波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第九集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第一季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

有发现吗?

Anything?

第2季第9集"西方之星"历险记

那是豪夫伯格的车

That's Hoffberg's car.

那是豪夫伯格

That's Hoffberg.

就是我们要找的人

And that's our man,

凡·布拉克斯

Van Braks.

好的让豪夫伯格进去不要打草惊蛇

All right, let Hoffberg go inside.No call to alarm him.

好的

Ri ght.

亨利克·凡·布拉克斯

Henrik Van Braks,

我们有理由因处理明知是赃物的宝石we have a warrant for your arrest on charge of receiving gemstones,而逮捕你knowingthem to be stolen.

鬼扯

Rubbish.

别管是不是鬼扯你跟我们走吧

Never you mind about rubbish.You're comingwith us.

莱蒙小姐!

Miss Lemon!

莱蒙小姐?啊!

Miss Lemon?Ah!

莱蒙小姐我拿到蛋糕了

Miss Lemon, I have the cakes.

啊我觉得在蓝色的盘子上

Ah,on the blue and gold plates, I think.

也许最好应该加上一些花

With perhaps a little flower.

-花?-不要吗?

-Flower?-No?

不要波罗先生

No,Mr.Poirot.

好吧但一定要摆对称

Very well.But arranged symmetrically.

玛丽·马维尔是个伟大的艺术家

Marie Marvelle she is the great artiste.

黑斯廷斯上校在哪?

Where is Captain Hastings?

他吃午餐还没回来

He's notback from lunchyet.

他在想什么?

What is he thinking of?

现在已经三点半了!

It is half past three!

嗯他在他的俱乐部吃午餐

Well,he was lunching at his club.

哼那个俱乐部!

Pah,that club!

谢谢你警官

Thank you,Constable.

现在凡·布拉克斯先生

Now,Mr.Van Braks,

我想你应该不反对我们对你进行搜查吧?you'll have no objection to being searched, I take it?

我的律师不在场的情况下总探长

I would have the strongest possible objection,Chief Inspector,

我会竭力反对的without the attendance of my lawyer.

我想请问如果你像你说的那么无辜

And why,might I ask,would you need a lawyer,

你为什么需要律师呢?if you're as innocent as you make out?

你面对的不是一个乡巴佬总探长

You are not dealingwith some bumpkin,Chief Inspector.

即使在你的国家我也不是个没有影响力的人

I am a man not without influence,even in your country.

噢是吗?

Oh,really?

在做什么吃的?

What's cooking?

没做什么吃的黑斯廷斯

Nothing is cooking,Hastings.

厨师在等你玩完俱乐部的桌球游戏

The cook is waiting for you to finish your nice game of billiards atyour club.

玛丽·马维尔要过来喝下午茶

Marie Marvelle is coming to tea.

谁?

Who?

噢!

Oh!

怎么了?

What's up?

你不知道玛丽·马维尔是谁?

You do notknowwho is Marie Marvelle?

我确实不知道

Can't say I do,no.

-这些看起来很不错波罗-嘿!

-These look good,Poirot. -Dah!

玛丽·马维尔是比利时捧出的最伟大的影星

Marie Marvelle is the greatest film star Belgium has ever produced.我想她是比利时捧出的唯一的电影明星吧

I should think she's the only film star Belgium's ever produced.你不记得"风暴爱情"了吗?

You do not remember"La Tendresse Orageuse" ?

风暴什么?

La what?

"圣心教堂"呢?

"UnDrolede Coeur"?

我压根不知道比利时还出品电影

I didn't even know they made films in Belgium.

赫尔克里·波罗为什么

Why is it the fate of Hercule Poirot

注定要和凡夫俗子住在一起呢?live among such Philistines?

黑斯廷斯

Hastings,

玛丽·马维尔和她丈夫格雷高利·罗尔夫

Marie Marvelle and her husband,Gregorie Rolf,

是世界著名的明星are stars of international renown.

-他们出演过. . . -啊

-They have made. . . -Ah.

是马维尔小姐的电♥话♥

Thatwas Miss Marvelle.

她来不了了

She can'tcome.

但是.. .

But. . .

能换你去她的酒店拜访她吗?

Can you call on her at her hotel, instead?

走吧黑斯廷斯

Come,Hastings.

嗯我会这么做的先生

Well, I'll do that,sir.

好的先生

Yes,sir.

好了

Ri ght.

看来会有一些程序上的困难啊

Well,there seems to be some procedural difficulty about this.你现在可以走了凡·布拉克斯先生

You can go for now,Mr.Van Braks.

谢谢你

Thank you,

总探长

Chief Inspector.

局长怎么说?

What did the Commissioner say?

别管局长怎么说

Neveryou mind whatthe Commissioner said.

三楼到了先生

Second Floor,sir.

玛丽·马维尔征朋了整个世界朊友

Marie Marvelle has conquered the world,mon ami.

现在她想向赫尔克里·波罗咨♥询♥

And now,she wishes to consult Hercule Poirot.

