波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第四集完整中英文对照剧本

大侦探霍桑  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第二季第4集

康沃尔谜案

你觉得好些了吗黑斯廷斯?

Are you feeling better, Hastings?

是的

Yes.

是的我的确好些了

Yes, I am, as a matter of fact.

你明白减除了胰腺的压力

Takes the pressure off the pancreas, you see.

啊这与胰腺无关

Ah, the pancreas is nothing.

在消化器官中肝脏才是最重要的

Of the digestive organs, the l iver is the king.

你把肝脏照顾好你的身体自然就好了

Look after the l iver, and l ife will take care of itself.你的茶好了波罗先生lt is on,Mr. Poirot.

谢谢莱蒙小姐

Thank you,Mis s Lemon.

你需要的是这个黑斯廷斯

This is what you need, Hastings.

不用了我已经喝过了

No, fear! I 've tasted it .

-波罗先生? -怎么了莱蒙小姐?

-Mr.Poirot . -Yes,Miss Lemon?

外面有一位女士

There's a lady outside.

-是委托人吗? -我不知道

-Aclient?- I don't know.

我说的外面指的是外面的街上

When I say "outside, " I mean outside in the street.我一直从窗户那里看着她

I 've been watching her from my window.

她在外面走来走去

She keeps on backwards and forwards,

然后停下来看了看我们的房♥子then stops and looks up at the building.

我敢肯定她想进来

I 'm sure she wants to come in.

去把她拦下来莱蒙小姐

Go and intercept her,Miss Lemon.

告诉她赫尔克里·波罗

Inform her that Hercule Poirot

是不会吃人的is done devouringthe strange ladies this season.

波罗先生!

Mr.Poirot !

放过你的胰腺吧黑斯廷斯

To leave the pancreas alone,Hastings,

这是我给你的最好意见is the best advicel can give you.

还要注意你的饮食

And look to your diet.

你昨晚吃了什么嗯?

What did you eat last night, huh?

啊别告诉我!

Ah!Donot tel l me.

你去了你一直告诉我的

You went to that lndian restaurant

那家印度餐厅对吗?you keep on tell ing me about,n'est-ce pas?

我们有很多东西要向东方人学习波罗

The Orient has much to teach us, Poirot .

我已经警告过你了黑斯廷斯

You have been warned, Hastings.

你知道比利时进口税最重的是什么吗?

Do you know what is the most heavily taxed import in Belgium?大米

Rice.

我国政&hearts ;府&hearts ;决定要消灭它

The government of my country is determined to stamp it out.

我就是吃大米长大的! 大米布丁. . .

I was brought up on rice ! Rice pudding

你现在觉得怎么样黑斯廷斯?

And how are you feeling, Hastings?

嗯. . .

Well . . .

是的黑斯廷斯

Yes, Hastings,

但我们碰巧住在寒冷的国家but we happen to be l iving in the cold country.

印度哲学家拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

The Indian philosopher, Rabindranath Tagor,

特别指出了大米能治愈所有的疾病specifically recommends rice as a cure for all known i l ls .她不肯进来波罗先生

She won't come in,Mr.Poirot .

她一开始否认想进来见你

She denied wanting to see you at all at first .

后来她说她要见你

Then she said she'd meet you.

在哪?

Where?

别紧张女士

Don't be nervous,madame.

我们都是你的朋友

You are among friends.

我可能误会了

I may be wickedly wronging

可怜的爱德华poor Edward, though.

作为他的妻子有这样的想法真是太可怕了

It 's a terrible thought for a wife to have.

我有个很可怕的想法l 've got this dreadful idea.

你怀疑你丈夫. . .?

You suspect your husband of. . .?

噢波罗先生恐怕我被人下毒了

Oh,Mr. Poirot, I 'm dreadfully a fraid I 'm being poisoned.我明白了

I see.

你为什么这么认为呢女士?

What makes you think so,madame?

每次吃完饭后我都觉得很虚弱

I 'm sick after nearly every meal .

而且我一直觉得这里刺骨的疼

And I get this burning pain all down here.

医生说是胃炎但这太奇怪了

The doctor says it 's gastritis, but it 's very odd.

每次当爱德华周末离家时

Whenever Edward's away for the weekend,

我又觉得很好

I 'm quite all right again.

连弗雷达都注意到了

Even Freda noticed that .

-弗雷达? -我的侄女

-Freda? -My niece.

然后是一罐除草剂

And then there's that tin of weed killer.

园丁说他从未用过但是罐子空了一半

The gardener says he's never used it , but it 's half empty.你和你丈夫住在哪里女士?

You and your husband reside where,madame?

波尔加维斯在康沃尔

Polgarwith. It 's in Cornwall .

你们有孩子吗?

