幽灵Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost《史酷比与第13个幽灵的诅咒(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本

阿比酷  时间:2021-03-21  阅读:()

就是这里趁现在文森拿出宝箱

Here!The chest.Now,Vincent.

做好准备我们就快抓到他了

Get ready,we've almost got him.

就是现在动手吧

Now!Do itnow.

NO

文森我们办到了

Vincent,we did it.

莫提佛我们有没有…

Mortifer,did. . .did we. . .

对我们抓到他了

Yes.We got him.

13个都到齐了终于结束了

That's all 13.It's done.

「结束了」还差得远呢

"Done"?Hardly.Evil's minions

邪恶的爪牙会不计一切打开这宝箱will stop at nothing to open this chest

而他们的十三位主人and release once more the

会再次把灾厄带到这个世界上plague of their 13 masters upon

莫提佛我们得好好解决这件事our realm.We have a duty,Mortifer.

那当然

Of course.

我们必须分头行动才有机会逃走

We need to split up if we're goingto have a chance.把宝箱给我

Give me the chest.

不太危险了我不会让你冒险

No, it's too dangerous.I won'tletyou.

那就逃吧我来引开他们

Then run. I'll distract them.

快走没有时间了

Go!There's no time.

不不

Oh,no!No!

莫提佛…

M o rtifer. . .

很久很久以前

Once upona demon chest

凶邪恶灵从一个恶魔宝箱中现身

Where evil spirits manifest

一群好友展开仸务

The best of friends began a quest

如着魔般整装出发

And set outlike a thingpossessed

走遍世上每个角落

In every corner of the land

带著名叫弗林弗兰的孩子

With a kid named Flim Flam and a van还有一辆厢型车

There's also a van.

他们抱持坚定决心

And steely hearts at their command

面对恐惧毫不退让

They faced their fears and made their stand他们阻挠邪恶魔多的渴望

They thwarted evil Maldor's thirst

破解暗影恶魔的诅咒

And broke the shadow demon's curse启程横越马拉喀什

And off to Marrakesh traversed

去面对更可怕的事

To rendezvous with somethingworse从唸诵魔咒的女巫

From witches quoting magic rhyme

到时间的加速流逝

To speeding up the sands of time

遇上迪蒙多的滑稽罪行

Into Demondo's comic crime

他们对抗并逮到了恶魔史莱姆

They fought and caught the demon Slime范塔斯魔、蓝克、辛布鲁

Phantazmo,Rankor,Zimbulu

你觉得这些听起来像好人吗

Do these sound like good guys to you?多亏了我们无畏的团队

Well,thanks to our intrepid crew,

他们各自回到宝箱之中

Into the chest they each withdrew

但现在他们的追捕即将落幕

But now their hunt is nearly through

他们追查最终的谜团

Their final mystery,pursue

以降伏最后一只妖魔

And capture one last bugaboo

史酷比的第13个幽灵

The 13th ghostof Scooby-Doo.

史酷比与第13个幽灵的诅咒

蝴蝶饼

他在那里

There he is!

-哦-噢

Ow!

嘿小心你在干嘛啊弗雷德

-Hey!Watch it! -What are you doing,Fred?

他要逃走了

He's getting away!

黛芬你绝对不该在移♥动♥的电扶梯上奔跑

Daphne,you should never run on a moving escalator.

安全第一

-Safety first.

我们至少能用走的吧

Can we at least walk?

嗯最好不要冒险

Um,better not chance it.

现在怎么办

Now,what?

大家放轻松

Relax,everybo dy.

领导的真正诀窍就是从上方综观全局

The real trick of leadership is seeingthe whole situation from above.就象是从比如说呃

Like the very top of,say,uh. . .

人体金字塔的最顶端a human pyramid.

这样才能让你的团队拿出最佳表现

That's how you getthe best out of your team

并规划你的下一步

and plan your next move.

在那边

T hat-a-w ay.

玩具

看吧做得好史酷比

You see?Greatwork,Scooby.

来吧大伙们

Come on,gang!

我们马上就过去

All right,we're right behind ya!

没错

Oh,yeah.

我们发现了他了跟我来

We gothim.Follow me.

呃我们是不是应该在门口设陷阱以防他试图逃跑

Shouldn'twe booby-trap the doorway in case he tries to escape?黛芬我想我知道什么时候该不该在门口设陷阱

Daphne, I think I know when and when not to booby-trap a doorway.走吧

Let's go.

Hmm.

天哪

Jinkies!

-糟了-哎呀

-Uh-oh. -Zoinks!

现在我们来瞧瞧老农夫摩根的真面目

Now let's see who old Farmer Morgan really is.

Ow!

这就怪了

That's odd.

让我试试

Let me try.

住手别扯我的脸

Ow!Stop that!That's my face!

