Once upon atime,
从前a boat in a field,
旷野上有一艘船a married couple gone missing,
一对夫妇失踪了a gun that shoots air. . .
一把可以发射空气的枪and then there's a hidden house,
然后还有一间屋中屋a prophecy from another world.
一条来自异界的预言
Surely these pieces don't fit.
这些碎片当然不完整
Left unwatered,a plant will die.
脱了水植物就会死
Leftunloved,agood child couldgo bad.没人宠爱好孩子会变坏
Left untended,
疏忽大意a dream. . .
普通的梦could become a nightmare.
也能变成恶梦
Gripps?
格里普斯
Cross?
克罗斯
You boys still exist?
你们还活着吗
No.
死了
I stopped existing
我很久以前a long time ago.
就死了
It made my legs sore.
活着腿好酸
How longwe been in here,man?
我们在这里多久了
7,776,000 seconds.
7776000秒
How many days is that?
那是多少天
How many seconds in a day?
一天有多少秒
Notgonnalieto you,boys.
伙计们我不想骗你们
This sucks.
这太糟了
Martin?Yeah?
马丁什么
How long can we go without energy,man?
没有能量我们还能活多久
Keep your eyes open.
保持警惕
Suzie Boreton hasn'tbeenthis hard to geta hold of 这么难联♥系♥上苏西·博尔顿by accident.
肯定有问题
Yeah,okay.
好吧
You know,Suzie Boreton's always been
苏西·博尔顿一直a little bit of an odd duck.
都有点古怪
Do you really think she's part of this?
你真的觉得她和这事有关吗
I mean,do you think she's, like,um,dangerous?你觉得她很危险吗
I just don't know that she's not dangerous.
我只是不知道她不危险
Her old boss is still missing,
她的老上司还没找到plus the four women from the book club.
再加上读书会的四个女人
We don't have enough to arrest her,but. . .
我们没有足够的证据逮捕她但是.. .
What are you doing?
你在找什么
I almost,uh. . .
我差点.. .
forgot the dang thing.
忘了这件事
There.There it is.
找到了
I can't let this go on any longer,
要是我们要审问疑犯的话not. . .not if we're questioning a suspect.
不能这样继续下去了
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Farah Adrienne Black,
法拉赫·艾德丽安·布莱克in accordance with Montana state law
根据蒙大纳州的法律via posse comitatus code OCGA 17-4-24,
经由地方安保队员编号♥17424
I hereby deputize you into the service
我特此授予你担任of the Bergsberg County Sheriff's Department.博格斯伯格县警♥察♥局的警员Is this for real?
这个徽章是真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Any able-bodied person is subject to deputization 任何身体健全的人都可以授命by the. . .
依据.. .by,uh,the local. . .
依据当地的. . .
Are you. . .are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just. . .
我只是.. .
I'vewanted to work in law enforcement
我这辈子一直想在my entire life,and. . .
执法部门工作there it is.
终于实现了
Yeah,well.
是的
You know, Ifeel likeyou're more of a cop
我感觉你比我更像than I've ever been,and. . .
一个警♥察♥而且.. .you know,you deserve it.
这是你应得的
Thanks,Sherlock.
谢谢夏洛克
My pleasure,Deputy Black.
我的荣幸布莱克副手
Okay.
好了
Well,then,yesterday, I spent the majority of the day out,昨天我有大半天时间不在家so I wasn'there whenyou came by.
所以你们来的时候我不在
I didn't say we came by,Suzie.
我没说我们来过苏西
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Farah Black.
法拉赫·布莱克
How didyou knowwewere here?
你怎么知道我们来过
Well,Sarah, I'm clearly confused.
莎拉显然是我糊涂了
Farah.
是法拉赫
So,where's Bob?
那鲍勃在哪
Poorgoof has been sick for aweek,
那可怜的呆瓜已经病了一星期了dosed up to his eyebrows on flu medication.
