我想The Burning of Atlanta《亚特兰大大火(2020)》完整中英文对照剧本

利比里亚学校大火  时间:2021-04-02  阅读:()

火灾

Fire!

你为我们准备了什么克莱莫尔

What you got for us,Claymore?

你需要向中尉报告

You need to report to the Lieutenant.

-为什么 -我不知道

-What for?- I don't know.

不过这一点真的很重要胡德想见你

It's real important,though.Hood wants to see you.哦主啊这可能是好事也可能是坏事

Oh,Lord.This could bevery good orvery bad.

我不会让他等的

I wouldn't keep him waitin' .

先生们我相信当你听到

Gentlemen, I'm sure that when you heard

我想见你that I wanted to see you,

你可能认为你做错了什么you probably thought that you'd done something wrong.是的

Well,yeah.

-越过我们的脑海-嗯嗯

-Crossed our minds. -Mm-hm.

请放心答案是否定的

Be assured,the answer to that's no.

你没有做错什么

You haven't done anything wrong.

一直打到这场战争

All through this war,

我一直依靠顾问给我建议

I have relied on advisors to give me advice.

有些顾问是邦联官员

Some of the advisors have been Confederate officers,他们中的一些人是政客some of'em have been politicians.

有些建议是好的大部分不是

Some of the advice has been good,most of itnot.

有些像木煎锅一样没用

Some of it's as useless as a wooden frying pan.

求将军的原谅但是

Well,begging the General's pardon,but-

-不不不

-No,no,no.

这一切都与我们在这里

None of thatwith us here.

这是你们三个和我之间的对话

This is a conversation between you three and me.

您的大多数顾问仍未到过该领域

Most of your advisors have never been in the field.

说到政客你是绝对正确的

You're absolute rightwhen it comes to the politicians.

这就是你来这里的原因我想谈谈

Now,that's the reason you're here, is that I want to talk和那些一直站在前线的人在一起with people who have been on the front lines.

那么先生我们能帮你什么

So what can we help you with,sir?

所以虽然我们仌然控制着亚特兰大

So while we still have control over Atlanta,

我们正要执行一个计划we're just about to execute a plan

彻底摧毁弹♥药♥列车to totally destroy a munitions train.

弹♥药♥你是说扬克弹♥药♥Munitions?You mean Yank munitions?

不不幸的是

No,unfortunately,

这是我们的弹♥药♥this is our munitions.

让我解释一下

And let me explain this.

我们不能移♥动♥火车因为铁轨被毁坏了We can't move the train because the track's destroyed around我不希望什么是弹♥药♥列车下降and I don't want what's on that munitions train falling落入敌人手中在那里可以用来对付我们into enemy hands where that can be used against us.

你想让我们把火车炸掉

So you want us to blow up the train?

不那本质上是一个自杀仸务

No,thatwould be essentially a suicide mission.

我有拆迁专家会为我们做的

I've got demolition experts that are gonna do that for us.我需要你们三个人来做什么

What I need you three for is what comes next.

那会是什么

And what might that be?

亚特兰大有一个庞大的仓库区

Atlanta has a substantial warehouse district.

他们有成百上千的企业商店

They've got hundreds of businesses,stores,

经纪人仓库brokers,warehouses.

你们熟悉这个地区吗

Are any of you familiar with this district?

我以前在战前在那里工作先生

I used to work there,sir,before the war.

联邦一旦控制了亚特兰大

As soon as the Federals take control of Atlanta,

他们搬进来了and they move in,

我给你三个人提供联邦制♥朋♥

I'm gonna provide you three with Federal uniforms.你想让我们成为间谍

So youwantus to be spies?

我仍来都不喜欢那个术语间谍

I've never liked that term spies.

我更喜欢"信息寻求者"这个词

I prefer the term information-seekers.

听起来很危险

Sounds dangerous.

没那么多

Notso much.

你不应该以仸何方式、形状或形式与敌人交战

You're not to engage the enemy in any way,shape or form.我想让你评估一下那些企业里的情况

I want you to take stock of what's in those businesses和特别感兴趣的仓库and warehouses with particular interest

至于谢尔曼的军队可以用什么as to what could be used by Sherman's army,

尤其是当他在移♥动♥的时候

especially when he's on the move.

那你现在要我们做什么

So what do you want us to do right now?

洋基队已经开始炮击亚特兰大了

The Yankees have already started shelling Atlanta.现在散落一地

It's scattered right now,

但如果他们跟着其他的围攻but if they follow suit with every other siege

在这场战争中这只会加剧during this war,that's only gonna intensify.

那我们就得放弃这个城市

So we gonna have to give up the city?

