片名火线对峙
我要和那个混♥蛋♥说话你♥他♥妈♥的听见了吗?I need to talk to that motherfucker!You hear me?
我现在就要和那个混♥蛋♥说话
I want to talk to that fucker right now!
和那个混♥蛋♥ !
I want that motherfucker!
洛杉矶
你要是不能满足我的要求
You find that bastard now or I am gonna. . .
我就杀了我老婆还有孩子
I'm gonna shoot my whore wife and I'm gonna shootthe boy!
乔放轻松点
Joe, just relax.
我们正在找你老婆的男友呢?
Relax,we're looking for your wife's boyfriend
-我们会找到他放心-你听见我说的了吗?
-and I'm gonna find him,all right? -You want to help me?
我该先杀谁?那婊♥子♥还是她儿子?
Which one do I shootfirst?Do I shootthewhore,or do I shootthewhore's boy?啊?你告诉我
Huh?Youhelp me choose!
别啊乔没人想听到里面响枪
No,no, Joe,nobody wants to hear gunshots in there.
你可把我们都吓坏了
You scare us all outhere.
我一整天都在试着帮你
Now look, I've been tryingto help you all day.
你想让我帮你你也得帮帮我吧
All right,you want me to help you,you gotta help me.
你根本不知道这是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like,man.
你根本不知道
You do not knowwhat it's like.
你根本不知道我经历过什么
You do not knowwhat I've been through.You don't knowwhat I'm goingthrough.你以为我没有胆量吗?
You don'tthink I gotthe balls,do you?
(二号♥狙击手瞄准目标) -我知道你有胆量乔
I know you got the balls, Joe.
-不你认为我不会那么做的-乔你手里有枪
No,you don'tthink I'm gonna do it. -Joe,you gotthe gun.
你想干什么就干吧
You can do whatever you want.
我太累了老兄我总想睡点觉
I feel so tired,man.When in Christ am I gonna sleep?
(今天不能有人死亡)我知道你很累乔已经一整晚了
I know you're tired, Joe.You've been up all night.
让我下去吧
Come on.Letme come down there.
-你说什么? -不不行
-What do you say? -No!No,no!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuckyou!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我恨这个混♥蛋♥
I hate this fucking guy,
杰夫我倾向于冲进去
Jeff, I'm leaning toward an entry
我们知道那男孩在他屋里
We know the boy's in his room
如果我们现在行动我们绝对能救下他if we move now,we got a 100%chance of savinghim
-他妈妈我们就不管了? -她存活机率不超过20%
-We're giving up on the mom? -She's 20%at best
杰夫我们得救那个男孩这是唯一的选择
Jeff,we gotta move on the boy, it’s the only choice
这家伙对局势已经失去控制了
This one's getting away from him
闭嘴格莱姆你当我不存在啊
Shrink-wrap,don't talk like I'm not here
-你在这已经十六小时了. . . -去你♥妈♥的♥你这菜鸟-We've been here for 16 hours -Fucking new guy
大家都冷静一下我们都很累了
Everybody calm down,We're all tired,
我只是从乔的角度来看这件事两种选择选择. . .
I'd just steer Joe away from the subject of choice,choosing represents. . .说点他妈的我不知道的行不行
Tell me something I don't fucking know
等等
Wait,wait
-我听到哭声了-男孩离开了
-I hear crying-The boy's awake
我们得让那男孩待在他卧室里
We've gotta keep the boy in his bedroom
闭嘴肖恩
Shut up,Sean,Shut up!
嘿乔我是杰夫我又回来了
Hey, Joe, It's me, Jeff, I'mbackon
听我说让肖恩的妈妈来照顾他好吗?
Listen, let Sean's mom take care of him,all right?
这个小混♥蛋♥. . .
He's such a little shit,you know?He's a little shit.
小混♥蛋♥大概是饿了他一醒来就只知道哭哭哭He's probably hungry, 'cause he wakes up and he just whines. . .
