有一天我回到家我媳妇儿正在吸海♥洛♥因♥I came home one day,and my wife was using heroin.
我很快也爱上了海♥洛♥因♥
I fell in love with it pretty quick.
渐渐的一包变成一克
One bag of dope turned into a gram of dope.
一克变成两克
One gram turned into two grams.
你吸食得越多为了维持那种快♥感♥你必须吸得更多The more you do,the more you had to do to get that same high.我从没指望自己能活到25岁
I never expected to live to be 25.
我不能停止吸食
I can'tnotuse.
如果我不吸就会生病
If I don'tuse, I'mgoingto be sick.
我今年19岁一天要吃五片扑热息痛
I'm 19 years old, I was up to five Percocets a day.
我没有工作
I didn't have a job.
我无家可归
I was homeless.
我觉得世界根本就不需要我
I felt like the world didn't need me.
我第一次抽烟的时候好像是在高中
I probably was in high school the firsttime I smoked crack.
在那之后不久我开始吸食海♥洛♥因♥
Did heroin nottoo long after that.
我从没想过要去戒毒所
I'd never really wanted to be in rehab.
我的很多朊友戒毒一次又一次地失败家人也是如此
Too many of my friends failed over and over again and family members.我认为毒品和酒精
I thought drugs and alcohol. . .
就是我生长的环境了
That's what I grew up around,yeah?
我认为这也是每个人生活的方式
I thought that was just the way everybody lived.
我不知道有人过着清醒的生活
I didn'tknow people lived life sober.
片名大男孩清醒路
这部影片在18个月内随访了四名对阿片类药物成瘾的男性他们开始在枀光西弗吆尼亚州梯级康复中心戒毒
嘿查德
Hey,Chad.
-你好吗-我是杰夫
-How areyou? -I'mJeff.
-见过杰夫-杰夫我是查德·毕夏普
-Meet Jeff. -Jeff.Chad Bishop.
很高兴见到你
Niceto meetyou.
-兴奋吗-是的我很兴奋
-Excited? -Yeah, I'm really excited.
很好这很棒
That's good,that's great.
杰夫是戒毒所的第一个成员从监狱出来后参加为期六个月戒毒计划开始吧伙计第一个
Fired up,man.Number one!
第一个
Number one!
你还好吗
How's it going?
你们东西都要带齐了吗
You guys got anything to carry in?
没有他手里拿着的就是所有的东西
No,he's got everything he's got right there in his hands.
-好吧好吧-地方不错
-All right.All right. -Nice place.
我们开业那天还在装♥修♥呢
We were still working on itwhen we opened up.
-哇不错-同样的浴室同样的设计
-Wow.Nice. -Same bathroom, same way.
这是你的房♥间
This isyours.
-这是我的房♥间-你想睡哪张床
-This is mine. -Which bed do youwant?
-这张-好的
-This one. -All right.
你应该看看我睡过的垫子
You should see the mat I was sleeping on.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
就像睡在毛巾上一样
It's like sleeping on atowel.
是的这些床都很舒适试试
Yeah,these are comfortable beds.Try it out.
是的伙计这太棒了
Yeah,man,this is awesome.
他昨天为了他的女儿们去参加了法庭听证会
He had his court hearing yesterday for his girls,
因为他要来这and because he was comingup here,
他们延长了他的缓刑期they extended his period,
所以他们还没有把他的女儿从他身边带走所以so they didn't take his girls away from him yet,so. ..
-那很好-她们现在多大了一岁和三岁
-That's good. -How old are they now?One and three?
-两岁和三岁-好的
-Two and three. -Okay.
-你结婚多久了-我20岁就结婚了
-How longhaveyou been married? -Since I was 20.
真的吗你现在25岁
Really?You're 25?
-到六月份我就26岁了-26岁
-In June, I turn 26. -Twenty-six?
-有没有帮派关系什么的-没有
-No gang affiliations,anything l ike that? -No.
非常好
Very good.
基本上明天我们会叫你起床让你吃饱
Tomorrow basically,we'llwake you up,getyou fed,
然后我们会去农场喂动物and then we're going to go over to the farm and feed the animals,在那边做一些农活do a little bit of work over there.
晚上六七点左右
Eveningtime,around six,seven o'clock,
会是你自己参加学♥习♥班♥的一些时间thatwould be some of your time for educational classes.
你已经来这45分钟了你正式成为了我们的元老级住客了
You've been here about 45 minutes.You're officially our senior resident.-责仸重大-是啊
- It's a lot of responsibility. -Yeah!
-我来了这就是我-没错
-Here I am,that's me. -You're it.
我是说如果这都不能让你有新的想法
I mean, if that doesn't give you a new perspective,
我就不知道怎样才能有了
I don't knowwhatwill.
创办了好几家急救中心之后凯文·布兰肯希普博士开办了雅各布之梯一个农场住宿型的戒毒所
住在这里的人不会和外部世界有太多的接触
The guys won't have a lot of outside world contact,
除非在监督之下unless it's supervised.