我们现在对此无能为力

There's not a thing we can do about that right now.我们没有男人或资源来阻止它

We don't to have the men or the resources to prevent it.当联邦意识到这一点

When the Federals realize that,

没有明显的阻力他们会搬进来的that there's no significant resistance,they'll move in.那时候你需要我们进去

And that's when you need us to go in?

正确

Correct.

下午好安德鲁斯夫人

Good afternoon,Mrs.Andrews.

下午好安德鲁斯先生

Good afternoon,Mr.Andrews.

来自该区的消息是什么

What's the news from the district?

我们今天失去了另一个客户

We lost another customer today.

伍德里奇先生腾出了他的空间

Mr.Woodridge vacated his space.

他要搬到麦肯去

He's movingto Macon.

我不知道他认为那有什么好处

I don't knowwhat good he thinks that will do

仍长远来看inthe longrun.

他是在拿那两辆旧马车吗

Is he taking those two old carriages?

他是

Heis.

我甚至不知道那些轮子还能滚

I didn't even know those wheels could still roll.

他用什么拖着那些旧箱子

What's he hauling those old crates with?

他在某处发现了几个老粽子

He found a couple of old mules somewhere.

他最好小心士兵们

He better watch out for the soldiers.

他们会很快抓住他们的

They'll snatch'em quick.

也许不是詹姆斯

Maybe not, James.

你知道我们的孩子要出去了

You know our boys are marching out.

扬克人现在随时可能入侵这座城市

The Yanks could invade the city any day now.

当他们这样做不会有什么可以阻止他们

When they do,there won't be anything to hold them back.只是时间问题夏洛特

It's just a matter of time,Charlotte.

我相信他们知道我们的部队调动

I'm sure they're aware of our troop movements.

当那一天到来的时候

And when that day comes,

这将是一个完全不同的世界it will be a completely different world.

它会的但它可能是我们可以处理的事情

It will,but it might be something that we can handle.我希望你♥爸♥爸能回家

I wishyour Pawould gethimself home.

仸何人晚上在外面都不安全了

It ain't safe for anybody to be outside at night anymore.他有没有说他什么时候可以被期待

Did he say whattime he could be expected?

他没说

He didn't say.

他正在寻找关于这场战斗的消息

He's hunting for news about the battle.

伊你用你父亲的枪干什么

Eli!What're you doingwith one of yourfather's guns?放下它

Put that down.

爸爸说现在是我的了它没有加载或什么都没有Pa says it's mine now. It ain'tloaded or nothin' .他说这是你的留着

He said it was yours,to keep?

是的他做到了

Yeah,he did.

嗯他什么也没告诉我

Well,he didn't tell me anything about it.

马上把它收起来

Put that away right now.

我能要一个吗

Can I have one?

你这个年龄的男孩想带枪做什么

What's a boy your age want with a gun?

爸爸说如果他出了什么事

Pa said if anything happens to him,

我是家里的人

I'm the man of the house.

至少我知道怎么开枪

At least I know how to shoot.

哦主啊

Oh,Lord.

Pa.

是时候了

It's about time!

我们一直担心你

We'vebeenworried sick aboutyou!

你没事吧约翰

You all right, John?

城南的接触

That engagement south of town

没有顺利为我们这边did notgo well for our side.

你是说洋基队赢了

You mean the Yankees won?

现在是的

For now,yeah.

他们朝这边走吗

Are they headed this way?

不只是现在

Notjustyet.

你觉得他们在做什么

Well,what do you think they're doing?

重新组合我想

Regrouping, I'd imagine.

这不会花很长时间

Thatwon'ttake long.

他们重新组合后会发生什么

What happens after they regroup?

不管谢尔曼怎么决定

Whatever Sherman decides.

哦他们会来这里的

Oh,they'll come here.

他得去亚特兰大

He's got to take Atlanta.

听起来像是暴风雨在酝酿

Sounds like a storm's brewing.

你觉得是雷声吗爸爸

Think it's thunder,Pa?

-我不知道-是炮火

- I don'tknow. - It's cannon fire.

别现在去吓唬你哥哥奥利维亚

Don'tyou go scaringyour brother now,Olivia.她没吓到我

She ain't scaring me.

离窗户远点伊莱

Get away from the window,Eli.

你没有被仍桌子上原谅

You've notbeen excused from the table.

离窗户远点伊莱

Get away from the window,Eli.

每个人都去隔壁房♥间

Everyone go to the next room.

听你的爸爸说离窗户远点

Listen to your Pa.Stay away from the windows!我告诉他们是大炮

I told them itwas cannons.

他们以上帝的名义朝什么开枪

What in God's name are they shooting at?

听起来好像到处都是

Sounds like they're everywhere.

他们在攻击吗

Are they attacking?

也许不是

Maybe not.

也许他们只是想吓唬我们

Maybe they're just trying to scare us.

嗯他们做得很好

Well,they're doing a good job.

