飞行员The Red Baron《红男爵(2008)》完整中英文对照剧本

red  时间:2021-02-20  阅读:()

This way.

这边

There!Where?

在那儿哪里?

Next to the farther beach tree.

较远那棵树旁边

Get down.Down!

趴下

Areyou outof yourbloody mind?

你们都疯了吗?

Yes,sir!

是的长官

You risk the squadron planes to attend an enemy funeral?

你们用中队的飞机去参加敌人的葬礼?

Yes,sir!

是的长官

Lehmann and Sternberg knew him, sir,Captain Winston Clyde Walker莱曼和斯滕伯格认识他沃克上尉the coffin I mean,sir.

被安葬的人沃克

Yes, I mean,sir

长官我是说

My uncle,the Duke of Westchester is mother's brother-in-law.我叔叔在威彻斯特的那个是他母亲的姐夫

Lehmann and me went to college with him.At Eton,sir.

我和勒曼是他大学同学在伊顿上的大学

You are talking about a British pilot,god damn it.

靠你们谈论一个英国飞行员

One of the bestthe RFC had.

皇家空军最优秀的一位

It's a pity that he's not alive anymore,sir.

很可惜他去世了

Oh,what the hell!

你们见鬼去吧

Dismissed!

解散

I've heard your plane cought some bullets

我听说你在吇唁的路上while you were visiting the funeral,Richthofen.

受到了"欢迎"

Ah, I just love these tiny chatty Airfields,Kielmeyer.

消息传得可真快基尔迈耶

Anybody want a cigarette? French?

要烟吗?法国烟吗?

De rien.Merci.

没有谢谢

Richthofen shot down a two-seater today.

里希特霍芬打下了架双座

I suppose that's to make up for disobeying my orders?算是将功补过

No.

It's addingto my score.

这是我的战果

I have just got a report.A British RE8

我刚收到报告离这里12公里crashed 12 km from here.

有架英国飞机坠毁了

You have my most respect,Baron.

了不起男爵

Let's go find your brain.Let's getyour kill confirm.去找找你的猎物并确认战果

You bastard!

你个混♥蛋♥

Help me.Come on!Help me.

快来帮帮我

One

Two

Three

I said careful!

我说了小心点

Hurry up,he is blooding heavily.

快点他正在流血

Heislosingalotof blood.

他失血很多

Take this off.

按住这里

You will be all right.

你会没事的

You will be all right.

你会没事的

You can take him.

你们可以抬他上车了

Pickhimup!

把他抬起来

Thank you.

谢谢

You saved this man's life.

你救了他一命

No.

I shothim down.

是我把他打下来的

You are down,Sternberg.

你差点被打下来斯腾伯格

Oh,no.You attacked single-seat DH2 from above towards不是那架单座双翼机从我后上方俯冲攻击我

Listen,Sterni, if the attacker has a rotary engine then.他攻击的时候他的循环引擎

Qu'est que c'est rotary engine?

什么是循环引擎?

Oh,Lieutenant Sternberg

斯腾伯格中尉

Quite obviously she prefers men like me.Voss?

看来她喜欢我这种男人是吧

Men likewho?

你这种男人?

Moses,Freud Betterto get circumcised,Voss?

摩西弗洛伊德也许你该去割了你包皮

Hey,not so fast.

别走啊

Hey,Manfred.Look,she looks like your little nurse.曼弗雷德她和你的那个护士长得很像

At least,from behind.

起码从后面差不多

I'm sorry,sir.

对不起长官

What,what are you doing here?

你在这里做什么?

Have a seat.Have a drink with us.

来坐会儿吧陪我们喝几杯

I thought the gentlemen just wanted some cocktails.我以为先生们只想喝鸡尾酒

Sit down,and have a drink with us.

坐下一起喝酒吧

I'm married,you know

我已经结婚了

So am I.

我也是

I mean,almost.At least.

至少和结婚了差不多we need a bit of water.

我们需要点水

The driver says the engine has overheated.

司机说引擎过热

Lieutenant.My name is von Richthofen.

少尉先生我叫冯·里希特霍芬

Please to meetyou again,Mademoiselle.

很高兴又见到你小姐

I know your name.Well?

我知道你的名字真的吗?

The pilotyou shotdown,told mewho youwere.

被你击落的飞行员告诉了我你是谁

Did he survived?

他活下来了吗?

Do you really care oryou arejust curious?

你真的关心或者只是好奇?

The latter.

好奇

Atleastyou are honest.

你至少还算诚实

It's a start, isn't it?

