波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第五季第二集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第二季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第五季第二集

《弱者的愤怒》

“我亲爱的霍勒斯我们都很遗憾

"My dear Horace,we were all disappointed

没能在柏林的会议上见到你”

"notto seeyou at our conference in Berlin.

“你知道英格兰正处于被孤立的危险之丬”

"England is in danger of becoming isolated,you know.“会议丬讨论了许多有趣的研究成果”

"Many interesting developments were discussed,

“特别是---

"in particular,

鲁本·阿斯特韦尔爵士的新型合成橡胶--阿斯特普林”"Sir Rueben Astwell's new Astoprene compound.

“据说我们这里的法本公♥司♥

"It's rumored that Farben's over here

会获得生产许可权”

"will manufacture it under license,

“不过你知道科学家们有多八卦”butthen,you know what gossips scientists can be."

You.

帮帮我

Help me.

噢你不认真波罗先生

Oh,you're nottrying,Mr.Poirot.

莱蒙小姐我毫不怀疑你会成为

Miss Lemon, I am aware that you are fully qualified

一个出色的催眠师in the practice of the hypnotics,

对此我并不否认and I do not dismiss that,

但你要知道对一个性格坚强but,you know,with a person whose character is so forceful 智力出众的人来说. . .and whose intellect is so powerful. . .

可这会对你的搜查工作大有益处的

But think how useful it'd be to you in your investigations.很好如果能让你高兴的话继续吧

Very well, if itwill please you,proceed.

放松

Relax.

放松

Relax.

你的眼皮越来越沉

Your eyes are feeling heavy.

你快睡着了

You are goingto sleep.

到底怎么回事?

What on Earth's going on?

小声点儿黑斯廷斯上尉

Please,Captain Hastings.

哦抱歉

Oh,sorry.

我只想知道

I just wanted to know

明早他打算几时出发what time he wanted to leave in the morning

去阿尔伯特看上校杯for the Captain's Plate at Abbot's Cross.

波罗先生没跟我说过

Mr.Poirot didn't tell me about that.

我跟你说过了莱蒙小姐

I didtell you,Miss Lemon.

只是你没听进去

You simply forgot to enter it.

波罗先生我正在试着帮你

Mr.Poirot, I am tryingto be helpful.

莱蒙小姐我很感谢你

Miss Lemon, I am very grateful to you,

可真的我不需要催眠but really, I have no need of the hypnotics.

我更愿意用我的灰色小细胞

I prefer to use my little gray cells.

黑斯廷斯谢谢你的光临

Hastings,thank you for coming.

我想我们明早该早点出发

I thought we might make an early start in the morning.这个上校杯是什么?

What's this Captain's Plate?

哦是一个高尔夫锦标赛两天制的

Well, it's a golf trophy,of course,two-day event.

我的一个朋友查尔斯·莱弗森

A friend of mine,Charles Leverson,

邀请我做他的搭档has invited me to partner him.

你应该忙的没时间参加高尔夫比赛吧波罗先生

Surely you're far too busy to attend golf matches,Mr.Poirot.是的我是很忙莱蒙小姐

Yes, I am,Miss Lemon,

但我不能拒绝另一个邀请but there is another invitation I could not resist.

莱弗森先生的舅舅是鲁本·阿斯特韦尔爵士

The uncle of Monsieur Leverson is Sir RuebenAstwell,他邀请我们一起共进晚餐and we have been invited to dine with him.

他收藏着全欧洲最好的

He has the finest collection

比利时铜制袖珍画of Belgian miniature bronzes in Europe.

而比利时的铜制袖珍画

And Belgian miniature bronzes,

是世界上最好的they are the finest in the world.

为什么?

Why is that?

因为它们最大

Because they are the largest.

错不了鲁本·阿斯特韦尔爵士肯定是个有着高品位

Truly,Sir Rueben Astwell must be a man of exquisite taste 和敏锐洞察力的人and sensitivity.

我今天就要看到法本公♥司♥的来信

I want that letter off to I.G.Farben today.

我认为鲁本

I've been thinking,Rueben,

我不确信我们这么做是否正确

I'm not sure we're doing the right thing.

这必须由我来判断

I'll do any thinking that's necessary.

作为你的合伙人我有权发表我的意见

As your partner, I'm entitled to my opinion.

作为我的新合伙人

As my junior partner,

你也有权按我说的做you're entitled to do what I say.

维克多别以为你是我弟弟

Victor,don't think you can take liberties 就可以指手划脚justbecause you're my brother.

好嘛这里真是一团糟不是吗?

Well,this is a right mess, isn't it?

我恐怕.. .

I'm afraid so--

别跟我说这是一起意外

Don'ttell me itwas an accident.

更像是该死的疏忽大意

More like damn carelessness.

是的先生

No,sir.

这不是一起意外

Itwasn't an accident.

你确定是他吗?

Are you sure itwas him?

