我会The Night Shift《夜班医生(2014)》第三季第十三集完整中英文对照剧本

shift后门  时间:2021-03-15  阅读:()

「夜班医生」前情提要

Previously on"The Night Shift". . .

自动配药机少了耐而可

Norco was missing from the Pyxus.

你觉得是安妮拿了

And you think Annie did it?

我今天忘记带外套了

I forgot my field jacket today,

就从TC的储物柜里借了一件so I borrowed one fromT.C. 's locker.

那些传言是真的吗

Are the rumors true?

你们真的要卖♥♥掉急诊室吗

Are you guys really gonna sell off this E.R.?

如果你有份简历我要是你就会更新它

If you have a resume, I would update it.

我家收♥购♥医院

My family buys hospitals.

我爸已经上飞机了一个小时应该就能到

My dad is on a plane.He'll be here in an hour.

但你还是得跟他推销

Butyou will have to sell him on it.

麦克你左臂有些旋前肌漂移

Mac,your left arm has whatwe call pronator drift.可能是大脑异常的表现

It could be a symptom of a brain abnormality.

不重要的话我是不会找你借钱的

I wouldn't ask for a loan if itwasn't important.我我只是不能失去我的事业

I-I just can'tlose my business.

莫斯

Hey,Moss.

我会给你五千块

I got your 5 grand.

布丽安娜的生父回来了

Brianna's birth father has come back into the picture.-他说他想要全部的监护权-我叫贾斯廷

-He says he wants full custody. - Justin.

很高兴认识你

Niceto meetyou.

你把自己的药给她了是吗

You gave heryour pills,didn'tyou?

我会一直坚持到补给送过来为止

I will be able to hold out until the resupply comes.那是我们的药吗

Is this our medicine?

我们现在还怎么拿

How will get it now?

前面的路封死了

Trail's cut off up ahead.

我们得躲到防火屏下面去

We got get under the fire shelters.

火要烧过来了

It's coming right over us.

坚持住

Hang on!

俯下身子保持呼吸

Stay down,keep breathing!

大家还好吗

Is everyone okay?

斯科特乔丹

Scott! Jordan!

天哪我们撑过去了

Oh,my God,we made it.

-我跟你说过我们会的-你还好吗

- I toldyouwewould. -Areyou okay?

先别忙着庆祝火势还很近

No victory laps.The fire's close.

我的腿疼死了

My leg is killing me.

她的腿颜色灰紫

This leg is dusky.

我们得减轻压力

We got to release the pressure.

-她会失去一条腿的-不能在这里

-She's goingto lose her leg! -Nothere.

这些余烬可能会溅起火星重新燃烧起来

One of these embers could spark,start a new fire.前方一英里有个庇护站[约1.6公里]

There's a shelter a mile ahead.

带上装备我们走

Grab the gear, let's go.

加把劲

Come on,get off your asses!

-这是谁的主意-他的

-Whose idea was this?-His.

前进

Move!

你在发烧

You're burning up.

39度对光敏感

103,sensitivity to light.

你的斑疹伤寒更加严重了

Your typhus is getting worse.

它很快就会影响你的精神状态

It may alter your mental status soon.

你的借口是什么卡拉翰

What's your excuse,Callahan?

很有趣茜德

That's funny,Syd.

我们需要空投物资中丢失的环丙沙星

Look,we--we needthe Cipro we lostinthe air drop.好吗

Okay?

哈姆迪和我一起去边境去取

Hamdi and I are going to go to the border to get it.你在开玩笑吗

You're kidding.

TC那些守卫开枪杀人

T.C.,those guards fired on

还用毒气对付这些人and gassed these people.

他们不打招呼就动手

They shoot first,ask later.

这里是战区

This is awarzone.

我会说土耳其语茜德医生

I speak Turkish,Dr.Syd.

那真好啊

That's great,

他们对你们说不的时候你还听得懂then you'll understand them when they tell you no.这太冒险了呼叫大使♥馆♥

It's too risky.Call the embassy.

茜德外交渠道太耗时间了

Syd,diplomatic channels take too long.

那要是真发生了什么事了呢

And what if something happens,okay?

外面有100位病人

There's 100 patients out here

被橡皮子弹打得遍体鳞伤with burns and wounds from rubber bullets.但没有环丙沙星我们连病人都没有了

But without the Cipro,we won't have any patients.斑疹伤寒会害死所有人的包括你

Typhus is goingto kill everyone, includingyou.这不行妮娜他消失了14年

It's not right,Nina.He's been MIA for 14 years.他不能就这么突然出现要求做回父亲

He doesn'tjustgetto show up and be daddy.你也听他说了

You heard his story.

他说他之前并不知道布丽安娜的存在

He said he didn't know about Brianna.

所以我们需要对他进行测试

Then we need to test him.

他必须证明自己真的是她生父

He needs to provehe'sblood.

谢谢妮娜

Thanks,Nina.

-能借用你一点时间吗-当然

-Can I grab you for a minute?-Sure.