看来这个幽灵的快干胶水涂得有点多

Looks like this ghost went a little heavy on the spirit gum.

我不明白如果这不是面具

I don't understand. If it's not a mask,

那就表示他是…

then that means he's. . .

真正的农夫摩根the real Farmer Morgan.

这没道理啊

That doesn't make sense.

农夫摩根要把他的一半农地卖♥♥给购物中心Farmer Morgan is selling the mall half his farmland

来进行大型扩建for their big expansion.

如果购物中心倒闭了

If itgoes out of business,

他会损失数百万元he'll lose millions.

那他为什么想要关闭这个地方

So, like,why does he wantto shutthis place down?

他没有这样

He doesn't.

佯装购物中心闹鬼的不是摩根

Morgan didn't stage the mall haunting.

而是店主梅尔弗女士

Mrs.Malvo,the owner did.

如果这件事情让这些小鬼来办

And I would've gotten away with it,too,

我就可以逍遥法外了if you'd leftthe meddlingto these kids.

那么他为什么要逃跑

But then why was he running?

我害怕青少年

I'm afraid of teenagers.

等一下你是说…

Holdthe phone.

我们错了

You mean. . .

正确说法是「刑事疏忽」we were wrong?The term is"criminally negligent."

刑事

Criminal?

我必须告诉你们这些孩子多少次

How many times do I have to tell you kids?

即使对专业人士来说

Mystery-solving is a tough business.

解决谜团也是一件很困难的事情

Even for the pros.

没有犯错的空间

There's no room for mistakes.

你们就快满18岁了

You're almost 18.

在那之后如果像摩根这样的人提出骚扰告诉

After that, if somebody like Morgan presses harassment charges,

你们恐怕会坐牢you're looking at prison time.

-天啊-嗯

Like,gulp!

干这一行太危险了不容许失误

Butthis business is too dangerous for slip-ups.

眼前就是个好例子

Case in point.

她要逃跑了

She's getting away!

结束了孩子们

It's over,kids.

从现在起这座小镇只有一位解决谜团的犯罪防治者

From now on,there's only one mystery-solving crime stopper in this town.而他戴着警徽还有这顶酷帽子

And he wears a badge.

让我把话说清楚

Also this cool hat.

如果再让我看到你们开着那辆神秘机器

Let me be absolutely clear.If I see you drivingthat Mystery Machine of我就会把你们关起来yours one more mile, I'm puttingyou away.

还有我们这座小镇有拴狗令所以…

Also,we do have a leash law in this town,

你知道的谢谢so,you know.Thanks.

待售

我不明白我们为何得抙售所有东西

I don't understand why we have to unload everything.

我不敢相信我刚刚卖♥♥掉了神秘机器

I can'tbelieve I just sold the Mystery Machine.

弗雷德要说不干就不干的确挺不容易的

Freddie,no one said it would be easy to retire.

对那两位而言似乎满容易的

It sure looks easy forthose two.

这就是人生啊史酷比

This is the life,Scoob.

不再有谜团不再有幽灵

No more mysteries,no more ghosts,

再也不必一整年盛装打扮and no more year-round fancy attire.

嘿我喜欢你的调调

Hey, I like your style.

谢谢

Thank you.

这感觉就是不对劲

This just doesn't feel right.

我爱我的神秘机器

I love my Mystery Machine.

我觉得我刚刚把自己的一部分给卖♥♥掉了I feel like I just sold part of myself.

我懂你的感受黛芬

I know howyou feel,Daphne.

但我们别无选择

Butit's notlikewe have a choice.

况且大势已定

Besides, it's already done.

我们的案子已经全部结案

We've already closed all our cases

所有事情都已经解决了and have absolutely no unfinished business.

没有需要我们处理的案件了

-None whatsoever.

我找到了

Eureka!

这个水晶球要多少钱

How much for the crystal ball?

我们有水晶球

We have a crystal ball?

呃我不认为…

Um, I don'tthink. . .

把那个东西收起来

Like,put that thing away!

天哪我认得那光芒

Oh,man.I know that glow.

薛吆薛吆是你吗

Shaggy?Shaggy, is that you?

那玩意刚才是不是…

Did that thing just. . .

孩子们这几个月来我一直试着用这玩意联络你们

Kids, I've been trying to reach you on this thing for months.黛芬薛吆史酷比你们在哪里

Daphne,Shaggy,Scooby-Doo,where are you?

我们在这里怎么了文森

We're here.What's up,Vincent?

「文森」 

- "Vincent"?

我想他希望我们叫他「梵古尔先生」

I think he prefers"Mr.Van Ghoul."

不叫我「文森」就行了

No, "Vincent" is fine.

听好我找到他了

Listen, I found him.

或是说他找到了我

Or rather he's found me.

哦不

Oh,no.

你是说…

-You mean. . .

第13个也是最后一个幽灵

The 13th and final ghost.