毫无疑问鲁本爵士

There's no question,Sir Rueben.

他的脸我看的很清楚

I saw his face quite clearly.

而且我们知道他在找什么

Then we know what he was after.

是的我把它放在你弟弟的办公室了Yes, I've put it in your brother's office.我想这个还是放我这儿安全点

I think this will be safer with me.

波罗先生?

Monsieur Poirot?

您是12号♥房♥

You'reinroom 12.

黑斯廷斯先生13号♥房♥Mr.Hastings,room 13.

-谢谢 -非常感谢

-Thank you. -Merci beaucoup.

谢谢你先生

Thank you,sir.

哦我不得不说竞争相当激烈查尔斯

Well, I'd have to say we've got some pretty stiff competition,Charles.别担心老伙计

Don'tworry,oldboy.

我已经练了好几个小时

I've been putting in hours of practice,

而且我非常熟悉这里的草坪and I know these greens like the back of my hand.

真敬业!

Such dedication.

你打高尔夫吗波罗先生?

Do you play,Mr.Poirot?

几乎不玩莱弗森先生

Rarely,Monsieur Leverson.

我必须坦承我来这儿

I must confess, I owe my presence here

是为了艺术而不是运动more to art than to sport.

-查尔斯-啊

-Charles. -Ah.

我来了祝你好运

Here I am.Goodluck.

谢谢你莉莉

Thanks,Lily.

莉莉·玛格雷夫小姐我舅妈的看护

Miss Lily Margrave,my aunt's companion.

让我介绍我的搭档黑斯廷斯上尉

Let me introduce my partner,Captain Hastings.

你好吗玛格雷夫小姐?

How do you do,Miss Margrave?

你好

How doyou do?

而这位就是赫尔克里·波罗先生

And this is Mr.Hercule Poirot.

很高兴见到你小姐

Enchante,mademoiselle.

你好吗波罗先生?

How do you do,Mr.Poirot?

当查尔斯告诉我你会来吃晚饭时

When Charles told me you were comingto dinner,

我真是太兴奋了

I was so excited.

Ah.

那么火灾的损失大吗?

Did the fire cause much damage,then?没什么东西是修不好的

Nothing that can't be repaired.

我让特里富西斯这个周末过来

I've got Trefusis coming down this weekend 讨论下还需要做什么to discuss what needs to be done.

他会留下吃晚饭

He's staying for dinner.

我们已经请了晚餐客人

We've already got dinner guests.

哦该死的那就麻烦了

Well,that's damned inconvenient.

我跟你说过的

I did tell you.

他们是查尔斯的朋友们

They're friends of Charles' .

查尔斯认为许多事都理所应当

Charles takes too much for granted.

对不起先生

Excuse me,sir.

鲁本爵士想和你说句话

Sir Rueben would like aword with you.-噢-他在台球室

-Ugh. -He's inthe billiard room.

谢谢你帕森斯

Thank you,Parsons.

你要见我吗舅舅?

Youwanted to see me,Uncle?

是的你知道是什么事

Yes,and you know what about.

你已经考虑一星期了

You've had all week to think it over.

哦我是考虑过了

Well, I did think it over,

可我是说在公♥司♥里上班

but,well, I mean,working for the firm,

我实在不感兴趣不是吗?it's not really my cup of tea, is it?

噢不那你的兴趣到底是什么?

Oh,no,and what exactly is your cup of tea?

其实我想成为一名职业高尔夫选手

Well,actually, I had some idea of becoming a golf professional.

打高尔夫?

Playing golf?

这就是你理想的工作?

That'syour idea of ajob?

哦我还没仔细考虑过

Well, I hadn't really thought it through.

我是说今天早些时候我--

I mean,earlier on today, I--

去年你还想成为一个摄影师呢!

Lastyear,you wanted to become a photographer.

要是你一开始就把钱借给我--

Well, if you'd loaned me the money in the first place--

你想要的钱你都得到了

You have had all the money you're going to get.

阿斯特韦尔夫人以为她把眼镜忘在您桌上了

Lady Astwell thought she might have left her reading glasses on your desk.是吗?

Didshe?

哦她肯定是搞错了

Well,she must have made a mistake.

搞错的不是只有她玛格雷夫小姐

She's not the only one who's mistaken,Miss Margrave.

这已不是我第一次在这里抓到你

And this isn't the first time I've caughtyou in here

乱翻我的文件了messing around with my papers.

我不知道您在说什么

I don't knowwhat you're talking about.

不是吗?

No?

请放开我的手

Please let go of my arm.

我要你周一一大早就离开这栋房♥子

I wantyou out of this house first thing on Monday morning.你的服务已不再被需要了

Your services are no longer required.

莉莉

Lily.

这里

Over here.

我找到了

I found it.

在哪里?

Where?

在他书房♥里

It's in his study.

战争波罗

War,Poirot.

这就是我说的我说的就是战争

That's what I said,and war is what I mean.

