波洛Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第九集完整中英文对照剧本

糊涂侦探  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

这是我父亲最有价值的收藏之一

One of my father's mostvalued possessions,

是法老拉美西斯统治期间的from the reign of the Pharaoh Rameses.

第三季第九集

《红宝石失窃案雪地上的女尸 》

-多倒点! -好的阁下

-Some more. -Yes,your highness.

-给这位女士来杯咖啡-好的阁下

-And some coffee for the woman. -Very good,your highness.你要去哪艾瑞斯?

Where are you going?Iris!

给鼻子上点粉不会很久的

Just goingto powder my nose.Won'tbe a minute.

他还要再开一瓶酒

He wants another bottle of fizz.

他和他的女伴已经开了两瓶了

He's been through two already,him and the tart.

-她在哪?-您说什么阁下?

-Where is she?-Begyour pardon,your highness?

那个女人她在哪?

The woman,where is she?

我不知道阁下

I couldn't say,your highness.

她拿走了我的红宝石!

She's got my ruby!

艾瑞斯!

Iris!

艾瑞斯!

Iris!

艾瑞斯!

Iris!

您不能到这里来阁下很抱歉女士们

You can'tcome in here,your highness. I do apologize, ladies.您的女伴已经走了阁下她坐出租车走了

Your lady friend left,your highness.She got a taxi and left.给我接伦敦警♥察♥厅!

Get Scotland Yard.

现在!

Now!

谢谢

Merci.

-太好吃了! -谢谢

-Magnifique. -Oh!Thank you.

您一个人过圣诞节吗波洛先生?

Onyour own for Christmas,Mr.Poirot?

是的莱蒙小姐要去托基拜访姑妈

Yes, indeed.Miss Lemon, she visits an aunt at Torquay.-那黑斯廷斯上尉呢?-当然不在

-Ah.And Captain Hastings?-En l'cosse.

-啊抱歉他在苏格兰-啊

-Oh,pardon.He is in Scotland. -oh

所以是啊我一个人过

So,yes, I am quite alone.

噢很抱歉听您这样说波洛先生

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,Mr.Poirot.

啊不不不!没关系

No,no,no,no,no,no.Not at all.

整整一个星期的安宁和休息

Aweek of the complete peace and repose,

再买♥♥一斤你这里的好吃巧克力the demi-kilo of your chocolates most excellent,这对我来说就是完美的圣诞节is for Poirot the Christmas parfait.

噢谢谢祝您圣诞愉快

Thank you.And a happy Christmas.

谢谢

Merci.

你是波洛先生吗?

Areyou Mr.Hercule Poirot?

我是你们是谁?

Yes,who areyou?

你能上车吗波洛先生?

Wouldyou getinthe car,please,Mr.Poirot?

杰斯蒙德先生想和你谈话

Mr. Jesmond wants a word with you.

-为什么?-你上车就行波洛先生

-Why?-Just get in the car,please,Mr.Poirot.

他坚持要见你先生

He was most insistent, sir.

杰斯蒙德先生说了找我有什么事吗?

Did Mr. Jesmond say what he wanted me for?

只说了是国家级的大事

OnIy that it's a matter of national importance.

我无权再说更多了波洛先生

I am not empowered to say anything more,Mr.Poirot.

这件事为什么要我来操心?

Why should this concern Poirot?

这件事为什么要你来操心?

Why should this concern you?

这个你不愿透露名字的愚蠢年轻王子

This foolishyoungprincewhomyouwiII notname,

他来伦敦收集埃斯普雷家族的无价红宝石he comes to London to collect fromAsprey's the priceless ruby which has been remounted.是的

Yes.

他愚蠢的结识了一位年轻女士

Foolishly,he becomes acquainted with a young lady.

-嗯. . . -更蠢的是. . .

-Well. . . -And continuing his foolishness,

他让这位女士he permits this young Iady

在共进晚餐时戴上了珠宝to wear the jewel in a restaurant while they have dinner together.

我想呃.. .

I think,um--

不不不不不杰斯蒙德先生

No,no,no,no,no,no,Mr. Jesmond,

我已经听清楚了你现在应该和我一样做if you please, I have listened,you must now do likewise.

这个愚蠢的年轻王子惊讶的发现

This fool,this young prince, isn't surprised

这位年轻女士戴着珠宝消失于夜色中when this young lady disappears with his jewel into the night.

