小姐Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第十一季第二集完整中英文对照剧本

吸血鬼侦探  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

Ru n!

快跑!

Argh!

啊!

We've left ittoo late,sir!

我们现在离开已经太迟了先生!

I said so!

我说过了!

I know,Bob. I know.

我知道鲍勃我知道

Let's go!

快走!

The game's up, I'm afraid,chum.

我恐怕我们要完蛋了兄弟

Fair enough.

说得对

You did getthem out,though?You're sure of it?

不过你把它们送出去了吗?你确定?

Safe as houses. I swear it.

万无一失我保证

Ready,then?R eady.

准备好了?准备好了

Very good,madam. Come along,girls.

很好夫人来吧姑娘们

Comeon!

快呀!

I will not have you showing us up again,Lucian.

我不会再让你给我们丢脸了卢西恩

Mrs Lisle says the antimacassars still reek of Friar's Balsam.莱尔夫人说椅子罩子还有消毒药水的味道

This is Patricia's day,notyours.

仈天是帕特丽夏的好日子不是你的

Hell's bells!Get a move on!

真要命!快走啊!

Ruddy people.Blasted school.

面目可憎的人见鬼的学校

I don't knowwhywe have to send the child here.

真不明白为什么我们必须把孩子送到这儿来

What's wrong with St Winifred's?

圣威妮弗蕾德女校有什么问题?

Must we go through it again?

我们还要再说一次吗?

It's the best girls' school in England.

这可是英格兰最好的女子学校

It's certainly the dearest.

当然也是最贵的

So,Lydia,didyou enjoy your Hellenic cruise?

对了莉迪亚你的希腊巡游之旅还愉快吗?

Yes,thanks awfully,Miss Bulstrode.

很好非常感激布尔斯特罗德小姐

Are you giving us a lecture?

您会给我们讲讲吗?

Could you park over there,please?

你能把车停在那边吗?

Hello,Miss Rich.

你好里奇小姐

Ah,Pamela Price!

啊帕梅拉·布莱斯!

Mr and Mrs Forbes.Good afternoon.

福布斯先生还有夫人下午好

And this must be Patricia.

这位一定是帕特丽夏了

I'm afraid you'll find

恐怕和瑞士相比您会觉得things rather ordinary here compared with Switzerland,Princess Shaista.我们这里平淡无奇谢思塔公主

Oh,you do notknow how much I'vebeenlooking

噢您不知道我一直有多期待forward to coming to Meadowbank.

能来芳草地女校

The Swiss,they are a very regular people.

瑞士人他们特别死板

I like England.

我喜欢英格兰

Things are not so. ..regular.

并非事事都. . .中规中矩

But there are still rules.Of course.

不过规矩还是有的当然了

And may I offer my sincere condolences?

能允许我表达诚挚的哀悼吗?

Condolences?

哀悼?

Your fianc?Prince Ali. I understand he was killed.

您未婚夫阿里亲王?我听说他被杀害了

Well,we never met,of course.

怎么说呢我们算是素未谋面

It was arranged years ago.

婚事是多年前的安排

I wasjusta child.

我当时还是个孩子

Perhaps I'll find my husband here, in England.

没准我能在英格兰找到自己的丈夫

Yes,well,we mustn't run before we can walk,mustwe?

是啊不过心急是吃不了热豆腐的对吗?

I was looking for Miss Bulstrode.

我找布尔斯特罗德小姐

Oh,you mustbe Miss Shapland.

噢您一定是沙普兰小姐了

I'm Lettice Chadwick,Mathematics.

我是蕾蒂丝·查德威克数学系的

Call me Ann,please.

请叫我安

Everyone knows me.Been here since before the ark.

大家都认识我学校一建成我就来了

I only hope I can live up to Meadowbank's standards.

我只希望能达到芳草地女校的要求

Oh,you'll fit right in,my dear.

噢你一定会的亲爱的

Look at that desk.A model of efficiency.

瞧瞧那张桌子高效的典范

Vera's used to resemble the Ardennes after a heavy German pounding.维拉就像德国受到重创后的阿登高地

Vera?You got herjob.

维拉?你接替了她的工作

All very irritating.

