老爸The Condemned 2《死囚大逃杀2(2015)》完整中英文对照剧本

绝地求生大逃杀加速器  时间:2021-04-09  阅读:()

Welcome,everyone!

欢迎光临

Tonight. . .

今晚…

I have somethingvery special.

我准备了特别节目

Foryears,

数年来

I have entertained all of you.

我为大家带来无限娱乐

Have I not?Yes.

是这样吗是的

And some of you,

我让你们中有些人

I have made very rich.

腰缠万贯

Hell,yeah.

的确如此

Some. . .

有些人…have made me a little richer.

让我更加富有

Time to place your bets.

下注的时候到了

Yeah.

好耶

Let me do. ..What do you thinkyou are doing?

让我来…你在干什么

Itwas my idea.

这是我的主意

You will not make a move unless I say.

我下令之前你不能轻举妄动

Understood?

明白吗

Then let's begin.Yeah!

开始吧好耶

God, I hate this place. I'm freezing my balls off out here.老天我痛恨这个地方冻死我了

You ain'tgot no balls.

说得没错你本来就是个孬种

Don'tworry aboutthe cold,worry aboutthe snakes.

冷不是问题还是担心蛇吧

Great, I hate snakes.

太好了我最讨厌蛇

Full gear,boss?Yeah.All right, listen up,guys.

全副步装吗老大是的听好了兄弟们

We're on the clock.Harrigan,how far?

时间紧迫哈雷根有多远

Alright, just over this ridge line,we got about two hours' slot.好沿着山脊线走大概两小时

Hey,Michaels,do everybody a favor

麦克斯帮大家一个忙and don't shootyourself this time.

这次别开枪误伤自己

Checkyour comms.

检查通讯

Cooper,what're you doing?No incendiaries,not necessary.

库柏你在干什么不需要燃♥烧♥弹♥用不着Oh,come on.How abouta smoke,boss?Everyone likes a little smoke.别这样来点烟雾吧老大大家都喜欢烟雾

We do this fast.Get the package,get out.

我们速战速决拿到货物后就走

Simple snatch-and-grab.

把人抓到就完成仸务

Target is Cyrus Merrick,61,

目标是赛勒斯·梅里克61岁wanted for extortion, illegal gambling,attempted murder. . .

因敲诈非法聚赌和谋杀未遂遭到通缉the listgoes on.

罪行数不胜数

What's the bounty?You knowwhat it is.

赏金有多少你知道有多少

Half a million.

50万

Deadly force is not an option,boys. If we kill him,we don'tgetpaid.不准使用致命步力兄弟们如果他丧命我们拿不到报酬

So,aim for the knees.

瞄准膝盖就行

Got it?Yeah.

明白吗是的

Let's grab that payday.

我们去赚赏金吧

Once I injectthe drug,

我注射药物后we will start the clock.Yeah!

立即开始计时好

I have pulled these two homeless men off the streets.我把这两个流浪汉从街上抓来

No one knows they're here,and no one will ever miss them.没人知道他们在这里也没人会注意到他们失踪

Lange,you're point.Let's move out.

兰格你当尖兵我们行动

Copy.

收到

Cooper,Michaels,with me.Harrigan,Lange,to the right.库柏麦克斯跟我走哈雷根兰格往右

Travis,get up on top of this truck and provide some cover.崔维斯去车顶给我们掩护

Onme.

听我命令

Bargain is 1,000.

参赛金为一千块

Which one will die first?

谁先死

And how longwill it take?

多久后会死two hundred! three hundred!

两百块三百块

Youjustdo it!

就是你了

Hey,what you doing?Hey,stop it.

嘿你在干什么嘿快停下

Hey,there's not supposed to be any operations right now.嘿现在不是工作时间

Would you get get out of that thing.

马上下来

Don't kill them.The legs.Aim for the legs.

不能杀人腿瞄准腿

Oh,shit.

可恶

Let's go.

走吧

Lethim die, lethim die.Come on!Old man.

生还是死快点老东西

I win!

我赢了

He died!

他死翘翘了

Bail enforcement.Everybody on the ground,hands behind your backs.赏金猎人公♥司♥所有人都趴下手背在背后

Get the laptop,wipe the hard drives and meet me outside.

清空笔记型电脑硬盘在外面等我

Cyrus Merrick,you're wanted for illegal gambling,

赛勒斯梅里克你因非法聚赌…extortion and attempted murder.You're coming with us.

敲诈和谋杀未遂遭到通缉跟我们走

Fuckyou.

去死吧

Your right,your right!

进攻

11 o'clock!

11点钟方向

It's over,Cyrus.Come with us,and make it easy on yourself.

完蛋了赛勒斯跟我们走别为难自己

Easy?Nothing in this life is easy,bounty hunter.

为难这辈子凡事都不容易赏金猎人

What have you done,Will?

你干了什么威尔

How are we goingto explain this to the cops?

我们怎么跟警方解释

I understand a deal has been struck

据我所知被告和检方之间…between the defendant and the prosecution.

