詹姆士Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第十一季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

吸血鬼侦探  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

James Gordon Bentley,you have been tried for murder.

詹姆士·戈登·宾特利你蓄意谋杀

Abigail McGinty was found by the baker

面包师发现阿尔盖比·麦金蒂on the floor of her sittingroom,

躺在她家客厅的地板上extensive wounds to the head.

头部大面♥积♥创伤

Her house in Broadhinny evinced no sign of forced entry.

她在博西尼的房♥子并没有强行入室之迹象

All the police surgeon was able to ascertain

所有验尸官均能确认was that she'd been hit with a sharp,heavy implement,

她是被一件尖锐沉重的器具所击打probably some time the night before.

很可能是昨晚的某一时刻

You,Bentley,were suspected from the very beginning.

而你宾特利从案发就涉嫌谋杀

You knewwhere she kept her money.You'd recently lostyour employment.你清楚她放钱的地方你近期失去了工作

And then the investigating officer,Superintendent Spence,

然后本案的办案警官斯彭斯警长found 60 pounds in legal tender under a stone by the garden path.

在花♥园♥小径的一块石头下面发现了六十英镑

So you had the motive,and you had the opportunity.

你有作案的动机和时机

Will the defendant please rise?

请被告起立

How do you find the defendant?

各位陪审员的陪审结果是?

We find the defendant guilty.

我们认为被告有罪

James Gordon Bentley,

詹姆士·戈登·宾特利for the premeditated murder of Abigail McGinty,

因预谋杀害阿尔盖比·麦金蒂

I sentence you to be taken from here to a place of execution,

我判决你将从此处带往刑场there to be hanged by the neck until you are dead.

执行绞刑直至死亡

Well done,Superintendent.You brought a first-rate case.

真不赖警长您破获了一起一级谋杀案

There was never much doubt about the outcome.

结局向来不容质疑

But I don't think he did it.He was just a lad from the village.但我认为凶徒不是他他不过是个乡下小伙子

I daresay,to the jury,

我认为对陪审团来说

Bentley looked like a murderer.

宾特利看来就像杀人犯

He's a bit unappealing,a bit shifty,but. . .

他的确不太讨人喜欢有点狡诈不过. . .

. . .in my experience,your actual murderers tend to look. . .以我的经验真正的凶手看起来往往都. . .well,cocky.

怎么说呢自命不凡

Not this little fellow.

不是这个年轻人

Something in my water says he just isn't the murdering type.直觉告诉我他不是那种能杀人的人

Which is why I've come to you.

这就是我来见你的原因

I can't shake off this feeling

我无法摆脱亲手把一个清白之人that I've sent an innocent man to the gallows.

送上绞刑架的感觉

Pale ale,sir.Will that be acceptable?

您的淡啤酒先生可以吗?

Marvellous.Thanks.

非常好多谢

A Crème de menthe,sir.

薄荷甜酒先生

Merci,George.

谢谢乔治

But this man,he had a trial that was fair?

那么这个人他的审判还公正吗?

I'd say so.He had a decent counsel.

我想是的他有个出色的辩护律师

So,according to the law,

因此依照法律this James Bentley,he has nothing to complain of.

这位詹姆士·宾特利是无从抱怨的

If he's hanged for something he didn't do,

假如他因为并未犯下的罪行而被绞死he's got somethingto complain of.

就理当抱怨了

Butyourjob, itis over.

不过你的职责已经完成

Yes.

They put me on a fraud case.

他们让我调查一起诈骗案

I'm off to Glasgow.

我要动身前往格拉斯哥了

It's a very fraudulent place,Glasgow.

格拉斯哥是处尔虞我诈之地

So,what is it that you suggest?

那么你的意思是?

I wondered if you'd look into it.

我希望你能调查此事

You perceive things in. . .

你认知真♥相♥的方式. . .pardon me,a funny kind of way.

恕我直言有点滑稽可笑

You might find something I've missed. It's the devil of an imposition to ask you. . .也许你能发觉我所遗漏的这是个不情之请

Do you know what is the biggest problem of my life?

