波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第二季第四集完整中英文对照剧本

糊涂侦探  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第二季第4集

康沃尔谜案

你觉得好些了吗黑斯廷斯?

Are you feeling better, Hastings?

是的

Yes.

是的我的确好些了

Yes, I am, as a matter of fact.

你明白减除了胰腺的压力

Takes the pressure off the pancreas, you see.

啊这与胰腺无关

Ah, the pancreas is nothing.

在消化器官中肝脏才是最重要的

Of the digestive organs, the l iver is the king.

你把肝脏照顾好你的身体自然就好了

Look after the l iver, and l ife will take care of itself.你的茶好了波罗先生lt is on,Mr. Poirot.

谢谢莱蒙小姐

Thank you,Mis s Lemon.

你需要的是这个黑斯廷斯

This is what you need, Hastings.

不用了我已经喝过了

No, fear! I 've tasted it .

-波罗先生? -怎么了莱蒙小姐?

-Mr.Poirot . -Yes,Miss Lemon?

外面有一位女士

There's a lady outside.

-是委托人吗? -我不知道

-Aclient?- I don't know.

我说的外面指的是外面的街上

When I say "outside, " I mean outside in the street.我一直从窗户那里看着她

I 've been watching her from my window.

她在外面走来走去

She keeps on backwards and forwards,

然后停下来看了看我们的房♥子then stops and looks up at the building.

我敢肯定她想进来

I 'm sure she wants to come in.

去把她拦下来莱蒙小姐

Go and intercept her,Miss Lemon.

告诉她赫尔克里·波罗

Inform her that Hercule Poirot

是不会吃人的is done devouringthe strange ladies this season.

波罗先生!

Mr.Poirot !

放过你的胰腺吧黑斯廷斯

To leave the pancreas alone,Hastings,

这是我给你的最好意见is the best advicel can give you.

还要注意你的饮食

And look to your diet.

你昨晚吃了什么嗯?

What did you eat last night, huh?

啊别告诉我!

Ah!Donot tel l me.

你去了你一直告诉我的

You went to that lndian restaurant

那家印度餐厅对吗?you keep on tell ing me about,n'est-ce pas?

我们有很多东西要向东方人学习波罗

The Orient has much to teach us, Poirot .

我已经警告过你了黑斯廷斯

You have been warned, Hastings.

你知道比利时进口税最重的是什么吗?

Do you know what is the most heavily taxed import in Belgium?大米

Rice.

我国政&hearts ;府&hearts ;决定要消灭它

The government of my country is determined to stamp it out.

我就是吃大米长大的! 大米布丁. . .

I was brought up on rice ! Rice pudding

你现在觉得怎么样黑斯廷斯?

And how are you feeling, Hastings?

嗯. . .

Well . . .

是的黑斯廷斯

Yes, Hastings,

但我们碰巧住在寒冷的国家but we happen to be l iving in the cold country.

印度哲学家拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

The Indian philosopher, Rabindranath Tagor,

特别指出了大米能治愈所有的疾病specifically recommends rice as a cure for all known i l ls .她不肯进来波罗先生

She won't come in,Mr.Poirot .

她一开始否认想进来见你

She denied wanting to see you at all at first .

后来她说她要见你

Then she said she'd meet you.

在哪?

Where?

别紧张女士

Don't be nervous,madame.

我们都是你的朋友

You are among friends.

我可能误会了

I may be wickedly wronging

可怜的爱德华poor Edward, though.

作为他的妻子有这样的想法真是太可怕了

It 's a terrible thought for a wife to have.

我有个很可怕的想法l 've got this dreadful idea.

你怀疑你丈夫. . .?

You suspect your husband of. . .?

噢波罗先生恐怕我被人下毒了

Oh,Mr. Poirot, I 'm dreadfully a fraid I 'm being poisoned.我明白了

I see.

你为什么这么认为呢女士?

What makes you think so,madame?

每次吃完饭后我都觉得很虚弱

I 'm sick after nearly every meal .

而且我一直觉得这里刺骨的疼

And I get this burning pain all down here.

医生说是胃炎但这太奇怪了

The doctor says it 's gastritis, but it 's very odd.

每次当爱德华周末离家时

Whenever Edward's away for the weekend,

我又觉得很好

I 'm quite all right again.

连弗雷达都注意到了

Even Freda noticed that .

-弗雷达? -我的侄女

-Freda? -My niece.

然后是一罐除草剂

And then there's that tin of weed killer.

园丁说他从未用过但是罐子空了一半

The gardener says he's never used it , but it 's half empty.你和你丈夫住在哪里女士?

You and your husband reside where,madame?

波尔加维斯在康沃尔

Polgarwith. It 's in Cornwall .

你们有孩子吗?

Do you have any children?

没有

No.

但你好像说有一个侄女是吗?