那有点奇怪

That was a little weird,huh?

很奇怪

Ve ry.

但到此为止了对吗

But that's it,right?

我见到他了所以他会就此离开吧

I methim,and now he'll leave us alone?

可能要更加复杂一些布丽

It might be a little more complicated than that,Bri.如果他是你的生父

If he is your biological father--

我不管

I don'tcare.

我想要你和瑞克做我的爸爸

I wantyou and Rick to be my dads.

我今天就会和你们回家的对吗

I'm going home with you guys today,right?

事实上暂时不行甜心

Actually,that is on hold,sweetheart.

贾斯廷正在起诉争夺监护权

Justin is filing a custody suit.

法律诉讼你在开玩笑吗

A lawsuit--are you joking?

请让我说完

Just please let me get into it.

所以我必须要和他走吗

So I have to go with him?

-不-不

-No. -No.

你可能得去另一个寄养家庭

You might have to stay in another foster home

直到这事有了结果until this works out.

我不想去德鲁

I -- I don'twant to,Drew.

事情不会那样的

That's not happening.

-我保证-你保证不了很抱歉

- I promise. -You can'tpromise, I'm sorry.

伙计们现在这事取决于律师和法官

Guys,this is up to lawyers and judges now.

我们这边会着手把事办好

We will start to work this on our end,

但这就是事实but this is real.

因为大火夜班要延长到白天了

Night shift just got extended into the day'cause of the fire.在你或瑞克过来前我会陪着她

Okay, Iwon't leave her side until you or Rick are here.谢谢

Thank you.

会好起来的我保证

Hey, it's goingto be okay, I promise.

好的

Okay.

我会想办法解决的好吗

I'll figure this out,okay?

-好的-好

-Okay. -All right?

我爱你

Okay, I loveyou.

我也爱你

Loveyou,too.

回见

Bye.

陆军必胜

Army strong.

你真要把我惹毛了

You're really pissing me off.

你说等到夜班结束的肯尼

You said end of shift,Kenny.

对夜班因为大火延长了

Yeah,we got extended because of the fire.

我要照顾受伤的病人莫斯

I-I gothurtpeople,Moss.

我只是去不了银行大哥

I just can't go to the bank,man.

我再过来一次要是你还没钱

I show up here again and you don't have it,

我们就有麻烦了we're goingto have a problem.

清楚了吗

Are you clear about that?

好我明白

Yeah,no, I know.

我明白我发誓

I got it. I swear.

走着瞧小子

We'll see,man.

H ey,Ray!

你带孩子们去休息室给他们看个电影吧

Can you take the kids to the lounge and throw in a movie?

别看那些酒后驾车的片子

Not that drunk-driving video.

我这还接到父母们的电♥话♥呢

I still got parents calling me about that.

有些片段真的挺搞笑的

There's some real funny moments.

走吧孩子们跟着雷

Okay.Come on.Let's go with Ray,kids.

跟上我

Follow me.Whee!

孩子和老人们是怎么回事

What's with the,uh,kids and old people?

负责疏散幼儿园和养老院的警长

Yeah,the sheriff evacuated a preschool and nursing home,检查一下有没有脱水和浓烟接触check for dehydration and smoke exposure.

小布丽怎么样

What's going on with,uh,Bri?

最后一点法律问题

Last-minute legal stuff.

杰西卡来献血吗

Jessica.Here to give blood?

不好意思我忘了吸血鬼是喝血的

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot.Vampires--they drink blood.

-你说完了吗陶福-还没完

-Areyou done,Topher?-Notyet.

离交易结束和霍巴特正式拥有这里

I've got 12 hours before the sale closes

还有12个小时and Hobart officially owns the place.

我猜你是过来为新办公室量窗帘尺寸的吧

Let me guess,you're here to measure curtains for your new office.是啊没错

Yes,actually, I am.

同时确保平稳过渡

Yeah.And to make sure this transition is painless.

除了将被解雇的员工

Except for the staff getting fired

和你们拒绝接诊的穷病患and the poor patients that you refuse to see.

除此之外一切都好对吗

Other than that,all good,right?

这只不过是生意

This is just business.

你什么时候才能明白

When are you going to see that?

希望永远不

Hopefully never.

听我把话说完保罗

Just hear me out,Paul.

你已经得到答案了

Why?You have all the answers.

你知道我并不清楚你经历过什么是吧

I mean,you knew that I didn't get whatyou were going through,right?

没错抱歉

You're right,okay?I'm sorry,

不过我没想到你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥来收♥购♥急诊室but I had no ideayou called your dad to buy the E.R.

我还没有收♥购♥

I haven't bought it yet.

爸你来早了

Uh,Dad.You're early.

这就是私人飞机的特权

That's the perks of flying private.

湾流私人机改变了一切啊

That Gulfstream is a game changer.

是啊我猜也是

Yeah, I bet.

这是瑞瓦拉医生我们的实习生

Uh,this is Dr.Rivera,our intern.

