-=大侦探波洛探案集=-
第4季第3集
牙医之死
1925年威尔士王子开启了
1925,and the Prince of Wales embarks on his tour
他的印度次大♥陆♥之旅of the Indian subcontinent,
迎接王位继承人的热烈欢呼声the welcoming cheers thet greet the heir to the imperial throne 是印度依旧对王室proof positive that India remains
忠贞不渝的铁证just as steadfastly loyal to the Crown
就像他曾祖母as it was in the days of his great-grandmother
维多利亚女王的时代一样
Queen Victoria.
在这等会儿
Wait there a minute.
好的先生
Sir.
我该挑哪位女士呢?
Which is the lady that I must seize upon?
两个都一样所以我将她交给你
This same is she,and I do give you her.
什么那她就是我的了
Why,then she's mine.
宝贝儿让我看看你的脸
Sweet, let me see your face.
如果你喜欢我我就是你的丈夫
I amyour husband, if you like of me.
在这位神圣的修士面前把你的手递给我
Give me your hand bufore this holy friar.
柔嫩白皙修士
Soft and fair,friar.
哪位是碧翠丝呢?
Which is Beatrice?
我来答应这名字
I answer to that name.
你有什么愿望?
What is your will?
你不爱我吗?
Do notyouloveme?
什么不我毫无理由的爱上了你
Why,no,no more than reason.
你不爱我吗?
Do notyouloveme?
不是老实说我情不自禁的爱上了你
Troth,no,no more than reason.
那为何我堂妹玛格丽特和厄休拉会被你骗了这么多次?Why,then my cousin,Margaret,and Ursula are much deceived,她们发誓被你欺骗了for they hid smear yen did.
噢多可怕的一帮观众啊!
Oh,what a totally ghastly audience.
我倒不觉得他们有这么糟
I didn't think they were too bad.
那现在该换下一幕了
And now for another transformation scene.
要怎样才能让我在总督府内
How to made myself look respectable
显得正派得体呢?for Government House.
噢我太激动了!
Oh,I'm so excited!
我也是
Metoo.
布伦特先生在等你吗?
Is Mr.Blunt waiting?
他最好能等着
He better be.
你对他是真心的不是吗?
You're quite serious abouthim,aren'tyou?
我知道你不赞成
I know you don't approve.
噢我还没资格说赞不赞成呢
Oh, it's not my place to approve,
噢别矫情了玛贝尔
Oh,don't be so mamby-pamby,Mabelle.
你觉得他配不上我
You think he's not good enough for me.
我只是猜不透你
I just don't understand you.
我是说你这么有志气
I mean,you're so ambitious,
再说凭你的底子你可以--and with your background,you could
谁啊?
Who is it?
进来
Come in.
哦快点吧姑娘们
Well,come on,girls.
王子在等着呢!
The prince is waiting.
年轻的王子正全力将自己投身于
The young prince immerses himself wholeheartedly 一项他职责所在的伟大事业之中:ie the exhausting schedule of duties entailed
出席各种繁杂的应酬活动in such a great enterprise.
在一个酷热的印度仲夏
In the stifling heat of an Indian midsummer,
一场盛况空前的招待宴会the grandest reception of all
在加尔各答的总督府举♥行♥了is held at Government House,Calcutta.
她在那儿
There she is.
为什么你不去跳舞玛贝尔?
Why aren'tyou dancing,Mabelle?
噢那里实在太热了
Oh, it's so hot in there.
你遇到威尔士王子了布伦特先生?
Didyou meetthe Prison of Wales,Mr.Blunt?
没有5码以内都进不去
No,never got closer than five yards.
我们有事要告诉你
We've got somethingto tell you.
噢不格尔达拜托你答应过
Oh,no,Gerda,please.You promised
阿里斯泰尔不想告诉他那些保守的家里人
Alistair wants it kept secret from his stuffy family,
但是我们打算结婚了!butwe're goingto be married!
噢那真是太棒了
Oh,that's wonderful.
恭喜你布伦特先生
Congratulations,M r.Blunt.
什么时候呢?
When will this be?
应该很快的
Quite soon,actually.
阿里斯泰尔的银行要他下月就回伦敦
Alistair's bank want him back in London next month.噢来吧阿里斯泰尔
Oh,come on,Alistair.
