波洛Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第三季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

明星大侦探第三季  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第三季第三集

《百万美元证券失窃案》

【伦敦市中心创利德基金公♥司♥ 】【地铁】

早上好肖先生

Morning,Mr.Shaw.

早上好瓦萨索先生

Good morning,Mr.Vavasour.

天气很糟糕啊肖先生

Terrible weather,Mr.Shaw.

是啊令人吃惊

Yes.Shocking.

我们银行见肖先生

I'll see you at the bank,Mr.Shaw.

好的瓦萨索先生

Right,Mr.Vavasour.

-早上好伙计-早上好

-Morning,gov. -Morning.

噢小心伙计!

Here!Look out,gov!

亲爱的肖先生你还好吗?

My dear Mr.Shaw!Are you all right?

是的是的我还好

Yes.Yes, I think so.

噢他肯定是故意的!

Here,he done that on purpose.

他想杀了你!

He was trying to kill ya!

它重八万吨♥

Itweighs 80,000 tons,you know?

这确实很重黑斯廷斯

That is heavy,Hastings.

而且超过一千英尺长

It's over 1000 feet long.

是的黑斯廷斯

Yes,Hastings.

汽笛在十英里外都听得见

Its siren can be heard 10 miIes away.

十英里啊波洛!

10 miles,Poirot.

啊天啊

Oh,monDieu.

我不惜一切也要搭上它的处♥女♥航l'd give my eyeteeth to be on this maiden voyage.

这是一个工程奇迹!l mean, it's an engineering marvel.

对我而言确实是奇迹黑斯廷斯

It is a marvel to me,Hastings,

竟然有人这么想搭乘这个奇妙的装置how anyone wishes to travel on such a contraption.

奇妙的装置?

Contraption?

“玛丽女王”号♥?

The Queen Mary?

波洛你这么说太离谱了

Poirot,you're going too far.

不黑斯廷斯我哪里也不去

No,Hastings. I'm going nowhere.

想想这件事都让我头疼

Even to contempIate such a matter gives me the maI de mer.

我向你保证波洛

I can assureyou,Poirot,

你在“玛丽女王”号♥上不会晕船的youwouldn'tbe seasick on the Queen Mary.

它像“岩石”一样稳

Steady as a rock.

黑斯廷斯

Hastings,

20年前我坐船穿过海峡来到这个国家it is 20 years ago that l came to this country in a boat across the channel,到现在我还没恢复过来nd still I am not recovered.

波洛先生

Mr.Poirot.

这是私人送信员刚刚送来的

This just came for you by personal messenger.

谢谢莱蒙小姐

Thankyou,Miss Lemon.

“伦敦与苏格兰银行”

The London and Scottish Bank.

我们没在那里开户不是吗?

We don't have an accountthere,do we?

没有

No.

但是去年波洛先生为这家银行解决过一些问题

Mr.Poirot did have some problems with his bank lastyear.银行主管被捕了

The chairman was arrested.

是啊我记得是波洛把他送进了牢房♥

Yes, I remember. Itwas Poirotwho putthe man behind bars.这太不寻常了

This is most unusual.

确实是个很特殊的情况

Indeed a circumstance unique.

企图谋杀

An attempted murder.

美国自♥由♥公债

American Liberty Bonds.

第一次世界大战时由美国发行

它们被抢劫了吗?

Have they been robbed?

还没有莱蒙小姐

Notyet,Miss Lemon.

但我想它们很快就会被抢的

But they think that they are going to be.

一旦它们被抢

And when they are,

总价一百万的债券就岌岌可危了!there is at stake the sum of$1 million.

波洛先生你明白自♥由♥公债的性质吗?Mr.Poirot,are you aware of the nature of Liberty Bonds?在这方面我没有经验

I have no personal experience.

它们就相当于空白的支票

They're the equivalent of bIank checks,

仸何人拿到它们都能兑换现金payable to whosoever holds them.

.. .那如果它们丢失的话. . .

And so if they were to be misIaid?

就和丢了现金一样

Same as losing cash.

这会毁了我们的

ltwouId ruin us.

告诉我肖先生

Tell me,Mr.Shaw,

为什么要把这些债券运走?why is it necessary to transport these bonds?

银行正在加强在美国的信用波洛先生

The bank is currently extending its credit in America,Mr.Poirot.我们必须在纽约储备资金

We must have funds in place in New York.

-请坐-谢谢

-PIease. -Thank you.

负责运送证券的人是肖先生?

And it is Mr.Shaw who will take them?

是的就在两天之后

Yes. In two days'time.

他会乘坐"玛丽女王"号♥

He'll be traveling on the Queen Mary.

我就说吧!噢抱歉

I say!Oh.Sorry.

如果肖先生现在不能前去的话

Now, if Mr.Shaw were unable to make this journey,

谁会代替他呢?who would travel in his place?

副总经理里奇韦先生

The assistant general manager.Mr.Ridgeway.

里奇韦先生是绝对可信的

Mr.Ridgeway is above suspicion.

我也这么想

I would certainly Iike to think so.