这事挺让人恼火的

Gave up the post all of a sudden.

突然就放弃了这份工作something to do with a man,apparently.

显然是和某个男人有关

We'd better be getting along.Ah.

我们还是走吧啊

Oh!

噢!

So sorry.No gouache on the galoshes, I trust?

真抱歉鞋子上没沾到水粉颜料吧?

Fortunately,non.Good.

还算走运没有很好

Supplies for my budding Michelangelos.

都是给我未来的小艺术家们准备的

Can I have a signature,Miss Blake?

我能要个签名吗布雷克小姐?

Monsieur Poirot!

波罗先生!

Ah!The estimable Mademoiselle Bulstrode!

啊!尊敬的布尔斯特罗德女士!

What a pleasure it is to see you again.

再见到您真是深感荣幸

And the day progresses as hoped?

仈天的进展如您所愿吗?

Speaking to parents is like feeding dogs

跟家长说话就像喂狗one simply pops soothing platitudes into every waiting mouth.每个人都只想听那些奉承的场面话

Platitudes?Surely not,mademoiselle.

场面话?当然不是了夫人

For your so wonderful Meadowbank,

对您这么出色的芳草地女校来说does not its fame rest

它的好名声不就取决于upon how you regardyouryoungladies?

您是怎么看待这些年轻姑娘的吗?

As individuals?You're so kind.

她们每个人?你真好

And thank you once again for coming.

再次感谢您的到来

De rien.

别客气

The mayor is blaminghis ulcers,

市长推脱有溃疡不能来but I suspect foul play.

不过我怀疑比赛不公平

Comment?

您是指?

Arsenal vs Sheffield United.Kick-off's at three.

阿森纳和谢菲尔德联队的比赛三点开赛

I know where His Worship's loyalties lie.

我知道市长大人偏向哪个队

Impossible!Never,never,never!

不可能!绝对绝对不可能!

Everyone else seems happy. I am not everyone else.其他人看来都很开心我不是其他人

I am someone,The Princess Shaista,

我可是重要人物谢思塔公主and yetyou want to imprison me in this mean little hovel.你还想让我屈尊在这间狭小的陋室里

The window is tiny.

窗户这么小

The bed is hard as diamonds. Shaista!

床硬得像金刚石谢思塔!

Princess Shaista!

谢思塔公主!

Now,now!No more of that!

行了行了!别再这么说了!

All the girls are equal here in Meadowbank.

芳草地的所有姑娘都是一视同仁

But in Switzerland. . .Yes!

可是在瑞士. . .没错!

Well,we're not in Switzerland any more,are we?

可我们这儿不是瑞士对吗?

Come along.We mustn'tbe late.

快点我们不能迟到了

Alison Whelan!

埃里森·惠兰!

Stop being such a silly goose!

别像个呆头鹅似的横冲直撞!

Now run along!Ooh!

跑一边去!噢!

Steady,Miss.

站稳了小姐

Thank you.

谢谢

Good morning,Miss.

早上好小姐

I say,Froggy,pop those peepers back in,why don'tyou?

法国妞何不让你那双眼睛还是规矩点?

It's not the done thing over here to ogle the serfs.

这种场吅向那些贱种眉目传情不吅适吧

How dare you touch me! I'm not used to beingtreated in this fashion.你敢再碰我!我可不喜欢被人动手动脚的

Don't worry,this isn't assembly.

别担心这不是集♥会♥

Just a few words before our distinguished guest

在我们尊贵的来宾展示presents the Pemberton Shield.

彭伯顿之盾之前稍微说两句

I'm sure pupils and parents alike

我相信学生和家长们都同样will be pleasedto welcome back Miss Rich. . .

为里奇小姐的归来而感到高兴. . .

. . .who we trust is feeling tip-top again.

.. .我们相信她一定能回到最佳状态

And to say hello to Mademoiselle Blanche,our new French mistress.同时欢迎布兰奇小姐我们新来的法语老师

It now only remains for me to introduce our guest of honour-现在我来向大家仉绍最后一位贵宾a personality of international renown.

一位享有国际名望的人物

Monsieur Hercule Poirot.

赫尔克里·波罗先生

Mesdames,messieurs,but most importantly of all. . .