你真的希望让这些人不再被孤立
You really want to kind of keep the guys from isolating,
因为这就是他们之前的生活because that's kind of where their life's been.
只有他们和毒品
It's been them and their drug.
农业生活是一系列的进步和挫折组成的
Farminglife is a series of advances and a couple of setbacks,
他们将会能够体验到那种清醒and they'll be able to experience that kind of stuff sober.
生活并不总是完美的并不总是美好的
Life's not always going to be perfect, it's not always going to be good,
你必须学会忍♥受痛苦和挫折and you have to learn to live with pain and setbacks,
不要让毒品来控制你without having drugs to dampen it for you.
早上好伙计们
Morning,guys.
-早上好马克-你怎么样
-Morning,Mark. -How are you doing?
非常好
Fantastic.
你以前和动物一起工作过吗
You ever worked with animals before?Have you?
-嗯我外公有个小农场-农场好的
-Yeah,my papa had a little farm. -A farm?Okay.
这些都是要放到在草场上去的
These are the ones that are gonna go out on pasture.
你可以把这个放在他面前
You can just stick it in front of him.
他至少应该能吃一会儿
He should at least for a while.
把它往上提很好
Tip it up.There you go.
-看起来你以前做过-是的
-You looklikeyou've done it. -Yeah.
好的
Okay.
这是我的弟弟本尼
This is my brother Benny.
他现在吸食海♥洛♥因♥和冰♥毒♥很严重He's on heroin and meth real bad right now.
那是亚伦我妈妈的男朊友约翰现在已经是她丈夫了
That's Aaron,my mom's boyfriend John,the one she's married to now.那是他吸毒过量的儿子
That's his son that ODed.
他已经去世了那是我的弟弟AJ
He's passed away,and that's my brother AJ.
现在他在坐牢
Which is locked up inprison
因为抢劫了摩根城萨布拉顿的哈迪斯餐厅for robbing Hardee's in Sabraton,Morgantown,
为了凑钱去买♥♥毒品和其他什么的to get drugs and stuff.
那是我妹妹
That's my sister,
我妈妈和我妹的两个孩子my mom and her two kids,
但她没有抚养过他们but she don't have nothing to do with them.
她现在正在逃避法律的制裁
She's on the run from the law right now.
我妈妈在抚养这两个孩子
And my mom has both kids.
她们都很可爱
These are cute.
那是我的孩子
That's my kid.
她刚刚会走路
That's her when she just started walking.
对这些人我都需要做很多补偿
Gota lot of amends to make to a lot of these people,
但我不知道他们是谁but I don't know who they are.
这里的很多房♥子我都闯进去过
I've broken into a lot of these houses.
在我毒瘾发作的时候做的
I've gone through. . . in my addiction.
-有一些东西是你补偿不了的-有一些是的
-There's some amends youjust can't make. -There are some.他们中的一些人也许你可以写一封信放进他们的邮箱里
Some of them,maybe you could write a letter,put it in their mailbox.因为有些人你去敲他们的门是有风险的
'Cause itwould be risky knocking on the door,some of them,告诉他们你做了什么他们可能不会太友好telling them what you did,they may not take too kindly to it.特别是在这些地方人们习惯带枪
Especially in these parts,people tend to carry guns with them.是的他们会射杀你
Yeah,they'll shootyou around here.
看到那座山上的教堂了吗
See that church way over on that hill?
-嗯-我生父就埋在那里
-Yeah. -That's where my real dad's buried.
-真的吗-是的
-Really? -Yeah.
-你了解他吗-不他去世的时候我只有三岁
-Did you ever know him? -No, I was three when he passed away.-那时我妈妈也离开了-发生了什么
-That's when my mom left. -What happened?
砍树时一棵树倒在了爸爸的身上
Atree got cut down on Papa.
-真的吗-是的
-Really? -Yeah.
-哇-在一个伐木场
-Wow. -At a logging yard.
一年后我妈妈离开了去了一家酒吧再也没有回过家
Then a year later,my mom left,went to a bar and never came home.-你三岁时她就离开了-三岁是的
-So she leftwhenyou were three? -Three years old,yeah.
我十五六岁时她才回来
And didn't come back until I was 15 or 16.
天哪她去哪了
Jeez!Where'd she go?
我不知道
I don'tknow.
我有时喜欢安静地坐在这
I like to sit here sometimes quietly.
就像当你嗨了的时候
Like,when you're, like,high and stuff,
你就不会去想you don't really think about what. . .
你知道我的意思吧你不会去
You knowwhat I mean?You ain't got.. .
我醒来的第一件事是
I wake up,my first thing is,
我得找到我的针头找些毒品
I gotta find my needle and go find me some dope.
你知道我的意思吧
You knowwhat I mean?
但现在你没有嗨
But now that you're not high,
你早上来这你听所有的鸟叫声you come out here in the morning,you listen to all the birds.当你嗨的时候你不会把注意力放在这样的事情上
When you're high,you don't focus on shit like that.
我现在就听到一只鸟在这里叫
I hear a bird over here right now.You knowwhat I mean?你还可以在这里听到一些
Andyou can hear some over here.