为什么呢瓦萨索先生?

Why is that,Mr.Vavasour?

他在银行工作七年了

He has been with the bank for seven years.

还和我的秘书订婚了

He's also engaged to my secretary.

好的先生们我会为你们调查此案

Yes,gentlemen. I will examine this matter for you.

说真的瓦萨索先生. . .

Really,Mr.Vavasour.

不肖先生

No,Mr.Shaw.

那辆车想撞死你!

That car tried to kill you.

我亲眼看到的!

I saw it with my own eyes.

红色的运动汽车

The red sports car?

你觉得是"辛格牌"汽车?

A Singer,you think?

呃. . .是的.. .

Uh,yes.

但你没看清楚车牌号♥?

But you were unable to make out the number of the registration?

事情发生得太快了

It happened too quickly.

说实话我的视力不太好

And to be truthfuI,my eyesight is not good.

很抱歉瓦萨索先生

I'm sorry,Mr.Vavasour.

我还是觉得你有点小题大做了

I still think you're blowingthis whole thing out of proportion.

我们还是留给波洛先生来判断吧

We'll let Mr.Poirot be the judge of that.

你最好和我们的麦克里尔先生谈一下

You'd better have a word with our Mr.McNeil.

他是安♥全♥部♥门的主管

He's the head of security.

我想他会对你很有帮助的

I'm sure you'll find him more than heIpfuI.

我必须告诉你波洛先生l have to teII you,Mr.Poirot,

我认为你的到来是对我工作能力的枀大藐视

I consider your presence here to be a gross intrusion in my affairs.

这个还是留给瓦萨索先生来判断吧

That, I would say, is for M.Vavasour to decide.

五年来我一直是这里的安全主管

I'll have you know that in the five years that l have been head of security here,在此期间连一根回形针都没丢过not so much as a paper clip has gone astray.

麦克里尔先生如果真发生了这样的事

Mr.McNeiI, l'm sure if such athingwere to happen,

你绝对是负责案件的不二人选

you would be the man ideal for the case.

就是这个波洛先生

Here itis,Mr.Poirot.

用来装证券的旅行箱

The portmanteau in which the bonds wiII traveI.

这是我自己设计的

I had it built to my own design.

里面是钢板

Steel plate inside.

锁上面有5层栓硬化钢

Five-Iever Iock.Hardened steel.

这里和这里都有离合螺丝

Clutch screws here and here.

钥匙只有三把

There are just three keys.

肖先生有一把瓦萨索先生有一把

One for Mr.Shaw and one for Mr.Vavasour.

那第三把呢?

And the third?

当然在我这里

Forme,of course.

如果必须是里奇韦先运送的话会怎样?

And what if Mr.Ridgeway had to make the journey?

里奇韦先生?

Mr.Ridgeway?

我不知道这是由银行决定的

Well,that's the bank's lookout,

但是我的第一人选肯定不是他but I'd have to say he would notbe my first choice as courier.为什么呢麦克里尔先生?

And why is that,Mr.McNeil?

你才是侦探波洛先生

You're the detective,Mr.Poirot.

你自己查吧

Youworkitout.

谢谢桑德拉

Thank you,Sandra.

你是波洛先生对吧?

Mr.Poirot, isn'tit?

里奇韦先生这是我同事黑斯廷斯上尉

Mr.Ridgeway.My associate,Captain Hasting

你好

How doyou do?

请坐先生们

Please sit down,gentlemen.

谢谢

Thank you.

我想你们是为肖先生而来的

I supposeyou've come about Mr.Shaw.

你已经听说了?

You heard whattook place?

是的但我想这肯定只是意外

Yes.But I'm sure itwas an accident.

为什么呢?

Why?

呃. . .谁会想要干掉肖先生呢?

WeII, l mean,who's gonna knock off old Shaw?

他完全没有威胁只是一把老骨头

He's utterIy harmIess and dry as old bones.

我听说如果肖先生不适的话你会代他去美国

I understand thatyou yourself would travel to America if M.Shaw were indisposed.是啊很有意思不是吗?

Yes.A bit of fun,eh?

而且也是乘坐"玛丽女王"号♥ !

And on the Queen Mary,too.

我就说吧!

I'll say.

你想去?

Youwould like to go?

当然想!

Of course I would.

但这还不足以让我. . .

Oh,but not enough to. ..

你不会是以为. . .

You don'tthink. . .

你开什么车里奇韦先生?

What car do you drive,Mr.Ridgeway?

我不开车

I don't.

我以前确实有一辆车是"辛格牌"的

I did have a car. ltwas a Singer.

颜色呢?

Thecolor?

红色的

Red.

但我几周前就不再拥有它了

But I haven't had it for weeks.

我把它卖♥♥了

Yousee, I soldit.

我不太喜欢它

I didn't like it.

是因为点火器我总是没法让它顺利启动

It was the ignition. I could never get the damn thing to start.他在撒谎

He was lying.

也许他说的并不完全是真话

He was not,perhaps,telling the truth in entirety.

