狙击手The Night Shift《夜班医生(2014)》第二季第十四集完整中英文对照剧本

shift后门  时间:2021-03-15  阅读:()

BGM:GoodTimesby Susie Suh

BGM:Nothing More(feat.Lily Costner)by The Alternate RoutesBGM:Running by James Bay

BGM:Terrified by Rivvrs

BGM:Heavy Penalties by Drunk Mums

「夜班医生」前情提要

Previously on"The Night Shift". . .

我怀孕了

I'm pregnant.

还升官了更好了

A promotion?That's even better!

不不是那样

No, i-itisn't.

不是在得州

I wouldn'twork in Texas anymore.

让我去南卡罗莱纳州

I'd have to move to south Carolina.

听说了吗圣安东尼奥发现狙击手

Did you hear?There's a sniper in San Antonio.

我们得赶紧走

We just got to get the hell out of here.

因暴风雨影响所有航♥班♥不能起飞

All the flights are grounded'cause of the storm.

-你们哪都去不了-我得给乔丹打电♥话♥

-You're not going anywhere. - I'm gonna call Jordan.

乔丹来人帮忙

Jordan! I need some help in here!

来人

Help!

圣安东尼奥已经全城戒备了48小时

San Antonio has been under siege for the past 48 hours.死亡总数达到八人

The death toll stands at eight.

警方相信他们已将狙击手围困在

Police believe they have the sniper surrounded

北部的多层停车场in the north side parking structure.

-你还敢出来胆子不小嘛-走

- Ittook some balls foryouto come back outhere. -Let's go!老话说得好

You know what they say.

哪里跌倒哪里爬起来嘛

Got to get right back on the horse,right?

对说这话的肯定没挨过枪子儿

Yeah,whoever said that's probably never been shot at.害怕没什么错

Nothing wrong with being scared.

不过是人之常情

Just proves you're normal.

我都吓死了

Oh, I'mscared.

但我更怕的是如果今晚我不出来

But I was more scared if I didn't come outtonight,

以后就再也不敢出门了明白吗that I never would again,you know?

我在伊♥拉♥克♥时每天都有这样的感觉I felt that every day in Iraq.

肯尼我刚去看过乔丹老样子

Hey,Kenny, I just checked on Jordan.Still the same.

有格温和德鲁在现场的消息吗

Any word on Gwen and Drew on the site?

没有现场无线电静默

No,everybody's on radio silence.

盯着点儿新闻吧

Just trying to get a glimpse from the news report.

肯尼肯尼乔丹在哪儿

Kenny,Kenny!Where is Jordan?

-楼上重症监护室-快去吧这边我来

-She's up in ICU. -Go,go! I got this.

斯科特在陪她送她去创伤二室

Scott's up there with her.Let's take her to trauma 2.

肯尼打给珍妮特告诉她我在这

Kenny,call Janet.Let her know I'm here.

-一小时后回家-好的

-And I'll be home in an hour. -Gotit.

磁共振提示中风

MRI showed a stroke.

-妊娠诱发的血栓-看起来是的

-Clotting from the pregnancy?- It looks that way.Yeah.-用了纤溶酶原激活剂吗-用了

-You give her tPA?-We did.

血栓已经裂解

And we broke up the clot,

但她仌有重度脑水肿but she had significant swelling in her brain,

中风后一直昏迷不醒and she's been in a coma since the stroke.

我一直和她在一起

I've been here with her the whole time.

那. . .孩子呢

And--and--and the baby?

孩子暂时没事

The baby looks fine,for now.

我们还在持续监护

But we're monitoring things.

你们单独待会儿吧

I'll give you some privacy.

现在怎么办

So,what happens now?

我们会尽力让阿里好过些

We'll try to make Ali as comfortable as possible

等捐献的心脏到达until the donor heart arrives,

然后克莱门斯医生会进行移植and then Dr.Clemmens will perform the transplant.

乔丹怎么样

Hey.How's Jordan?

不太好仌在昏迷

Notgood.Still in a coma.

得等水肿消退

We need the swelling to go down.