你们必须立刻过来抓住他

You must come at once to catch him,

这样我们才能永远封印恶魔宝箱so we can seal the chest of demons forever.

快点我快拖不住他了…

Hurry, I can't hold him off any long. . .

文森文森

Vincent?Vincent?

我猜我们还是有事情没办完

Like, I guess we've got some unfinished business after all.文森梵古尔是谁啊

Who is Vincent Van Ghoul?

恶魔宝箱又是什么

What's a chest of demons?

还有你们收个人支票吗

And will you take a personal check?

不收

-No!

好吧只是问问

All right, it's just a question.

黛芬你要告诉我们这是怎么回事吗

Daphne,are you gonna tell us what's going on here?

我们说过我们永远不谈这件事

We said we'd never talk about this.

我们别无选择

We have no choice.

文森有麻烦了而这全是我们的错

Vincent's in trouble and it's all our fault.

「我们的错」 

"Our fault"?

听着你们俩去参加夏令营的那年夏天发生了一件事

Listen,something happened.That summer you were both away at camp.真的幽灵

Real ghosts?

别傻了

Don'tbe silly.

啊哈在这里

Ah-ha,there it is.

呃我怎么会认为这件穿出去会很好看

Ugh,how did I ever think this was practical?

这太疯狂了

This is insane.

我不敢相信你从未告诉我们这件事

I can'tbelieve you never told us aboutthis.

这整个经历让史酷比的心理受到了创伤

The whole experience really traumatized Scooby.

他差点精神崩溃

He almost had a nervous breakdown.

所以我们决定再也不提这件事

So we decided,never to bring it up again.

不过你说有13个幽灵

Butyou said there were 13 ghosts,

而你们只抓到12个and you only caught 12.

难道你不怕最后没抓到的那个幽灵

DMIT:美国cn2 gia线路vps,高性能 AMD EPYC/不限流量(Premium Unmetered),$179.99/月起

DMIT怎么样?DMIT最近动作频繁,前几天刚刚上架了日本lite版VPS,正在酝酿上线日本高级网络VPS,又差不多在同一时间推出了美国cn2 gia线路不限流量的美国云服务器,不过价格太过昂贵。丐版只有30M带宽,月付179.99美元 !!目前,美国云服务器已经有个4个套餐,分别是,Premium(cn2 gia线路)、Lite(普通直连)、Premium Secure(带高防的cn2 gia线...

搬瓦工:新增荷兰机房 EUNL_9 测评,联通 AS10099/AS9929 高端优化路线/速度 延迟 路由 丢包测试

搬瓦工最近上线了一个新的荷兰机房,荷兰 EUNL_9 机房,这个 9 的编号感觉也挺随性的,之前的荷兰机房编号是 EUNL_3。这次荷兰新机房 EUNL_9 采用联通 AS9929 高端路线,三网都接入了 AS9929,对于联通用户来说是个好消息,又多了一个选择。对于其他用户可能还是 CN2 GIA 机房更合适一些。其实对于联通用户,这个荷兰机房也是比较远的,相比之下日本软银 JPOS_1 机房可...

桔子数据58元/月 ,Cera美西云服务器 2核4G 50G数据盘 500M带宽 1000G流量

桔子数据(徐州铭联信息科技有限公司)成立于2020年,是国内领先的互联网业务平台服务提供商。公司专注为用户提供低价高性能云计算产品,致力于云计算应用的易用性开发,并引导云计算在国内普及。目前公司研发以及运营云服务基础设施服务平台(IaaS),面向全球客户提供基于云计算的IT解决方案与客户服务,拥有丰富的国内BGP、双线高防、香港等优质的IDC资源。 公司一直秉承”以人为本、客户为尊、永...

阿比酷为你推荐
phpcms模板phpcms v9 模板设置人人视频总部基地落户重庆重庆总部城的项目简介人人视频总部基地落户重庆2019.5.30号以后重庆有了新的迁入户口政策,请问外省户口以一般人才方式迁入重庆,可以按揭买房吗flashftp下载禁室迷情夜下载地址给我 谢谢要能下载出来的刚刚网刚刚在网上认识了一个女孩子,不是很了解她,就跟她表白了。即时通如何使用即时通啊3g手机有哪些什么样的手机属于3G手机?billboardchina美国Billboard公告牌年度10大金曲最新华丽合辑什么是seoseo标题和seo关键词是什么意思discuz论坛Discuz论坛是什么啊?
中国万网域名注册 ftp空间 香港ufo 狗爹 debian6 我爱水煮鱼 国外免费全能空间 hostloc 免费智能解析 昆明蜗牛家 华为云盘 双线asp空间 lamp怎么读 中国联通宽带测速 如何登陆阿里云邮箱 国内空间 存储服务器 hdchina 512内存 第八届中美互联网论坛 更多