Mayday.Mayday.
求救求救
Engine failure.Weare in a spin.
引擎故障我们在旋转
Mission Control , can you hear me?
控制中心能听到我说话吗
Engine failure.Mayday!
引擎故障求救
We're in a spin! I can't pull us out of it !
我们在旋转我没法把我们拉出去
Can anybody read me?
有人能听到我说话吗
Crew, prepare yourself for impact !
全体船员准备迎接撞击
We're going in hot !
我们要撞上了
Hmm?
嗯
Analyzing.
分&hearts ;析&hearts ;
Oxygen detected.
检测到氧气
What?
什么
This is Captain Max Cloud. Over.
我是麦克斯·克劳德船长完毕
Repeat. This is Captain Max Cloud.
重复我是麦克斯·克劳德船长
Do you read?Over.
听到了吗完毕
We read you,Max.
我们听到了麦克斯
You're breaking up, but we read you.
你的信&hearts ;号&hearts ;&hearts ;断断续续但我们收到了Thank God you're alive.
谢天谢地你还活着
The galaxy would be lost without you.
没有你银河系将会失去希望
Wejumped into hyperspace
我们跃入超空间and had a total loss of all power upon reentry,
返回时完全失去动力but I 'm Max Cloud, and I don't have time for death.
但我是麦克斯·克劳德我不会坐以待毙
Good news is we have your location.
好消息是我们知道你的位置了
- And the bad? - Your location.
-那坏消息呢-你的位置
I 'm afraid you've come down on Alpha Zed-3.
恐怕你们降在阿尔法星系泽德第三行星上了
Alpha Ze. . .
阿尔法泽德……
Oh, shit .
该死
We've landed on Heinous.
我们落在了黑纳斯上
Woah.Uh,Heinous?
哇黑纳斯
Sorry.Whyis that a, um,
抱歉为什么它算是
"I 'm afraid you have" type of situation?
“我恐怕你遇上”这一类型的情况
The entire planet of Heinous is a prison
黑纳斯整个星球for the galaxy's most dangerous, violent, and immoral criminals.是关押银河系中最危险、最暴&hear t s ;力&hear t s ; 、最不道德的罪犯的监狱That 's far from ideal .
糟糕透顶
I 'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Sit tight. Arescue ship will be with you in six hours.
耐心等待救援飞船六小时后就会到达
Okay. Six hours, not a problem.
好的六个小时没问题
Let mejust sweep the rest of the ship,
让我检查一下船上的其他地方look for other survivors,
寻找其他幸存者and check that the main hull of the ship has not been breached.检查一下船的主体有无破坏
I 'm gonna gamble it may have been.
我赌有
What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么名字士兵
Jake, the chef.
杰克厨师
Che f?
厨师
I have l iterally cooked you food
我过去几乎每天every day for the past . . .
都给你做饭. . .six months.
做了六个月了
Well ,Max Cloud meets many people.
麦克斯·克劳德见过很多人
I mean, l ike three times a day every day.
我是说一天三次
Time to move.Weneed to sweep the rest of the ship,
行动起来我们需要清理船上的其他地方look for other survivors.
寻找其他幸存者
Do you copy me, soldier?
听到了吗士兵
Ye ah. Ye ah.
听到了
Sweep the ship and, uh, look for survivors.
检查一下船呃寻找幸存者
I said, "Do you copy me, soldier?"
我说了 “士兵你听到了吗”
I just did. . .
我刚才. . .
Oh, right ! Uh, um, yeah, copy that.
哦对了呃嗯好的收到
Your Greatness, I . . .
陛下我. . .
Do not enter on my personal time, Scavenger.
不要打断我独处拾荒者
Revengor, this is worth the interruption.
复仇者这值得被打断
How rude.
真没礼貌
Unless it is something frommytop 10 l ist of wanted items,除非它是我十大寻求物品中的一样step off.
否则赶紧走开
You have perked my curiosity.
你激起了我的好奇心
Surely not top five.
肯定不是前五名
Yes!
太好了
No.
不是
No.
不是
The tension is mounting.
紧张气氛越来越浓
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
Ah!Yes!
啊太好了
I knew this day would come.
我就知道这一天会到来
How exciting.
真令人兴奋
布鲁克林 1990年
Hello.
你好
Sarah Noble here,
我是莎拉诺布尔unofficial world gaming champion.
非官方的世界游戏冠军
How are you doing, Cowboy?
你好吗牛仔
Hey!How you know it was me?
嘿你怎么知道是我
'Cause you're the only one who ever calls me.因为你是唯一一个打电&hear t s ;话&hear t s ;给我的人And I can hear you chewing a hot dog.
我还能听到你在嚼热狗
From a tin for the win.
探身飞船探寻胜利
So you coming tomorrow?
你明天来吗
Ucch. No.
不行
Dad's heading out, so I have to stay in
爸爸要出门了我得留在家里and wait for a delivery for him.
等他的快递
So?You can come out for a bit . He won't know.那又怎样你可以出来一会儿他不会知道的I can't .
不行
I 'm not allowed, Cowboy.
我不能去牛仔
I promised him I wouldn't go out.
我答应他不出去
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Yeah, I know.You gotta go.
我知道你得挂了
Night, Sarah.
晚安莎拉
Good nigh t, Cowboy.
晚安牛仔
Sarah!
莎拉
Make sure you turn that console off before bed,
睡觉前记得关掉控制台or it ' l l overheat.
不然就会过热
I will .
我会的
I always do.
