隔壁The ´Burbs《地狱来的芳邻(1989)》完整中英文对照剧本

天天飞车地狱男爵  时间:2021-02-15  阅读:()

Ray,where are you going?

雷你要去哪裡?

Comebackto bed.

回来睡觉

Watch it,you miserable little. . .

小心点你这小可怜. . .

Queenie!

昆妮!

'Morning,Walter!

早瓦特!

Good girl.Their lawn needed fertilizing anyway.

小乖乖他们的草坪需要养分

Good morning,Lieutenant.

早中尉

Mrs Rumsfield.

伦斯菲太太

H i,Ri c ky.

嗨瑞奇

Oh,Mr Rumsfield,be careful.Queenie. . .

伦斯菲先生小心. . .

Goddam it.

该死的

Walter.Walter!

瓦特

Walter! I love that dude.

瓦特!我真爱那老兄

Walter!Walter!Mark!

瓦特!马克!

What are you doing up?

你起来干嘛?

Walter's dog just took a dump on Rumsfield's lawn again.

瓦特的狗又在伦斯菲的草坪上大便了

Good,honey.

很好

I know you're in there,old man!

糟老头我知道你在裡面

Honey,honey,the neighbours. Listen up,mister.

邻层听得到了你给我听好

That piece of scum,barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn!你那隻会叫的老鼠这次是最后一次在我的草坪上大便

I find one more. . . just one. . . I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass shut!

我再发现一次我就要把牠的屁♥股♥缝起来

I'm gonna do it right now.No,no,no!Honey,don't.

我现在就动手亲爱的别这样

Come on.Let's go home.

我们回家吧

Hey,honey, I thinkwe should move.

亲爱的我们应该搬家

We got an arms dealer across the street and a crazy person down it.

对面是个军♥火♥贩子而那边住着一个疯子

All they do is fight.

他们没事就吵个没完

Is this sweet enough?

够甜吗?

Now these new next-door neighbours. . .What is their name?

隔壁新搬来的人姓什麽?

The Klopeks?Mmhmm.

柯罗佩?嗯

Is that a Slavic name? I don't know.

那是斯拉夫的名字吗?不知道

They've been here a month.Think they're gonna do something about their yard?他们已经搬来一个月了妳想他们会整理庭院吗?

Are you gonna eat any of this?

你还要吃吗?

Oh,no. I got that thing with my stomach again.

不我的胃又在痛了

I wonder what was going on over there last night.

不知道昨晚那裡又在搞什麽鬼

I knew this was gonna happen.What?

我就知道会这样什麽?

Nothing.What did you know was goingto happen?

没事妳知道会发生什麽事?

It's started already.Look at you.

已经开始了

You're gonna sit around all week doing nothing. . .

你准备就这样坐着发呆一星期getbored out of your mind and go backto workworse thanyou are now.回去上班时感觉只会比现在更糟

No, I'mnot.

我才不会

Please, let's pack up the car and go to the lake. Just get away and rest.

求求你让我们离开家吧开去湖边休息一下

You should see yourself.You were up at dawnwatchinga dog poop.

看看你大清早起来看狗大便

You call going up to the lake resting?

妳把去湖边叫做休息吗?

It is four hours of driving on the tollway in holiday traffic. . .

在假日的车潮中开四个小时的车to sit in some dank,wet cabin. . .

就为了去某间潮湿的小屋and wait for that neighbour with the enormous head to get drunk and fall down.然后等着隔壁的大头喝醉从楼梯跌下去

He's a hydrocephalic. I don't think thatyou should make fun of him.

他得了水脑症你不应该这样取笑他

Honey,that's not my idea of restful.

亲爱的那可不是我心目中的休息

This is restful:Hanging around the house, just being lazy.

待在家裡什麽也不做这才叫休息

That's what I want to do. I just wanna. . .hang around.

我就要待在家裡

Be lazy, listen to the ball game. . .

什麽也不做听听球赛and drink a couple hundred beers.

喝个两百瓶啤酒

Smoke an occasional cigar. . .outside.

偶尔在户外抽根雪茄

I'll fix the barbecue in the backyard. I'll do that.

我会修理后院的烤肉架

This is what I need,Carol. I need. . .this.