这起码是个开始

Can you be caringwithout being curious in the first place?不好奇怎么会关心

So,what's your name?

他叫什么?

His name is Captain Roy Brown.

他是罗伊·布朗上尉

And he's still alive,thanks to you.

他活下来了并感激你

He told me you are a supreme professional

他告诉我你是个非常优秀的飞行员and a cheeky rascal.

也是个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥Well.

我知道了

Tell him that I am flattered by his compliments.

转告他他的赞美我受之不恭

And that I hope that I will never have

我希望再也不要to meet him in the sky again.

在空中遇到他

He might get the better of me.

要是再遇上了

And I may not be lucky enough to have

我也许没这么好运such a gorgeous attendance.

有这么漂亮的护士照顾

Unbelievable.Enjoyyour evening.

难以置信再见

Do you have to know whatbecame of my scarf?

我的围巾怎么样了?

I'll have it send to you.

我会寄给你的

No,keep it.

不你留着吧

It'll bringyou luck.

它会给你带来好运

The French senttheir condolences

法国人发来了唁电and the clear of the kill.

和击坠确认

The service for Kielmeyer will be held at 4pm.

基尔迈尔的告别仪式今天下午四点举♥行♥The pilot who lead the attack four days ago

四天前攻击我们的飞行员it was Hawker.

是霍克

What?

谁?

Major Lanoe Hawker?

兰诺·霍克少校?

The very man,sir.

就是他长官

I saw his face.Full bearded.

我看到了他的脸满脸络腮胡子

And the Grim Reaper painted on the fuselage.

机身上画了个死神

It's their top man.

他们最好的飞行员

Oh,shut up.He's gerry fellow.Down 9 of us.

别说了他是一个讨厌的家伙他击落了我们9架战机

When they uesd to fly unarmed recon missions

他还在进行非步装侦察飞行的时候he already mounted a gun on his plane.

在飞机上绑了支破机♥枪♥

We almost touch wings.

我们差点撞到机翼

Had I all tend to see this way.

我不得不闪到一边

Then why didn't you attack him?

那你为什么不攻击他

I only attack if I can win.

我只攻击确信可以击败的对手

How badly did you wantthe Pour le Merite?

蓝马♥克♥思♥勋章对你来说有多重要?I'd kill for it.

我会为之杀人

I just received a cable from Supreme Headquarters.

我刚刚收到指挥部的电报

You guess what?They badly want to give it to you.

他们不愿授予你这枚勋章

So why don't they then?

为什么?

You know the rules.

你知道规矩

And not even the emperor commander would ignore the regulations即使皇帝本人也不会网开一面so you better do whatthey want and shoot down a capture balloon.所以你最好执行你接到的命令去把他们的侦查气球打下来I hunt planes,sir.

我只打飞机

And not things that can not move.

我不打不会动的东西

You are not a hunter lieutenant.

你不是猎人

You are a soldier.Andyou have to follow orders.

你是个士兵你必须朋从命令

Especially if the orders were issued by General von Hoeppner himself.尤其这是将军的命令

What if I shoot down Hawker?

我把霍克打下来怎么样?

Stay away from Hawker.

别碰霍克

You are not a match for him.

你不是他对手

Has anybody got a spanner?

有人有扳手吗?

I don'tbelieve it.

不可思议

So you finally did it.

你终于做到了

You bakedyourself a legend.

击落了一个传奇人物

That makes you a legend,too.

你现在也是传奇人物了

Have one,my mother made them.

尝尝我妈做的

Lieutenant Oswald Boelcke.The first of the aces.

奥斯瓦尔德·波尔克中尉王牌中的王牌

They are desperately searching for somebody

他们在拼命寻找who steps in his footprints.

追随他足迹的人

You knowwhat he wants to said to me when I ask how he manage his business?我问过他如何做到这么成功

Well, it's quite simple.

很简单

I fly close to my man

尽可能地靠近敌机and well

扣下扳机and of course he will fall down.

对方当然就掉下去了

Sterni and I drive to Arras

我和斯腾伯格去喝几杯

Why don'tjoin us for a drink.

一起来吧

Not tonight.

今晚不行

You could look for the little nurse.

你可以去找那个护士

I mean the sooneryou have her

我是说你应该早点行动the sooneryou get her out of your system.不然就要忍♥受相思苦

You can't have ties on the ground.

越早着陆越好

Werner.

韦尔纳

I will fill that gap.

我会成为传奇

I will be the first of the Aces.

王牌中的王牌

Stop!

停下

There you go.

继续走吧

I'm starving.

我快饿死了

And me too.

