中尉Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

吸血鬼侦探  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

向右转!

Right wheel!

新佛兰德斯发动攻击1917年7月7 日海格将军攻击伊普尔早上六点二十我方接到命令前进

第2季第10集

斯泰尔斯庄园奇案

如果你朝着病房♥直走

If you go straight up to the ward,

他们会在那里等你想什么呢!they'll see you there.The idea!

我想见黑斯廷斯中尉

I'd like to see Lieutenant Hastings,please.

黑斯廷斯

Hastings.

请问下一趟救护车什么时候来?

When's the next ambulance due,please?

等一下护士我待会来处理你的问题

Just a moment,nurse. I'll be with you in a moment.

啊皇家燧发枪手团的

Ah.Royal Fusiliers.

新的电影到了

The new film has arrived.

你也许能在楼上看到他看电影

You'll probably find him upstairs watching.

谢谢

Thank you.

我告诉过你别跑护士

I've told you not to run,nurse.

比利时万岁欢迎比利时避难者前来

打扰了黑斯廷斯中尉有位先生要见你

Excuse me,Lieutenant Hastings.There's a gentleman to see you.好的谢谢你

Right.Thank you.

你认不出你的老朊友了吗?

Don'tyou recognise your old friends?

天呐!约翰·卡文迪什!

Good Lord! John Cavendish!

见到你真是太好了

How wonderful to see you.

我想加入来着但他们说我太老了

I tried to join up,but they said I was too ancient.

那你弟弟劳伦斯怎么样?他还在行医吗?

What aboutyour brother,Lawrence?Is he practicing medicine yet?他开战后就没干了我不知道他为什么考医师

Well,he wasn't until the war. I don't know why he bothered to qualify.然后他们让他去当地的医院工作

Then they made him go to work at the local hospital.

但他还在写作

He's still writing,though.

有发表过作品吗?

Anything publishe d?

噢故事诗杂♥志♥上的小文章

Oh,stories,poems,bits and pieces in magazines.

我想你听说我妈妈再婚了吧?

I suppose you heard mother married again?

天呐不!我不知道

Good heavens,no! I didn't know that.

某个家伙自称是

Some fellow who turned up

伊维的远方表亲之类的on the pretext of being Evie's second cousin or something.

-你还记得伊维吧?-伊维?

-You remember Evie?-Evie?

伊维·霍华德她是妈妈家务上的帮手

Evie Howard.She's the mother's factotum companion.

什么都会了不起的人老伊维

Jack of all trades.Great sport,old Evie.

肯定是在我去之后

Must have been after my time.

不管怎样这个叫英格勒索普的家伙

Well,anyway,this fellow Inglethorp

出现了一个月后turned up and about a month later

她忽然宣布她和阿尔弗雷德订婚了the mater suddenly announced that she and Alfred were engaged.我是说他肯定比她年轻二十岁

I mean,he must be twenty years younger than she is.

天呐!对你们来说一定是困难的境况吧

Good Lord!Difficult situation for all of you.

困难?

D i ffic ult?

是该死

It's damnable.

你能离开这个地方吗?

Do you get away from this place?

我不是这里的犯人你懂的

Well, I'm not a prisoner here,you know.

但你该去旅游了不是吗?

Butyou're up to travelling,aren'tyou?

我是说我建议你过来住几天

I mean, I was goingto suggestyou come down for few days.我很乐意我可以从军队里离开休息几天

I'd love to. I could do with a break from the army.

我可以周六过来可以吗?

I could come down on Saturday, if that's all right?

太好了!

That's marvellous!

斯泰尔斯圣玛丽!斯泰尔斯圣玛丽!

Styles St.Mary!Styles St.Mary!

-黑斯廷斯! -约翰

-Hastings! - J ohn.

你来接我真是太好了

Good of youto meetme.

走吧

Comeon.

还能弄到一点汽油

Still got a drop or two of petrol,you see.

感谢农业部

Thanks to the Minister of Agriculture.

