《终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情提要
Previously on Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles. . .沙漠里有座仓库
There's a warehouse in the desert.
他们在制♥造♥某种东西金属
They're building something there. . .metal.
-你是什么人-我叫温斯顿
-Who are you?-My name's winston.
金属在哪儿
Where's the metal?
刚和你妈通过电♥话♥
I talked to your mom.
她在沙漠里有所发现
She found something out in the desert.
这次是真的吗
Is it real this time?
我在一条未加密线路上
I detected this audio transmission
探测到了这个音频
On an unsecured line.
有人闯进来了供热与空调公♥司♥有人中弹Got a breach--man shot out at heat and air.
关闭那地方
Shut the place down!
能告诉我爆破装置在哪儿吗
You mind telling me where you keep your demolition materials?天啊我痛恨葬礼
God, I hate funerals.
妈妈了解工厂的人
Mom,anybody who knew anything
全都死了
About the factory's already dead.
是吗我就没死
Well, I'm not.
温斯顿你认识我丈夫吗莎拉
Winston.did you know my husband,sarah?
整个场地都被监视包括临近房♥屋
The whole place was wired,every house in the neighborhood.所有人的一举一动都被监视
Every move anyone ever made was beingwatched.
妈妈你累了你病了
Mom,you aretierd.You'vebeen sick.
追查机器人杀手就会这样
Chasing killer robots will do thatto you.
如果你相信神秘之物的存在
Midnight is the witching hour. . .
午夜是他们的降临之时
If you believe that kind of thing,
多数人即使相信也不会承认
And most people won't admit it if they do.
午夜我们的世界会开启一扇大门
Midnight is the time when a door opens from ourworld来自阴暗世界的黑暗精灵们
Into the next,and we are visited
就会经此来访
By the dark spirits of the shadow lands.
魇兽魔鬼
The incubus,the succubus,
女巫
The old hag.
他们有不同的名字
Visitors are known by many names,
但有一点都是相同的
But each story bears the same marks.
午夜之后的三个小时
The demons come after midnight
是我们脆弱的时刻
In the first three hours of the new day
沉睡不醒孤独无助
When we are alone and vulnerable,
而魔鬼就会在这一刻降临
Deep asleep and helpless,when we cannot move.他们重压我们窒息我们
They lay on us,press on us, suffocate us.
夺走我们最宝贵的东西
Take from us what is most precious.
生命爱理智
Our lives,our love,our sanity.
还有睡眠
Our sleep.
如果你真♥相♥信魔鬼存在的话
If you believe in that kind of thing.
约翰
John?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在市区附近的工业园区里
In an industrial park near downtown.
天啊都快12点了你应该睡觉才对
God,mom, it's almost 12:00. I was hopingyouwere asleep.不我没睡
Well, it didn't take.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在监控录像中
I got a lead off the surveillance tapes
找到个关于工业园的线索
Of charm acers.
你花了多少睡觉的时间
And how many hours of people sleeping
去监视这些
Did you have to watch?
全部时间
All of them.
你在哪里
So where are you?
西部金属公♥司♥
Western iron and metal.
他们为供热与空调工厂
They supply specialty metal tooling equipment
生产特种金属加工设备
To desert heat and air.
你认为他们和天网有关系?
And you think they're connected to skynet?
你帮我上网查一下
You should get on the computer,
谁是那家公♥司♥的老板
Find outwho owns the place.
这就去查
I'm on it.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉你又做噩梦了
Sarah,you had another nightmare.
我不能在这里再待下去了
I can't stay here anymore.
你才在这里住了一晚
You've only been here one night.
感觉像待了一万年
Feels alotlonger.
我们还没有足够的临床数据
We don't have enough data
去给你的失眠开处方
To prescribe a treatment for your insomnia.第一晚只能说明一些基本情况
The first night only establishes a baseline.
我会好起来的
I'll be fine.
你现在回去病只会越来越重
You go home now,things'll only getworse.你以为两星期睡不着就算糟?