But a niece, I think you said, yes?

是的弗雷达·斯坦顿我丈夫唯一姐姐的女儿

Yes, Freda Stanton,my husband's only sister's child.过去八年来她一直和我们住在一起

She's l ived with us for the last eight years,

直到一个星期前that is , until a week ago.

啊哈! 一个星期前发生什么事了?

Aha ! And what happened a week ago?

我不知道

I don't know.

上周有一天她突然发脾气然后出去了

One day last week she just flared up and walked out.她在镇上自己找了一间房&hear t s ;子

She's taken rooms of her own in the town.

拉德诺先生说让她自己找回理智吧

"Leave her to come toher senses, " so Mr. Radnor says.拉德诺先生?

Mr. Radno r?

噢他只是个朋友是个很好的年轻小伙

Oh, he's just a friend. Very pleasant young fellow.你侄女和他之间有没有什么?

Anything, you know, between him and your niece?

没有绝对没有

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

女士

Madame,

我们必须残忍&hear t s ;的问你we must be brutal .

你知道为什么

Do you know of any reason

你丈夫要除掉你吗?why your husband should wish you out of the way?

是的我知道

Yes, I do.

有一个为他工作的黄头发的贱&hear t s ;人&hear t s ;

There's a yellow haired hussy that works for him.我丈夫是个牙医波罗先生并没有什么要做的

My husband's a dentist ,Mr.Poirot, and nothing would do,但他必须有一个聪明的女孩正如他所说的but he must have a smart girl , as he put it ,

帮他安排行程填写资料

to make his appointments and mix his fi l l ings for him.继续说女士

Go on,madame

嗯整个镇上都是流言

Well , there's talk round the town.

我是说她的波波头和白大褂!

I mean, her with her bobbed hair and her white overall !当然他发誓他们俩是清白的

Of course, he swears it 's all right.

但之后他还会故态复萌不是吗?

But then he would, wouldn' t he?

这么说真的让我的心冷透了it makes me cold, talking l ike this .

那么我们实际点吧

Alors, let us then be practical .

你今天要回波尔加维斯是吗?

You return to Polgarwith today?Yes?

是的五点钟有一趟火车

Yes. There's a train at five.

好的!

Eh bien !

明天黑斯廷斯上尉和我会过去拜访您的

Tomorrow Captain Hastings and I will follow you there.我不希望传出任何流言

I don't want there to be any talk.

勇敢点女士

Courage,madame.

我们会很小心的

Wewill be discretion itself.

他是父亲那边的威尔特郡

You see, he was one of the Wiltshire Hastings

黑斯廷斯家族的一员on his father's side.

所以是赫伯特让家人搬去了康沃尔

So it was Herbert who moved the family to Cornwall .是的赫伯特是我的父亲

Yes, Herbert was my father.

那你的母亲是谁?莫德·黑斯廷斯

Who was your mother, then?Maude Hastings.

至少她在结婚前不叫黑斯廷斯

At least, she wasn't Hastings ti l l she got married.她叫莫德·威洛比

She was Maude Willoughby.

你在做什么黑斯廷斯?

What are you doing, Hastings?

噢我想理清家族关系

I 'm trying to get these relationships sorted out 如果我要假扮彭杰利夫人if I 'm going to pretend I 'm the son

第二个堂兄的儿子of Mrs. Pengelley's second cousin.

你怎么看这个案子黑斯廷斯?

What do you think of this case, Hastings?

我觉得事情很麻烦

Nasty business, I 'd say.

除非这整件事都是彭杰利太太编造的

Unless Mrs.Pengelley's making the whole thing up.我觉得彭杰利夫人并不是个

Madame Pengelley did not strike me

歇斯底里的人黑斯廷斯as being the hysterical woman,Hastings.

不如果我没搞错的话

No, if I mistake not,

我们会在这里看到一场深刻的人性戏剧表演we have here a very poignant human drama.

波尔加维斯

Polgarwith.

波尔加维斯到了

This is Polgarwith.

事情很简单黑斯廷斯

You see, it 's very simple, Hastings.

通常一个妻子最不可能指控的

Ordinarily a woman will accuse anyone in the world 就是她的丈夫

except her husband.

她会对他有着深深的信赖

She will stick to her belief in himthrough thick and thin.嗯这个"另类的女人"令事情变复杂了

Well , this 'other woman' complicates matters.

你是说在嫉妒心的影响下

You mean affection may turn to hate

爱会变成仇恨?under the stimulus of jealousy?

正是

Exactly.

那她为什么要来找我呢?

Why then come to me?

为了证明她的怀疑是错的?

To have her suspicions proved wrong?

或是证明她的怀疑是对的?

Or to have them proved right?

