第二季第集
谜湖之巅:中国女孩
Don'twake her.
别吵醒她
Loveyou.
爱你
I haveyour shoes.
你的鞋我拿了
Hi.
早啊
Mary still sleeping?
玛丽还在睡吗
She's gone.
她走了
Really?
真的吗
With him?
和他一起吗
Did she call him or did he call her?
谁给谁打的电♥话♥
She was calling him.
玛丽打过去的
Off and on all night.
一整晚都在打
And she's given him your address.
然后玛丽还把你地址给他
That's worrying.
太不省心了
I'm notworried.
我不担心
You're not?
你不担心吗
How can Mary look atwhatPuss did to you and still love him?玛丽都看到普斯对你做了什么怎么还能爱他
I need to tell you something.
我有事儿要说
Last night I picked her up from the underpass.
昨晚我在地下通道接的她
Yeah?
怎么了
Hang on,you mean. . .
等会儿你是说.. .
You mean the hookers' strip?
站街女那个地下通道吗
Yes.
是的
He's prostituting her?
他让玛丽去卖♥♥淫
I should do these dishes.
我要洗碗了
Are you breathing?
好好呼气
Just breathe.
深呼吸
How can he want to hurt Mary?
他怎么能害玛丽
I don'tknow.
我也不知道
He's made a bad move there.
他这一步走错了
Mary won't tolerate it.
玛丽不会容忍♥的
Prostituting her, it won't compute.
让她去卖♥♥淫脑子抽了
I've thought about arresting him but I can't hold him.我也想过逮捕他但我不能拘留他
Or I'll kill him.
或者我去杀了他
I'll get him fucked up, I've got contacts.
让他生不如死我也认识些人的
Yeah.Ok.
好的谢谢
Gotyour body map?Yup.
带了你的人体图吗带了
Get him a seat,please.
给他个凳子谢谢
This is yourbody map?
这就是你的人体图
Describe the hair length,say what's on your drawing.描述下头发长度你画上有多长
Black,
黑色头发
fine,one or two inches pastthe waist.
过腰3-5厘米
Check.
核实
Two dark,almost black,
两个颜色很深even moles under the left breast one centimeter apart.接近黑色的痣在左胸下面一厘米左右的地方
The furthest left is lower.
左边的那个偏下
Check.
核实
Jesus.
天呐
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
She always wore a small gold cross,
她特别喜欢戴金色十字架which she removed before our sessions.
会在我们前戏开始前取下
Not here,mate.
这个没在老兄
Guess she died fucking.
估计她死在高♥潮♥里吧
She shave her muff?
她刮毛吗
Yup.
刮
Close-shaven,one to two millimeters.
刮得很干净一点不留
Check.
核实
Approach the body,please.
请靠近这具尸体
Can you positively identify the body?
你能指认出这具尸体吗
Yes.
可以
I'd like to
我能不能have a moment to say goodbye.
跟她告个别
Yeah,you just had it,buddy.
你已经告了兄弟
No.
不行
Cover her. It's inappropriate.You're a customer,
盖起来这不吅适你只是访客not a family member.
不是家属
Hey,no phones here.
这里不用带电♥话♥
Turn it off.
关掉手♥机♥
Stop right there.
停下手上的动作
Hey!You just disobeyed a direct order.That's an offense.你刚违抗了命令这是犯法的
Take that. I can delete it.
拿走我会删掉
We'll keep that as evidence. I can delete it.
这个留下做证物我会删掉
Notnowyou can't. It's evidence,
现在不行这是证物了and even if you trash it, it's retrievable.
就算你删了也可以恢复
What did you want?A souvenir?
你想要什么纪念品吗
Getyour bag,Brett.We'll take you home.
拿上包布莱特等会儿送你回家
See you,buddy.
再见了兄弟
Hey,so what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Shall I keep his phone or. . .?
我要没收他的手♥机♥吗还是. . .
Youdecide.
随你处理
Do you like him? Like?
你喜欢他吗什么叫喜欢
Well. . .
那. . .
What?
怎么了
He knows her body by heart,
他对死者的身体了如指掌he paid attention to her.
说明他很关注她
He cared.
他很上心
So you think he cared. I want to know if
你觉得他很上心我倒想知道he killed her.Well,someone did.
他是不是凶手总有人是凶手
I want to be with you.
我要跟你一起行动
And I'm finding this quite upsetting cos I think you've got someone.因为你已经有线索了这让我很苦恼
Just fuckingtell me if you've got someone.
要是你找到人了就他妈告诉我好吗
Hey,get the car.
你去开车
You get the car.
你怎么不开
Come on,mate.
别这样兄弟
This is. . .bullshit.
简直. . .扯淡
Look, just so you know,Stall can get a little fixated on women,我想说斯塔对女人一向很专情so you might want to keep your distance.
所以你可能想保持点距离
You're overseeing our case.
你在看我们办案
See,there are noes that mean yes.
有些人就是嘴上说不
All of us guys get plenty of yes-noes.
我们很多同事都这样
Stally doesn't know a real no from a yes-no.
斯塔瑞还听不出来这种话里话
Here.
给
Call me if he comes around.
他要是缠着你你就找我
Thanks,mate.
谢啦兄弟
B rett. . .
布莱特.. .
B rett. . .
布莱特.. .
I'll have dinner at the table tonight.We've got company.今晚我下来上桌吃饭请了个朊友一起吃
Sorry, introductions.
对不起介绍一下
Cinnamon,this is my good mother.
辛纳蒙这是我的好妈妈
Who is it,dear?