我来帮你这个忙吧
Tell you what,Let me do you a favor. . .till that bitch feeds him.
你问问肖恩想吃什么我送进去
Find out what Sean likes to eat,and I'll send it in
她们母子俩吃东西我们来解决这个问题
Him and his mom can eat in the bedroom while me and you fix this thing-你觉得怎么样? -肖恩
-What do you say? -Sean!
那帮警♥察♥想知道你想吃什么鬼东西过来
The cops want to know what you want to eat,so get in here.
-那孩子从卧室出来了-过来
-The boy's movingfrom his bedroom-Getin here!
我们有80%机会救他
Our guys put him at 80%
60%. . .30%
喂
Hello?
肖恩
Sean
我是杰夫·泰利
Hey,this is Jeff Talley.
肖恩我要你回到你的卧室里好吗?马上回去
Son, I needyou to move backto yourbedroom,OK?Right now.
-泰利先生-嗯
-Mr.Talley? -Yes?
你会救我们吗?
Are you gonna save us?
是的肖恩我会救你的
Yeah,Sean, I'm gonna save you
现在我知道我别无选择了
Now I knowwhyyou couldn'tchoose
因为上帝已经做出了他的抉择
It's because God decided everything already.
那婊♥子♥注定要下地狱
Me and the whore are gonna go to hell.
-乔放轻松点-但我孩子会上天堂
-No, Joe, Just. . .Look,relax, Just relax -But my boy's gonna go to heaven.
对不起杰夫
I'm sorry, Jeff.
乔听我. . .
Joe, listen
快点乔接电♥话♥
Come on, Joe,pick itup,and pick itup
-我听到铃♥声♥在响-接啊
-I hear ringing-Pick it up
-还是在响-快接啊乔
-It's just ringing -Pick it up, Joe
杰夫他在说什么东西
Jeff?He's saying something
-要行动了-妈的
We got movement! -Fuck!
-那个瞄准目标的狙击手呢? -已经失去目标了
Where's your shot? -We lostthe shot
-你的人呢? -侧面一个入口两个
-Where do you want it? -Side one,opening two
-让他们待在那-上帝啊在即将离开人世的时候
-I'll put him there -O my God,at the end of this day
我感激您赐予我的恩惠
I'm heartily thankful for all the graces I've received.
对于我犯下冒犯您的罪行我万分抱歉
I'm so sorry for all the sins I've committed againstyou.
请宽恕我吧上帝
Please forgive me,O God.
谢谢您带我走出这个夜晚
And graciously protect me at the end of this night.
万佑的圣母玛利亚我的天母请将我收归你的庇佑之下
Blessed Virgin Mary,my heavenly mother,please take me under your protection.乔我是杰夫
Joe!Hey, it's me, Jeff. . .
还有圣约瑟
And St. Joseph.
我在你房♥子前面了
I'm outsideyour house!
感谢主请为我祈祷
Saints of God,please pray for me.
到窗户边来和我谈谈快点
Just come to the window and talk to me!Come on!
-阿门-是我杰夫来谈谈吧
-Amen. -It's me, Jeff! Just come on!
乔只有上帝可以决定谁会死去谁继续活着
Joe,only God has the rightto decide who lives and who dies!
而他还没有决定
And he hasn't decided!
乔不需要现在就结束我知道你能听见我
Joe! It doesn'thave to end now! I know you can hear me!
乔快点来窗户这里和我谈谈
Joe, just come to the window and talk to me!
和我一起祈祷我会为你祈祷来吧
Come on,pray with me, I'll pray with you,Come on
来吧要杀就杀我杀我
Come on, just shootme,and shootme,
来吧我就在这来窗户这里来吧我知道那祷文
Come on, I'm right here, Just come to the window,Come on, I know this prayer上帝啊宽恕我吧. . .
St. Joseph,dear God. . .
乔
Joe!
妈的
Fuck
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
医生!
Medic!