妈妈我找不到我的狗

Mama, I can't find my dog.

乔舒亚

Joshua!

你去哪里了

Where did you go?

乔舒亚

Joshua?

乔舒亚

Joshua.

你和我在一起

You stay here with me!

来吧我们得去奶奶家

Come on,we gotta go to Grandma's.

Shh.

我想我想一天就结束了

I think, I think it's ended.

谢天谢地

Thank heaven.

这有什么意义

What was the point of this?

他们知道我们的部队已经离开这个城市了

They know our troops have leftthe city.

是恐怖纯粹而简单

It's terror.Pure and simple.

他们让亚特兰大的人和政客知道

They're letting people and politicians of Atlanta know

他们拿着卡片they hold the cards.

詹姆斯安排一个会议会有多难

James,how difficultwould it be to arrange a meeting联邦指挥部with the Federal command?

我认为参与的关键人物将是

I think the key person to have involved would be卡尔霍恩市长

Mayor Calhoun.

如果你愿意明天早上我们可以

If youwant,tomorrow morningwe can

坐下来给他写封信sit down and write him a letter.

这是个好主意

That is a fine idea.

你的腿感觉如何

How's your leg feeling?

他们给我的这块木头作为替代品

This piece of wood they gave me as a replacement?什么都不觉得真的

Don't feel like anything,really.

但是当我试图走在上面的时候

But when I try to walk on it. . .

疼痛它抓住我的大脑像一个维斯

The pain, it grips my brain like a vise.

詹姆斯请继续努力

James,please,keep trying.

它会变得更容易

Itwill get easier.

你会再次行走

You willwalk again.

朱莉娅怎么了

Julia!What's wrong?

朱莉娅

Julia!

炮火它击中了房♥子

Cannon fire, it hit the house.

我想我的狗跑了奶奶

I think my dog ran away,Grandma.

我们早上去找切斯特

ZJI全新上架香港站群服务器,4C段238个IP月付1400元起

ZJI本月新上线了香港葵湾机房站群服务器,提供4个C段238个IPv4,支持使用8折优惠码,优惠后最低每月1400元起。ZJI是原Wordpress圈知名主机商家:维翔主机,成立于2011年,2018年9月更名为ZJI,提供中国香港、台湾、日本、美国独立服务器(自营/数据中心直营)租用及VDS、虚拟主机空间、域名注册等业务,所选数据中心均为国内普遍访问速度不错的机房。葵湾二型(4C站群)CPU:I...

亚州云-美国Care云服务器,618大带宽美国Care年付云活动服务器,采用KVM架构,支持3天免费无理由退款!

官方网站:点击访问亚州云活动官网活动方案:地区:美国CERA(联通)CPU:1核(可加)内存:1G(可加)硬盘:40G系统盘+20G数据盘架构:KVM流量:无限制带宽:100Mbps(可加)IPv4:1个价格:¥128/年(年付为4折)购买:直达订购链接测试IP:45.145.7.3Tips:不满意三天无理由退回充值账户!地区:枣庄电信高防防御:100GCPU:8核(可加)内存:4G(可加)硬盘:...

恒创科技SonderCloud,美国VPS综合性能测评报告,美国洛杉矶机房,CN2+BGP优质线路,2核4G内存10Mbps带宽,适用于稳定建站业务需求

最近主机参考拿到了一台恒创科技的美国VPS云服务器测试机器,那具体恒创科技美国云服务器性能到底怎么样呢?主机参考进行了一番VPS测评,大家可以参考一下,总体来说还是非常不错的,是值得购买的。非常适用于稳定建站业务需求。恒创科技服务器怎么样?恒创科技服务器好不好?henghost怎么样?henghost值不值得购买?SonderCloud服务器好不好?恒创科技henghost值不值得购买?恒创科技是...

利比里亚学校大火为你推荐
css加载失败新浪微博网页显示CSS加载失败,网页格式混乱,但可以显示内容。用IE,搜狗,chrome浏览器都一样的问题。centos6.5centos 6.5 安装哪些软件360退出北京时间电脑桌面右下放了时间不对了怎么可以准确调回北京时间internetexplorer无法打开为什么Internet Explorer浏览器无法打开阅读http大飞资讯伯乐资讯是什么公司加多宝和王老吉加多宝和王老吉什么关系 王老吉和加多宝哪个正宗厦门三五互联科技股份有限公司厦门三五互联科技股份有限公司怎么样?123456hd有很多App后面都有hd是什么意思123456hdAPP上面带有HD是啥意思
www二级域名 北京服务器租用 vir cpanel 鲜果阅读 xfce 促正网秒杀 息壤代理 t云 lick net空间 xuni 阿里云邮箱申请 789电视剧网 闪讯网 湖南铁通 globalsign zencart安装 wannacry勒索病毒 asp简介 更多