波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第五季第五集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第二季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第五季第五集

《意大利贵族奇遇记》

[意大利语]

[conversing in Italian]

你觉得怎么样波罗?

What do you think,Poirot?

我觉得这看起来很不整洁黑斯廷斯

I think it looks very untidy,Hastings.

可这没必要整洁

But it's not meant to be tidy.

整洁与它毫不相干

Tidy's got nothing to do with it.

可你得承认它内部结构很精密

It's compact,though--You have to admit that.他们用了顶置双凸轮轴你看

They're usingtwin overhead camshafts,you see,配以连控轨道阀动装置with desmodromic valve gear

和一个半球状燃烧室and a hemispherical combustion chamber.我看见了

I see.

啊!维茨尼先生

Ah!Mr.Vizzini.

今天你好吗?

How are you today?

噢非常好

Oh,pretty well,you know.

这位是赫尔克里·波罗先生

This is Monsieur Hercule Poirot.

你好

Hello.

伟大的侦探

Great detective.

我必须得小心点了嗯?

I must watch my step,eh?

很高兴见到你波罗先生

It's a pleasure to meetyou,Signor Poirot.

我也是维茨尼先生

Delighted,Monsieur Vizzini.

那么黑斯廷斯先生你今天要订货吗?

Well,Signor Hastings,you place the order today?-哦. . . -Well. . .

-哦黑斯廷斯先生-Oh,Signor Hastings.

这可是个重大决定

It's abigdecision.

七个星期黑斯廷斯先生

Seven weeks,Signor Hastings.

米兰的艾利索弗莱恰车厂

The factory of Eliso-Freccia in Milan,

他们还等着呢they stand wait.

今天黑斯廷斯上尉的订单会来吗?

Will the order of Capitano Hastings come today?哦我在想--

Well, I've been thinking--

维茨尼先生打扰一下

Mr.Vizzini,excuse me.

你约好和安德莱奥迪先生的午餐可要迟到喽You'll be late for your lunchwith Mr.Andreotti.谢谢你玛格丽塔

I thank you,Margherita.

先生们我就把你们交给能干的

Gentlemen, I will leave you in the capable hands 法布里小姐吧of Signorina Fabbri.

抱歉

Mi scusi.

我正打算和维茨尼先生说

I was just goingto say to Mr.Vizzini,

用了这种新的前悬架牵引式链接with this new trailing link front suspension,我在想是否还需要什么稳定装置

I wonder if you don't need some sort of stabilizer.你看-- Yousee--

-不需要 -No.

不需要不需要?

No.No?

圆弧辊与底座横梁相连

The radius roll trailing from the cross member 以便定位整个车身的中心点

Locates each hub fore and aft.

是的好的我很欣赏这点--

Yes,well, I appreciate that--

而且由斜伸缩套管支柱来控制每一部分的阻尼

And each unit's damped by the inclined telescopic struts.对啊

Ri ght.

是的

Yes.

你必须做决定了黑斯廷斯

You will have to make up your mind,Hastings.

是啊我正琢磨着

Yeah,well, I'm going to.

明天是最后一天

Tomorrow's the last day.

我要在日记里标一下

I've got it marked in my diary.

写上“决定是否买♥♥车”

It says, "Decide about car."

我说波罗. . .

I say,Poirot. . .

怎么了黑斯廷斯?

What is it,Hastings?

莱蒙小姐不在

Miss Lemon's nothere.

不在?

No?

已经2:20了

It's 2:20.

正巧她来了

Here she is now.

黑斯廷斯拜托我在看信呢

Hastings,please. I'm trying to read this letter.

-可-- -But--

-波罗先生我非常抱歉-Mr.Poirot, I'm so sorry.

没关系莱蒙小姐

Not atall,Miss Lemon.

没什么要紧事

Itis of no importance.

你朊友还好吗?

Your friend is well?

哦他嗯.. .

Well,he,uh. . .he's,um. . .

嗯我们去了里昂拐角酒店uh,we wentto the Lyons Corner House.

真不错

Howvery nice.

谢谢你莱蒙小姐

Thankyou,Miss Lemon.

谢谢你波罗先生

Thank you,Mr.Poirot.

噢莱蒙小姐

Oh,Miss Lemon.

为什么不请你的朊友--

Why do you not invite your friend,Monsieur--他怎么称呼自己的?

How does he call himself?

格雷夫先生?

Mr.Graves?

是的没错

Yes, indeed.

你为什么不请你朊友格雷夫先生

Why do you not invite your friend,Monsieur Graves,改天来喝杯茶呢?to tea one day?