解除警戒叫救护人员
Everybody stand down,Getthe EMTs
一年以后
这不公平我在这的生活糟透了
'Cause it's not fair,my life sucks since Dad moved up here我们都得做出改变
We've all had to make adjustments
不只是你困难
It's just as hard on your father
这都是胡扯他喜欢这里他觉得布里斯托卡米诺挺好
Oh,bullshit,Mom,he loves it here,he thinks Bristo Camino's nice我们能回车里再谈吗?
Can we talk about this in the car?
不行妈妈你为什么不让他回到洛杉矶?
No,Mom,Why can'tyou tell himto come backto LA?
他工作在这里阿曼达
His job is here,Amanda
他的家在这里等我们到了这儿也是我们家
His home is here,andwhenwevisit, it's our home too
那不是我家永远也不会是我家
It's not my home and it'll never be my home!
妈妈你不明白吗?我恨待在这里
Mom,don'tyou get it?I fucking hate it here!
-别说脏话小点声-那我怎么办?
-Don't swear,and keep yourvoice down -What about me?可以用洗手间了
Bathroom's free
你们何不干脆离婚?
Why don'tyou guys just get divorced?
瑞兹我们走
Freezie,come on
没关系我还没有收好它们呢?
It's OK, I'm not finished with it yet
对不起吵到你了
Sorry for all the shouting
这个嘛她总得让我听到她想说什么是不是
Well. . .She had to get me to hear her somehow,didn't she?这非常非常难你知道吗?
This is getting really,really hard,you know?
我只是想要你和我谈谈
I justwish you would talk to me,
我怎么没和你谈了我现在就在和你谈
How am I not talking to you?I'm talking to you right now,要是你能告诉我你在想什么就好了
It would be nice to know whatyou're thinking
我在想我上班要迟到半个小时了
I'm thinking that I'm a half-hour late for work
那么至少再向你女儿解释一遍你为什么要接受这份工作
Well,at least explain again to your daughter why you took this job下个周末再见
See you nextweekend
我不知道什么让你更烦
Look, I don'tknow whatpissesyou off more
我还是我的土豆拌开斯罗(某种食品)
Me or my Tater-Tot casserole
阿曼达
Amanda
阿曼达
Amanda
阿曼. . .
Aman. . .
这是你的?
Thisyours?
丹尼斯
Dennis
风平浪静吗?
Smooth
-看起来你要被罚200美元了-闭嘴
-Hey,that's, like,a$200 ticket -Shut up
-你有200美元吗? -闭嘴凯文
-You got$200?Huh? -Shut up,Kevin
绿灯了
Green light
你只有四美元就没法给他七美元那就必须借款
If you havefour dollars,you can'tgive him seven,so you have to borrow没错但是如果你想研究借款
Yeah,but. . .so you're. . .If you're studying borrowing
你就得知道你借了多少you have to know exactly how muchyou're borrowing
-我今晚能去购物娱乐中心吗? -购物娱乐中心?
-Can I go hang atthe Plaza tonight? -The Plaza?
对跟几个朋友可能去看个电影
Yeah, just friends, It might be a movie
我们能去金先生快餐店吗?
Can we have Mr.Kim's tonight?
-你能等等再说吗? -金先生在我的快速拨号♥列表上面
-Canyou wait? -Oh,Mr.Kimwe have on speed dial
-我饿了-我在说话呢
-I'm hungry-I'm talking
你好请帮我订份餐外卖♥♥
I'm ordering,Hello,yes, I wanted to put in an order,please,to pick up-作业做的怎么样了? -做完了
-What about homework? -Done
哈都快让我相信了
Ha, I almost believe that
在我们想要订.. .
Yeah,We'd like to order. . .
呃我们订什么?
Well,whatwould we like to order?
凯文你去买♥♥超大号♥的
Kev,do the Dew, in super size
凭什么总是我去买♥♥?
Hey,why do I always gotta go?