You think twoweeks without sleep is bad?当心未来两三年你都失眠
Try two or three years. it happens.
每个人都需要睡眠
Everyone needs their sleep.
不是每个人
Not everyone.
你也需要睡眠的
Youdo.
我给你弄点咖啡去
I'm gonna getyou some coffee.
但我得告诉你
But I have to warn you,
这儿只有无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡This is a decaf-only facility,all right?
有事儿吗
Can I help you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的病友达娜
I'm your roommate.dana.
你什么时候来这里的
When did you get here?
昨晚你睡觉的时候入院的
Checked in last nightwhile you were asleep.
其实你不算睡了
Well,not really asleep.
因为你在床上不停地尖叫和颤抖
More like thrashing and screaming in your bed.你的打火机怎么回事
What's with the lighter?
什么打火机
What lighter?
你胸罩里的那个
The one inyourbra.
我在努力戒烟
Trying to give up smoking.
在失眠治疗所里?
Inasleep clinic?
是的我也有睡眠问题
Yeah, I've got sleep problems too.
医生认为这和我的慢性疲劳症有关
The doctors think it's related to my chronic fatigue,而慢性疲劳症又是暴饮暴食造成的
Which they believe was caused by my eating disorder,为这个我做过胃束带手术
Which is why I had the lap band surgery.
就是那种胃间隔手术
You know,the stapling your stomach.
不过医生们会就此满意吗
But are the doctors satisfied with that?
不
No!
他们想根除我的所有坏毛病
They wanna take away all my vices.
那是不可能的
Well,that's not gonna happen.
女孩子总要有点坏毛病的
Girl's gotta sin sometime.
所以你喜欢抽烟
Hence,the smoking.
还喜欢这位漂亮小伙儿
Yeah,that and the younger men.
妈妈
Mom.
嘿猛♥男♥
Hey,tiger!
你好
Hello.
探视时间到了卡梅隆在餐厅等着呢
It's visiting time.cameron's in the cafeteria.嘿帮个忙好吗
Hey,do me a favor.
别说出去
Let's keep this our little secret.
给你
There you go.
要炒的还是煮的?
Scrambled orhard boiled?
呃炒的好了
Uh. . .scrambled.
你这顿饭至少要摄入
You need a carbohydrate that makes up
每日所需碳水化合物的15%
At least 15%of your daily allowance.
肯定不如你做的好吃
Thosewon'tbe asgoodasyours.
你做烤饼了?
You made pancakes?
我按你的食谱多加了一匙香草
I added ateaspoon of vanillato your recipe.我没什么食谱啊
I don'thave a recipe.
电视里的食谱
The recipe onthe box.
不如她做的好吃?
Notas good as hers?
这就不叫吃的
Notasgoodas food.
明天给你带点像样的饭来
Tomorrow I'll bringyou something real to eat.医生说什么了吗
They have anything to say?
你指什么
About what?
你说呢你的失眠
About what?about why you're not sleeping.找到原因了吗
They figured out why?
你是指除了世界末日的原因?
Besides the factthe world's aboutto end?
你以前睡眠不错的
You used to sleep well.
我不该来这儿
I shouldn'tbe here.
我应该在家
I should be at home.
家里很好一切都好
We're fine at home.everything's fine.
这肯定搞错了
This was a mistake.
错了你有必要来这儿
No,this. . .this is necessary.
妈妈你这样就成废人了
Mom. . .you're useless like this.
看看你自己都两周没睡了
Look atyourself.you haven't slept in two weeks.还在楼梯上摔倒了
You fell down the stairs.
你再不注意
If you don'ttakecare of yourself,
后果会更严重的
Something worse might happen.
你必须好起来
You need to get better.
我需要你好起来
I need you to get better.
别忘了
Don't forget. . .
你跟她不一样
You're nother.
求你了想办法睡一睡吧
Please. . .get some sleep.
你你已经死了
You--you're dead.