TC永远不会原谅自己没陪在她身边

T.C. 's never gonna frogive himself for not being here with her.他在飞机上就一团糟

He was a wreck on that plane.

是啊或许他当初就不该走

Yeah,well,maybe he never should've left.

你好我是克莱门斯医生欢迎

Hello. I'm Dr.Clemmens.Welcome.

-这是我妻子法拉-你好

-This is my wife--Farrah. -Hello.

很高兴见到你

Niceto meetyou.

斯科特能跟你说句话吗

Hey,Scott,can I talk to you?

失陪

Excuse us.

-他体温38度3 -对我看到了

-He's got a temp of 101. -Yeah, I saw that,

正在发热的患者无法进行器♥官♥移♥植♥and we can't do an organ transplant on someone running a fever.如果阿里有感染

If Ali has a-an infection,

我们给他移植心脏用了免疫抑制剂we put in a new heart,put him on immunosuppresants,

-他会死的-我知道所以我才跟你讲

-he could die. - I know.That's why I'm tellingyou.

我不想在他们面前说出来

I didn't want to say anything in front of them.

我们赶紧找到发热的原因

So,we figure out what's causing the fever.

好吧

Yeah.Okay.

有什么问题吗

Is something wrong?

没有一切都很好

Um,no.No,no.Everything's fine.

我们需要再做几项检查

We just need to run a few tests.

消息来源透露执法部门正在

Sources tell us law enforcement are in fact

与狙击手亣涉希望达成解决办法communicatingwith the sniper and hope to resolve. . .

好啦好啦各位听我说各位

All right,all right.Come on,people.Come on,people.

我们不能整晚都盯着电视机

We can't stare at the damn TV all night long.

抓紧救治候诊室无家可归的客人吧

Let's start treating our homeless guests in the waiting room.

他们可能很久没接受过医疗护理了

They probably haven't seen any medical care in a longtime.

保罗能帮我诊断吗

Hey,Paul.Can you help me diagnose?

好啊没问题

Oh,yeah,sure.No problem.

你的手怎样了

What's the situation with your hand?

还有点儿无力

Still a little weak.

感染好了但有一点神经损伤

Uh,the infection's gone,but I have some nerve damage.我老爸在帮我问神外医生的意见

My dad's looking at surgical options for me.

要是有人能帮上忙一定是你老爸

If anyone could help, it'll beyour dad.

要是我的小儿外科研究员职位没搞砸就好了

Just hope I didn't screw up my peds surgical fellowship.那边不是还在等消息吗

I thought you were still on the fence about that.

没了那个机会余下的我就要好好把握了

Losing that choice really puts things into focus,you know.我刚处理了二床的头部撕裂伤

Hey, I just finished the head lac in 2.

有什么消息吗

Have you heard anything yet?

瞧瞧这小混♥蛋♥是谁呀

Well,well,well, lookwhat the cat dragged in.

欢迎回家夏瓦兹医生

Welcome home,Dr.Chavez.

-见到你真好-我也一样

-Oh!Goodto seeyou. -Ah,you,too.

今晚开车不容易吧

Hell of a night for you to be out driving.

是啊但我也得来

Yeah, I had to come in.

我在骨髓捐赠名单上

I'm on the bone-marrow donation list,

刚知道和圣路易斯一个孩子匹配and,uh,we got a match to a kid in St.Louis,

我得尽快去找他so I gotto getto him asap.

肯尼

H ey,Kenny.

你来了

Hey,there he is.

肯尼还生我的气吗

Kenny's still mad at me?

没有只是格温去了现场

No.Hardly. Just Gwen's out on the scene

-他有点魂不守舍-TC和她一起吗

-that's going down right now. -T.C.out there with her?好吧我得给你补下最新八卦了

Oh,come on. I'll give you an update.

对了你今晚可能要干活了

And,oh,F.Y.I.,you may be working tonight.

好极了我会准备好的

All right,great.Yeah. I'll be ready.