吃了流感的药就睡了
Plus he bumped his danghead somehow.
再加上他不知道怎么撞到了头
Don't know how it happened.
我都不知道怎么回事
You know,there was some damage
房♥子外面也有一些东西
to the outside of the house,too.
被毁坏了
I was actually thinking of calling you,Sheriff.我还在想要不要打电♥话♥给你警长Oh,yeah?
是吗
So you didn't make itto this week's book club?所以这周的读书会你没去吗
Bookclub?Nope.
读书会没有
I haven't been for ages.
我已经很久没去了
They actually stopped inviting me
其实自从那次意外之后after the accident.
她们就不再邀请我了
Just the way people are these days, I suppose.这年头的人都这样吧
Yeah.Yeah, I suppose they are.
没错应该是吧
Where's the dog?
狗在哪里
What?
什么
The dog.Bob's dog,Agraj ag.
鲍勃的狗阿格拉贾格
Where is it?
它去哪了
Oh,gosh,you found me out!
天啊被你发现了
I knew you were gonna ask!
我就知道你会问
Jeez, is everything,uh. . .
天啊一切还. . .
Yeah, I just. . .
还好我只是. . .
Scott killed him.
斯科特杀了它
Ran him over with his dang car.
用他该死的车把它碾死了
I don'tthink itwas an accident,
我觉得这不是意外and I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
You know,Bob's out of commission,
鲍勃现在生着病so I've just been dealingwith this all by myself,
所以这些事全是我一个人处理and Scott has been acting so strange
斯科特这几天表现得the past couple days,
非常奇怪talking about all this weird stuff,
说的全是奇怪的东西people from another world,
另一个世界来的人some sort of fairy tale.
什么童话
I don't knowwhat to do.
我不知道怎么办
I think he's having some kind of psychiatric breakdown.我觉得他可能有点精神崩溃了
We need to talk to Scott.
我们得和斯科特谈谈
You do.Somebody has to,
确实是该有人和他谈谈because I don'twantto be one of those parents
因为我不想成为那种父母who's leftwishing they spoke up
孩子做了什么糟糕的事情时when their child goes and does something terrible.他们希望能包庇孩子
Where can we find him?
在哪能找到他
He's not answering his phone,
他不接电♥话♥but,um. . .
但是. . .
I know where he'll be tonight.
我知道他今晚会去哪
Him and his little friends are going to some music thing,他和他的朊友准备参加什么音乐节
they wanted to see someone. . .
他们想去见
Applesauce?Billy Applesauce?
苹果酱比利·苹果酱
We could go there,try to have a word,
我们可以过去找他问话but,man, it is big. It's crowded.
但是那里太大人又多
Well, if Scott's there,and he's connected,
如果斯科特在那里又有关联的话
Dirk will find him.
德克会找到他的
Why are we getting breakfast?
我们怎么来吃早饭了
Shouldn't we be investigating something?
不是应该开始调查了吗
I mean, I love breakfast,big fan,but. . .
虽说我很喜欢早餐但是. . .
This is how itworks.
我们就是这么调查的
We go where Dirk takes us.
德克带我们去哪就去哪
Okay,back to business.
好该干正事了
Didyoujust change?
你刚刚去换衣朋了[改变]
No,Todd, it's still me.
没有托德我还是我
Though my clothes are different.
但衣朋的确不同了
I traded these for the ones I got in evidence lock-up.我用之前证物室的衣朋换了身上这套
You traded police property?
你把警方证物换出去了
Check out my jacket!
看看我的外套
They were vintage.Smart,right?
那衣朋都过时了我聪明吧
Genius!Why didn't I think of that?
天才啊我怎么没想到
Because it's literally a crime.
因为那是犯罪
Listen,from here on in,
听好了从现在开始
I want to do things by the book.
