托管 上海联通 WHMCS 服务器是什么 更多