当他们组吅到一起感觉就像. . .
When they go together, it's like. . .You know what I mean?你感激生活中的点点滴滴
You appreciate the little things in life.
是的但当你吸嗨的时候
Yeah,you do,butwhen you're high,
你根本就不会在意这些you really don't focus on no shit like that.
-你看透了-是的我同意
-You see through it. -Yeah, I agree.
美丽
Beautiful.
我们走吧我们走吧
Let's go.Let's go!
不用去定位看看能否楔入
And instead of posting, see if itwedges.
如果能楔形不要把它全露出来
If it wedges,don't take it all the way out.
-简洁-是的
-Minimalistic. -Yes.
长话短说我从16岁就开始吸毒
Long story short, I've been a drug addict since I was 16,
进进出出这是我参加的第十个项目and in and out of programs.This is my tenth program.
在我来雅各布之梯之前我参加过一个荒野项目
And I came to Jacob's Ladder. I was at a wilderness program before this.我妈帮我找的你知道吧
And my mom found it for me,and you know,
我从来没有去过一个建在农场里的康复中心
I've never been on a recovery place like this where it's on a farm.我知道人们想听什么
I know what people want to hear,
对我来说在没被发现的情况下通过一个项目简直是易如反掌so it's really easy for me to skate through a program undetected.他们会说这小子真的做得很好
You know,they say, "This kid is really doing good."
真的我就是在骗人
Really, I was bullshitting my way,
等我出去在外面再吸waiting to get out,on the outside,to use.
在内心深处我真的想要保持清醒我不想死
Deep down I really wanna be sober. I don'twanna die.
没有人真的想死每一个正常人都不会想死
Nobody really wants to die.Even a normal human doesn't wanna die.我不知道我只是
I don't know, I'mjust. . .
当我全身心投入的时候我真的感到很高兴
I'm really excited to actually give it 100%,
因为我从来没有这样做过
'cause I've never done that before.
我从来没有全身心投入过
I've never given it my all.
-我是克雷格吸毒成瘾-你好克雷格
-Craig,addict. -Hi,Craig.
所以接下来我们要做的是四处走走
So what I wanna do next is we're gonna go around,
我们要看看这一周的情况如何we're gonna check in,how yourweek's going,
经历过哪些斗争哪些对你们有好处what's the struggle,what's going well for you.
-我是亚当我是个瘾君子-嘿亚当
-I'm Adam,and I'm an addict. -Hey,Adam.
是啊你们知道这周起起落落
Yeah,you know,this week's been up and down.
我收到了我奶奶寄给我的第一封信
I got,you know,the first letter from my grandma.
她她像是我毒瘾的中心
She. . .She's, like,the center of my addiction.
她就是我的金钱来源
You know,that was, like,where I got all my money.
如果我需要什么我就跑过去
You know, if I needed something, I ran there,
要么她给我钱要么大多数时间and either she gave it to me,or most of the time,
我就很公然地用这样那样的理由欺骗她
I just conned her out of it one way or another,to put it blatantly.她给我写了这封信她说
She sent me this letter and she said,
我原谅你我不生你的气
"I forgive you. I couldn't be mad atyou.
我爱你这些话
I love you,"and all this,
我只是在想and I was just thinking, like,
我从这个女人身上拿走一大笔钱
"I took a significant amount of money from this woman."
我是说在我看来我毁了她的生活
I mean, I ruined her life in my eyes.
她已经86岁了
I mean,she's 86,
她在慈善机极工作所以她现在不是无家可归的人and she's working at the Goodwill,so that she is not homeless right now.我自己我是不会原谅像我这样的人
CheapWindowsVPS是一家成立于2007年的老牌国外主机商,顾名思义,一个提供便宜的Windows系统VPS主机(同样也支持安装Linux系列的哈)的商家,可选数据中心包括美国洛杉矶、达拉斯、芝加哥、纽约、英国伦敦、法国、新加坡等等,目前商家针对VPS主机推出5折优惠码,优惠后最低4GB内存套餐月付仅4.5美元。下面列出几款VPS主机配置信息。CPU:2cores内存:4GB硬盘:60G...
HostKvm是一家成立于2013年的国外主机服务商,主要提供VPS主机,基于KVM架构,可选数据中心包括日本、新加坡、韩国、美国、俄罗斯、中国香港等多个地区机房,均为国内直连或优化线路,延迟较低,适合建站或者远程办公等。商家本月针对香港国际机房提供特别7折优惠码,其他机房全场8折,优惠后2G内存香港VPS每月5.95美元起,支持使用PayPal或者支付宝付款。下面以香港国际(HKGlobal)为...
特网云为您提供高速、稳定、安全、弹性的云计算服务计算、存储、监控、安全,完善的云产品满足您的一切所需,深耕云计算领域10余年;我们拥有前沿的核心技术,始终致力于为政府机构、企业组织和个人开发者提供稳定、安全、可靠、高性价比的云计算产品与服务。官方网站:https://www.56dr.com/ 10年老品牌 值得信赖 有需要的请联系======================特网云推出多IP云主机...