你经常开车吗?

Do you have to do a lot of driving?

经常开

Quite a bit.

每个月我都要去

I have to visit every farm

半径二十英里以内的所有农场拜访一次within a twenty mile radius once a month.

不知道我们有没有时间去接辛西娅和劳伦斯

I wonder if we've time to pick up Cynthia and Lawrence.不他们现在应该已经从医院出发了

No,they'll have started from the hospital by now.

辛西娅是你妻子吗?

Is Cynthia your wife?

不不辛西娅是我妈妈帮助的一个人

No,no.Cynthia's a protegee of my mother's.

是个老同学的女儿

Daughter of an old school fellow.

家人没给她留一分钱我妈妈拯救了她

She was left penniless and my mother came to the rescue.她和劳伦斯都在马姆斯伯里医院工作

She works at the same hospital as Lawrence in Malmesbury.走吧

Comeon.

恐怕你会觉得这里太安静了

I'm afraid you'll find it very quiet down here.

亲爱的伙伴在法国的欢乐之后

My dear fellow,after the joys of France,

那正是我想要的that's just what I want.

那是你的邻居之一吗?

Is that one of your neighbours?

嗯?

Mmm?

那个骑马的女孩真漂亮

The girl on the horse.Beautiful girl.

是的是的

Yes, I suppose she is.

不那是瑞克斯太太附近某个农场主的遗孀

No,that's Mrs.Raikes.Widow of one of the farmers hereabouts.你好伊维

Hello,Evie.

这是我们受伤的英雄

Here's ourwounded hero.

黑斯廷斯中尉这是霍华德小姐

Lieutenant Hastings,Miss Howard.

你好

How doyou do?

你最好小心点黑斯廷斯中尉

Better be careful,Lieutenant Hastings,

不然我会征召你除草的or I'll recruityou for the weeding.

噢我很乐意

Oh,only too delighted.

别客气了你很快会后悔的

Don't be polite.You'll regret it later.

如果可以取舍

In case of refusal,

泰德敏斯特女士可能在第一天举♥行♥庆典Lady Tadminster might open the fete on the first day,克洛斯比太太第二天举♥行♥and Mrs.Crosbie onthe second.

但公爵夫人呢?

Butwhat about the Duchess?

黑斯廷斯中尉到了妈妈

Lieutenant Hastings has arrived,mother.

嘿黑斯廷斯先生!

Why,Mr.Hastings!

好多年不见了

After all these years.

你的伤全好了吗?

Are you quite recovered from your wound?

噢是的恢复得很好英格勒索普太太

Oh.Yes,pretty well,you know,Mrs.Inglethorp.

只是擦伤

Just a scratch.

阿尔弗雷德亲爱的这是黑斯廷斯先生

Alfred,darling,this is Mr.Hastings.

黑斯廷斯先生这是我丈夫

Mr.Hastings,my husband.

很高兴见到你黑斯廷斯中尉

I'm delighted to meet you,Lieutenant Hastings.

你好

How doyou do?

玛丽这是黑斯廷斯中尉

Mary,Lieutenant Hastings.

黑斯廷斯中尉我听说过你很多事

Lieutenant Hastings, I've heard so much aboutyou.我也是卡文迪什太太约翰是个幸运的男人

And I you,Mrs.Cavendish. John's a lucky man.

啊种子蛋糕!

Ah.Seed cake!

-再见辛西娅-再见

-Bye,Cynthia. -Bye.

再见劳伦斯再见

Bye,Lawrence,bye.

我们迟到了你妈妈讨厌我们喝茶的时候迟到

We're late.Your mother hates us being late for tea.

她就喜欢我们都按她说的做

She just likes to get us all on parade.

噢大忙人总是忙

Oh well,one keeps busy,you know.

安慰军人运输步器

Comforts for the troops,armament drives.

下面三个月我们计划了多少事阿尔弗雷德?

How many events have we got arranged over the next three months,Alfred?三场义卖♥♥两场庆典

Three bazaars and two fetes.