我要去跳舞!
I want to dance!
请恕我们失陪塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Excuse us,please,Miss Sainsbury Seale.
就这样终于到了临别时分
And so at last,time to say good-bye.
当他离开大不列颠帝国的珍宝---印度时
As he leaves India,the jewel of Britain's vast embire,王子可以回首傲视the prince can look backwith pride
他所铸就的丰功伟绩at ajob well done.
我们要与印度民众一起
We'd like to joinwith the people of India
说声“谢谢”愿上帝保佑威尔士王子!in sayingthankyou and God bless thu Price of Wales.12年后伦敦
你坐下吧波罗先生
Sityourself down,Mr.Poirot.
很舒朋吧?
Quite comfortable?
我们要开始做今天的准备工作了波罗先生
We'll start the preparatory work today,Mr.Poirot.很抱歉您还要等会儿
I'm so sorry to have keptyou.
噢不要紧
Oh,that's all right.
莫利先生让我另约时间
Mr.Morley asked me to make another appintment.那么. . .
What about. . .
8月6 日的11:45行吗塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士?the 6th of August at 11:45,Miss Sainsbury Seale?啊好的看来正好
Uh,yes,that looks perfect.
要我出去坐出租吗阿里斯泰尔姨父?
Should I get out here and take a cab,Uncle Alistair?不不没关系
No,no, it's all right.
我走回办公室
I'll walk back to the office.
这车给你购物用
Keep the car.Finish your shopping.
只要5:30还给我就行
As long as I have itback by half past 5:00.
打扰了
Excuse me.
是阿里斯泰尔·布伦特吗?
It's Alistair Blunt, isn't it?
是的
Yes
你不记得我?
You don't remember me?
梅贝尔梅贝尔·塞恩斯伯里·希尔
Mabelle.Mabelle Sainsbury Seale.
我是你妻子的朊友
I was your wife's friend.
对
Yes.
是啊我当然记得你
Yes,of course I rememberyou.
啊那我们待会家里见简
Um, I'll see you at home later,then, Jane.
如果你还记得在印度时
Itwas in India, if you remember.
格尔达和我在一起巡演
Gerda and I were on tour together.
这么多年后我刚回来
I've only just come back after all these years.
噢要知道我一直在“妇女布道会”工作
Oh, I've been doingwork for the zenana missions,you know.哦能再见到你真是不可思议
Well, it's wonderful to see you again,
塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士真的可我--
Miss Seiesbery Seals, it really is,but I
我很希望再见到格尔达
I'd love to see Gerda again.
希尔女士
Miss Seale.
塞恩斯伯里·希尔你是?
Sainsbury Seale.Yes?
哎呀!安布里奥提斯先生
Why,Mr.Amberiotis.
噢真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我刚才没认出你
I didn'trecognizeyou for a moment.
太好啦
Hownice.
我是来还. . .这个的
I came to return. . .this.
我的热水袋
My hot water bottle.
你肯定会胡思乱想的
What must you think.
这位先生和我是同船
This gentleman with I were on the boat
仍印度回来的coming back from India together.
他牙疼时我把热水袋借了给他
I lent him my hot water bottle when he had a toothache.你去看过牙医吗
Have you been to a dentistyet
安布里奥提斯先生?about that tooth,Mr.Amberiotis?
还没有
Notyetn no.
已经不那么疼了
It doesn'thurt so much.
你太不听话了
That's very naughty of you.
你该去看看我的牙医哈利街的莫利先生
You must go and see my man,Mr.Morley in Harley Street.说起来还真巧
As a mattar of fact, it's rather a coincidence.
我早上刚去见过他当我出来时
I saw him only this morning,and as I was coming out,我遇见了印度的另一位老朊友
I ran into another old friend from India
当然那可是很久以前的事了but from much longer ago,of course.
他的妻子和我一起
His wife and I were together
同台巡演我告诉过你in the touring company I told you about.
噢是啊是啊
Oh,yes,yse.
那时你还是位演员
When you were an actress.
没错
Quite.
我还相信仍那以后他一定非常成功
And he's done awfully well, I believe,since then.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特先生
Mr.Alistair Blunt.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特先生那个银行家?
Mr.Alistair Blunt the banker?
我想是的
I believe so.