卡罗这正是我想要的

And at the end of the week, I'll be a brand new human being.

等着瞧一週之后我就会脱胎换骨

It'syourvacation.

反正这是你的休假

Shh!Quiet.

嘘!安静点

Art's got a gun.

阿特拿着枪

Art!

阿特!

Hey,hi,Ray.Are you guys eatin' in there?

雷你们在吃饭吗?

You know how Suzette is about her bird feeder.

你知道苏珊对她的喂鸟器很讲究挑剔

These crows start showing up out of nowhere.

这些乌鸦不知道从哪裡跑出来

She's all over my back to get rid of'em.

她一直念着要我把牠们赶走

"The crows are too big for the bird feeder,"she says.

她说乌鸦太大了用不了喂食器

I don't remember seeing crows around before.Oh,bigbastards too.

我不记得以前看过乌鸦坏得很

That's why I got the gun. I'm gonna pop a few.

所以我才拿着枪准备射个几隻

Why didn't you go with Suzette to her mother's?

你怎麽不跟苏珊去她妈妈家?

Hey, I'm eating here.Can you imagine me and the two of them alone for a week?嘿我在这裡这裡吃饭你能想像我和她们俩单独相处一星期吗?

I'd rather chew broken glass.

我宁愿嚼碎玻璃

Uh-uh,this is gonna be a bigweek for the bachelor kid.

这是单身汉的黄金假期啊

Vince.

文生

Vince.

文生

How come you're not at work,Ray?

雷你怎麽没去上班?

I tooktheweek off.Aweek off?

我请了一星期的假一星期的休假?

That's great.Are you guys going to the lake or something?

真好你们打算去湖边吗?

No,the backyard. Backyard?

不后院后院?

I just want to hang around the house and relax.

我只想待在家裡休息

Relax?Good luck with those maniacs you got living next door.

休息?看看你们隔壁的怪胎祝你好运

Have you metthe Klopeks yet?No.

你有见过柯罗佩一家人吗?没有

No, I haven't.Nobody ontheblockhas.

我没见过这条街上没人见过

But I did talk to the real estate broad that sold them the place.

可是我和卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给他们的那个女经纪人谈过

Apparently,their last house only burnt to the ground.

据说他们上一栋房♥子被烧了

Really?Yep.

真的吗?是啊

A hideous,raging inferno.

燃烧的恐怖地狱

Neighbours from hell.

来自地狱的芳邻

Maybe.

也许吧

Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm not the one who lives right next door.

不论如何我很庆幸我不住在他们隔壁

Come on, let's face it.These Klopeks are strange.

来吧让我们面对现实柯罗佩一家很古怪

I've been watchingthat house ever since they moved in.

从他们搬来以后我就一直在观察

No onegoes in.No one comes out.

没人进来没人出去

No visitors.No deliveries.

没有访客没有送货

What do you think they're eatin',Ray?

你觉得他们都吃什麽?

Well,maybe these people just want to keep to themselves,Art.

也许这些人只想独来独往

Remember when the Knapps lived next door?

还记得以前住在隔壁的纳普斯家吗?

How many conversations did you have with the Knapps?I had two.

你和他们聊过几次?两次

They didn't even say goodbye when they moved.

他们搬走时连一声再见也没说

Oh,please.Don't even compare the two.

拜託这两家根本不能比

At least, if they weren't conversational the Knapps were semi-normal.即使纳普斯一家不爱说话也还算正常

They worked in their yard.They mowed their lawn.They had a lawn to mow.他们会整理庭院会锄草他们有一块草坪

These Klopeks. . .We don't even know how many of them there are.

至于柯罗佩家.. .我们甚至不知道有几口人

There are three of them.

一共有三人

They only come out at night.

只有晚上才会出来

Ricky Butler says they're nocturnal feeders.

瑞奇巴特勒说他们是夜行性动物

Oh,Ricky Butler says.

瑞奇巴特勒说的

Lastweek when I was up on the roof with my telescope. . .

上星期我拿着望远镜爬上屋顶

I saw them in their backyard.

看到他们在自己的后院

What were they doing,honey?Digging.

他们在做什麽?挖地

Kind of like grave diggers?Maybe.