嗯这就是自然的进程

Well, it is the natural progression.

因为黑斯廷斯

Because you see,Hastings,

女士们总是向赫尔克里·波罗寻求帮助the ladies,they always seek Poitor for help.

因为你懂的波罗有着超凡的敏感度

Because Poirot,you understand,has this particular sensitivity.马维尔小姐

Mademoiselle Marvelle.

我是赫尔克里·波罗

Hercule Poirot.

我是亚瑟·黑斯廷斯

Arthur Hastings.

很抱歉我不能去你的办公室

I apologise for not comingto your office.

但我不敢离开这个酒店

But I did not dare to leave the hotel

特别是今天下午最后一封这个送来之后after the last of these arrived this afternoon.

谢谢

Merci.

廉价的纸张

Cheap paper.

名字和地址都是很小心的打印上去的

With the name and address carefully printed.

称为上帝左眼的珍贵宝石

"The great diamond which is the left eye of the god

必须物归原主must return whence it came."

第二封也是一模一样的

The second one's exactly the same.

啊但第三封不是

Ah,but not the third.

你没有遵循承诺

"You have not obeyed.

现在宝石会从你那里被拿走

Now the diamond will be taken from you.

在满月时分

At the full of the moon,

称为上帝左眼和右眼的两颗宝石the two diamonds which are the left and the right eye of the god 必须归还shall return.

上面是这么写的

So it is written."

这是你擅长的

Strong stuff.

小姐

Mademoiselle,

这些信不是寄过来的

these letters they did not come by post.

不是

No,

它们是由一个中国人they were delivered downstairs,

送到楼下的by a Chinaman.

噢就是这个吓坏了我

Oh,that is what frightens me.

三年前格雷高利就是在

Itwas from a Chinaman in San Francisco

旧金山的中国人那里买♥♥了这颗宝石that Gregorie bought the stone three years ago.

是个名声很好的钻石商人吗?

A reputable diamond merchant?

不是

No.

他在一家餐厅里找到了格雷高利

He approached Gregorie in a restaurant.

嗯格雷高利说他好像吓坏了

Well,Gregorie said he seemed terrified,

他只开价要了钻石价值的十分之一and he only asked about a tenth of its value.

他说那个叫做. . .

He said it was called. . .

西方之星the Western Star.

这个故事听起来像个不可信的浪漫故事

This story seems of a romanticism almost unbelievable.但是谁知道呢?

And yet,who knows?

下一次满月是什么时候?

When is the next full of the moon?

星期五

Friday.

我查过了

I looked itup.

还有三天时间?

Three days time?

小姐

Mademoiselle.

这个故事也许是个骗局也许不是!

This belle histoire it may be a hoax.But it may not!

所以我建议你把宝石交给我保管

Therefore I counsel you to place the diamond in my keeping 直到周五之后然后我们就可以随心所欲了until after Friday.Then we can take what steps we please.那不可能

Thatis notpossible.

我们这周末要去雅德利庄园

We are going to Yardly Chase for the weekend.

恕我愚笨小姐

Pardon if I am dense,mademoiselle,

但你应该可以去雅德利庄园but surely it is possible for you to go to Yardly Chase

而不带着这颗宝石吧?without taking the diamond with you?

我想在那里戴上它

I want to wear it there.

我想起来了!上周的"闲谈者"上刊登过

I've just remembered! Itwas in The Tatler lastweek,

雅德利女士有一颗叫东方之星的宝石about Lady Yardly having a diamond called the Eastern Star,它代表着某个中国神的一只眼睛and how itwas meantto be one eye of some Chinese god 西方之星是另一只眼属于一个电影明星and the Western Star was the other and it belonged to a film star.小姐我们能看看西方之星吗?

Mademoiselle,could we be permitted to see the Western Star?我和我丈夫正在和雅德利勋爵谈判

Me and my husband are in negotiation with Lord Yardly.

我们想在雅德利庄园拍一部电影

We want to make a film at Yardly Chase.

那是个美丽的地方

It's a beautiful place.

整部电影我们都在那栋房♥子里取景

We shoot the film entirely on location at the house.

伊丽莎白和苏塞克斯

Elizabeth and Sussex.

是艾赛克斯

Essex.

嗯就这之类的

Well,something.

这么说你已经和雅德利勋爵夫妇认识了?

So,you are acquainted already with Lord and Lady Yardly?格雷高利几年前在加利福利亚时遇到了他们

Gregorie met them when he was in California a few years ago.-谢谢你女士-谢谢

-Thank you,madam. -Merci.

我不相信这两颗宝石是一对

I do notbelieve the diamonds are twins.

我认为雅德利女士的宝石

I do not believe the diamond of Lady Yardly

没有我的好is as good as mine.

妙极了!毫无瑕疵

Epatant!Without a flaw.

堪称完美!

Cent tonnerres!

你能把它交给我吗?

You will leave itwith Papa Poirot?

早上好

Good morning.

啊!格雷高利来了!

Ah!Gregorie is here!

亲爱的!

Darling!