遇见格尔达时他确实在银行工作
He certainly used to work in a bank when he met Gerda.格尔达?
Gerda?
他的妻子
His wife.
噢那时我们多要好啊!
Oh,wewere such pals.
当然她演得比我好
Of course,she was a better actress than I.
我总说她会在这个领域有所建树
I always said she'd get on in the profession,
可她退出这行嫁给了阿里斯泰尔but she left it to marry Alistair,
而我转行留在了印度and I left it to stay in India.
谢谢你先生
Thank you,sir.
请抱紧
Hold tight,please.
什么事女士
Yes,ma'am.
我叫塞恩斯伯里·希尔
My name's Sainsbury Seale.
我想见布伦特夫人
I want to see Mrs.Blunt.
她和查普曼太太住在一起
She's staying with Mrs.Chapman.
查普曼太太好的
Mrs.Chapman,right.
这边女士
This way,ma'am.
45号♥房♥女士就在那里
Number 45,ma'am, just there.
非常感谢你
Thankyou so much.
格尔达!
Gerda!
过了这么多年了
After all these years.
你拿着那些东西去哪儿?
Where are you goingwith those?
塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士打过电♥话♥了小姐Miss Sainsbury Seale telephoned,missghseeh.
她改住南肯辛顿区的卡莱尔酒店
She's movingto the Carlisle Hotel
要我们把她的行李送去in South Kensington,wants her bags sent on.
噢好的去吧
Oh,yes.Go on,then.
那该死的小子又迟到了
That damn boy's late again.
还在大门的台阶上吸烟
And smoking on the front doorstep.
现在的年轻人young people nowadays
不守信用自私自利unreliable,self-centered.
女孩子也一样坏
The girls are as bad.
格拉迪斯今天不来了
Gladys isn't coming in today.
她姑妈中了风所以她必须赶去约克郡
Her aunt's had a stroke,and she's had to go up to Yorkshire.那又不是这姑娘的错
That's hardly the girl's fault.
她最近变了
She's been different lately.
都怪弗兰克·卡特那家伙
It's that Frank Carter fellow.
女孩子总会恋爱的亨利
Girls do fall in love,Henry.
恋爱?
Love?
我只希望她能比他强点儿
She's a cutabove him, I should hope.
你知道他正和那个黑衫党暴徒厮混吗?
You know he's in with that Blackshirt mob.
总之作为我的秘书
Anyway,she shouldn't let it affect her efficiency
她不该影响工作效率as my secretary.
让她在私人时间去恋爱吧
Let her fall in love in her own time.
早安安布里奥提斯先生
Good morning,Mr.Amberiotis.
没事吧先生?
Is everything all right, sir?
什么?
What?
不
No.
是的就是有点.. .牙疼
俄罗斯vps云服务器商家推荐!俄罗斯VPS,也叫毛子主机(毛子vps),因为俄罗斯离中国大陆比较近,所以俄罗斯VPS的延迟会比较低,国内用户也不少,例如新西伯利亚机房和莫斯科机房都是比较热门的俄罗斯机房。这里为大家整理推荐一些好用的俄罗斯VPS云服务器,这里主要推荐这三家:justhost、ruvds、justg等俄罗斯vps主机,方便大家对比购买适合自己的俄罗斯VPS。一、俄罗斯VPS介绍俄罗斯...
易探云怎么样?易探云最早是主攻香港云服务器的品牌商家,由于之前香港云服务器性价比高、稳定性不错获得了不少用户的支持。易探云推出大量香港云服务器,采用BGP、CN2线路,机房有香港九龙、香港新界、香港沙田、香港葵湾等,香港1核1G低至18元/月,183.60元/年,老站长建站推荐香港2核4G5M+10G数据盘仅799元/年,性价比超强,关键是延迟全球为50ms左右,适合国内境外外贸行业网站等,如果需...
CloudCone 商家产品还是比较有特点的,支持随时的删除机器按时间计费模式,类似什么熟悉的Vultr、Linode、DO等服务商,但是也有不足之处就在于机房太少。商家的活动也是经常有的,比如这次中国春节期间商家也是有提供活动,比如有限定指定时间段之前注册的用户可以享受年付优惠VPS主机,比如年付13.5美元。1、CloudCone新年礼物限定款仅限2019年注册优惠购买,活动开始时间:1月31...