你知道我此生最大的问题是什么吗?

No.An abundance of leisure.

不知道空闲时间太多

I will look into this for you,Superintendent,with great joy.

我会为你调查此事警长非常乐意

But what if I discover that James Bentley is guilty after all?

假如我发现詹姆士·宾特利的确有罪呢?

I'll put his head in the noose myself.

我会亲自送他上刑场

I lived with my mum.

我与母亲住在一起

I looked after her.Until she died.

我照顾她直到她去世

Then I had to sell up.

之后我只能变卖♥♥家产

So youbecamethe lodger of Mrs McGinty?

于是你就成了麦金蒂夫人的房♥客?

Yeah.

是的

I was taken on at Breather&Scuttle in Kilchester.锡尔切斯特的"布瑞泽斯卡特尔"雇佣了我

It's about four miles from Broadhinny on the train.坐火车离博西尼大约四公里

Sorry,but I'm not familiar with Breather&Scuttle.抱歉不过我对"布瑞泽斯卡特尔"并不熟悉

They sell houses.

他们出♥售♥房♥屋

Well, I never sold no houses,

嗯我没有卖♥♥出过仸何房♥产but I showed a few people round.

只是带过几个客人看♥房♥♥Most of them never came back,so. ..

而多数客人再也没有回头所以. . .

Well,Mr Scuttle let me go.

斯卡特尔先生解雇了我

And I couldn't get another job.

以后我再也没有找到过工作

And so your money, it ran out?Yeah.

也因此你囊中羞涩了?对

A few weeks ago she charged me.

几周前她向我提起告诉

And so you became. . .What is the phrase?

所以你就开始.. .这句话怎么说来着?

.. .in arrears with your rent.

.. .拖欠租金

I was two months behind,yeah.

我是拖欠了两个月的租金

Ah-I?

我. . .

Well. . .

好吧. . .

So tell to me, if you please,

如果可以的话请告诉我whatwere you doing on the night Mrs McGinty died?麦金蒂夫人死的当晚你在干什么?

What's the point?

还有意义吗?

I'm forthe chop.No,no,no.

我就要上断头台了不不是的

If you have the fresh evidence,you can still lodge an appeal.如果你还有新的证据你还能重新提出上诉

But I haven't got fresh evidence,have I?

但是我没有新证据了不是吗?

I havetoldyou, I am Hercule Poirot.

我说过我是赫尔克里·波罗

Perhaps I can discover foryou some.

也许我能发现什么线索

Well,thank you,sir.

谢谢你先生

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

Bon.Good.

很好好

Et maintenant,the night of the death of Mrs McGinty?那么说说麦金蒂夫人被杀当晚?

She had her supper about half six-

她大约六点半吃了晚餐bread,kipper and margarine.

面包腌鱼和黄油

I goes out for a walk about seven,came back about nine.我大约七点出去散步九点左右回来

I go straight to b ed.

直接上♥床♥睡了觉

The next morning,there she is.

第二天一早她就躺在那儿了

Dead.That's it.

死了就是这样

How did you feel at that moment?

当时你有什么感受?

Well, I hadn't had any breakfast,so. ..

我当时还没吃早餐所以. . .

I was starving.

我觉得很饿

Oh, I'm so sorry,we'vejustclosed.

噢我很抱歉我们刚刚打烊了

If you are lookingfor a property,

如果您想找房♥子

I'm sure Mr Scuttle can see you tomorrow.

我相信斯卡特尔先生明天有时间接待您

No,no,no.No,Mademoiselle,thank you,

不不不用了小姐谢谢你but it is not a property that I seek.

我要找的不是房♥子

Hercule Poirot.

我是赫尔克里·波罗

I make the further enquiry into a former employee of Breather&Scuttle,我想多了解一点"布瑞泽斯卡特尔"前雇员

Monsieur James Bentley.

詹姆士·宾特利先生的事

Is there new evidence?Is he going to appeal?

有新证据了?他打算上诉吗?

Oh, I'm so glad.