Do you have any children?

没有

No.

但你好像说有一个侄女是吗?

But a niece, I think you said, yes?

是的弗雷达·斯坦顿我丈夫唯一姐姐的女儿

Yes, Freda Stanton,my husband's only sister's child.过去八年来她一直和我们住在一起

She's l ived with us for the last eight years,

直到一个星期前that is , until a week ago.

啊哈! 一个星期前发生什么事了?

Aha ! And what happened a week ago?

我不知道

I don't know.

上周有一天她突然发脾气然后出去了

One day last week she just flared up and walked out.她在镇上自己找了一间房&hear t s ;子

She's taken rooms of her own in the town.

拉德诺先生说让她自己找回理智吧

"Leave her to come toher senses, " so Mr. Radnor says.拉德诺先生?

Mr. Radno r?

噢他只是个朋友是个很好的年轻小伙

Oh, he's just a friend. Very pleasant young fellow.你侄女和他之间有没有什么?

Anything, you know, between him and your niece?

没有绝对没有

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

女士

Madame,

我们必须残忍&hear t s ;的问你we must be brutal .

你知道为什么

Do you know of any reason

你丈夫要除掉你吗?why your husband should wish you out of the way?

是的我知道

Yes, I do.

有一个为他工作的黄头发的贱&hear t s ;人&hear t s ;

There's a yellow haired hussy that works for him.我丈夫是个牙医波罗先生并没有什么要做的

My husband's a dentist ,Mr.Poirot, and nothing would do,但他必须有一个聪明的女孩正如他所说的but he must have a smart girl , as he put it ,

帮他安排行程填写资料

to make his appointments and mix his fi l l ings for him.继续说女士

Go on,madame

嗯整个镇上都是流言

Well , there's talk round the town.

我是说她的波波头和白大褂!

I mean, her with her bobbed hair and her white overall !当然他发誓他们俩是清白的

Of course, he swears it 's all right.

但之后他还会故态复萌不是吗?

But then he would, wouldn' t he?

这么说真的让我的心冷透了it makes me cold, talking l ike this .

那么我们实际点吧

Alors, let us then be practical .

你今天要回波尔加维斯是吗?

You return to Polgarwith today?Yes?

是的五点钟有一趟火车

Yes. There's a train at five.

好的!

Eh bien !

明天黑斯廷斯上尉和我会过去拜访您的

Tomorrow Captain Hastings and I will follow you there.我不希望传出任何流言

I don't want there to be any talk.

勇敢点女士

Courage,madame.

我们会很小心的

Wewill be discretion itself.

他是父亲那边的威尔特郡

You see, he was one of the Wiltshire Hastings

黑斯廷斯家族的一员on his father's side.

所以是赫伯特让家人搬去了康沃尔

So it was Herbert who moved the family to Cornwall .是的赫伯特是我的父亲

Yes, Herbert was my father.

那你的母亲是谁?莫德·黑斯廷斯

Who was your mother, then?Maude Hastings.

至少她在结婚前不叫黑斯廷斯

At least, she wasn't Hastings ti l l she got married.她叫莫德·威洛比

She was Maude Willoughby.

你在做什么黑斯廷斯?

What are you doing, Hastings?

噢我想理清家族关系

I 'm trying to get these relationships sorted out 如果我要假扮彭杰利夫人if I 'm going to pretend I 'm the son

第二个堂兄的儿子of Mrs. Pengelley's second cousin.

你怎么看这个案子黑斯廷斯?

What do you think of this case, Hastings?

我觉得事情很麻烦

Nasty business, I 'd say.

除非这整件事都是彭杰利太太编造的

Unless Mrs.Pengelley's making the whole thing up.我觉得彭杰利夫人并不是个

Madame Pengelley did not strike me

歇斯底里的人黑斯廷斯as being the hysterical woman,Hastings.

不如果我没搞错的话

No, if I mistake not,

我们会在这里看到一场深刻的人性戏剧表演we have here a very poignant human drama.

波尔加维斯

Polgarwith.

波尔加维斯到了

This is Polgarwith.

事情很简单黑斯廷斯

You see, it 's very simple, Hastings.

通常一个妻子最不可能指控的

Ordinarily a woman will accuse anyone in the world 就是她的丈夫

except her husband.

她会对他有着深深的信赖

She will stick to her belief in himthrough thick and thin.嗯这个"另类的女人"令事情变复杂了

Well , this 'other woman' complicates matters.

你是说在嫉妒心的影响下

You mean affection may turn to hate

爱会变成仇恨?under the stimulus of jealousy?

正是

Exactly.

那她为什么要来找我呢?

Why then come to me?

为了证明她的怀疑是错的?

To have her suspicions proved wrong?

或是证明她的怀疑是对的?