不不不不不不!

No,no,no,no,no.

这个案子不应该交给赫尔克里·波洛

No,this is a matter I think not for Hercule Poirot.

我想这个案子应该交给精神病委员会!

This is a matter, l think,for the commissioners in lunacy.

我喜欢这家伙他很有趣

I like this fellow.He's funny.

你就是那个王子?法鲁克王子?

You are the prince.Prince Farouk.

埃及国王福阿德的继承人

Heir to King Fuad of Egypt.

如果这件事泄露出去lf it gets out,

华夫脱党会利用这件丑闻波洛the Wafd nationalists will use the scandal,Poirot.

【华夫脱党:埃及民族主义政党】

华夫脱党希望英国完全退出埃及

The Wafd want the British out of Egypt completely.他们希望苏伊士运河现在能完全由埃及人掌控

They want total Egyptian control of the Suez CanaI now.我父亲活不长了

My father cannot live for long.

等他死后我会继承王位

When he dies, I inheritthe throne.

然后我会给他们点颜色看看

Then I will show them.

我现在累了我要回酒店了

Now, I am tired. I am going back to the hotel.

不不不不还是不!

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,and again,no.

以前我浪费了自己的才智

Poirot has squandered his talents before.

我多次帮助做了蠢事的笨蛋

Many times he has assisted fools in their foIIy.

但是这个皇室成员粗鲁自大愚蠢不!

But this royal,rude,arrogant fool,no.

我不会接这个案子的!

Poirot draws a line.

这对英国的利益是很重要的波洛先生

It is imperative to British interests,Mr.Poirot,

必须让王子成功登上王位that the prince should succeed to the throne.

那埃及人的利益呢?

And what about the interests of the Egyptians?

你认为他会是个明智公正的统治者吗?

You think he will be a ruler that is wise and just?波洛先生我求你了王子还很年轻.. .

Mr.Poirot, I begof you.The prince is still young.

-有多年轻? -十九岁

-Howyoungis he?-19.

还有其他人知道红宝石的事吗?

Did anyone else know about the ruby?

没有了

No one.

-你没和仸何人说过?-没有

-You did nottalk about itto anyone?-No.

呃我可能说过

Well, I may have done.

也许是我在雷西家的时候

Perhaps when I was at Kings Lacey.

但雷西上校是我父亲的老朋友

But CoIoneI Lacey is an old friend of my father's.

他是个埃及古物学家

An Egyptologist.

他是英国最有名的考古学家之一波洛先生

He is one of England's most famous archeologists,Mr.Poirot.

雷西家族吸引了对埃及有兴趣的各种人

Kings Lacey is a magnet for all sorts of people with interests in Egypt.那也许答案在雷西家就能找到

Then perhaps it is at Kings Lacey that the answer is found.

还有其他人在场吗?

Was anyone else present?

我是罪犯吗?我应该这样被审问吗?

Am I a criminal?Am I to be questioned like this?

艾瑞斯·莫法特拿走了红宝石我们都知道!

Iris Moffat took the ruby.We all know this.

找到艾瑞斯·莫法特就能找到窃贼!

Find Iris Moffat,you will find the thief.

不不我不这么认为

No,no,no,no, I think not.

这场劫案是经过精心策划的

This robbery, it has been planned with the utmost care.

一个人是无法实施的

One person alone could nothave carried it out.

请告诉我阁下

Tell me,your highness,

你对雷西上校说起宝石时有其他人在场吗?was anyone else presentwhen you talked aboutthe jewel to Colonel Lacey?没有!我不知道也许有吧

No! I don'tknow.Maybe.

有有小孩在场

Yes,there were children. . .

还有一个有两个名字的男人and a man with two names.

雷西一家是我的好朋友波洛先生

The Laceys are good friends of mine,Mr.Poirot.

我能找个理由让你和他们一起过圣诞节

I may be able to concoct a story thatwill enable you to spend Christmas there.圣诞节?

Christmas?

我记得我妻子说过l seem to remember my wife telling me

他们很担心孙女交的异性朋友they were concerned about their granddaughter's choice of men friends.不不不杰斯蒙德先生我已经有安排了

No,no,no,no,M. Jesmond, I have made other arrangements.

我有书有收音机

You see, I have my books,my radio.

