Oh,my God.
天哪
Not again. . .
别又来了吧
Marina!
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜
He's having a nightmare!
他在做一个噩梦
Tell him to get rid of it!Tell him now!
告诉他别梦到这玩意快去
Make it go away!
快让它离开
Or. . .dream it into something nice.
或者梦到点好东西
Die,yousonof abitch.
去死吧你个狗♥娘♥养♥的Make. . . it. . .go. ..away!
让它离开
Shakes and rumble!
摇晃晃轰隆隆
Afeared!
嗨怕
What?Are we. . .
什么我们. . .
We're not dead. I don'tthink we're dead.
我们没死我们应该没死
I can't believe thatworked!Dirk,are you okay?不敢相信成功了德克你没事吧
D efine"o kay."
什么才叫"没事"
Holy shit!Dirk!
天哪德克
We're inWendimoor!
我们在文迪摩尔
This is incredible!
不敢相信
It's notWendimoor.
这里不是文迪摩尔
What?
什么
Yes, it is.Why?
这就是为什么
Itwas a portal,Todd,we could be anywhere.那就是个入口托德我们可能在任何地方
This couldbe Miami,for all you know.
你要知道我们可能在迈阿密
There's a giant magical moon in the sky.
天上有一个巨大的魔法月亮
Do you see the giant magical moon?
你看到了巨大的魔法月亮吗
This is notMiami!
这里不是迈阿密
Stop yelling about Miami,Todd.
别喊什么迈阿密托德
What other kind of castle-y fairyland
这还可能是其他什么couldthis possibly be?
城♥堡♥仙境吗
You're jumping to extra-dimensional conclusions.你说这是其他的维度太草率了
I'm jumping. . .
我♥草♥率. . .
You went from Blackwing
你还从黑翼to the trunk of a car in Bergsberg. . .
飞到了博格斯伯格的一辆卡车里
Again,dome stic travel.
再说一遍那是国内游
Oh,my God,dude,we are in another dimension.天哪我们可是在另一个空间
Let's go. If this is Miami,
我们走如果这是迈阿密
I'll buy you whatever drink they're known for.我就给你买♥♥他们出名的酒Where exactly do you think you're going,Todd?你到底要去哪托德
What,pray tell, is your plan?
告诉我你有什么计划
The boy is dead.
那个男孩死了
I was to find the boy,
我本来要找到那个男孩and I did,and I gothim killed.
确实找到了还害死了他
Along with all those people at the hospital.
害死了医院的那些人
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Suzie Boreton was looking for me.
苏西·博尔顿要找的是我
If I hadn'tbeen there,no one would've been hurt.如果我没去那没人会死
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Same with Blackwing.They're hunting me,还有黑翼他们要找的也是我and that man,Mr.Priest,
还有那个人普里斯特先生
I've methim before,Todd.
我之前见过他托德
Hekills people.
他杀了很多人
And we've had to leave Farah behind.
我们不得不撇下法拉赫
Who knows what'll happen.
谁知道会发生什么
Farah will be fine. But what if she's not?
法拉赫会没事的但如果她有事呢
Whatif we lose her and Tina, like Hobbs?
万一她和蒂娜都死了呢和霍布斯一样
Youknow,you're so obsessed
你太执着于with finding your sister
找到你的妹妹you are ignoring the obvious facts
忽略了摆在你面前的right in front of you.
明显的事实
And what are those?
什么事实
That all of this is my fault.
一切都是我的错
Every move I make puts people in danger.
我做的每件事都让人们处于危险之中
Look, I get it. I'm scared,too.
听着我明白我也很害怕
I never said"scared."
我从没说过"害怕"
I said I get people killed,
我是说我害人们被杀了
I leave a trail of dead people.
我走到哪人死到哪
The case is over.
结案了
The boy is dead.
那个男孩死了
What if Arnold isn't the boy?
万一阿诺德不是那个男孩呢
What if the boy is here in Wendimoor?
万一那个男孩在文迪摩尔呢
You have to keep trying,Dirk.
你得继续找德克
Without the boy,this whole world falls apart,没有那个男孩这个世界都会毁灭and we're currently in it,so. . .
我们现在还在这里. . .
Look,hey,what if I'm the boy?
听着如果我是那个男孩呢
You're notthe boy.
你不是那个男孩
You're just a guy named Todd whose life I ruined.你只是个叫托德的人生活还被我毁了
Can'tyou see it's all nonsense?
你还不明白这一切都太荒谬了吗
I have no clue what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么
Whatthe hell does a Purple People Eater
那个紫色的食人魔have to do with an evil wizard,
和邪恶的女巫有什么关系
and what has any of that
这其中又和gotto do with Mona Wilder?
莫娜·怀尔德有什么关系
How am I supposed to put that together?
我们怎么把他们联♥系♥起来
How am I supposed to bringthe boy to Wendimoor 如果我都在文迪摩尔了我怎么把if I'm already in Wendimoor?
那个男孩带来文迪摩尔
I thoughtyou said this was Miami.
我以为你觉得这里是迈阿密
I have blown this, like I blow everything!
我已经搞砸了这个案子和我搞砸了一切一样Wrong,wrong,wrong!
错错错
And then I end up alone!
结果又是我一个人
I quit.
我退出
W. . .You what?
你什么
I quit being a detective.
我不当侦探了
You know, I'm just going to sit right here
我打算就坐在这儿and do nothing else.
什么都不做
I will not be a participant in any more. . .
我再也不会参与任何. . .
In any. . .
在任何.. .
I can't do anymore.
我不能再做任何事了
You knowwhat,Dirk?
你知道什么德克
I put finding my sister on hold
我暂时不管我的妹妹becauseyou promised me
因为你向我保证solvingyour case would getus to her.
