我可能回不去
I may not be able to make it.
对
Ri ght.
妈我知道是你们的结婚周年纪念
Mom, I know it's your anniversary,
但我任务可能要延期到十月but they may extend me till October.
这是战争我可无法控制
Well, it's a war. I don't control it.
对我知道妈
Right, I know.Mom. . .
好
Okay.
对妈我得挂了
Right, listen, I got to go.
我长官刚进来了有伤员入院
My commander just came in.We got casualties coming in.
好爱你对
Right.Love you.Yeah.
*Oneknock,one spill,onelook,and it's on*
BGM:This Place Is Ready to Blow(feat.Dan Murphy)by All Good Things
*Half-cut,half-thrilled,don't care if you're wrong*
*You're standing,heart is beating over shouting*
*Blood boiling,whatyou gonna do aboutit*
*Go,go,you say you wantto go out--*
我说你在这儿干什么
I said, "What are you doing here?"
工作
Working.
我知道
I know that.
我以为你可能要休假一周
I thought maybe you were going to take a week off,
回来安顿一下you know,get settled back in.
我这一年当总医师的四个月已经没了
I've lost four months of my chief year.
我不能再请假
I'm not taking any more time off.
好吧欢迎回来
Okay.Welcome back.
-患者来了-那是谁
- Incoming! -Who's that?
新实习生她可是与众不同
New intern,man.She's something else.
什么情况
So. . .what do we got?
在婚礼岛拍婚纱照时出事的
Wedding photo atWedding Island gone wrong.新娘被高跟鞋绊倒
Bride tripped over her heels
带着新郎一起掉进了河里bringing the groom with her into the river.我没事请帮我妻子就行
I'm fine. Just help my wife,please.
-香农-好的我来
-Shannon. -On it.
先生请坐吧
Hey,sit down,sir.
如果你不给我们添乱那最好了
It's easier if you don't fight us.
-乔丹-德鲁你好啊
- Jordan. -Drew,hey.
我们待会再聊
We'll catch up later,okay?
这位是新娘
This is the bride.
可能是颈椎受伤
Possible C-spine injury.
我的脖子真的很痛
My neck. . .really hurts.
亲爱的我知道我是亚历山大医生
I know it does,sweetie. I'm Dr.Alexander.我来为你治疗
I'm goingto take care of you.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
克丽丝托我丈夫在哪儿
Kryztal.Where's my husband?
他已经进去接受治疗了
He's already inside getting treated,
我来把你推进去so let's getyou in there,too.
好了德鲁又有位患者入院
All right,Drew,we got another one coming.
你如果需要帮忙就告诉我
So let me know if you need any help.
我才不会需要任何帮助
I won't. . .need any help.
这是参加婚礼派对的其他人
The rest of the wedding party.
我这里有个大急诊
I got a major emergency here.
这位皮特因为没能追到
Pete here has got a broken. . .heart
热辣的伴娘而心碎呢from not getting to nail the hot bridesmaid.
这很好笑吗
You think that's funny,
你们这群混♥蛋♥you bunch of entitled ass wipes?
这里是会死人的地方懂吗
Hey,people die here,all right?
他们在你们站的这块地方流血
They bleed on the ground you're standing on.
德鲁去接收患者患者
Drew,get the patient.The patient.
我赞同医生的话一群混♥蛋♥小崽子I'm with the doc.Bunch of fratboy a-holes.
这位是豪尔赫新娘的父亲
This is Jorge,father of the bride.
他头部撕裂腕部成角骨折
He's got a head laceration and angulated wrist fracture.小伤而已
Otherwise known as an owie.
我没事医生我女儿怎样了
I'm fine,doc.How's my little girl doing?
先让给你清创然后再去看她
Let's getyou cleaned up first,then we'll check on her.会有名人出席吗
Will there be any celebrities?
当然了祁夫人就是你啊
Oh,of course,Mrs.Zia.You'll behere.
豆腐仔快点快点
是啊是啊你最重要
谢谢你能来
Thanks for being here
取消了你的约会and blowing off your date.
我没取消那不是约会
Oh, I didn'tblow it off. Itwasn't a date.
我只是晚点在她家见面
Just goingto meet her later at her place.