是的当然还有拍卖♥♥

Yes,and of course,the sale of work.

亲爱的我肯定你的垫子湿了

You know,my dear, I'm sure that cushion is damp.

Oh.

我来吧

Allow me.

好了

There.

这样好多了亲爱的

That's better,dearest.

我们总不能让你坐在湿垫子上是吗?

Can't have you sitting on damp cushions, can we?

你真体贴阿尔弗雷德

You're so thoughtful,Alfred.

好吃的种子蛋糕来了

Dashedgood seed cake.

谢谢你多尔卡丝

Thank you,Dorcas.

啊辛西娅来了

Ah,here's Cynthia.

你仈天来得太晚了辛西娅

You're very late today,Cynthia.

噢我知道很抱歉巴士来晚了

Oh. I know. I'm sorry.The bus was late.

这是黑斯廷斯先生这是默多克小姐

This is Mr.Hastings.Miss Murdoch.

-你好-劳伦斯在哪?

-How do you do?-Where's Lawrence?

噢他上楼了

Oh,he's just gone upstairs.

他很快下来

He'll be down in a minute.

他最好快一点

He'd better hurry up

不然就没有蛋糕吃了or there won'tbe any cake left.

我有个做护士的表亲

I've got a cousin who's nursing.

她的大多数时间都用来抚慰她的姐妹了

She seems to spend most of her time placating the sister.

噢她们怕极了!你完全想象不到

Oh,they're terrifying!You've no idea.

但我不是护士感谢老天

But I'm not a nurse,thank heaven,

我在药房♥工作

I work in the dispensary.

噢你毒死了多少人?

Oh.How many people haveyou poisoned?

噢成百上千!

Oh,hundreds!

请你别再鬼扯了辛西娅

Don't talk such nonsense,Cynthia,please.

战争结束后你要做什么黑斯廷斯中尉?

What will you do after the war,Lieutenant Hastings?

呃你们也许会嘲笑我

Well,you may laugh at me,

但我一直有个秘密的愿望想做个侦探but I've always had a secret hankering to be a detective.

战前我在比利时

I was in Belgium before the war

我在那里遇到了一个非常有名的侦探and I ran across a very famous detective there.

你在比利时做什么?

Whatwere you doing in Belgium?

其实是猎鸭子

Duck shooting,actually.

这个侦探从布鲁塞尔到一个小村庄调查要桩谋杀案

This detective was down from Brussels investigating a murder in the village.

我想我曾一度是嫌犯

I think I was a suspect for a time,

因为射杀受害者的枪和我的是一样的型号♥because the victim was shot with the same sort of gun as I had.

-真吓人! -噢不其实并不是

-How frightful! -Oh no,not really.

我推理的系统就是以他的为基础

My system's based on his,

当然我的已经大大改进了though of course, I've progressed rather further.

他是个有趣的小男人

He was funny little man.

喜欢打扮但是非常聪明

A great dandy,but wonderfully clever.

我喜欢好的侦探故事

I love a good detective story.

威尔金斯医生说昨天还在说

Dr.Wilkins was saying yesterday

因为对医药领域越来越罕见的毒药的无知that owingto the ignorance of the more uncommon poisons among the medical profession,也许会出现数不尽的不被怀疑的谋杀there were probably countless cases of murder that went quite unsuspected.

我们能说点别的吗?

Can we talk about something else?

我弟弟对这事有点敏感

My brother's a bit sensitive about this,

虽然他自己是学医的being a medical man himself.

别开枪!

Holdyour fire!

又一个英国田园信仰的例子

Another example of the English bucolic beliefs,

红花海绿anagallis arvensis.

用英语说红花海绿

In English,the Scarlet Pimpernel.

人们认为这种花开的时候

It is believed thatwhen this flower is open,

是好天气延长的象征it is a sign of a prolonged spell of the fine weather.

在这个国家很少见到这种花开

Itis seldom seen open inthis country.