达成了一笔交易

Yes,Your Honor.Mr.Tanner has changed his plea to guilty.

是的法官大人泰纳先生已认罪

Will Tanner.

威尔·泰纳

You've been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter

你误杀罪名成立and are hereby sentenced to two years suspended

因此被判处停职两年and five years'probation to commence

和五年缓刑

atthe end of your suspended sentence period.

缓刑于停职期结束后开始

Mr.Tanner. . .

泰纳先生

I don't like bounty hunters.

我不喜欢赏金猎人

We have police for a reason.

警♥察♥自然有其存在的理由

Trained professionals whose job it is to go after the bad guys,受训精良的专业人士其工作是抓捕坏蛋not gun-toting cowboys.

而不是舞刀弄枪的牛仔

You so much as spit on my sidewalk,

你若胆敢在人行道上吐痰我就会毫不留情and I will happily throw your ass in prison for the full two years.让你服刑整整两年

Am I clear?

明白了吗

Yes,YourHonor.

是的法官大人

I don'twantto see you in here again.

我不想在法庭上再见到你

I'm done with that life,Your Honor.

我受够那种日子了法官大人

We're adjourned.

休庭

Dad.

老爸

Hey,Dad!

喂老爸

Hey,Dad.

喂老爸

Will?

威尔

Yeah,hand me a 3/16.

是的给我一把扳手

So,they didn't lockyou up after all?

他们没把你关起来

No, I took aplea.Youtookaplea.You gave up.

不我认罪了你认罪放弃了

I killed a man,Dad. He was a criminal.

我杀了人老爸他是罪犯

Piece of shit murderer.You could've beatthat.

该死的凶手你可以打赢官司的

Yeah. If I keep my nose clean, I don't have to do any time.如果我不惹麻烦就不用坐牢

I got off easy. Easy?

判得很轻很轻

Easy?

很轻

Yeah,you got off easy.

是的判得很轻

What about the family business?

家族生意呢

Ittook me 30 years to build it.

我花了30年来创建家族生意

You and thatband of idiots,tookyou 10 minutes to tear it down.你和那群笨蛋一瞬间就将其毁于一旦

I'm sorry. Sorry?

对不起对不起

Sorry ain't gonna give me back my reputation,boy.

道歉无法挽回我的声誉儿子

Listen,Dad, I came here to tell you that I can't do this anymore.听着老爸我特意来告诉你我不想再这样了

I'm out,Dad.

我不干了老爸

You came here to tell me you're out?

你来这里就为了告诉我你不干了

I give my boy the family business,

我把家族生意交给儿子and he just pisses it away.

他却将其荒废

I should have known better.

我不该这么傻

Yeah, I should have known better.

没错我不该这么傻

Here we go.

好了

Thanks,Pop.Got it?

谢谢老爸没问题吧

Yeah.

是的

You know,Dad,all I want in life is peace and quiet.老爸我这辈子只渴望平静安宁的日子

Just. . .no guns,no fugitives.

没有枪也不用抓逃犯

Right,right,right.

没错

You never had what ittakes,Will.Too soft.

你向来都没这个本事威尔太软弱

Too much like your mother.

太像你妈了

God, I miss that woman.Every goddamn day.老天我真想她每一天

Hey,Danni.So you got something for me.

你好达妮你帮我谋到差事了

She's not pretty,but she does the job.

那辆车样子不好看但能派上用场

Or has done,right?Yeah, I got it.

你记得怎么处理吧是的没问题

Sorry the pay's not better.Tough times,you know?抱歉报酬不怎么样行情不好

Yeah.Tell me about it.

太赞同了

So,this place still your dad's?

这地方还是你老爸的

I actually own itwith him now.Oh.Look atyou.我现在也是老板了不起

All right,go ahead and check her out.All right.好去看看吧好

She capable of towing anything?

能拖动东西吗

You're just gonna have to find out for yourself.你用用就知道了

Fair enough.

说得好

Not too shabby,right?

不算太糟糕吧

You knowwhat,Danni?I think she'll work just fine.知道吗达妮这辆车肯定没问题

I'm goingto putyou on top of the overtime list.如果有加班我第一个找你

I don't knowwhat to say.

我真不知道说什么好

Thanks,Danni. I appreciate it.No problem.

谢了达妮真的很感谢不客气

So,Danni, I'll wait for your call.

达妮我等你的通知

Will,come in.

威尔请回答

Hey,Danni,go ahead.

达妮请说

We got a breakdown on the Interstate.Go to bunker 40.

州际公路上有车抛锚40号♥路标往北

About 10 minutes off,Danni.

我十分钟后到达妮

Call for a tow?

你叫拖车了

Will?Michaels?How you been,man?

威尔麦克斯近来如何老兄

I'm good.Well, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere,but good.还不错被困住荒郊野地不过还不错

So,what's going on? Itjust died on me.

怎么回事熄火了

I'll tell you what,do me a favor, jump in there,

这样吧帮我一个忙turn. . .turn it over for me and I'll see what's up.