我的意思是谢谢你来陪我
My point is thanks for being my buffer.
我只要让她开开心心
Just gotta show her a good time
然后她一早就走and then she leaves bright and early in the morning.没问题我喜欢你妈妈
No problem. I loveyourmom.
如果她过来和你待一个月
You wouldn't say that
你就不会这么说了if she came to stay with you for a month.
不过差不多结束了我也回到原来的生活
It's almost over. I get my life back.
让我来啦
真是令人兴奋
Oh,this is so exciting.
我喜欢大西洋城纸醉金迷的赌场
I love the fancy casinos in Atlantic City.
来我做东
Here,guys.Have a little fun on me.
去喝点酒赌点钱
Drink,gamble.
也许你今晚会找到另一个辣妹呢
Maybe you'll find another hot chick here tonight.也许会
Maybe. . .
也许不
Or maybe not.
这地方就是垃圾场陶福
This place is a dump,Christopher.
你怎么带我来这种地方
Why would you bring me here?
-别让她闲下来-好
- Just keep her busy. - I gotyou.
来吧祁太太我们去好好玩玩
Come on,Mrs.Zia.Let's go have some fun.这样疼吗
Okay,does this hurt?
不疼
No.
好那这儿呢
All right.How about here?
有点
A l ittl e.
好
All right.
小克你没事吧
K,you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
抱歉他不肯好好坐着
Sorry,he wouldn't sit still.
他想陪着他妻子
Wanted to be with his wife.
没关系我们带她去做CT
It's okay.We're going to take her to CT,查清颈椎有无损伤clear her cervical spine.
她爸爸那边有什么消息吗
Is there any news on the father?
别对他浪费口舌
Don'twaste your breath on him.
好
Okay.
因为他毁了一切
Just,he ruins everything.
这一切都是他的错
This--this is all his fault.
说来话长
It's a long story.
跟以前是一样的
It's the same story.
他说他清醒但其实不是
He says he's sober and he's not.
去年我妈妈去世了
My mother passed lastyear,
我只想有家人参加我的婚礼and I just wanted someone from my family at my wedding.我早该预料到的
I -- I should've known better.
他他
And he--he--
克丽丝托克丽丝托
Kryztal?Kryztal?
克丽丝托
Kryztal?
她怎么了救救她
What's happening?!Help her.
桡骨下端骨折
Colles' fracture.
矫形外科医师几小时后就到
Orthopod should gethere in a few hours.
我没事
I'm fine.
好了
All right,good.
现在来检查一下这儿的伤口
Now let's take a look atthis cut here.
我听见护士说了
Heard the nurses talking.
你是军医你之前驻扎在哪儿
Army doc,huh?Where were you stationed?
这次在巴格拉姆
This time,Bagram.
很久以前还曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥当过军医Was a medic in Iraq,back when itwas the Wild West.
之前的那些日子啊
Those were the days.
你在拉希德街和殉道桥之间
You ever do patrol on Al-Rashid Street
-巡逻过吗-还有运河桥
-between Shuhada?-And the Anhar Bridges.
那边全是市集
That crammed bazaar there,
任何时候都可能有人引爆简易爆♥炸♥装置waiting any second for someone to hit an IED.
那是我这辈子遇到的
That was the hairiest thing
最惊险刺♥激♥的事情
I've ever been through in my life.
你驻扎在哪
Where were you?
2003年追踪萨♥达♥姆♥
'03, I was chasing down Saddam.
04年和05年
Back in'04 and'05.
07年和09年在坎大哈
Then Kandahar, '07 and'09.
你应该在那儿买♥♥几处地♥产♥Sounds likeyou should've bought some property.
是啊每个人都需要一间结实的泥土小屋
Yeah.Everybody needs a good mud hut,right?
是啊
Yeah.
你结婚了吗
You married?
跟战友结了
To another soldier.
聪明我妻子就从来都不理解
Smart man.My wife never did get it.
没了你地球也会照常转
World goes on withoutyou,you know?
是啊我在那儿有个朊友
Yeah, I got a friend back there
错过了她女儿的十三岁生日that's missing her daughter's 13th birthday.
她一心想着这件事
It's all she can think about.