发生什么事了吗凡德斯达特先生?

Something the matter,Monsieur van der Stadt?

他想知道我们为什么要一直说英语

He wants to know whywe have to speak English all of the time.他觉得很累

He finds it tiring.

因为凡德斯达特先生

Mm.Because,Monsieur van der Stadt,

我们在这个国家是客人in this country,we are the guests.

如果我们要获得本地人对我们的信心

If we are to gain the confidence of the natives,

我们必须学会他们的生活方式we must learn their ways.

你们!你们排其他的人在哪?

You men!Where are the rest of your platoon?

他们死了长官

They're dead,sir.

至少他们说他们没死

Least,they said they wasn't,

但大英帝国说他们必须死but the umpire said they had to be.

不管怎样摆脱这些平民

Well,get rid of these civilians anyway.

斯泰尔斯庄园真是个了不起的老地方

Styles Courtreally is a glorious old place.

是的是的

Yes.Yes, it is.

总有一天它会是我的

It'll be mine some day.

还有我们在伦敦的房♥子

And ourhouse in London,too.

我已经说朋妈妈

I've managed to persuade mother

英格勒索普无权继承这些that Inglethorp's got no right to them.

不管怎样道义上没有继承权

No moral right,anyway.

目前来说

As it stands at the moment,

Hostiger发布哥伦布日提供VPS主机首月七折优惠 月费2.79美元

Hostiger商家我们可能以前也是有见过的,以前他们的域名是Hostigger,后来进行微调后包装成现在的。而且推出Columbus Day哥伦布日优惠活动,提供全场的VPS主机首月7折月付2.79美元起的优惠。这里我们普及一下基础知识,Columbus Day ,即为每年10月12日,是一些美洲国家的节日,纪念克里斯托弗·哥伦布在北美登陆,为美国的联邦假日。Hostiger 商家是一个成立于2...

sharktech:老牌高防服务器商,跳楼价,1G独享$70、10G共享$240、10G独享$800

不知道大家是否注意到sharktech的所有服务器的带宽价格全部跳楼跳水,降幅简直不忍直视了,还没有见过这么便宜的独立服务器。根据不同的机房,价格也是不一样的。大带宽、不限流量比较适合建站、数据备份、做下载、做流媒体、做CDN等多种业务。 官方网站:https://www.sharktech.net 付款方式:比特币、信用卡、PayPal、支付宝、西联汇款 以最贵的洛杉矶机器为例,配置表如...

萤光云(13.25元)香港CN2 新购首月6.5折

萤光云怎么样?萤光云是一家国人云厂商,总部位于福建福州。其成立于2002年,主打高防云服务器产品,主要提供福州、北京、上海BGP和香港CN2节点。萤光云的高防云服务器自带50G防御,适合高防建站、游戏高防等业务。目前萤光云推出北京云服务器优惠活动,机房为北京BGP机房,购买北京云服务器可享受6.5折优惠+51元代金券(折扣和代金券可叠加使用)。活动期间还支持申请免费试用,需提交工单开通免费试用体验...

吸血鬼侦探为你推荐
名侦探柯南644名侦探柯南666-711的集数名称是什么滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机哪个好滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机有什么不同炒股软件哪个好股票软件哪个最好用?苹果手机助手哪个好苹果手机助手哪个好用些谁知道手机炒股软件哪个好手机炒股软件网校哪个好会计网校哪个好行车记录仪哪个好请问行车记录仪那个牌子好?美国国际集团全球500强有哪些企业是美国的qq空间登录登陆进入QQ空间进去了叫登陆登陆了又叫登陆q空间登录QQ空间经常提示要登录?
免费域名空间 厦门虚拟主机 长春域名注册 互联网域名管理办法 Hello图床 免费全能空间 网通ip ibox官网 777te 好看qq空间 工作站服务器 香港新世界中心 免费邮件服务器 cxz 摩尔庄园注册 网页加速 腾讯数据库 广东服务器托管 好看的空间 新疆服务器 更多