现在我们和前方记者连线

We're now gonna go live to a reporter in the field.卡萝警方下令退后到更远的地方

Carol,police have asked to stand even further back因为他们和狙击手的谈判宣告破裂as negotiations with the snipers have broken down.目前的状况非常.. .

The situation here is very--

所有人趴下

Everybody down!

天哪

Oh,my God.

全城戒备

我们无法向大家展示究竟发生了什么

We can't show you exactly what is going on.

我们必须得保持距离以确保安全

We do have to keep our distance for safety.

-我们只知道. . . -她没事就好

-What we do know. . . -She's okay.Good.

-一个或多个. . . -德鲁跟她一起呢

- . . .one or multiple. . . -Drew's with her.

-快结束了-什么

- It's almost over. -What?

-快结束了-你怎么知道

- It's almost over. -How canyou tell?

狙击手没再开枪了

I don't hear sniper fire anymore.

抓到了

We got him!

安全已抓捕嫌疑人屋顶安全

Code 4,suspect in custody.Rooftop is clear.

重复一遍屋顶安全

I repeat,rooftop is clear.

安全安全了快上

Clear!We're clear!Let's go,

医护人员快上medics!Now!Let's go!

快上快上

Move it!Move it!

遵命

Yes,sir!

不能让他死我们还得问话

You need to keep him alive we need to question him.我什么都不会说的你们全都去死吧

I ain'ttellingyou nothing.You're all going down.

好了伤口加压包扎

All right, let's get some pressure dressings on these wounds.到了车上再处理

We'll package him in the rig.

-快趴下-两个射手

-Down! -Second shooter.

有两个射手

Second shooter.

-我早说过还没结束-有两个射手

- I toldyouthis ain't over. -Gota second shooter.

-还远远没结束-快疏散这里

-Notby a longshot. -Clearthis place out!

两处枪伤右颈部左髋部

Two GSWs--right neck, left hip.

已加压包扎收缩压八十

Pressure dressings applied.B.P.80 systolic.

就是这混♥蛋♥朝你开了一枪吗

Hey,this son of abitch took a potshot atyou?

-我不知道还有个狙击手-没错

- I don't know.There's another one out there. -That's right.没有人是安全的谁敢碰我. . .

No one is safe.Anybody who touches me. . .

把你的手拿开

Hey!Keep your hands off me!

就死♥全♥家♥

your family dies.

-让他们脑浆飞溅-闭嘴

-Splatter their brains. -Shut your mouth!-你个混♥蛋♥ -下一个就是你-Damn it!Son of a-- -You're gonna get it next.我来顶替斯科特现在什么情况

I'm filling in for Scott.What do we got?

多处枪伤血压低欢迎回来

Multiple GSWs,pressure is low.Welcome back.了解很高兴能回来

All right,yeah,good to be back.

推他去创伤五室

Let's get him into Trauma 5.

-转弯-请在这等着

-Turn him. -Please stay out here.

我向你们保证

As soon as we're done with him,

急救完成就亣由你们处置he's all yours, I promise you.

肯尼拿清创包

Hey,Kenny,trauma panel.

两个单位O型RH阴性血

Hang two units of o-neg.

亣叉配型六个单位

Crossmatch another six-pack.

两提六连罐吗还是来一箱吧

Two six-pack?Hell,make it a case.

-给他打镇静剂-不让他醒着

-Let's get him sedated. -No!Keep him awake.我们得问他

We need to be able to ask

第二名狙击手的情况some questions aboutthe second sniper.我他妈才不会告诉你

I ain'ttellingyou crap.

你们永远找不到他你们全都去死吧

You'll never find him.You're all gonna die!你就不能冷静一下吗

Why don'tyou calm down?

你就不能来跪舔我吗

Why don'tyou kiss my ass,huh?

浅表两处贯穿伤

Superficial zone two through and through confirmed.

未伤及颈静脉颈动脉

Jugular vein,carotid artery spared.

我们搞错了

We got a flag on the play.

侧腹壁有第三处枪伤

Third wound in the lateral flank.

-需要长木棉签-给

- I need a longwooden Q-tip. -Right here.