像挖墓者吗?有可能

All right,that's enough of this conversation.

好了谈话到此为止

I want you to stop spying on the Klopeks with Ricky Butler.

我不准你再和瑞奇巴特勒偷♥窥♥柯罗佩家了

And I'd like you to stop filling his head with such half-cocked theories.还有我不希望你在他脑袋裡灌输这些半调子理论

Where you goin'? I'm gonna change into my vacation togs.

你要去哪裡?去换上我的休假拖鞋

Are you done with your eggs?

蛋吃完了吗?

I'm gonna mix the zinnias in with the rest of the flowers.

我要把百日菊和其他花溷在一起

The man at the nursery said. . .

苗圃的人说. . .

Boy,that really burns my ass.What?

真把我气死了什麽?

That old fart.He's got the best lawn on the block.

那个老烂人他的草坪是这条街最漂亮的

And you know why?

妳知道为什麽吗?

Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.

因为他训练小狗在我的院子大便

Hey,Mrs Rumsfield.

嘿伦斯菲太太

No tan lines this morning.

今天早上没有晒黑线

Looks nice.

很俏

That kid next door is a meatball.

隔壁那个小子真没出息

Peterson.

彼得森

He came out in his robe last night when the foreigners were making that racket.昨天晚上那群外国佬吵吵闹闹时他穿着睡袍走出来

He didn't do one thing.

什麽也没做

So,what are you gonna do first?

你要先做什麽?

I don'tknow.

不晓得

Hey,did I show you my new tools?No.

我有给你看过我的新工具吗?还没

These are great.

这工具真棒

Carol's father gave them to me for Christmas.

卡罗父亲送我的圣诞节礼物

Look.Oh,those are beauties.

你看噢真帅

You gonna build something with those? I think so.Probably

要拿它们盖东西吗?应该会吧

Hey,what time does the ball game go on?

球赛什麽时候开始?

I think it's at about 1:00.

大概一点吧

You wantto go down to the deli and get one of those beef sandwiches?你想去小吃店买♥♥个牛肉三明治吗?it.

不想我要去买♥♥车♥库♥门的电动开关来装Ray.Ray!

Ray,come here.

雷过来

What is it?

那是什麽?

It's my neighbour.

是我的邻层

Hey,one of the Huns came out of the cave.

一个匈奴人从洞穴走出来了

Why don'tyou go say hi?

去打声招呼吧

Well,yeah, I guess I could.

是呀何不呢?

This would be the perfecttime.

这个时机最恰好

If you go talkto him,we could see whathe's like.Go.

如果你去和他搭讪我们就能知道他是什麽德行了去吧

You could say hi to himtoo.

你也可以跟他打招呼啊

Buthe's your neighbour.No,he's your neighbour as well.

可是他是你的邻层他也是你的邻层

Butyou share a property line with him.

可是你的房♥子和他交界

We're all onthe same block,so you could go too.

我们都在同一条街上所以你也可以去

We're all in the same town,but you're next to him.

我们都在同一个小镇可是你在他隔壁

If he was gonna borrow anything,he'd come over to your place.如果他要借东西他会找你

Well,he's busy now.

他现在很忙

He's notbusy.Now he's goin' in.Go now because if. . .

他才不忙他要进去了快点因为.. .

He's goingback in. If you were gonna say hi,you should probably. . .他要进去了要打招呼就趁现在

He's going into the house.You're gonna lose him.

他要进屋子了你要错过了

He's gonna go in. . .

他要进.. .

Nowyou've blown it,haven'tyou?No, I didn'tblow it.

现在你搞砸了我才没有搞砸

Chicken.Chicken.He went into his house.

胆小鬼他进屋子了

I'm not chicken because he went into his house.

他走进屋子又不是我胆小

You look like a chicken in front of your son and everything.Your son.你在自己儿子面前没种

Comeon.

过来

If it's suddenly a big deal, let's just go say hello.Hey,hey, it's a joke!如果真的那麽了不起那我们就去打招呼我是开玩笑的

Let's say hello.Why so edgy?

去打招呼干嘛那麽凶?

Come on,come on.Try decaf.

走阿试试无咖♥啡♥因♥

They're daring each other to ring the doorbell.

他们正在看谁有种去按门铃

We shouldn't stare like this.