要是我去买♥♥你就惨了快滚下车去买♥♥If I'm buying,you're flying,Get out of the truck
-听你哥哥的吧-那给我点钱啊
-You should listen to your brother -Give me some money then
在手套箱里
It's in the box
这是干什么的?丹尼斯?
What's that for?Dennis?
看那车看那车玛尔斯
Check the car,Check the car,Mars
啊我认识她
Hey, I know her
我是说我不认识她但是我见过她
I mean. . .I don'tknow her, I've seen her around
-你知道她住哪吗? -不知道
-You know where she lives? -No
(来口♥交♥)
(去你♥妈♥的♥)
你觉得这很好笑吗?
Oh,you think it's funny?
有钱的婊♥子♥坐着她老爹的名车
Rich bitch driving in her daddy's Escalade
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuckyou
加利福尼亚州凡图拉郡布里斯托卡密诺警♥察♥局
-你好啊路易丝-下午好警长
-Hello,Louise -Afternoon,Chief
谁在外面值勤?
Who's in the field?
路易兹和科瓦克在机动值勤
Ruiz and Kovaks are working a TC over on Monte Verde
两组人一起小车祸希望她到了18岁
Two units,one fender bender,hope she's 18
-下午好警长-你好啊比尔
-Afternoon,Chief -Bill
迈克很有活力嘛
Mikey,Very dynamic wheels
-星期一很随便啊? -嗯呃警长我.. .
-Casual Monday? -Well,Chief, I. . .
你穿着运动鞋上班
How do you expectto be taken seriously as a cop
还想做个一丝不苟秉公办事的好警♥察♥?if you're gonna wear sneakers to work,kid?
-对不起警长我不会再犯的-星期天你就是这么说的
-I'm sorry,Chief, it won't happen again-That's whatyou said on Casual Sunday那就算加时赛行吗?
It was the play-offs
大家觉得我们管今天叫"无罪星期一"如何?
What do you say we rename today Low-crime Monday?
-接下来是什么? -"无罪星期二"
-Followed bywhat? -Low-crime Tuesday
没错
That's right
"无罪星期二"
Low-crime Tuesday
15份文件准备加密
(文件加密中. . .)嗯我觉得布兰德看起来很不错
Yes, I would say Brenda's lookingvery good
好的几分钟就好
Fine,Couple of minutes
爸爸
Daddy?
你能等我一下吗?我儿子刚刚进来了
Uh,canyou give mejusta second?My sonjustwalked in
我耳边的是什么?
hosthatch在做美国独立日促销,可能你会说这操作是不是晚了一个月?对,为了准备资源等,他们拖延到现在才有空,这次是针对自己全球14个数据中心的VPS。提前示警:各个数据中心的网络没有一个是针对中国直连的,都会绕道而且ping值比较高,想买的考虑清楚再说!官方网站:https://hosthatch.com所有VPS都基于KVM虚拟,支持PayPal在内的多种付款方式!芝加哥(大硬盘)VPS5...
之前几个月由于CHIA挖矿导致全球固态硬盘的价格疯涨,如今硬盘挖矿基本上已死,硬盘的价格基本上恢复到常规价位,所以,pacificrack决定对全系Cloud server进行价格调整,降幅较大,“如果您是老用户,请通过续费管理或升级套餐,获取同步到最新的定价”。官方网站:https://pacificrack.com支持PayPal、支付宝等方式付款VPS特征:基于KVM虚拟,纯SSD raid...
由于行业需求和自媒体的倾向问题,对于我们个人站长建站的方向还是有一些需要改变的。传统的个人网站建站内容方向可能会因为自媒体的分流导致个人网站很多行业不再成为流量的主导。于是我们很多个人网站都在想办法进行重新更换行业,包括前几天也有和网友在考虑是不是换个其他行业做做。这不有重新注册域名重新更换。鉴于快速上手的考虑还是采用香港服务器,这不腾讯云和阿里云早已不是新账户,考虑到新注册UCLOUD账户还算比...