我杀了你
I killedyou.
我也杀了你
And I killedyou.
咱俩中的一个得再加把劲
One of us is gonna have to step it up.
《终结者外传》第2季第16集
怎样
How
你想知道我是谁吗
You wanna knowwho I am?
初识我的人们
That's the first thing most people ask,
脱口而出的
First thing that comes out of their mouths第一个问题就是"你是谁"
When the gag comes off--who are you?他们问了一遍又一遍
And they keep asking it over and over again.精神病学家说
Psychiatrists say
知道名字人就会自我感觉能力非凡
Namingthings gives people power over them.他们大错特错了
They're dead wrong on that.
我已经知道你是谁了
I already know whoyou are.
啊是我忘了
Oh,yeah,right. I forgot.
而且
And. . .
你还找到西部金属公♥司♥了You found western iron and metal.
当然对于一个
Of course, I never expected anything less依靠男扮女装者和催眠师找到我们的女人From the girl that used a cross-dresser
我可仍没小瞧过
And a hypnotherapist to find us.
我得承认我没料到会这样
You know, I gotta admit, I didn't see that one comin' .接下来会发生的你也料不到
You won't see the next one coming either.
哦我希望这次不一样女士
Oh, I beg to differ,ma'am. I beg to differ.
那么你为谁卖♥♥命
So who do youworkfor?
我自己
I work alone.
你治伤的时候
Somebody blew up our factory
有人炸了我们的工厂
While you were getting patched up.
电♥话♥里是你男友吗
Was thatyour boyfriend on the phone?
你们是一伙什么人
What are you guys,some kind of a. . .
雌雄大盗[电影名]的风格吗
Bonnie and clyde type operation?
问你呢电♥话♥里是你客户吗
I said,was thatyour client on the phone?
再靠近点我就告诉你
Why don'tyou come closer,and I'll tell you?
然后你好咬我的脸?不
So you can bite my face off?no.
不会的
I don'tthink so.
看到那些瓜子了吗
See those seeds?
我3小时吃一包
I go through about a bag in three hours.
我戒烟时喜欢上的
Little habit I picked up when I quit smoking.
在我吃完这包前你会开口的
Before I finish that bag,you're gonna talk.
特别处方
Special recipe.
它会让你像唱诗班那样吟唱
It'll have you singin' . . . like sunday choir.
怎么了凝胶太凉了?
What's wrong?gel too cold?
BuyVM测评,BuyVM怎么样?BuyVM好不好?BuyVM,2010年成立的国外老牌稳定商家,Frantech Solutions旗下,主要提供基于KVM的VPS服务器,数据中心有拉斯维加斯、纽约、卢森堡,付费可选强大的DDOS防护(月付3美金),特色是1Gbps不限流量,稳定商家,而且卢森堡不限版权。1G或以上内存可以安装Windows 2012 64bit,无需任何费用,所有型号包括免费的...
目前在标准互联这边有两台香港云服务器产品,这不看到有通知到期提醒才关注到。平时我还是很少去登录这个服务商的,这个服务商最近一年的促销信息比较少,这个和他们的运营策略有关系。已经从开始的倾向低价和个人用户云服务器市场,开始转型到中高端个人和企业用户的独立服务器。在这篇文章中,有看到标准互联有推出襄阳电信高防服务器100GB防御。有三款促销方案我们有需要可以看看。我们看看几款方案配置。型号内存硬盘IP...
阿里云(aliyun)在这个月又推出了一个金秋上云季活动,到9月30日前,每天两场秒杀活动,包括轻量应用服务器、云服务器、云数据库、短信包、存储包、CDN流量包等等产品,其中Aliyun轻量云服务器最低60元/年起,还可以99元续费3次!活动针对新用户和没有购买过他们的产品的老用户均可参与,每人限购1件。关于阿里云不用多说了,国内首屈一指的云服务器商家,无论建站还是学习都是相当靠谱的。活动地址:h...