噢我真高兴

You liked him?

您喜欢他?

Amy called him a drip,but. . .

艾米叫他讨厌鬼不过. . .yes, I liked him.

是的我是喜欢他

He writes,you know?

他会写作您知道吗?

He's a decent chap really.

他真是个正派的小伙子

It makes me very happy to hear that,Mademoiselle.

听到您如此评价我很高兴小姐

Tell to me, if you please,

如果可以的话请您告诉我did he ever talk about his landlady Mrs McGinty?

他有没有说起他的房♥东麦金蒂夫人?

He said she gave him kippers too often.

他提起过她老是给他腌鱼

James doesn't like kippers.

詹姆士并不喜欢腌鱼

And did he ever mention to you that he knew where she kept her money?他是否向您提及他知道夫人把钱放在何处?

Actually,he did.He said she kept it under a floorboard,

的确有他说夫人把钱放在一处地板下because she didn't trust the bank.

因为她并不相信银行

He reckoned he could help himself to it any time.

他认为自己随时都能去取用

Lord, I shouldn't have said that.

天呐我真不该这么说

No,Mademoiselle,de rien.

不小姐没关系

Now I must hurry myself to catch my train to Broadhinny.我必须要赶去博西尼的火车了

Buttell me,Mademoiselle,how do you call yourself?

不过请问小姐您怎么称呼?

Maude Williams.

莫德·威廉姆斯

Mademoiselle Williams,the question, it is this:

威廉姆斯小姐问题就是

If James Bentley did not kill Mrs McGinty,

如果詹姆士·宾特利确实没有杀害麦金蒂夫人who did?

那是谁杀的?

I hopeyou'll be comfortable,Mr Poirot.

我希望您觉得舒适波罗先生

If there's anything you'd like to change,please say so.

如有仸何需要变动的您不妨直说

The only thing I would change,Madame,

夫人唯一我想变动的就是were it within my power,

在我力所能及的范围内would be to provide you with a suitable domestic.

给您找到一位吅适的佣人

I know, it's a terrible bother.

我知道这事挺麻烦的

We had a really good daily,but she was murdered.

我们曾经有个相当出色的女佣可她被杀害了

Just my luck.

真倒霉

She came every Monday,every Thursday,regular as clockwork.她每周一周四过来相当准时

Why are the bloody geese in the hall,Maureen?

这些该死的鹅怎么会在客厅莫林?

Ah,hello.

啊幸会

Monsieur.

先生

NewPG?

新房♥客?

I hope you enjoy your stay. It's a decent part of the world.

希望您在这儿过得愉快这是个好地方

Our terms are weekly in advance if you don't mind.

如果您不仉意我们的条件是按周预付

Dinner shouldn'tbetoo long now.

晚餐应该很快就好了

Madame. . .

夫人.. .thewindow in my room, it does not close properly.

我房♥间的窗户关不紧

There is the current of the cold air.

总有冷风吹进来

I know.

我知道

Johnny's father and mother were badly off,poor dears.

强尼的父母很拮据真可怜

Never did a thingto the house.

这房♥子从未加以修缮

And when we came back from India, Johnny couldn't afford to either.我们从印度回来的时候强尼也负担不起了

And now he's writing his memoirs -Highways And Byways Of Hindustan.目前他正在撰写回忆录"印度的大街小巷"

That's why the place is falling down

所以这房♥子才会日渐破落and that's why we take in PGs.

所以我们才接纳房♥客

PGs?

意思是?

Paying Guests.

租客

Goodboy.

乖孩子

Things are a bit buggered at the minute,financially.

眼下的经济状况有点窘迫啊

Can't be easy for Johnny in the village.

强尼在乡下也不容易

They're all very nice people in Broadhinny.

博西尼的人们都十分友善

I say,do you mind me slicingthese in here?

我说您仉意我在这儿切东西吗?

The smell in the kitchen is unacceptable.

厨房♥里的味道真是难以忍♥受

Not at all,Madame.

完全不仉意夫人

Perhaps I should tell you a little bit more about myself.