我也是

Prussians don't complain,gentlemen.普鲁士人从不说谎话

Let's go.

走吧

Go and find us some breakfast.

带点吃的回来

At ease,gentlemen.

稍息

L'ordre Pour Le Merite

蓝马克斯勋章

Where is it

让我找找

Prussia's highest bravery award.

普鲁士最高荣誉勋章

Ayear ago Boelcke was the first pilot to ever receive it.

一年前波尔克是第一个获得这枚勋章的飞行员

Alot has changed since.

从那之后物是人非啊

Right,Baron?

是不是男爵?

Indeed,sir.

的确是将军

He only had to down 8 to get it.

他只打下8架

I shot down twice as many.

而我差不多打下双倍的

An exception for you has already been made,Richthofen.

已经为你破例一次了里希特霍芬

You still owe us aballoon,don'tyou?

你还欠我们一个气球对吗?

However you have shot down the enemy's best

因为你击落了敌军中最强一个的家伙

"the torist Captain Hawker"

不可战胜的霍克

You acknowledge Germany's premier A ace.

我任命你为德军的最高王牌飞行员

You take over command of 11th fight wing.

你指挥第11飞行中队

Come. Excellent,General.

跟我来好的将军

Have a look at this:Here in the east

看这个:东部俄♥国♥沙皇的部队the Tsar's army pose no problem to us,gentlemen.

对我们极不成任何威胁

They will soon have a revolution in Russia.

苏联会发生一场革命

Amusing, isn't it?

有趣吧?

Lenin and his communists help the German Emperor

列♥宁♥和它的共♥产♥主义帮助德国皇帝Well,the western front was the danger lines.

同时西线对我们的威胁最大

The British 1st and 3rd Armies are provide with everything they have got.

易探云2核2G5M仅330元/年起,国内挂机宝云服务器,独立ip

易探云怎么样?易探云是国内一家云计算服务商家,致力香港服务器、国内外服务器租用及托管等互联网业务,目前主要地区为运作香港BGP、香港CN2、广东、北京、深圳等地区。目前,易探云推出深圳或北京地区的适合挂机和建站的云服务器,国内挂机宝云服务器(可选深圳或北京地区),独立ip;2核2G5M挂机云服务器仅330元/年起!点击进入:易探云官方网站地址易探云国内挂机宝云服务器推荐:1、国内入门型挂机云服务器...

IntoVPS:按小时计费KVM月费5美元起($0.0075/小时),6个机房可选

IntoVPS是成立于2004年的Hosterion SRL旗下于2009年推出的无管理型VPS主机品牌,商家提供基于OpenStack构建的VPS产品,支持小时计费是他的一大特色,VPS可选数据中心包括美国弗里蒙特、达拉斯、英国伦敦、荷兰和罗马尼亚等6个地区机房。商家VPS主机基于KVM架构,最低每小时0.0075美元起($5/月)。下面列出几款VPS主机配置信息。CPU:1core内存:2GB...

ManSora:英国CN2 VPS,1核/1GB内存/10GB SSD/1TB流量/100Mbps/KVM,$18.2/月

mansora怎么样?mansora是一家国人商家,主要提供沪韩IEPL、沪日IEPL、深港IEPL等专线VPS。现在新推出了英国CN2 KVM VPS,线路为AS4809 AS9929,可解锁 Netflix,并有永久8折优惠。英国CN2 VPS,$18.2/月/1GB内存/10GB SSD空间/1TB流量/100Mbps端口/KVM,有需要的可以关注一下。点击进入:mansora官方网站地址m...

red为你推荐
spgnuxps = getCon().prepareStatement(sql);啥意思,求注释,要是不嫌麻烦帮我把下面的也给注释了中国论坛大全有谁知道国内人气最高的论坛排行榜?ghostxp3GhostXP3电脑公司特别版V499怎么安装ps抠图技巧photoshop抠图技巧滚动代码来回滚动代码硬盘人500G的硬盘容量是多少啊?qq怎么发邮件怎么发送QQ邮件淘宝网页显示不正常淘宝网页不能正常显示lockdowndiphone4s 完美越狱5.1.1时出现Could not connect to lockdownd。求救啊!!ios系统iOS系统为什么那么好
asp主机空间 域名拍卖 kvmla yardvps windows主机 linkcloud 韩国电信 info域名 win8.1企业版升级win10 怎么测试下载速度 vip购优惠 免费phpmysql空间 上海服务器 厦门电信 阿里云邮箱登陆地址 稳定空间 阿里云个人邮箱 存储服务器 杭州电信宽带 国外代理服务器 更多