那么

So,

你就是著名的赫尔克里·波罗先生了this is the famous Monsieur Poirot.

你好先生我是格雷高利·罗尔夫

Enchante,monsieur. I am Gregorie Rolf.

你好这是我的伙伴黑斯廷斯上校

Enchante.This is my associate,Captain Hastings.

-你好-你好

-How do you do?-Enchante.

嗯. . .

Well. . .

波罗先生如何看待我们的小问题?

So what does Monsieur Poirotthink of our little problem?和我一样认为这只是个玩笑?

Just one bigjoke,as I do?

我建议您的妻子先生

I have advised your wife,monsieur,

在她周五拜访雅德利庄园时不要带上宝石not to take the jewel with her when she visits Yardly Chase on Friday.我同意先生

I agree,monsieur.

但女人就是女人你知道吧?

Butawoman is a woman,you know?

她无法忍♥受别的女人的珠宝

She can't bear the idea of another woman outshining her

比她的更闪耀in the jewelery department.

胡说!

That's nonsense!

亲爱的女士我已经给出了我的建议

My dear lady, I have given my advice.

其他的我就无能为力了

I can do no more.

我已经追捕了他几个月了

I've been after him for months.

这么说凡·布拉克斯先生对你来说很重要?

So,Monsieur Van Braks is of interestto you?

问题是我连他一根手指头都不敢动

The trouble is, I daren't lay a finger on him.

他是凡·布拉克斯军政家族的成员吗?

Is he one of the Van Braks armament family?

他是凡·布拉克斯军政家族的成员

He is the Van Braks armaments family.

只不过他有这个小爱好或者说是痴迷

Only he's gotthis little hobby.More like an obsession.

他喜欢收集宝石

He collects diamonds.

我不知道这个

I did not know that.

嗯这个没多少人知道

Well,no,not many people do.

因为他们不太清楚宝石是怎么来的

Because not too particular how they're come by,

如果你懂我意思的话if you take my meaning.

也就是他们所谓的秘密收藏

青云互联19元/月,美国洛杉矶CN2GIA/香港安畅CN2云服务器低至;日本云主机

青云互联怎么样?青云互联美国洛杉矶cn2GIA云服务器低至19元/月起;香港安畅cn2云服务器低至19元/月起;日本cn2云主机低至35元/月起!青云互联是一家成立于2020年的主机服务商,致力于为用户提供高性价比稳定快速的主机托管服务。青云互联本站之前已经更新过很多相关文章介绍了,青云互联的机房有香港和洛杉矶,都有CN2 GIA线路、洛杉矶带高防,商家承诺试用7天,打死全额退款点击进入:青云互联...

美国Cera 2核4G 20元/45天 香港CN2 E5 20M物理机服务器 150元 日本CN2 E5 20M物理机服务器 150元 提速啦

提速啦 成立于2012年,作为互联网老兵我们一直为用户提供 稳定 高速 高质量的产品。成立至今一直深受用户的喜爱 荣获 “2021年赣州安全大赛第三名” “2020创新企业入围奖” 等殊荣。目前我司在美国拥有4.6万G总内存云服务器资源,香港拥有2.2万G总内存云服务器资源,阿里云香港机房拥有8000G总内存云服务器资源,国内多地区拥有1.6万G总内存云服务器资源,绝非1 2台宿主机的小商家可比。...

SunthyCloud阿里云国际版分销商注册教程,即可PayPal信用卡分销商服务器

阿里云国际版注册认证教程-免绑卡-免实名买服务器安全、便宜、可靠、良心,支持人民币充值,提供代理折扣简介SunthyCloud成立于2015年,是阿里云国际版正规战略级渠道商,也是阿里云国际版最大的分销商,专业为全球企业客户提供阿里云国际版开户注册、认证、充值等服务,通过SunthyCloud开通阿里云国际版只需要一个邮箱,不需要PayPal信用卡就可以帮你开通、充值、新购、续费阿里云国际版,服务...

明星大侦探第一季为你推荐
绿色桌面背景图片求高清绿色风景桌面壁纸浏览器哪个好用浏览器哪个好浮动利率和固定利率哪个好房贷须知:固定还是浮动利率好ps软件哪个好哪个PS软件最好用(适合初学者用)?雅思和托福哪个好考考托福好还是雅思好雅思和托福哪个好考托福好考还是雅思好考?q空间登录怎样从空间登录QQ号网通dns服务器地址联通DNS地址怎样设置便宜儿童手机700.800元小孩子用的手机~那些好?保时捷最便宜的车保时捷最便宜的跑车是多钱? 什么型号?2手的多钱?
域名解析 ix主机 国内php空间 日本bb瘦 国外代理服务器地址 支付宝扫码领红包 永久免费空间 卡巴斯基试用版下载 alexa搜 comodo 此网页包含的内容将不使用安全的https wannacry勒索病毒 服务器是什么 挂马检测工具 sockscap怎么用 企业私有云存储 免费网络电视直播 广州服务器数据恢复 qq空间登入 深圳摇号申请网站 更多