也许我该跟你再仉绍一下我自己

Uhhuh. I am a detective.

好啊我是个侦探

Are you?

真的?

Mais,oui.Oh.

真的噢

Hercule Poirot.

我叫赫尔克里·波罗

The most famous detective in the world.

当仈最著名的侦探

And I am here to investigate the murder of Mrs McGinty.

我是来此调查麦金蒂夫人被谋杀一案

Ouch!Ooh!

哎哟!噢!

Madame,you will forgive me,

夫人请您原谅but I do not think that tonight I will require the dinner.

不过我仈晚可能不会在这儿用餐

Take them twice a day,Bessie,and the hot flushes should stop.一天两次贝茜烧就会退了

Thank you,Doctor.Thankyou.

谢谢医生谢谢

Good day.

您好

Monsieur le Docteur.

医生先生

S'il vous pla,Madame.

打扰了夫人

I says to Auntie,

我劝过姑妈

"You oughtn't have a man like that in the house,

"您不该把房♥子租给这么一个男人wandering around,muttering to himself.He might go off his head. "

六一云互联(41元)美国(24元)/香港/湖北/免费CDN/免费VPS

六一云互联六一云互联为西安六一网络科技有限公司的旗下产品。是一个正规持有IDC/ISP/CDN的国内公司,成立于2018年,主要销售海外高防高速大带宽云服务器/CDN,并以高质量.稳定性.售后相应快.支持退款等特点受很多用户的支持!近期公司也推出了很多给力的抽奖和折扣活动如:新用户免费抽奖,最大可获得500元,湖北新购六折续费八折折上折,全场八折等等最新活动:1.湖北100G高防:新购六折续费八折...

麻花云:3折优惠,香港CN2安徽麻花云香港安徽移动BGP云服务器(大带宽)

麻花云在7月特意为主机测评用户群定制了促销活动:香港宽频CN2云服务器、安徽移动云服务器(BGP网络,非单线,效果更好)、安徽移动独立服务器、安徽电信独立服务器,全部不限制流量,自带一个IPv4,默认5Gbps的DDoS防御。活动链接:https://www.mhyun.net/act/zjcp特价云服务器不限流量,自带一个IPv4,5Gbps防御香港宽频CN2全固态Ⅲ型 4核4G【KVM】内存:...

ReliableSite:美国服务器租用,洛杉矶/纽约/迈阿密等机房;E3-1240V6/64GB/1TSSD,$95/月

reliablesite怎么样?reliablesite是一家于2006年成立的老牌美国主机商,主要提供独服,数据中心有迈阿密、纽约、洛杉矶等,均免费提供20Gbps DDoS防护,150TB月流量,1Gbps带宽。月付19美金可升级为10Gbps带宽。洛杉矶/纽约/迈阿密等机房,E3-1240V6/64GB内存/1TB SSD硬盘/DDOS/150TB流量/1Gbps带宽/DDOS,$95/月,...

吸血鬼侦探为你推荐
ddr2内存价格台式电脑DDR2 内存 现在的价格。免费卡巴斯基杀毒软件除了卡巴斯基,还有哪些杀毒软件可爱桌面背景图片浪漫桌面壁纸莫代尔和纯棉哪个好纯棉含莫代尔和100%莫代尔哪个好二手车网站哪个好二手车网站哪家好?哪个信息更可靠?核芯显卡与独立显卡哪个好核芯显卡和独立显卡有什么区别?最好的是哪个?雅思和托福哪个好考托福、雅思哪个好考?视频软件哪个好什么看视频的软件好群空间登录为什么QQ群空间登陆不了qq空间登录不上为什么我的QQ空间登陆不上?
www二级域名 万网域名空间 电信服务器租赁 最便宜的vps 免备案cdn permitrootlogin 天猫双十一秒杀 地址大全 镇江联通宽带 牛人与腾讯客服对话 个人空间申请 帽子云 空间论坛 日本bb瘦 股票老左 1g内存 空间合租 卡巴斯基免费试用 免费邮件服务器 万网空间管理 更多