像这种事我错过了很多
I missed plenty of those.
独奏会舞会足球比赛
Recitals,dances,soccer games.
其实我女儿不想让我在她婚礼上出现
Truth is,my daughter didn't want me at her wedding.听起来有点冷酷
Well,that sounds a little harsh.
是啊
Yeah.
讽刺的是每次我在外面执行任务
Irony is that every time I was out there,
每一次我坚持下去的唯一动力every single time, just the thought of my daughter就是想着我女儿was the only thing that kept me going.
是啊
Yeah.
求求你救救她
Please,help her!
她有昏厥病史吗
Does she have a history of fainting?
没有
No,no way.
有没有可能是怀孕
Is it possible she's pregnant?
我觉得不是
I don'tthink so.
如果怀孕的话她肯定就告诉我了
I mean,she--she would've told me.
她在朋药吗酗酒吗
Any drugs,alc ohol?
没有其实有
No.Yeah,actually.
她为了婚礼在朋用抗焦虑药物
She's taking anti-anxiety medicine for the wedding.她容易激动
She's so high-strung,
而且总是做噩梦she was having bad dreams and nightmares.
你能告诉我药物的名字吗
Okay.Can you tell me the names of these medications?我不知道抱歉我不知道
I -- I don't know. I'm sorry. I don't know.
好带她做CT
All right.Let's get her to CT.
我能跟她一起去吗
Can I go with her?
等她清醒了再见她
Onceshe'sconscious,youcan.
但我们得给她做几项扫描明白吗
But we have to take her for some scans,all right?
等我们回来
We'll beback.
我爱你小克
I loveyou,K!
五点可以继续
5.Staying alive.
别下手投骰子了老头子
No more underhand throws,old man.
说话别这么粗鲁无礼娃娃脸
And no more lip,dollface.
除非你也想吺吺我的脸
Unless you wantto plantthem on mine.
你要是能赢了
If you don'tcrap out,
你让我做什么我都绝不眨眼
I'll do whatever you want with my eyes open.
这孩子是谁你男友吗
Who's this child?Is thatyour boyfriend?
他可能是也可能不是
Maybe he is.Maybe he isn't.
你让我心碎一地
You just broke my heart.
-拜托-易四
-Come on. -Easy 4.
她大过了我我能怎么办
She crushed me.What can I say?
你如果「关爱」他一下他就能振作起来
If you give him some love,he'll getback on a roll.
别白费力气了老头
Stop shooting blanks,old man.
你要是掷到大点我就给你电♥话♥号♥码I'll give you my number if you roll me something good.那这可刺♥激♥我了
Well,now I got incentive.
今天看到群里的老秦同学在布局自己的网站项目,这个同学还是比较奇怪的,他就喜欢用这些奇怪的域名。比如前几天看到有用.in域名,个人网站他用的.me域名不奇怪,这个还是常见的。今天看到他在做的一个范文网站的域名,居然用的是 .asia 后缀。问到其理由,是有不错好记的前缀。这里简单的搜索到.ASIA域名的新注册价格是有促销的,大约35元首年左右,续费大约是80元左右,这个成本算的话,比COM域名还贵。...
LightNode官网LightNode是一家位于香港的VPS服务商.提供基于KVM虚拟化技术的VPS.在提供全球常见节点的同时,还具备东南亚地区、中国香港等边缘节点.满足开发者建站,游戏应用,外贸电商等应用场景的需求。为用户带来高性能服务器以及优质的服务的同时还提供丰厚的促销活动,新用户注册最高送$20。注册用户带新客即可得10%返佣。商家支持PayPal,支付宝等支付方式。官网:https:/...
美国高防服务器提速啦专业提供美国高防服务器,美国高防服务器租用,美国抗攻击服务器,高防御美国服务器租用等。我们的海外高防服务器带给您坚不可摧的DDoS防护,保障您的业务不受攻击影响。HostEase美国高防服务器位于加州和洛杉矶数据中心,均为国内访问速度最快最稳定的美国抗攻击机房,带给您快速的访问体验。我们的高防服务器配有最高层级的DDoS防护系统,每款抗攻击服务器均拥有免费DDoS防护额度,让您...