哦好的

Oh,yes.

谢谢你波罗先生

Thank you,Mr.Poirot.

其实

As a matter of fact,

格雷夫先生很感兴趣

Mr.Graves was most interested

当我告诉他我在为你工作时when I told him I worked foryou.

他对这类事总是兴致盎然

He's very interested in that sort of thing.

好极了

Excellent.

谢谢你莱蒙小姐

Thankyou,Miss Lemon.

到底是怎么回事波罗?

What on Earth's going on,Poirot?

黑斯廷斯

Hastings.

莱蒙小姐有了一位追求者

Miss Lemon has an admirer.

不会吧!

No!

请签在这里和这里

If you sign here and here.

哦多久能送货?

Oh,how long is delivery?

明天就有三辆运到码头

There are three arriving at the docks tomorrow.我会打电♥话♥然后.. .

I'll telephone and. . .

请稍等

Excuse me a moment.

[意大利语]

[conversing in Italian]

都签好了

All done.

好的

Good.

另一位客户?

Another customer?

什么?

What?

噢不那是我舅舅

Oh,no.That was my uncle.

只是些家事

Just a family matter.

噢是嘛

Oh,right.

那你现在该要支票了吧?

You'llwantthe check now,then?

啊黑斯廷斯

Ah,Hastings.

你车买♥♥好了?

You boughtyour car?

买♥♥了而且钱也付了

Bought and paid for.

黑斯廷斯上尉

Captain Hastings.

这位是格雷夫先生

This is Mr.Graves.

-你好-Howdoyoudo?

-你好-Howdoyoudo?

我刚刚还在和波罗先生说

I was just sayingto Monsieur Poirot 我有多羡慕你们how much I envyyou all

你们的工作太刺♥激♥了the exciting business you're in.

哦你知道

Well,you know.

Please.

谢谢

Thank you.

战后我留在海军朋役

I stayed on in the Navy after the war.直到1919年退役

I should have come outin 1919.

格雷夫先生还有一艘船呢

Mr.Graves still has a boat.

不会是海军部的吧我希望

Not from the Navy, I hope.

噢不是

Oh,no.

给他们看看照片埃德温

Show them the picture,Edwin.

好吧

All right.

There.

Oh.

非常简洁

Very trim.

菲利斯幻想号♥

Fantasia Felice.

事实上波罗先生--

As a matter of fact,Monsieur Poirot--

算了

No.

说吧格雷夫先生?

Yes,Monsieur Graves?

嗯算了是. . .

Eh,no. it's. . .

噢好吧为什么不呢?

Oh,well,why not?

我只想说我正打算

It's,uh, just that I was going to say I was very near

找一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥咨♥询♥一下to consulting a private detective myself

就在今天早些时候earlier today.

真的?

Indeed?

出什么事了埃德温?

What happened,Edwin?

哦我为我老板工作了11年

Well, I've been with my employer for 11 years.

他是位生活在伦敦的外国绅士

He's a foreign gentleman living in London.

那你是做什么工作的格雷夫先生?

And in what capacity does he employ you,Monsieur Graves?

格雷夫先生是个私人秘书

Mr.Graves is a private secretary.

近来有些机密文件被盗了

Some very confidential papers were recently stolen.

我的老板一直想为他的政♥府♥把这些文件买♥♥回来My employer has been asked to try to buy these papers back for his government.

他曾是个外交官

He used to be a diplomat.

Oh,dear.

我不太知道该怎么. . .

I don't quite know how to. . .

我们是在谈勒索的事吧

We are talking about blackmail here,

不是吗格雷夫先生?

are we not,Monsieur Graves?

哦这些文件里的内容

Well,these papers do contain information which would,有损当今某个国家领导人的声望well,do no good for the reputation of the leader of that particular country.

而且事实上

And the truth is,

我不能让对方也卷入此事

I don't trust the other party involved.

和一个勒索者当然

And with a blackmailer,of course,

一方要确保证据one has to be sure that the evidence,

已被销毁地根根茎茎itis destroyed rootandboot.

干干净净

Branch.

谢谢你黑斯廷斯

Thank you,Hastings.

但我们得掌握更多的细节格雷夫先生

But we must have more details,Monsieur Graves.不行

No.

这就是为难的地方

That's what's so dash difficult.

我是说哪怕只泄露一丁半点整件事就完了

I mean,one hint of scandal would put the kibosh on the whole thing.

我就根本不该提这事

Look, I shouldn't have brought this up.

对不起

I'm sorry.

我能再喝杯茶吗菲丽斯蒂?

Could I have another cup of tea,Felicity?