“辛格牌”汽车用的是新的点火系统

The Singer's got a brand-new ignition system.

能很快启动是马路上跑得最好的车了

Racing start. It's the best on the road.

啊黑斯廷斯你总是这么有激♥情♥. . .

Ah,Hastings.Always the enthusiast.

波洛先生?

Mr.Poirot?

我能.. .

Might I. . .

我能和你谈谈吗?

Can I talk to you?

我是艾斯米·达格利什

My name is Esmee Dalgleish.

我和菲利普·里奇韦订婚了

I'm engaged to be married to Philip Ridgeway.

啊他真是太幸运了

Ah, I'd say he's a very lucky man.

谢谢

Thank you.

你还是瓦萨索先生的秘书?

And you're also the secretary of Mr.Vavasour?

是的的确如此

Yes,that's right.

我能为你效劳吗小姐?

How can I helpyou,mademoiseIIe?

波洛先生我说的话你能保密吗?

Mr.Poirot,may I speak to you in confidence?

我向你保证小姐

You have my assurance,mademoiselle.

我很爱菲利普

I love Philip very much.

我们打算在秋天结婚

We hope to be married in the autumn.

但是.. .就是这些证券的事波洛先生

But it's justthese bonds,Mr.Poirot.

那些钱.. .

The money.

这让你担心?

Itconcernsyou?

是的

Yes.

因为如果肖先生不能去美国

Because if Mr.Shaw were unable to go to America,菲利普会代他去

Philip would take his place.

我很担心他波洛先生

And I'm afraid for him,Mr.Poirot.

你担心也许会有人袭击他

You're afraid someone might attack him?

呃. . .

Well. . .

是的谁也说不准yes.There's no saying

有人会为了这一大笔钱做出什么事what some people might do for such a sum of money.波洛先生我知道你会竭尽全力

Mr.Poirot, I knowyou will do everythingyou can,但是求你了请你照看好菲利普but,please, I beg of you,keep an eye on Philip.不管发生了什么

Whatever happens.

我担心他会受到伤害

I'm frightened he's going to come to harm.

你很准时啊里奇韦先生

You're very punctual,Mr.Ridgeway.

有时间喝一杯吗?

[6.18]DogYun:充100送10元,态云7折,经典云8折,独立服务器月省100元,幸运大转盘最高5折

DogYun是一家2019年成立的国人主机商,提供VPS和独立服务器租用等,数据中心包括中国香港、美国洛杉矶、日本、韩国、德国、荷兰等,其中VPS包括常规VPS(经典云)和按小时计费VPS(动态云),使用自行开发的面板和管理系统,支持自定义配置,动态云各个硬件独立按小时计费,带宽按照用户使用量计费(不使用不计费)或者购买流量包,线路也可以自行切换。目前商家发布了6.18促销方案,新购动态云7折,经...

简单测评v5.net的美国cn2云服务器:电信双程cn2+联通AS9929+移动直连

v5.net一直做独立服务器这块儿的,自从推出云服务器(VPS)以来站长一直还没有关注过,在网友的提醒下弄了个6G内存、2核、100G SSD的美国云服务器来写测评,主机测评给大家趟雷,让你知道v5.net的美国云服务器效果怎么样。本次测评数据仅供参考,有兴趣的还是亲自测试吧! 官方网站:https://v5.net/cloud.html 从显示来看CPU是e5-2660(2.2GHz主频),...

HaBangNet(6.95美元/月)美国vps 5TB流量/德国vps 香港双向CN2 GIA VPS

HaBangNet支持支付宝和微信支付,只是价格偏贵,之前国内用户并不多。这次HaBangNet推出三个特价套餐,其中美国机房和德国机房价格也还可以,但是香港机房虽然是双向CN2 GIA线路,但是还是贵的惊人,需要美国和德国机房的可以参考下。HaBangNet是一家成立于2014年的香港IDC商家,中文译名:哈邦网络公司,主营中国香港、新加坡、澳大利亚、荷兰、美国、德国机房的虚拟主机、vps、专用...

明星大侦探第三季为你推荐
机械表和石英表哪个好手表中,石英表和机械表的区别和优缺点手机管家哪个好有哪些人下了手机管家,最好的是哪个?网络机顶盒哪个好什么牌子的网络机顶盒最好电信10000宽带测速电信宽带最多有几兆的网速?dns服务器未响应网络dns服务器未响应要怎么解决上海dns服务器地址上海市青浦区的电信DNS地址是多少诛仙青云志360云盘资源求诛仙青云志全集资源360云查杀360杀毒有没有云查杀功能?360云盘转存百度云盘如何把360云盘文件转存到百度云网盘什么快递最便宜哪个快递公司最便宜且快啊?
域名论坛 过期域名抢注 buyvm yardvps 韩国俄罗斯 56折 网站监控 私有云存储 100x100头像 howfile 已备案删除域名 双11秒杀 服务器托管什么意思 空间登陆首页 镇江高防 服务器托管价格 石家庄服务器 远程主机强迫关闭了一个现有的连接 国外bt网站 qq空间登录首页 更多