的是Give ´em Hell, Malone《侦探马龙(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本

侦探小说排行榜  时间:2021-01-19  阅读:()

挨枪子总是很痛苦

Getting shot's never easy.

子弹打得很疼相当疼

Bullets tend to hurt,a lot.

如果一枪直穿身体也就罢了

If they go straight through,fine.

那还可以处理很麻烦

Thatyou can deal. It's messy,

但很快一切就结束了and it's over soon.

有时候自己可以搞定

Sometimes they take care of themselves.

有时候需要别人帮一把

Sometimes they need a hand.

但如果子弹擦过骨头打到胸腔内

But if they glance off a bone,get up in the ribcage,

它们会在你身体内部弹来弹去

They tend to bounce aroundyour insides

就像西洋双陆棋杯子里的骰子

Like dice in a backgammon cup.

挨刀砍并不比枪击舒服

Getting knifed isn't any better.

就算是被专业的刀客砍到

Even if you're dealingwith a pro.

切断了颈部动脉

Someone who severs a carotid artery.

一刀穿心

Punches one through the heart.

三分钟内死亡算你走运

You'lI be lucky if the lights go out inside three minutes.有趣的是

Funny thing is,

有时候这些小混混替我摆平一切

Sometimes these punks take care of my business for me.自己甚至都不知情

Without even knowing it.

我叫马龙

My name's Malone.

做我这行的必须在挨打之前先动刀

In my line of workyou have to knife before you're punched 挨刀之前先开枪

And shoot before you're knifed,

因为有一条永远适用的黄金法则

Because there's one golden rule that can never be broken.一旦死去永不可能复活

Once you're dead,you stay that way.

该死

O h,fu c k!

好吧好吧你赢了

Okay,okay,okay!You win!

好吗

AlI right?!

那是我的枪好了吗

Hey, look.There's my gun,alI right?!

归你了我现在出来别开枪

You can have it. I'm comingoutnow,so don'tshoot!别开枪

So,don'tshoot!

那就是我的枪你可以拿着

Look,there's my gun.So,you can take it.

我很冷静哥们好吗

I'm cool,man.AlI right?

我投降了

I'mcool.

投降了吗

Cool,huh?

归我了去死吧

Mine.Seeyou in hell.

该死

Shit!

我拿到箱子了我拿到箱子了

I got the case! I got the case!

该死

Fuck!

有些人比其他人命硬

Some men are harder to kilI than others.

幸运的是我是这类人之一

Fortunately, I'm one of the hard ones.

我♥操♥该死

Fuck me.Shit.

滚开酒鬼

Hey!Walk away,wino!

混♥蛋♥酒鬼

Fucking drunk!

走开

Walk it off!

粉色车该死的粉红车

Pink?Goddamn,pink.

操马龙

God,Malone!

别担心孩子我会把你的钥匙拿回来

Don'tworry,kid. I'lI getyour keys back.

谢谢

Thank you.

钥匙给你孩子

Here's your keys,kid.

小点声影响到其他客人了

Try to keep the screaming down. It upsets the other guests.听着我知道有上百万的女性观众

Listen, I know there are millions of women outthere 正在看我们的节目

Watching right now.

她们受到那个人的邀请没有胆量拒绝

They get asked out by that guy,they're afraid to say no.她们被吓坏了

But they're just all so terrified

要和一个怪胎约会两个小时

They're gonna get stuck on a two-hour long date

叫她们真是不知如何是好with somebody that's just really creepy.

但什么样的礼节

What is proper etiquette for,you know,

是如今甩掉某人合适的礼节呢

Giving someone a brush off these days?

正确的理解应当是

Wow.Well,the proper etiquette is. . .

妈妈

Mom?

喊什么我就在这儿啊

Why,why are you yelling?I'm right here.

Hey,ma.

马龙

Malone!

别那么用力妈

Ow,ow,ow!Not so hard,ma.

你应当上周来看我

Youwere supposedto come by lastweek.

伊斯特的孙女那时在这

Esther's granddaughter was here.

她看起来丰满枀了马龙

She looks fertile,Malone.

你简直可以当媒婆了

Wow.You got a hell of a way of selling a gal.

也许你该开始写写征婚信息了

Maybe you should startwriting personaIs.

也许我会的那样也不一定能把你推销出去

Maybe I will.Notthat I could selI you.

你看起来不怎么样

Youlooklikehell.

你做了什么又打架了

What did you do?Get in another fight?

有人还手才叫打架

Ugh.Fight's when the other guy has a chance.

自仍你六岁开始

Oh,ever sinceyouwere 6,

就和别的男孩子打架you were fighting with the other boys.

在操场上打架在自行车架上打架

Fights at the playground.Fights at the bike racks.

-那都是小打小闹-不准喝

-Ah,to do no harm. -oh,no,no,no.

-放松妈妈-第一步是什么

-Easy.Whoa,mom. -What's step one?What's step--?

系鞋带

Buckleyour shoe.

妈别闹了我需要这个

Hey,ma.Come on. I deserve it.