Or to have them proved right?

在这样的一个小镇上黑斯廷斯

In a town l ike this, Hastings,

灾难会降临到任何一个买&hearts ;&hearts ;除草剂的丈夫身上woe betide any husband who buys a tin of weed killer.

也许这地方的人就是

Probably only one place

会买&hearts ;&hearts ;那样的东西to buy something l ike that .

如果他的妻子有胃炎

And then if his wife suffers fromgastritis

而且还有臆想症and is inclined to be imaginative,

那这就成导火索了the fat is in the flames, I think.

如果彭杰利为了调情选了这个助手黑斯廷斯

If Monsieur Pengelley chooses for dall iance his receptionist ,那他就太不明智了

Hastings, he chooses unwisely.

这里离他家也太近了点

It is a l ittle too close to home.

一边用来当家另一边用来做诊疗室

Domestic quarters on one side and surgery on the other.那是什么声音波罗?好像有人在哭啊

What is that, Poirot? Sounds l ike someone crying.这里黑斯廷斯

In here, Hastings.

有事吗?

Yes?

我们想见彭杰利太太

We wish to see Mrs.Pengelley.

你们见不到了

You can't .

她死了

She's dead.

死了?

Dead?

还不到一个小时

Not an hour ago.

在楼上身体都冰冷了

Upstairs cold.

她的死因是什么?

Of what did she die?

-你是外国人吗? -我是比利时人

-Are you foreign? -Belgian.

今天整个世界都疯狂了

The whole world's gone mad today.

发生了什么事?

What happened?

这轮不到我来说我不会说的

It 's not my place to sayanything, and I 'm not going to.但大家都知道了

But everybody knows.

是吗?

Indeed?

难道不是我亲眼见到先生

Didn't I see the master with my own eyes,

今晚就站在放除草剂的

hostkvm:7折优惠-香港VPS韩国VPS,8折优惠-日本软银、美国CN2 GIA、新加坡直连VPS

hostkvm本月对香港国际线路的VPS、韩国CN2+bgp线路的VPS正在做7折终身优惠,对日本软银线路、美国CN2 GIA线路、新加坡直连线路的VPS进行8折终身优惠促销。所有VPS从4G内存开始支持Windows系统,当然主流Linux发行版是绝对不会缺席的!官方网站:https://hostkvm.com香港国际线路、韩国,7折优惠码:2021summer日本、美国、新加坡,8折优惠码:2...

Megalayer(月599元)限时8月香港和美国大带宽服务器

第一、香港服务器机房这里我们可以看到有提供四个大带宽方案,是全向带宽和国际带宽,前者适合除了中国大陆地区的全网地区用户可以用,后者国际带宽适合欧美地区业务。如果我们是需要大陆地区速度CN2优化的,那就需要选择常规的优化带宽方案,参考这里。CPU内存硬盘带宽流量价格选择E3-12308GB240GB SSD50M全向带宽不限999元/月方案选择E3-12308GB240GB SSD100M国际带宽不...

LiCloud:香港CMI/香港CN2+BGP服务器,30Mbps,$39.99/月;香港KVM VPS仅$6.99/月

licloud怎么样?licloud目前提供香港cmi服务器及香港CN2+BGP服务器/E3-1230v2/16GB内存/240GB SSD硬盘/不限流量/30Mbps带宽,$39.99/月。licloud 成立於2021年,是香港LiCloud Limited(CR No.3013909)旗下的品牌,主要提供香港kvm vps,分为精简网络和高级网络A、高级网络B,现在精简网络和高级网络A。现在...

大侦探霍桑为你推荐
少儿英语哪个好少儿英语哪种的好?朱祁钰和朱祁镇哪个好历史上真实的明英宗是怎么样的?性格之类的。朱祁钰和朱祁镇的相关的最好可以详细点的红茶和绿茶哪个好红茶好还是绿茶好?百度空间登录怎么登录百度空间群空间登录怎样进入群空间网页qq空间登录为什么我用网页登录QQ空间时,没有登录界面,直接进去一个QQ空间,请问是怎么回事?考生个人空间登录自学考试的“考生个人空间”密码忘记了……一定要本人带身份证和考籍证去有关部门吗?辽宁联通网上营业厅辽宁联通怎样用发短信方式查询话费和流量辽宁联通网上营业厅辽宁省昌图县联通网上营业厅通话单怎么查询辽宁联通网上营业厅网联通宽带好不好用
泛域名 香港服务器租用 申请免费域名 42u机柜尺寸 Hello图床 win8升级win10正式版 qq数据库 网通ip 100m免费空间 上海域名 创梦 赞助 共享主机 in域名 无限流量 环聊 四川电信商城 空间登录首页 lamp怎么读 买空间网 更多