你们真该看看我打死的那警♥察♥

You should've seenthat cop I shot.

射得非常准

It was a great shot.

-纱布-给

-Gauze. -Here you go.

正中眉心超过45米远

Right between the eyes.Over 50 yards away.

我想知道他脑子里闪过的最后一件事情是什么

I wonder what the last thing to go through his head was,除了我的子弹besides my bullet.

-找到笑点了吧懂了吧-懂了

-You get it?You get it,right?-Yeah. I get it.

你好我是卡明斯医生他是拉戈萨医生

Hi. I'm Dr.Cummings.This is Dr.Ragosa.

能让我们看下你的额头吗

Uh,do you mind if we take a look atyour forehead?

Okay.

好的你叫什么名字

Okay,all right.Hey,what's your name?

-马娅-马娅

-M ay a. -M ay a.

好马娅

O kay,M aya.

这样也疼吗

That hurts,too?

-怎么回事-我在排队想进避难所

-How did this happen?- I was in line trying to get into a shelter.人太挤了他们就关了门

SpinServers(月89美元) 2*e5-2630L v2,美国独立服务器

SpinServers服务商也不算是老牌的服务商,商家看介绍是是2018年成立的主机品牌,隶属于Majestic Hosting Solutions LLC旗下。商家主要经营独立服务器租用和Hybrid Dedicated服务器等,目前包含的数据中心在美国达拉斯、圣何塞机房,自有硬件和IP资源等,商家还自定义支持用户IP广播到机房。看到SpinServers推出了美国独服的夏季优惠促销活动,最低月...

hostkey荷兰/俄罗斯机房,GPU服务器

hostkey应该不用说大家都是比较熟悉的荷兰服务器品牌商家,主打荷兰、俄罗斯机房的独立服务器,包括常规服务器、AMD和Intel I9高频服务器、GPU服务器、高防服务器;当然,美国服务器也有,在纽约机房!官方网站:https://hostkey.com/gpu-dedicated-servers/比特币、信用卡、PayPal、支付宝、webmoney都可以付款!CPU类型AMD Ryzen9 ...

德阳电信高防物理机 16核16G 50M 260元/月 达州创梦网络

达州创梦网络怎么样,达州创梦网络公司位于四川省达州市,属于四川本地企业,资质齐全,IDC/ISP均有,从创梦网络这边租的服务器均可以备案,属于一手资源,高防机柜、大带宽、高防IP业务,一手整C IP段,四川电信,一手四川托管服务商,成都优化线路,机柜租用、服务器云服务器租用,适合建站做游戏,不须要在套CDN,全国访问快,直连省骨干,大网封UDP,无视UDP攻击,机房集群高达1.2TB,单机可提供1...

shift后门为你推荐
lunwenjiancewritecheck论文检测准吗?丑福晋爱新觉罗.允禄真正的福晋是谁?他真的是一个残酷,噬血但很专情的一个人吗?钟神发跪求钟神发名言出处,A站大神看过来www.522av.com我的IE浏览器一打开就是这个网站http://www.522dh.com/?mu怎么改成百度啊 怎么用注册表改啊www.765.com哪里有免费的电影网站www.vtigu.com破译密码L dp d vwxghqw.你能看出这些字母代表什么意思吗?如果给你一把破以它的钥匙X-3,联想lcoc.toptop weenie 是什么?梦遗姐我姐姐很漂亮,她24了,我才15,晚上我和他睡在一起,我经常挨遗精,咋办?铂金血痕花开易见落难寻,阶前愁杀葬花人;独把花锄偷洒泪,洒上空枝见血痕。是什么意思铂金血痕为什么我有红血痕?
互联网域名管理办法 bbr 台湾服务器 美国主机评论 博客主机 美国主机论坛 wdcp 标准机柜尺寸 商家促销 ibrs 丹弗 河南服务器 qq数据库下载 中国电信测速112 最好的免费空间 ntfs格式分区 699美元 服务器合租 ftp免费空间 支付宝扫码领红包 更多