就该让你吃上一拳

You deserve a smack across the face.That's whatyou deserve.跟着我说我承认我对酒抵抗力很弱

Now,say itwith me. I admit I'm powerless over alcohol.我承认我对酒抵抗力很弱

I admit I'm powerless over alcohol.

我的生活变得不可收拾

And my life has become unmanageable.

知道你的生活有多么混乱了吧

See how unmanageable your life has become?

失去之后你才知道珍惜马龙

You don't know whatyou've got'tiI it's gone,Malone.如果你不是那么死脑筋

If youweren't so hardheaded,

现在你就该明白这个道理

You'd know that by now.

重复一遍妈

Say it again,ma.

你就是死脑筋这是家族诅咒

You're hardheaded. It's a family curse.

不之前的那一句

Oh,no.Before that.

失去之后你才知道珍惜

You don't know whatyou've got'ti it's gone?

现在我知道了

Right now, l've got it.

为什么那些人总是打来打去

What the hell were those guys killing themselves over?别嘟囔马龙很没教养

Don't mumble,Malone. It makes you sound uneducated.为什么要跳窗户

Whatthe hell would you throw yourseIf out a window for?你跳窗户了

You threw yourseIf out a window?

不是妈是个胡须男

No,ma.A guy with a mustache.

千万别留胡子

Oh,please don't grow a mustache!

你♥爸♥留胡子

Your father did,

像一只老鼠蜷着死在他鼻孔下面一样

And itlooked like a rat curled up and died under his nostriIs.那些不如你强的人都能够

You know,weaker men than you have

不借助酒精应对灾难

Dealt with tragedy without the booze.

我究竟这辈子还需要帮你

How many bullets do I have to pull out of you

拿出多少子弹

Before you live again?

你可以戒酒的你只需要个依靠

You know,you can quitthe booze.Youjustneed support.有个能够支撑你的人使你重新站起来

Someoneto prop you up and help keepyou onyour feet.马龙

Malone?

我该知足了

Well, I guess I should be grateful.

如果不是这些可爱的枪伤

If itwasn't for these lovely shoot-outs,

我都没法见你

I wouldn't seeyou atall.

明天是她生日给她买♥♥点像样的东西It's her birthday tomorrow.Buy her something nice.先生请出示身份证

Sir, I'mgonna needto see some I.D.

下次换了新人

Next time there's a new guy,

跟他说让那个大个黑人通行

Tell him let the big,bad,black motherfucker go.

这城市有个污点

There's ablot onthis city.

像是上帝来过掀开他的长袍

It's as if God came along,hiked up his robe,

蹲在市中心顶上了个厕所

And took a big holy shit right on top of downtown.或者一切都是你干的博尔德

Or,maybe itwas you,Boulder.

你这么个大个头你知道

You're nearly as big as,you know--

头儿不是我

Ah, it wasn't me,boss.

重点是

Well,the point is. . .

这座城市已经失去了结极感

. . .The city has lost its sense of structure,

没有组织结极没有秩序难以称王

And without structure,without order, it's hard to be king.

我听说史坦克的那群混混损兵折将回来

I heard Stache's little pick up turned into a blood bath.有些不受欢迎的人故意捣乱

We had some uninvited party-goers,

他把手提箱弄丢了

And he didn't get the case.

不是

No.

那是谁

Who did?

马龙

Malone.

马龙就他一个人?

Malone?Just one guy?

那就抓住他博尔德弄死他

Well,go get him,Boulder.Go crush him.

没那么容易头儿马龙是个硬汉非常硬

Well, it's not that easy,boss.Malone's hard.Real hard.传说是自仍有人毁了他的家庭

Word is he turned from private dick to gun-for-hire

他就仍一个窝囊废转为一名职业打手

After what they did to his family.

他们杀了他的老婆

They killed his wife. . .

儿子兄弟

. . .His son,his brother. . .

他兄弟的家人

. . .His brother's family. . .

想方设法将他的基因赶尽杀绝

. . .Tried to stamp his gene pool into extinction.

他们说他找到了凶手

They say he found out the man who killed out his family,挖出了他的心脏吃了ripped out his heart,and he ate it.

就我而言我迫不及待想杀了他

Personally, I can'twait to hurt him.

博尔德你知不知道马龙拿到那个箱子之后

Boulder,do you have any idea what Malone's probably done,他会做什么

Now that he has that case?

打开

Opened it.

当然他会打开它

Goddamn right he's opened it.

他现在肯定知道里面装的是什么

And now that he's seen what's inside,

我想让火柴棍也加入

I want Matchstick in on this.

你有什么问题吗

You got a problem with that?

头儿那家伙是个虐待狂

Boss,the guy's a sadist.

略微的虐待可能有用

Little sadism might come in handy.

说到虐待让毛勒也加入

Speaking of sadism,call in The Mauler,as well.

毛勒您见过她把刀藏在哪儿吗

The Mauler?Have you seen where she keeps her knives?博尔德你是个杀手

Boulder,you're a killer.

你是我知道的最血腥的杀手了

You're the bloodiest son-of-a-bitch I know,

我给你的报酬也够好了不是吗

And I pay you very well too,don't l?