还有从杜普拉斯家买♥♥的超赞手工巧克力

My demi-kilo of excellent hand-made chocolates from Dupres.

我的电暖器很好用很暖和

My radiators that are nice and warm.

雷西一家很热情好客波洛先生

The Laceys are very hospitable people,Mr.Poirot,

而且他家的中♥央♥供暖系统超级棒and they have an excellent central heating system.

在拍卖♥♥会上你能卖♥♥个更好的价格雷西上校You might do better at auction,you know,Colonel Lacey.

不不不那太公开了

Oh,no,no,no, it's too public.

这事一定不能让艾米知道

Em mustn't know about this.

谁知道她会惹出什么乱子

Imagine the fuss she'd make.

我什么都不想卖♥♥大卫l don't want to sell anything,David.

我希望我们能有一件商品解决所有的花费l wish we had one item which would coverthe whole amount.

一件小到她不会注意到的商品

Something small she wouldn't notice.

那阿蒙霍特普坟墓里的小脚凳不行吗?

Haven't you still got that IittIe footstooI from the Amenhotep tomb?噢不我可舍不得这个

Oh, I don't want to part with that.

那是我第一次挖掘时得到的第一件东西

That was almost the first thing to come out of my first dig.

-那你有什么其他主意吗?-噢我不知道

-Well,what do you suggest,then? -Oh, I don't know.

我舍不得它们当中仸何一件

I don't want to part with any of it.

这样吧你过来和我们一起过圣诞节吧

Tell you what,come and spend Christmas with us.

顺便帮我好好看看

Have a good look at everything.

我不想突然造访给雷西太太带来麻烦

I don'tlike to impose on Mrs.Lacey at such shortnotice.

噢胡扯!她会很高兴的

Oh,nonsense!She will be delighted.

莎拉也会在的知道么

Sarah is going to be there, too.

还有那个叫李·沃特利的家伙吧

And that Lee-Wortley fellow, l suppose.

李·沃特利?噢他是个好小伙

Lee-Wortley,good chap.Knows a lot about Egypt.

知道很多埃及的事你们会有很多话聊的

You'll have lots of things to taIk about.

你喜欢莎拉不是吗?

You're keen on Sarah,aren'tyou?

嗯是的

Well,yes.

但我想你的孙女更喜欢李·沃特利

But I think your granddaughter is rather keener on Lee-Wortley.是吗?那就要看你的了

Really?Well,there you are,then.

你还有三天时间让她改变看法

You got three days to get her to see reason.

平安夜过来吧

Come down Christmas Eve.

佩维里尔总要很久才来开门

Peverill takes ages to get to the door.

-佩维里尔?-管家

-Peverill?-The butler.

他至少九十岁了你是谁?

He's 90,atleast.Who are you?

我是赫尔克里·波洛你呢先生?

I am Hercule Poirot.Andyou,monsieur?

-科林-我是布里奇特他是我堂哥

-Colin. -l'm Bridget.He's my cousin.

你看到迈克尔了吗?

You haven't seen Michael anywhere,have you?

看起来很怪的戴眼镜的家伙?

Batty-looking chap with glasses.

没看到

No.

下午好先生

Good afternoon,sir.

下午好佩维里尔先生

Good afternoon to you,Mr.PeveriII.

快进去吧布里奇特!

Come on,Bridget.

请这边走先生

This way,please,sir.

赫尔克里·波洛先生来访太太

Mr.Hercule Poirot,madame.

波洛先生很高兴见到你

Mr.Poirot,howvery nice to meetyou.

雷西太太

Mme.Lacey.

你家的房♥子真漂亮

You have a most beautiful house.

噢是啊对吧?我现在担心的是这棵树

Yes, isn't it?It's this tree I'm worried about at the moment.你认为是不是太普通了呢?

Is it vulgar enough yet,do you think?

你能来真是太好了波洛先生

So goodof youto come,Mr.Poirot.

噢请坐

Oh,do please sit down.

谢谢太太

Thank you,madame.

埃德温娜·杰斯蒙德告诉我

Edwina Jesmond tells me

你在她朋友那里帮了很大忙thatyou were very helpful to some friends of hers

情形.. .和我们差不多in a case very like ours.

你是不是不知道我在说什么?

But perhaps you don't know what I am talking about.