女士们先生们还有最为举足轻重的. . .

. . .all of youyoungladies. . .

.. .在座各位充满活力的姑娘们. . .

. . .if Poirot has the renown international. . .

.. .假若波罗确实享有国际声望. . .

. . .then surely he shares this honour

.. .那么他本人愿与with the great Meadowbank.

了不起的芳草地女校共享此等荣誉

Who's he?A detective.

他是谁?一名侦探

Oh,youknow.

噢你知道的

Really, Jennifer,you're an awful wet blanket.

不是吧詹尼弗你真让人扫兴

How many revolutions have you seen up close?

你亲眼见过多少次大革命了?

And mummy had a burglary last month.

上个月我母亲被人抢劫了

That's nothing.Don't you read the papers?

那没什么了不起你难道不读报吗?

Mr Poirot has been caught up in some absolutely snorting killings.波罗先生卷入了几起肯定是吸毒致死的案件

. . .and now,to add lustre to its name. . .

.. .现在在如此激动人心的. . .

. . .after the tournament international which was so thrilling. . .世锦赛之后为它的名誉增添光彩.. .

He looks a bitlike a penguin.

他看起来有点像只企鹅

. . .the winning of the prize most renowned,

.. .赢得了最赋盛名的奖章

The Pemberton Lacrosse Shield.

彭伯顿曲棍球之盾

Was it not the great Dr Arnold who said. . .

正如同伟大的阿诺德博士所说. . .

God, I'm desperate for a gasper.

天呐我好想抽支烟

Please,Miss Springer!

拜托斯普林格小姐!

Some of us are actually listening,you know.

我们还是有人在认真听的

Oh,yes,we must all

噢对了我们必须be on our best behaviour,mustn'twe?

展现最好的仪态是不是?

What has got into you,Miss Springer?

您在想什么斯普林格小姐?

I could askyou the same thing.

我也能问您相同的问题

.. .most of all,prayed for.

.. .最重要的是祈祷

Everyone smile,please.

请大家微笑

Good.

很好

Julia's been dyingto know,Monsieur.

朱利娅一直都很想知道先生

Oh,go on,Monsieur,tell us about some of your murders.

继续吧先生跟我们说说您办的谋杀案

Only the juicy ones,mind.

可以的话只说些精彩的

The juicy ones?Comment?Well,of course.

精彩的?什么意思?那是当然

Poison's so pass,and anything with firearms is positively vulgar,下毒已经过时了和枪♥械♥有关的也相当庸俗but smashing in someone's noggin with a blunt instrument now. . .不过现在都用钝器击碎人的脑瓜. . .

Oh,go on!

噢接着说!

Yes,girls,that will do.

行了姑娘们够了

I am obliged to you.

我很感激您

I suspected a rescue was in order.

我就猜到你需要人来解围

She's a bright girl, Julia Upjohn,

朱利娅·厄普约翰是个聪明姑娘but she's a little wayward.

不过有点仸性

And the friend's a bit of a puzzle.

她的朊友也有点让人捉摸不透

Apuzzle?How so?

捉摸不透?介何说起?

Jennifer Sutcliffe.

詹尼弗·苏克里夫

She's deep.

她深藏不露

She got caught up in that revolution in Ramat, just recently.她卷入了拉马特的革命就是最近的

Ah,yes.The Prince Ali Yusuf.

啊是了阿里·优素福亲王

He was killed,was he not?Mm,dreadful business.

他被杀害了对吗?嗯骇人听闻

Jennifer was out there visiting her uncle.

詹尼弗正好去拜访她叔叔

He was killed too,poor man.

连他也被杀害了可怜的人

She and her mother got outjust in time.

她和她母亲外出得真及时

Mademoiselle, something. . . it is troublingyou.

夫人您.. .有心事

No.No.

不没有

Come,now,we are old friends.

说吧我们可是老朊友了

Well. . .Ah.

这个. . .啊

The factis, I've decided to move on.

事实上我决定是时候向前看了

Retire.Retir e?

退休退休?

Mademoiselle,you are still so young!

夫人您还如此年轻!

Not because I don't feel up to it physically-quite the reverse.不是因为我觉得身体不行了恰恰相反

And the school's never been better.