是的先生

Yes,sir.

但这都不是你做这行的原因是吗

But that's not why you do what you do, is it?

我妻子会平安无事的我相信

My wife's gonna pull out of it. I'm sure.

只要你还继续为我卖♥♥命

Then as long as you keep working for me,

你老婆的药费单就包在我身上

I'lI keep floatingher medicaI bills.

刚入行的时候我就学了些东西

I learned something early on in my career,

也仍不曾忘记

And l've never forgotten.

男人为了报酬会努力工作

MenwilI workvery hard for good money.

但他们毫无疑问地会为爱丧命

But they will absolutely kill themselves for love.

我会找到毛勒的

I'lI find The Mauler.

放风出去

And put Malone's face on a baseball card.

让城里的混混们知道

Wake up every thug in this entire city.

我出五百万美元高价

I want everyone to know I'm paying big money.

追缉马龙

Five million dollars.

但最重要的给我把那个箱子拿回来

But,most importantly,get me that case.

是的先生

Yes,sir.

还有博尔德他真的把心脏挖出来吃了?

And,Boulder. . .Ripped out a man's heart and ate it?仍医学角度上来说打人胸口

The physics of punching through a man's sternum alone 把心脏打出来是不可能的

Make that an impossibility.

下次别说这么玄

Next time,spare me the hyperbole.

是的先生

Yes,sir.

混♥蛋♥你仍来不敲门吗

Son of abitch!Don'tyou ever knock?

这是什么

What's this?

只是我还是我们花了十万

Was itjust me,or were we paid a hundred grand 复原箱子里的东西而不只是这个箱子

To recoverwhatwas inside the case,notjust the case?这是个陷阱墨菲他们知道我回来了

Itwas a set-up,Murph.They knew I was coming.不可能我都查过了

No way.No way.Notpossible. I checked italI out.我查过了是合法的神不知鬼不觉的

I did my homework. Itwas legit. Itwas quiet.

只有你和客户两人知道

Justyou and the client.

我得知道是谁雇佣了我墨菲

ReliableSite:美国服务器租用,洛杉矶/纽约/迈阿密等机房;E3-1240V6/64GB/1TSSD,$95/月

reliablesite怎么样?reliablesite是一家于2006年成立的老牌美国主机商,主要提供独服,数据中心有迈阿密、纽约、洛杉矶等,均免费提供20Gbps DDoS防护,150TB月流量,1Gbps带宽。月付19美金可升级为10Gbps带宽。洛杉矶/纽约/迈阿密等机房,E3-1240V6/64GB内存/1TB SSD硬盘/DDOS/150TB流量/1Gbps带宽/DDOS,$95/月,...

Sharktech:鲨鱼机房1Gbps无限流量美国服务器;丹佛$49/月起,洛杉矶$59/月起

sharktech怎么样?sharktech鲨鱼机房(Sharktech)我们也叫它SK机房,是一家成立于2003年的老牌国外主机商,提供的产品包括独立服务器租用、VPS主机等,自营机房在美国洛杉矶、丹佛、芝加哥和荷兰阿姆斯特丹等,主打高防产品,独立服务器免费提供60Gbps/48Mpps攻击防御。机房提供1-10Gbps带宽不限流量服务器,最低丹佛/荷兰机房每月49美元起,洛杉矶机房最低59美元...

CloudCone(12.95美元/月CN2 GT线路,KVM架构1 Gbps带宽

整理一下CloudCone商家之前推送的闪购VPS云服务器产品,数量有限,活动推出可能很快机器就售罄了,有需要美国便宜VPS云服务器的朋友可以关注一下。CloudCone怎么样?CloudCone服务器好不好?CloudCone值不值得购买?CloudCone是一家成立于2017年的美国服务器提供商,国外实力大厂,自己开发的主机系统面板,CloudCone主要销售美国洛杉矶云服务器产品,优势特点是...

侦探小说排行榜为你推荐
软银收购arm如果华为麒麟得不到ARMv9构架升级,性能势必会落后别人,该怎么办?盗版win8.1升级win10电脑预装正版win8,后来装成盗版win8.1了,请问还能不能升级win10呀304和316不锈钢哪个好304不锈钢和316不锈钢哪个好天玑1000plus和骁龙865哪个好哪种5G手机是联发科天玑1000芯片?视频制作软件哪个好哪款视频编辑软件比较好用?集成显卡和独立显卡哪个好集成显卡和独立显卡是什么区别呢哪个好?电脑杀毒软件哪个好电脑用什么杀毒软件好?免费阅读小说app哪个好什么小说软件好用又免费少儿英语哪个好少儿英语教材哪个好?电陶炉和电磁炉哪个好电磁炉和电陶炉买哪个?
过期域名查询 互联网域名管理办法 云网数据 服务器评测 pw域名 ubuntu更新源 圣诞促销 softbank邮箱 佛山高防服务器 免费测手机号 东莞服务器 cloudlink 免费asp空间 西安主机 申请免费空间 免费蓝钻 睿云 北京主机托管 阿里云邮箱怎么注册 闪讯网 更多