-很高兴见到你-你好啊

-Greatto meetyou. -How are you?

香农创伤一室有烧伤病人

Shannon?There's a burn in trauma one.

好我们待会儿聊卡明斯医生

Okay,well,we will talk later,Dr.Cummings.

-好-当然

-Okay. -Sure.

你应该记得祁医生陶福

Uh,hey,you remember Dr.Zia,Topher.

当然你好吗

Oh,of course,how areyou?

你过来后好多了

Much better now thatyou're here.

霍巴特准备低价收♥购♥我们

Um,Hobart is buyingus for pennies on the dollar.我们有退伍军医社区关系

We have veteran doctors,community ties,

还有护士班子愿意a nursing staff that's willing--

你不用再推销了陶福

Y-Y-Youcan stop selling,Topher.

现在就看我们的财会团队的了

It's in our bean counter's hands now.

如果行得通我们会收♥购♥

If it makes sense,we'll do it.

几小时后答案会更明确

Should know more in a few hours.

好吧如果你在这里

Okay,well, if you're around,

你想穿上手术朋也许你可以帮得上忙you want to suit up,we can use a hand.

他刚结束长途飞行

Uh,he just--he just got off a long flight.

我在飞机上睡过这是个好主意

I slept on the plane.That's a great idea.

太棒了保罗给他找套手术朋

Great.Paul,get him some scrubs.

谢谢你帮忙

Yeah,yeah.Good to have you.

你和瑞瓦拉医生在一起多久了

So,uh,how long have you and Dr.Rivera been an item?什么我.. .我们没有

What?Uh,w-we're not--

不你姐姐告诉我了

No,no,no,your sistertold me.

她很可爱

She's cute.

虽然我对紫色头发不大确定不过

I'm not so sure about the purple hair,but. . .

我去换衣朋回头见儿子

Look, I'llchange and meetyou back here,son.

ZJI:台湾CN2/香港高主频服务器7折每月595元起,其他全场8折

ZJI原名维翔主机,是原来Wordpress圈知名主机商家,成立于2011年,2018年9月更名为ZJI,提供香港、日本、美国独立服务器(自营/数据中心直营)租用及VDS、虚拟主机空间、域名注册业务。ZJI今年全新上架了台湾CN2线路服务器,本月针对香港高主频服务器和台湾CN2服务器提供7折优惠码,其他机房及产品提供8折优惠码,优惠后台湾CN2线路E5服务器月付595元起。台湾一型CPU:Inte...

LOCVPS新上韩国KVM,全场8折,2G内存套餐月付44元起_网络传真服务器

LOCVPS(全球云)发布了新上韩国机房KVM架构主机信息,提供流量和带宽方式,适用全场8折优惠码,优惠码最低2G内存套餐月付仅44元起。这是一家成立较早的国人VPS服务商,目前提供洛杉矶MC、洛杉矶C3、和香港邦联、香港沙田电信、香港大埔、日本东京、日本大阪、新加坡、德国和荷兰等机房VPS主机,基于KVM或者XEN架构。下面分别列出几款韩国机房KVM主机配置信息。韩国KVM流量型套餐:KR-Pl...

丽萨主机122元/每季,原生IP,CN2 GIA网络

萨主机(lisahost)新上了美国cn2 gia国际精品网络 – 精品线路,支持解锁美区Netflix所有资源,HULU, DISNEY, StartZ, HBO MAX,ESPN, Amazon Prime Video等,同时支持Tiktok。套餐原价基础上加价20元可更换23段美国原生ip。支持Tiktok。成功下单后,在线充值相应差价,提交工单更换美国原生IP。!!!注意是加价20换原生I...

shift后门为你推荐
存储备份手机备份到内部存储小度商城小度智能音箱1s上面的黄圈不熄灭怎么回事,第一天还能熄灭permissiondeniedpermission denied 怎么解决商标注册流程及费用申请商标的流程和花费及时间是什么广东GDP破10万亿中国GDP10万亿,广东3万亿多。占了中国三分之一的经纪。如果,我是说如果。广东独立了。中国会有什xyq.163.cbg.comhttp://xyq.cbg.163.com/cgi-bin/equipquery.py?act=buy_show_equip_info&equip_id=475364&server_id=625 有金鱼贵吗?www.gegeshe.com《我的电台fm》 she网址是多少?haole10.com空人电影网改网址了?www.10yyy.cn是空人电影网么partnersonline国外外贸平台有哪些?javlibrary.comImage Library Sell Photos Digital Photos Photo Sharing Photo Restoration Digital Photos Photo Albums
www二级域名 动态域名解析 香港bgp机房 inmotionhosting ix主机 59.99美元 idc评测网 seovip 警告本网站美国保护 免费全能主机 美国网站服务器 ftp免费空间 酷番云 购买国外空间 支持外链的相册 厦门电信 cdn网站加速 徐州电信 国内空间 重庆服务器 更多