在这样的一个小镇上黑斯廷斯

In a town l ike this, Hastings,

灾难会降临到任何一个买&hearts ;&hearts ;除草剂的丈夫身上woe betide any husband who buys a tin of weed killer.

也许这地方的人就是

Probably only one place

会买&hearts ;&hearts ;那样的东西to buy something l ike that .

如果他的妻子有胃炎

And then if his wife suffers fromgastritis

而且还有臆想症and is inclined to be imaginative,

那这就成导火索了the fat is in the flames, I think.

如果彭杰利为了调情选了这个助手黑斯廷斯

If Monsieur Pengelley chooses for dall iance his receptionist ,那他就太不明智了

Hastings, he chooses unwisely.

这里离他家也太近了点

It is a l ittle too close to home.

一边用来当家另一边用来做诊疗室

Domestic quarters on one side and surgery on the other.那是什么声音波罗?好像有人在哭啊

What is that, Poirot? Sounds l ike someone crying.这里黑斯廷斯

In here, Hastings.

有事吗?

Yes?

我们想见彭杰利太太

We wish to see Mrs.Pengelley.

你们见不到了

You can't .

她死了

She's dead.

死了?

Dead?

还不到一个小时

Not an hour ago.

在楼上身体都冰冷了

Upstairs cold.

她的死因是什么?

Of what did she die?

-你是外国人吗? -我是比利时人

-Are you foreign? -Belgian.

今天整个世界都疯狂了

The whole world's gone mad today.

发生了什么事?

What happened?

这轮不到我来说我不会说的

It 's not my place to sayanything, and I 'm not going to.但大家都知道了

But everybody knows.

是吗?

Indeed?

难道不是我亲眼见到先生

Didn't I see the master with my own eyes,

今晚就站在放除草剂的

飞讯云E5-2678V3 64GB,湖北十堰100G高防物理机330元/月

飞讯云官网“飞讯云”是湖北飞讯网络有限公司旗下的云计算服务品牌,专注为个人开发者用户、中小型、大型企业用户提供一站式核心网络云端部署服务,促使用户云端部署化简为零,轻松快捷运用云计算。飞讯云是国内为数不多具有ISP/IDC双资质的专业云计算服务商,同时持有系统软件著作权证书、CNNIC地址分配联盟成员证书,通过了ISO27001信息安全管理体系国际认证、ISO9001质量保证体系国际认证。 《中华...

印象云七夕促销,所有机器7折销售,美国CERA低至18元/月 年付217元!

印象云,成立于2019年3月的商家,公司注册于中国香港,国人运行。目前主要从事美国CERA机房高防VPS以及香港三网CN2直连VPS和美国洛杉矶GIA三网线路服务器销售。印象云香港三网CN2机房,主要是CN2直连大陆,超低延迟!对于美国CERA机房应该不陌生,主要是做高防服务器产品的,并且此机房对中国大陆支持比较友好,印象云美国高防VPS服务器去程是163直连、三网回程CN2优化,单IP默认给20...

香港、美国、日本、韩国、新加坡、越南、泰国、加拿大、英国、德国、法国等VPS,全球独立服务器99元起步 湘南科技

全球独立服务器、站群多IP服务器、VPS(哪个国家都有),香港、美国、日本、韩国、新加坡、越南、泰国、加拿大、英国、德国、法国等等99元起步,湘南科技郴州市湘南科技有限公司官方网址:www.xiangnankeji.cn产品内容:全球独立服务器、站群多IP服务器、VPS(哪个国家都有),香港、美国、日本、韩国、新加坡、越南、泰国、加拿大、英国、德国、法国等等99元起步,湘南科技VPS价格表:独立服...

糊涂侦探为你推荐
月付百万的女人们既然男人大都觉得下体毛发多的女人比较性感..那为什么那些特殊职业的女人们大多把下体的毛脱掉呢..?唐人社美国10次啦我们新婚一天做爱十次正常吗天玑1000plus和骁龙865哪个好天玑720和骁龙765g哪个好?滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机哪个好波轮洗衣机和滚桶洗衣机哪个好?哪个更实用?麒麟820和980哪个好麒麟980和骁龙855那个好一点?江门旅游景点哪个好玩的地方江门有什么地方好玩的?唱K 行街 免答朱祁钰和朱祁镇哪个好大家怎么看明英宗和明代宗oppo和vivo哪个好OPPO手机和vivo手机哪个好?看书软件哪个好手机读书软件哪个好用?清理手机垃圾软件哪个好清理手机垃圾文件的软件哪个好?
国外空间租用 高防服务器租用选锐一 便宜服务器 Vultr 圣迭戈 sockscap 抢票工具 火车票抢票攻略 云图标 双拼域名 cdn加速原理 免费美国空间 太原网通测速平台 申请网页 根服务器 宏讯 浙江服务器 ssl加速 免备案cdn加速 双11促销 更多