你请了谁啊亲爱的
Yeah,well,you'recalling it overtime but I call it
你管这个叫加班但我觉得是effective police work. I need Thommo outthere.
高效警署工作要多莫去办
China girl before her face was smashed.
这是中国女孩生前的照片
Her name?
她叫什么
Cinnamon.Shop name.
辛纳蒙是花名
So. . .
所以.. .
Suspects?
嫌疑人呢
Either of you?
你们谁说句话啊
Brett Iles,he's intense.
布莱特·伊莱斯他反应很激烈
I'd also look atthe shop itself.
我也亲自去过店里
There's rumours of a guy who rents a room above it.听说有人租了楼上一间屋子
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm leavingyou two alone. Sitback down.
让你们单独待会儿坐回去
Just wait.Will you?
等一等好吗
You know,you're taking a moment to see your partner's. . .你花点时间注意下你的搭档. . .
Do you see she's upset?
没看到她很难过吗
Look, I gotyour messages.
我收到你短♥信♥了
So what is it?
发生了什么
I can't stop worrying that something's wrong
我就控制不住担心and the baby's dead.
我们的宝宝死了
Why?Are you bleeding?
怎么了你流血了吗
Whenyou miscarry,you bleed.
流产的时候会流血
Ask for an ultrasound.
去做个B超吧
It's hard to organise.
很难鉴别出来
Hey,but if it's. . .
要是.. .
If it stops you fromworrying.
要是能不让你担心
Is she beinga bitch?
她是不是很烦
Yes!
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don'tseeyou enough.
我看不够你
I needyou.
我需要你
I get scared,really scared.
我很怕真的很怕
I know, I know.
我知道我理解
Sylvie!
西尔维
God.
天呐
That's what I've heard on the grapevine.
是我听来的小道消息
Housewives,stuff.
家庭主妇之类
Hi.Robin.
你好我是罗宾
Hey,yeah, I remember.You're back from New Zealand,are you?你好我记得你从新西兰回来的是吗
Hi,how are you?Ok.How's Patrick?
你好吗挺好的帕特里克怎么样
Did he like his panda?Panda?
他喜欢那只熊猫吗熊猫
Yeah,the stuffed bear.No, I think you might be thinking对啊那只毛绒玩具我没听懂about another kid.
你说的是其他孩子吧
Patrick doesn't have a panda.Hey.
帕特里克没有熊猫玩具嘿
Hey!Where are you going?Hi.
你去哪儿嗨
You left your lunch.Right,ok.
你忘记带午饭了好的
Hey.
喂
Are you blaming me for his wife?
你在为他老婆怪我吗
I didn'tknow she was coming.
我不知道她会来
No, I blame you for enjoying it.
不我怪你幸灾乐祸
And attacking me every day relentlessly.
每天都对我冷嘲热讽
Not today,every day.
不只是今天是每天
Do you recognise her?
你认识她吗
I don'tknowwho she is.
不认识
Pixie,we've got to stop this bullshit.
皮克西别装了
Look ather.
仔细看看
Let me help.She is not a student,
提醒你一下她不是学生she's a sexworker,Pixie,and she's dead.
是性工作者皮克西她死了
God.
天哪
I don'tknow how I can help.
我不知道怎么帮你们
Are you sure she's a sexworker?
你确定她是性工作者吗
Yes.
确定
Get me a fucking ultrasound.
你♥他♥妈♥快给老娘做B超
Pick up the phone,
给查特基医生call Dr.Chatterjee. . . I can't do that,he's away.
打电♥话♥. . .不行他离职了
He's away?Yes.
他离职了是的
Fuckyou,pixie!Get someone else to do it!
去你♥妈♥的♥皮克西那就找其他医生That is enough.She has heard you,she will do it.
别吼了她听到了她会找的
I wantto see you fuckingphone!You do it!
老子要看你的手♥机♥你快去
Do something.You'll do it,
快点你快去you'll text the appointment time.Get off me!
预约好了通知她放开我
Constable Hilmarson,you have to leave.
希尔玛森警员请你离开这里
No. It's my baby.
不这是我的孩子
It's my baby!
我的孩子
It's ok,you've told her,she'll do it.Leave.
现在宝塔面板真的是越来越过分了,删除文件、删除数据库、删除站点等操作都需要做计算题!我今天升级到7.7版本,发现删除数据库竟然还加了几秒的延时等待,也无法跳过!宝塔的老板该不会是小学数学老师吧,那么喜欢让我们做计算题!因此我写了个js用于去除各种计算题以及延时等待,同时还去除了软件列表页面的bt企业版广告。只需要执行以下命令即可一键完成!复制以下命令在SSH界面执行:Layout_file="/w...
之前分享过很多次CloudCone的信息,主要是VPS主机,其实商家也提供独立服务器租用,同样在洛杉矶MC机房,分为两种线路:普通优化线路及CN2 GIA,今天来分享下商家的CN2 GIA线路独立服务器产品,提供15-100Mbps带宽,不限制流量,可购买额外的DDoS高防IP,最低每月82美元起,支持使用PayPal或者支付宝等付款方式。下面分享几款洛杉矶CN2 GIA线路独立服务器配置信息。配...
这两天Linode发布了十八周年的博文和邮件,回顾了过去取得的成绩和对未来的展望。作为一家运营18年的VPS主机商,Linode无疑是有一些可取之处的,商家提供基于KVM架构的VPS主机,支持随时删除(按小时计费),可选包括美国、英国、新加坡、日本、印度、加拿大、德国等全球十多个数据中心,所有机器提供高出入网带宽,最低仅$5/月($0.0075/小时)。This month marks Linod...