我必须说你胆子真大黑斯廷斯

It's very daring of you, I must say,Hastings,

会去买♥♥辆国外车going in for one of these foreign cars.

对我来说它太难搞了

It's too complicated forthe likes of me.

我想我还是坚持开我的小莱利吧

I'll stick to my little Riley, I think.

我们可不能再谈车了

We mustn't talk about cars.

我们会把波罗惹烦的

We'll bore Poirotto distraction.

噢买♥♥车的一半乐趣就是谈车!Oh,half the fun in buying cars is talking about it.

你能接下电♥话♥吗莱德小姐?

Would you answer that,Miss Rider?

当然可以大夫

Certainly,Doctor.

如果是急诊

If it's an emergency,

告诉他们先吃两片阿司匹林还要注意保暖tell them to take two aspirin and keep warm.

我是绝对不会买♥♥车的

I shall never buy a motor car.

可一旦我要买♥♥我只会问三个问题But if I did, I should ask only three questions.

一:车子轮胎的数量对吗?

One:does it have the correct number of wheels?

二:这些轮胎是否与车内的其它部件紧密相连?Two:are those wheels firmly attached to the corners of the machine?

大夫!

Doctor!

是找你的

Itwas foryou.

很吓人的声音

Itwas aterriblevoice.

怎么了莱德小姐?

What's wrong,Miss Rider?

我接了电♥话♥然后那声音说“救命!”I answered the telephone,and this voice said,"Help."又说“大夫救命!他们快把我杀了!”

It said, "Doctor,help.They've killed me."

然后声音就越来越轻了

And then it sort of trailed away.

“是谁?”我说

趣米云(18元/月)香港三网CN2云服器低至;1核1G/30G系统盘+20G数据盘/10M带宽

趣米云怎么样?趣米云是创建于2021年的国人IDC商家,虽然刚刚成立,但站长早期为3家IDC提供技术服务,已从业2年之久,目前主要从事出售香港vps、香港独立服务器、香港站群服务器等,目前在售VPS线路有三网CN2、CN2 GIA,该公司旗下产品均采用KVM虚拟化架构。由于内存资源大部分已售,而IP大量闲置,因此我们本月新增1c1g优惠套餐。点击进入:趣米云官方网站地址香港三网CN2云服务器机型活...

TmhHost暑假活动:高端线路VPS季付8折优惠,可选洛杉矶CN2 GIA/日本软银/香港三网CN2 GIA/韩国双向CN2等

tmhhost怎么样?tmhhost正在搞暑假大促销活动,全部是高端线路VPS,现在直接季付8折优惠,活动截止时间是8月31日。可选机房及线路有美国洛杉矶cn2 gia+200G高防、洛杉矶三网CN2 GIA、洛杉矶CERA机房CN2 GIA,日本软银(100M带宽)、香港BGP直连200M带宽、香港三网CN2 GIA、韩国双向CN2。点击进入:tmhhost官方网站地址tmhhost优惠码:Tm...

Linode($5/月),新用户注册送100美元,11个数据中心云服务器

关于Linode,这是一家运营超过18年的VPS云主机商家,产品支持随时删除(按小时计费),可选包括美国、英国、新加坡、日本、印度、加拿大、德国等全球十多个数据中心,最低每月费用5美元($0.0075/小时)起。目前,注册Linode的新用户添加付款方式后可以获得100美元赠送,有效期为60天,让更多新朋友可以体验Linode的产品和服务。Linode的云主机产品分为几类,下面分别列出几款套餐配置...

明星大侦探第二季为你推荐
租车平台哪个好租车哪家好?集成显卡和独立显卡哪个好独立显卡和集成显卡区别??莫代尔和纯棉哪个好莫代尔和纯棉内裤哪个好?手机炒股软件哪个好手机炒股软件海克斯皮肤哪个好lol100块抽11次的海克斯宝箱值得买吗网络机顶盒哪个好机顶盒哪个好用空间登录器用什么登录器可以登录QQ(除了QQ登录器)网页qq空间登录为什么我用网页登录QQ空间时,没有登录界面,直接进去一个QQ空间,请问是怎么回事?qq空间登录不上为什么我的qq空间登不上去qq空间登录网站QQ空间打开需要输入用户名和密码,下面是正在连接一个网址和领域网址
国外vps主机 sugarhosts locvps fastdomain burstnet 香港托管 腾讯云数据库 创宇云 新站长网 毫秒英文 hostker 域名评估 静态空间 南通服务器 酷番云 如何建立邮箱 cloudlink 阿里云官方网站 cxz web应用服务器 更多