我要按部就班地办事[按书办事]
Whatbook?The boringbook of mundane deduction 什么书就是我们之前吅著的书you and I are co-authoring
普通侦探是如何进行about being normal detectives,Todd.
推理演绎的无聊的书托德
Panto Trost said he recognized the mural
潘托·特罗斯特说他能认出那些壁画but couldn't tell us anything about it
但说不出其中的一二or how he gothere.
或是怎么来这儿的
Wendimoor, if it exists,
文迪摩尔如果存在的话is still,for the most part,out of our reach,
恐怕我们现在也到不了那里and so we start with the facts,
所以我们着眼于现有的东西and the facts are the Cardenas family.
就是卡德纳斯一家
Tina,take out the file.
蒂娜把资料拿出来
I wantto look at evidence and draw conclusions,我想要根据证据来下结论not rely on insane coincidences
而不是依靠什么奇怪的巧吅to shuffle me from catastrophe to catastrophe.惹得我麻烦一堆接一堆
I'm doing something different.
我这次要用不同的方法
I'm breaking the mold.
我要打破常规
Atthis point in most of my cases,
以往我处理的案子there's this tremendous amount of weird things 总是有数不清的怪事
all swirling around,and then,well. . .
全都绕着我打转people start dying.
然后有人丧命
Lots of lovely peoplevery dead,
很多人会因此丧命as I continue to blunder aimlessly about saying,
而我像无头苍蝇一样乱撞说胡话as Todd would have it, "Stupid flighty bullshit."
托德会吐槽我"像白♥痴♥一样胡说八道"I would say that. I do say things like that.
我确实会那么说我现在还是会
Yes,but not this time.
但这次不一样
Okay, I'm liking this attitude.
不错我喜欢你的干劲
You inspired it.
你提醒了我
We've got to get ahead of the game.
我们必须先发制人
We can'tjust keep expecting somebody
不能干等着指望某个人to just walk up and say. . .
走上来然后说. . .
Excuse me.
打扰了
Yes? I'm sorry.
什么事冒昧问一句
Where did you getthose pictures?
这些照片是从哪来的
Um,this is policebusiness. . .
这是警方工作
We were there.
我们去过那里
We went in this house.We found those bodies.
我们进了这房♥子找到了两具尸体
I knew this day would come.
我就知道会有这么一天
These are my parents.
那是我的父母
This house is where I was born.
修罗云怎么样?修罗云是一家国内老牌商家,修罗云商家以销售NAT机器起家,国内的中转机相当不错,给的带宽都非常高,此前推荐的也都是国内NAT VPS机器。今天,云服务器网(www.yuntue.com)小编主要介绍一下修罗云的香港云服务器,适合建站,香港沙田cn2云服务器,2核2G,5M带宽仅70元/月起,同时香港香港大带宽NAT VPS低至50元/月起,性价比不错,可以尝试一下!点击进入:修罗云官...
Cloudxtiny是一家来自英国的主机商,提供VPS和独立服务器租用,在英国肯特自营数据中心,自己的硬件和网络(AS207059)。商家VPS主机基于KVM架构,开设在英国肯特机房,为了庆祝2021年欧洲杯决赛英格兰对意大利,商家为全场VPS主机提供50%的折扣直到7月31日,优惠后最低套餐每月1.5英镑起。我们对这场比赛有点偏见,但希望这是一场史诗般的决赛!下面列出几款主机套餐配置信息。CPU...
PQ.hosting怎么样?PQ.hosting是一家俄罗斯商家,正规公司,主要提供KVM VPS和独立服务器,VPS数据中心有香港HE、俄罗斯莫斯科DataPro、乌克兰VOLIA、拉脱维亚、荷兰Serverius、摩尔多瓦Alexhost、德国等。部分配置有变化,同时开通Paypal付款。香港、乌克兰、德国、斯洛伐克、捷克等为NVMe硬盘。香港为HE线路,三网绕美(不太建议香港)。免费支持wi...