一直没差
与此同时麦克斯·克劳德和他的船员撞落在了黑纳斯上……Uh,Dad, what did I tell you about knocking?
呃爸爸我是怎么告诉你记得要敲门的
Well , I would knock if I thought I was gonna
如果我发现catch you doing something other than playing those damn games.你不是在玩那些该死的游戏我当然会敲门
Oh, but I 'm so close to finishing it , though.
可是我就快打完了
You know what?No, that 's it .
你知道后果吗不知道那就这样
I 'm banning all video games this weekend.
这个周末我要你禁玩所有的电子游戏
Come on, Dad. Get a grip.
好啦爸爸控制一下情绪
You can't speak to me l ike that
你不能这么跟我说话and expect to get away with it , Sarah.
还指望能逃脱处罚莎拉
Nowturn it off.
现在把它关掉
Now.
现在
No, sure.
没问题
You got it .
没问题
You know, your mother
你知道吗你妈妈hated you being on that thing all the time.
讨厌你一直坐在那上面
Jeez.
天啊
You have serious issues,man.
问题不轻啊伙计
Watch it with that back talk, young lady.
当心顶嘴后果小姐
Huh.What's this?
这是什么
Noway.
不可能
Secret room?
密室
How have I never seen this before?
我以前怎么从没见过这个
-哇你是谁-我是麦克斯·克劳德这艘船的船长-验证身份I 'm the Space Witch. I know all .
我是太空女巫我什么都知道
I know everything about you, your every desire.
我知道你的一切你的一切愿望
I 'm sorry. Did you just say, "Space Witch"?
抱歉你刚才说“太空女巫”
Yeah, Space Witch.
对太空女巫
But you're a. . .
但你是个. . .
Well , I mean, you look l ike a man.
我是说你看起来像个男人
So?
那又怎样
Well , wouldn't that make you a space wizard?
那你不就是太空法师了吗
Woah!How dare you?
哇你怎么敢这么说
Men can be witches as well , I ' l l have you know.你要知道男人也可以成为女巫
Nonsense!
胡说
Aman could be a witch as much as a woman could. . .一个男人可以成为女巫就像一个女人可以成为. . .captain a ship.
船长
Yeah, we l l . . .
好吧
I 'm trying to help you,Max Cloud.
我是想帮你麦克斯·克劳德
Don't be a douche bag.
不要做一个讨厌鬼
Max Cloud does not need help from weird man witches.麦克斯·克劳德不需要怪人巫师的帮助
That 's actually quite hurtful .
这真地很伤人
No,Max,maybe we do.
不麦克斯也许我们需要
- Sarah? -Who are you. . .
-莎拉-你是谁. . .
Sarah, what did I just tell you?
莎拉我刚才怎么跟你说的
You know, if you're gonna behave l ike a child,如果你要表现得像个孩子then I 'm gonna have to treat you l ike a child.那我就只能把你当小孩子看了
No,Dad, don't turn it off.
不爸爸别关掉
Okay, I think I just found an Easter egg.
我想我找到了一个复活节彩蛋
This might be the last time I find this place.
这可能是我找到这个地方的最后机会了
Dad, please.
爸爸求你了
I 'm confiscating your controller.
我要没收你的控制器
You'll get it back when you learn to have a l ittle respect.等你多少学会尊重别人的时候你再拿回它
No!Don't !
不不要
What am I meant to do?
我该怎么办
Don't ! You're just . . .
不要你真是. . .
You're just being mean.
你真是太刻薄了
So unfair.
太不公平了
I wish I could just play video games all day,
我希望我可以整天、天天玩电子游戏every day, and no one could ever stop me.
没有人来阻止我
Sarah. . .
莎拉see you later.
回头见
There's a pizza in the freezer.
冰箱里有个披萨
I won't be back ' ti l late.
我很晚才回来
Call me if you need anything.
如果你需要什么就给我打电&hear t s ;话&hear t s ;
Okay, I 'm going.
好吧我走了
Yo!
哟
There's a package at the back door!
后门有个包裹
PIGYun发布了九月份及中秋节特惠活动,提供8折优惠码,本月商家主推中国香港和韩国机房,优惠后最低韩国每月14元/中国香港每月19元起。这是一家成立于2019年的国人商家,提供中国香港、韩国和美国等地区机房VPS主机,基于KVM架构,采用SSD硬盘,CN2+BGP线路(美国为CUVIP-AS9929、GIA等)。下面列出两款主机配置信息。机房:中国香港CPU:1core内存:1GB硬盘:10GB...
gigsgigsCloud日本东京软银VPS的大带宽配置有100Mbps、150Mbps和200Mbps三种,三网都走软银直连,售价最低9.8美元/月、年付98美元。gigsgigscloud带宽较大延迟低,联通用户的好选择!Gigsgigscloud 日本软银(BBTEC, SoftBank)线路,在速度/延迟/价格方面,是目前联通用户海外VPS的最佳选择,与美国VPS想比,日本软银VPS延迟更...
妮妮云的来历妮妮云是 789 陈总 张总 三方共同投资建立的网站 本着“良心 便宜 稳定”的初衷 为小白用户避免被坑妮妮云的市场定位妮妮云主要代理市场稳定速度的云服务器产品,避免新手购买云服务器的时候众多商家不知道如何选择,妮妮云就帮你选择好了产品,无需承担购买风险,不用担心出现被跑路 被诈骗的情况。妮妮云的售后保证妮妮云退款 通过于合作商的友好协商,云服务器提供2天内全额退款到网站余额,超过2天...