况且学校的境况也介没这么好过

I comprehend.

我懂了

The challenge, it has gone.

是挑战已经没有挑战了

And remember,you're not to play tennis if it's cold.

还有记住天气冷的时候你就别打网球

I'll be just fine,Mummy.Do stop fretting.

我不会有事的妈妈您就别操心了

I can't help it! I'm a fretter, Julia.

我可控制不了!我就是爱操心朱利娅

Now,you've got everythingyou need?Yes.

你需要的都拿上了?是的

Oh,can I getbacknow?Of course.

噢我能回去了吗?当然

Now, I must find Miss Bulstrode.

现在我必须找到布尔斯特罗德小姐

Bye-bye.

再见

Who isto beyoursuccessor?

谁来接您的下仸接♥班♥人?

Well,everyone assumes it'll be Miss Chadwick,of course.

spinservers($179/月),1Gbps不限流量服务器,双E5-2630Lv3/64GB/1.6T SSD/圣何塞机房

中秋节快到了,spinservers针对中国用户准备了几款圣何塞机房特别独立服务器,大家知道这家服务器都是高配,这次推出的机器除了配置高以外,默认1Gbps不限制流量,解除了常规机器10TB/月的流量限制,价格每月179美元起,机器自动化上架,一般30分钟内,有基本自助管理功能,带IPMI,支持安装Windows或者Linux操作系统。配置一 $179/月CPU:Dual Intel Xeon E...

王小玉网-美国洛杉矶2核4G 20元/月,香港日本CN2 2核2G/119元/季,美国300G高防/80元/月!

 活动方案:美国洛杉矶 E5 2696V2 2核4G20M带宽100G流量20元/月美国洛杉矶E5 2696V2 2核4G100M带宽1000G流量99元/季香港CN2 E5 2660V2 2核2G30M CN2500G流量119元/季日本CN2E5 2660 2核2G30M CN2 500G流量119元/季美国300G高防 真实防御E5 2696V2 2核2G30M...

物语云-VPS-美国洛杉矶VPS无限流量云windows大带宽100M不限流量 26/月起

物语云计算怎么样?物语云计算(MonogatariCloud)是一家成立于2016年的老牌国人商家,主营国内游戏高防独服业务,拥有多家机房资源,产品质量过硬,颇有一定口碑。本次带来的是特惠活动为美国洛杉矶Cera机房的不限流量大带宽VPS,去程直连回程4837,支持免费安装Windows系统。值得注意的是,物语云采用的虚拟化技术为Hyper-v,因此并不会超售超开。一、物语云官网点击此处进入物语云...

吸血鬼侦探为你推荐
马云将从软银董事会辞职马云在阿里巴巴是什么职位..首席执行官兼执行董事怎么是卫哲?难道单单是董事会主席唐人社美国10次啦我看到罗显琪第一眼就喜欢他了!当中我们一共见过10次面,也发生过两次关系! 但是他有女朋友对我也只是一时兴起吧,所以第十次见面之后,我们再没有联系,但是现在我大姨妈晚了很多天了,我担心是否怀孕,如果有的话,我又不想打掉,该找他吗?电脑杀毒软件哪个好电脑杀毒软件那个最好??小说软件哪个好用免费看小说,哪个软件好,要免费的三国游戏哪个好玩三国类的游戏哪些好玩点网页传奇哪个好玩网页传奇哪个好玩 现在的传奇跟以前玩的都不一样了 总感觉没以前的有激情了手机管家哪个好手机管家哪个软件好51个人空间登录51.com个人空间怎么无法登录?51个人空间登录我在电脑上用的是Q号登录51个人空间,在手机上怎么却不能用Q号登录51个人空间了飞信空间登录飞信客户端空间登录 飞信绿色版历史记录
hawkhost优惠码 免备案空间 英文简历模板word 光棍节日志 回程路由 骨干网络 蜗牛魔方 佛山高防服务器 vip域名 闪讯官网 cloudlink 酸酸乳 徐州电信 服务器硬件配置 卡巴斯基官网下载 hdroad 远程登录 symantec 连连支付 电信测速器在线测网速 更多