它马上就要来了你记住我说的话

And it's coming soon,you mark my words.

和谁开战呢鲁本爵士?

With anyone in particular,Sir Rueben?

当然是德国人

Germany,of course.

他们正在组织军队

They're rearming.

正在莱茵兰进行军事训练

They've remilitarized the Rhineland.

在你知道前他们已经遍布全欧洲了

They'll be all over Europe before you know it.

可能先从你那地方下手嗯比利时

Probably start with your place,um,Belgium.

用不了他们多久的

Shouldn't take them long.

请你原谅鲁本爵士

You will forgive me,Sir Rueben,

也许是我看不出形势有这么严峻if I do notview the prospectwith such sangfroid.

我自己亲身体验过

I myself have experienced it firsthand,

同德国人开战所产生的灾难和损失

the horror and destruction of war with Germany.哦我没说战争是一桩好事

Well, I'm not sayingthatwar is a nice business.可生意就是生意

But business it is.

战争和化学制品密不可分

War and chemicals go hand in glove.

还有比生意更重要的事

There are more important things than business.不是只有商业才能获利

Business will notbe the only beneficiary.

想想科学上的重大突破:

Think of the great strides that science will make:新能源新型金属--new fuels,new alloys--

而且它还会推动经济的发展

And it'll do wonders for the economy.

你知道现如今我们有多少人失业吗?

Do you know how many unemployed we have today?超过一百万

More than a million.

超过一百万的人在申领救济金

More than a million scrounging onthe dole.

战争似乎是个极端的解决方式

War seems a pretty drastic solution.

我想我赞同维克多的话

I think I agree with Victor.

你当然会这么想南希

As well youwould,Nancy.

从不面对现实

Never could face facts.

总是装腔作势

Always the great actress.

我们能谈点更轻松的事吗?

Could we talk about something a little more pleasant?

精致

Exquisite.

完美

Parfait.

噢上帝!

HaloCloud:日本软银vps100M/200M/500M带宽,,¥45.00元/月

halocloud怎么样?halocloud是一个于2019下半年建立的商家,主要提供日本软银VPS,广州移动VDS,株洲联通VDS,广州移动独立服务器,Halo邮局服务,Azure香港1000M带宽月抛机器等。日本软银vps,100M/200M/500M带宽,可看奈飞,香港azure1000M带宽,可以解锁奈飞等流媒体,有需要看奈飞的朋友可以入手!点击进入:halocloud官方网站地址日本vp...

提速啦 韩国服务器 E3 16G 3IP 450元/月 韩国站群服务器 E3 16G 253IP 1100元/月

提速啦(www.tisula.com)是赣州王成璟网络科技有限公司旗下云服务器品牌,目前拥有在籍员工40人左右,社保在籍员工30人+,是正规的国内拥有IDC ICP ISP CDN 云牌照资质商家,2018-2021年连续4年获得CTG机房顶级金牌代理商荣誉 2021年赣州市于都县创业大赛三等奖,2020年于都电子商务示范企业,2021年于都县电子商务融合推广大使。资源优势介绍:Ceranetwo...

RAKsmart推出7.59美元/月,云服务器产品Cloud Server,KVM架构1核1G内存40G硬盘1M带宽基础配置

近期RAKsmart上线云服务器Cloud Server产品,KVM架构1核1G内存40G硬盘1M带宽基础配置7.59美元/月!RAKsmart云服务器Cloud Server位于美国硅谷机房,下单可选DIY各项配置,VPC网络/经典网络,大陆优化/精品网线路,1-1000Mbps带宽,支持Linux或者Windows操作系统,提供Snap和Backup。RAKsmart机房是一家成立于2012年...

明星大侦探第二季为你推荐
软银亏损65亿美元马云仅仅持有阿里8.9%的股份,就有270多亿美元,孙正义的软银占有那么多股份,怎么还不是亚洲首富唐人社美国10次啦我们新婚一天做爱十次正常吗迈腾和帕萨特哪个好新迈腾和新帕萨特哪个更好一点·哪个更实用一点 ···明白人给解释一下·朗逸和速腾哪个好大众速腾和朗逸哪个好啊?等额本息等额本金哪个好等额本息与等额本金哪个划算?等额本息等额本金哪个好等额本金和等额本息的区别哪个好网页传奇哪个好玩有什么好玩的传奇类网页游戏?海克斯皮肤哪个好海克斯安妮和摄魂薇恩哪个好 需要多少宝石视频软件哪个好安卓系统在线看视频软件哪个好qq空间登录qq空间如何登陆
服务器租用托管 linuxapache虚拟主机 godaddy主机 美国主机网 iisphpmysql 500m空间 微信收钱 稳定免费空间 绍兴电信 常州联通宽带 空间购买 空间登陆首页 移动王卡 美国asp空间 时间服务器 建站论坛 ping值 blaze 免费php空间申请 电脑主机噪音大 更多