把案子解决就能找到她
And you were right,by the way.
事实也证明你是对的
She's out there somewhere!
她就在这个世界
This will all connect,
这一切都会有关联
I truly believe that.
我坚信这一点
Friendship isn'tjust about someone beingthere for you.所谓朊友不只是一味索取对方的帮助
It aboutyou beingthere for them,too.
还要在对方困难时伸出援手
I'm sorry they didn't teach you that at Blackwing,很遗憾他们在黑翼没有教会你这个butyou need to stand up,and let's go.
但你得站起来准备出发了
I am sick of pep-talkingyou into your own bullshit.我厌倦了鼓励你走出你的负面情绪
For once in my life, I don't quit.
有生以来第一次我不打算放弃
I'll solve this one on my own.
我自己解决这个案子
I can't do anything right.
我什么事都做不好
You there!
你
I begyour pardon?
你说什么
What?
怎么
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Just more death.
更多的死亡
The families. . .
两个家族. . .the Dengdamors,the Trosts. . . they're killing each other.邓达摩尔族和特罗斯特族在自相残杀
We have to do something.
我们必须有所行动
Amanda, listen,
阿曼达听好了whatyou see is just one possible future.
你看到的只是未来的一种可能性
I saw Farson's family dying.
我看到法森的族人死去
You don't even care aboutthat?
你一点都不在乎吗
There are greater things to fear than death.还有比死亡更令人恐惧的东西
I don'tgetyou.
我不明白你
You talk aboutthis world
你说得好像这个世界like it doesn't matter.
一点都不重要
If the boy returns,
如果那个男孩回来了then he will repair
他就能挽回everything that has gone wrong.
一切的错误
If he does not,then. . .
如果他没回来then we will all die.
我们的结局只有死亡
You and your friends can leave at any time.你和你的朊友们能随时离开
You think I'm just gonna leave you
你觉得我会一走了之and everyone here to die and just go back home 让这里所有的人迎来死亡and pretend like everything's fine?
让自己当个没事人吗
Who do you think I am?
你把我当成什么人
Listen to me. . . No,you listen to me,Wakti.听我说. . .不你听我说瓦塔蒂
We canhelp people.
我们能帮助他们
I can fix this.
我能挽救这一切
Wendimoor isjusta small piece
文迪摩尔不过是大局中的of something bigger.
一小部分
There is awar coming inyourworld,
你的世界将有一场战争a war for all reality,
所有真实之物between order. . .
在秩序and chaos.
与混沌之间的战争
People like you,the ones connected to something deeper,像你这样和事物有更深关联的人must unite.
必须团结起来
You are the one who will unite them.
你才能将他们团结起来
Okay, I appreciate everything
好吧我很感激你you have done for me,but. . .
为我所做的一切但. . .
I'll comeback.
我会回来的
Okay?
好吗
I just can'tletpeople die.
我不能眼看着别人牺牲
Amanda. . .
阿曼达. . .when you return to your world,
你回到原本的世界后you must gather the tools.
必须把一切都联合起来
The universe is broken,
宇宙已经被破坏and only you can fix it.
只有你能修复
Hey,Farson.Let's go.
法森我们走
You're going home, like,now.
你要立刻回家
No,no,no, I ran away for a reason.
不行我跑出来是有原因的
Yeah,yeah,yeah, listen,
我知道听好了you running away made things worse.
你的出逃只是雪上加霜
You were right about The Mage.
魔法师的事你没说错
There's an army coming.
有一支军队来了
You have powers.Why don'tyou go stop the army?你有超能力你怎么不去阻止他们
'Cause, low-key, I suckwith my powers.
因为低调点我用不好这能力
"Low-key"?What's that?
"低调"那是什么
Farson, let's not get wrapped up
法森就别太纠结with the wording here.
我的用词了
I see death.Lots of it.
我看到了死亡很多人丧命
I know thatyou don't like
我知道你并不喜欢what's going on with your family,
你家族现在的状况but you can't just run away forever.
但你不能永远都逃避
It's easy to just hide out
躲起来盼着这些麻烦and hope that your problems will go away.
会自己消失确实很轻松
I for sure get that impulse.
我也有这股冲动
But then that gives your problem all of the power.但这么一来会让那些麻烦更棘手
You knowwhat I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
If you don'tletmetakeyou home,
profitserver正在对德国vps(法兰克福)、西班牙vps(马德里)、荷兰vps(杜廷赫姆)这3处数据中心内的VPS进行5折优惠促销。所有VPS基于KVM虚拟,纯SSD阵列,自带一个IPv4,不限制流量,在后台支持自定义ISO文件,方便大家折腾!此外还有以下数据中心:俄罗斯(多机房)、捷克、保加利亚、立陶宛、新加坡、美国(洛杉矶、锡考克斯、迈阿密)、瑞士、波兰、乌克兰,VPS和前面的一样性...
昔日数据,国内商家,成立于2020年,主要销售湖北十堰和香港HKBN的云服务器,采用KVM虚拟化技术构架,不限制流量。当前夏季促销活动,全部首月5折促销,活动截止于8月11日。官方网站:https://www.xrapi.cn/5折优惠码:XR2021湖北十堰云服务器托管于湖北十堰市IDC数据中心,母鸡采用e5 2651v2,SSD MLC企业硬盘、 rdid5阵列为数据护航,100G高防,超出防...
近日Friendhosting发布了最新的消息,新上线了美国迈阿密的云产品,之前的夏季优惠活动还在进行中,全场一次性45折优惠,最高可购买半年,超过半年优惠力度就不高了,Friendhosting商家的优势就是100Mbps带宽不限流量,有需要的朋友可以尝试一下。Friendhosting怎么样?Friendhosting服务器好不好?Friendhosting服务器值不值得购买?Friendho...