上车发动引擎我看看怎么回事

I think I see the problem.Sit tight. I'll be right back.

我知道哪里出问题了坐着别动我马上回来

Go ahead and try it now.

发动引擎试试看

Thought the battery was dead,but one of the contacts was loose.我以为没电池了原来是有个接触器松了

You're good to go.Thanks.

没事了谢谢

Look, I passed a little cantina maybe a mile back.

听着我路过一家小酒店一英里之外

Buyyou a cold one for oldtime's sake?

请你喝啤酒变变旧

Are you kidding me?Let's do it. I'll see you over there.

开什么玩笑走吧酒吧见

Thank you.

谢了

Checkthat out,Michaels.You see it? It's just a drone.看看麦克斯看见了吗该死无人机

Oh,they're everywhere these days.They're kids.无人机现在无处不在那些小孩子

Hey,you okay?

你没事吧

Yeah,yeah.No, I'm fine.

是的我没事

You don'tlook okay.

你看起来不怎么好

What's going on?

怎么回事

What the hell's going on?

到底是怎么回事

I have to kill you,Will.

我必须杀了你威尔

Stay down. Just stay down.Stay down.

趴下趴下就好

He's comingaround here.

他过来了

Whatthe fuck you doing?

你在干什么

Why are you doing this? I don't want to, I have to.你为何这么干我不想我别无选择

Or they'll kill me and my sister.

否则他们会杀了我和我妹妹

Who's gonna kill your sister?Who threatened you?谁要杀你妹妹谁威胁你

Who threatened your sister?Talk to me.

谁威胁要杀死你妹妹告诉我

Don't.Don't do it.Stop!

别这样住手

Michaels.Michaels!

麦克斯麦克斯

So,the victim,Ryan Michaels,

死者莱恩麦克斯…he didn't want to kill you,but he was trying to kill you.他不想杀你但他企图杀你

I know how it sounds,Officer.

我知道听起来很荒谬警官

But it was self-defense.You can ask anybody in there.

Hosteons - 限时洛杉矶/达拉斯/纽约 免费升级至10G带宽 低至年$21

Hosteons,一家海外主机商成立于2018年,在之前还没有介绍和接触这个主机商,今天是有在LEB上看到有官方发送的活动主要是针对LEB的用户提供的洛杉矶、达拉斯和纽约三个机房的方案,最低年付21美元,其特点主要在于可以从1G带宽升级至10G,而且是免费的,是不是很吸引人?本来这次活动是仅仅在LEB留言提交账单ID才可以,这个感觉有点麻烦。不过看到老龚同学有拿到识别优惠码,于是就一并来分享给有需...

鲸云10美元,香港BGPRM 1核 1G 10Mbps峰值带宽 1TB流量,江西CN2-NAT 1核 512MB内存 100M带宽 ,

WHloud Official Notice(鲸云官方通知)(鲸落 梦之终章)]WHloud RouMu Cloud Hosting若木产品线云主机-香港节点上新预售本次线路均为电信CN2 GIA+移动联通BGP,此机型为正常常规机,建站推荐。本次预售定为国庆后开通,据销售状况决定,照以往经验或有咕咕的可能性,但是大多等待时间不长。均赠送2个快照 2个备份,1个默认ipv4官方网站:https:/...

提速啦:美国多IP站群云服务器 8核8G 10M带宽 7IP 88元/月

提速啦(www.tisula.com)是赣州王成璟网络科技有限公司旗下云服务器品牌,目前拥有在籍员工40人左右,社保在籍员工30人+,是正规的国内拥有IDC ICP ISP CDN 云牌照资质商家,2018-2021年连续4年获得CTG机房顶级金牌代理商荣誉 2021年赣州市于都县创业大赛三等奖,2020年于都电子商务示范企业,2021年于都县电子商务融合推广大使。资源优势介绍:Ceranetwo...

绝地求生大逃杀加速器为你推荐
邮箱企业360与搜狗腾讯搜搜为什么比不上360比不上搜狗比不上百度 ?netshwinsockreset在cmd中输入netsh winsock reset显示系统找不到指定文件怎么办discuz伪静态Discuz! X3.0 到底能不能伪静态?门户怎么伪静态?什么是seo小红妹 seo是什么意思?seo网站优化该怎 随机阅读 seo是什么意思网站流量统计代码网站访问量统计代码 不要http://www.51.la/这样挂在别的网站下的 需要自己可以单独建个网页的那种, 谢谢w3c验证“W3C代码校验”的作用怎么关闭qq空间图标QQ空间图标怎么灭内容管理系统用哪个CMS(内容管理系统)做企业网站建议比较好?互联网广告一键关闭如何取消安卓手机的广告??通知栏,屏幕弹出,一不小心就点错。
tk域名注册 美国主机推荐 themeforest 免费cdn加速 名片模板psd tightvnc dux 服务器是干什么的 hktv 外贸空间 免费的asp空间 免费的域名 主机返佣 ssl加速 碳云 美国vpn代理 超低价 游戏服务器 stealthy 好看的空间留言代码 更多