我知道这件事很不幸l understand that this is a matter rather unfortunate

因为它涉及到一个女孩的痴心concerning the infatuation of a young girl.

是的是的是我的孙女莎拉

Yes,my granddaughter,Sarah.

她和那个可怕的男人搅和到了一起

She's got herself mixed up with this dreadful man.

他说他叫杰斯蒙德·李·沃特利

He caIIs himseIf Desmond Lee-Wortley.

这个人的名声不好吗?

And this man,he has not a good reputation?

噢他的名声当然不好

Oh, indeed,he has not,

但把这告诉莎拉根本没用but it's no good telling Sarah that.

告诉女孩某男人名声不好绝不是好事

Never any good telling young girls that a man has a bad reputation,不是吗?is it?

啊我相信这反而还会增加他的魅力

It is often, I believe,an added attraction.

是啊不管怎么说.. .

Yes,well,anyway,

埃德温娜·杰斯蒙德告诉我

Edwina Jesmond tells me

你也许能查到.. .that you might be able to find out something,

我该怎么说呢.. .how shall I put it?

查到关于杰斯蒙德·李沃特利的有用东西

Something usefuI about this Desmond Lee-Wortley.

我还要搅拌多久啊?

How Iong do I have to do this for?

你搅拌得很好啊先生

VoLLcloud:超便宜香港CMI大带宽vps-三网CMI直连-年付四免服务-低至4刀/月-奈飞

vollcloud LLC创立于2020年,是一家以互联网基础业务服务为主的 技术型企业,运营全球数据中心业务。致力于全球服务器租用、托管及云计算、DDOS安 全防护、数据实时存储、 高防服务器加速、域名、智能高防服务器、网络安全服务解决方案等领域的智 能化、规范化的体验服务。所有购买年付产品免费更换香港原生IP(支持解锁奈飞),商家承诺,支持3天内无条件退款(原路退回)!点击进入:vollclo...

牦牛云(3.5USD/月 )阿里云国际版云服务器 1核1G40G

收到好多消息,让我聊一下阿里云国际版本,作为一个阿里云死忠粉,之前用的服务器都是阿里云国内版的VPS主机,对于现在火热的阿里云国际版,这段时间了解了下,觉得还是有很多部分可以聊的,毕竟,实名制的服务器规则导致国际版无需实名这一特点被无限放大。以前也写过几篇综合性的阿里云国际版vps的分析,其中有一点得到很多人的认同,那句是阿里云不管国内版还是国际版的IO读写速度实在不敢恭维,相对意义上的,如果在这...

爱用云互联租用服务器租美国、日本、美国、日本、购买2天内不满意可以退换,IP可免费更换!

爱用云互联怎么样?爱用云是一家成立于2018年的老牌商家旗下的服务器销售品牌,是正规持证IDC/ISP/IRCS商家,主要销售国内、中国香港、国外服务器产品,线路有腾讯云国外线路、自营香港CN2线路等,都是中国大陆直连线路,非常适合免备案建站业务需求和各种负载较高的项目,同时国内服务器也有多个BGP以及高防节点。专注为个人开发者用户,中小型,大型企业用户提供一站式核心网络云端服务部署,促使用户云端...

糊涂侦探为你推荐
2014年万圣节是几月几日万圣节是几月几日月付百万的女人们我们家的女人们110集优酷 我们家的女人们第110集中文字幕 韩剧我们家的...麒麟990和骁龙865哪个好5G手机芯片高通865对比麒麟990 5G SOC哪个好?少儿英语哪个好少儿英语哪种的好?三国游戏哪个好玩三国游戏 什么最好玩?手机杀毒软件哪个好手机安全杀毒软件哪个比较好些?手机浏览器哪个好用手机哪个浏览器最好用dnf魔枪士转职哪个好dnf平民魔枪士转什么好看书软件哪个好读书软件哪个好网络机顶盒哪个好现在用什么网络机顶盒最好?
国际域名注册 vps租用 双线vps 工信部域名备案系统 荣耀欧洲 zpanel webhostingpad 哈喽图床 42u标准机柜尺寸 监控宝 浙江独立 什么是刀片服务器 韩国名字大全 免费全能主机 绍兴电信 购买国外空间 smtp虚拟服务器 秒杀品 双线空间 石家庄服务器 更多