我们不应该这样盯着人瞧

Why don'twe both go say hello,or are you chicken?

我们一起去打招呼否则你就是胆小鬼

Go for it,Mr Peterson!Yes!

加油彼德森先生!

Now everybody's watching us.

现在大家都在看我们

Good going,man!Yeah,okay,yeah.

干得好!好好吧!

I'll go in with you.Sure.No problem.

我和你去就是了没问题

Let's go.

走吧

There's bars on the basementwindows.

地下室的窗户有铁条

They gotholes in their porch too.Thatwas a booby trap.

他们的阳台也有洞那是诱敌的陷阱

You okay?Yeah.

你还好吧?还好

I'm not gonna pay for that.We shouldn't pay for that.We should sue them.我不会付帐的我们应该告他们

Well,um, let's. . .Let's say hello.

这个吗.. .让我们先打声招呼

Get the hose.Hang on,men!

快去拿水管撑着点!

Run to me!Run to water!

跑来我这!向水这裡跑!

Ray,over here!Run to water!

雷过来!向水这裡跑!

Run to me!Come on!

跑来我这!快!

I think they're gone,Mark. I think they're gone!

我想蜜蜂走了马克我想蜜蜂走了!

You men hit? I cannotbelieve you did that.

ATCLOUD-KVM架构的VPS产品$4.5,杜绝DDoS攻击

ATCLOUD.NET怎么样?ATCLOUD.NET主要提供KVM架构的VPS产品、LXC容器化产品、权威DNS智能解析、域名注册、SSL证书等海外网站建设服务。 其大部分数据中心是由OVH机房提供,其节点包括美国(俄勒冈、弗吉尼亚)、加拿大、英国、法国、德国以及新加坡。 提供超过480Gbps的DDoS高防保护,杜绝DDoS攻击骚扰,比较适合海外建站等业务。官方网站:点击访问ATCLOUD官网活...

GreenCloudVPS($30/年),500G大硬盘VPS,10Gbps带宽

GreenCloudVPS最近在新加坡DC2节点上了新机器,Dual Xeon Silver 4216 CPU,DDR4内存,10Gbps网络端口,推出了几款大硬盘VPS套餐,基于KVM架构,500GB磁盘起年付30美元。除了大硬盘套餐外,还加推了几款采用NVMe硬盘的常规套餐,最低年付20美元。不过需要提醒的是,机房非直连中国,尤其是电信用户ping值感人,包括新加坡DC1也是如此。大硬盘VPS...

HostKvm:夏季优惠,香港云地/韩国vps终身7折,线路好/机器稳/适合做站

hostkvm怎么样?hostkvm是一家国内老牌主机商家,商家主要销售KVM架构的VPS,目前有美国、日本、韩国、中国香港等地的服务,站长目前还持有他家香港CN2线路的套餐,已经用了一年多了,除了前段时间香港被整段攻击以外,一直非常稳定,是做站的不二选择,目前商家针对香港云地和韩国机房的套餐进行7折优惠,其他套餐为8折,商家支持paypal和支付宝付款。点击进入:hostkvm官方网站地址hos...

天天飞车地狱男爵为你推荐
ovOV是什么意思,还有HR是什么意思?注:某两个英文单词缩写。万维读者网用QQ邮箱向《读者》投稿具体格式可以发外链的论坛发外链的论坛哪个比较好,哪个论坛能发外链,能发广告急求。。。。博客外链外链都要怎么做?博客外链有没有效果?bluestacksBluestacks安卓模拟器是什么机型的?网站运营网站运营的工作做什么ps抠图技巧ps抠图多种技巧,越详细越好,急~~~~~~~畅想中国用“心系祖国情,畅想中国梦”为题目的800字作文怎么点亮qq空间图标QQ空间图标怎么点亮?xp系统停止服务XP停止服务后该怎么办?
网游服务器租用 日本vps 如何申请免费域名 webhostingpad 缓存服务器 NetSpeeder 阿里云代金券 国外空间 百兆独享 万网主机管理 中国电信网络测速 数据库空间 域名转入 空间申请 789电视剧网 谷歌搜索打不开 时间服务器 weblogic部署 rsync wordpress安装 更多