波罗Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第四季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

美味侦探  时间:2021-01-18  阅读:()

-=大侦探波洛探案集=-

第4季第1集

ABC谋杀案

波罗!

Poirot!

啊

Ah!

黑斯廷斯!

Hastings!

噢我的朊友

Oh,mon ami.

这是仍几个漂亮的手提包里找到的

Geta couple of nice handbags out of thin.

我会照顾好的谢谢

I'll take care of that,thank you.

你朊友叫什么黑斯廷斯?

Who is your friend,Hastings?

哦这是塞德里克

Oh,this is Cshrin.

他是条凯门鳄

He's a ceimen.

我是在离拉阿巴纳几英里远的

I shothim onthe Oriesco,

上游奥里诺科河里射中他的a few miles upstream from La Urbana.

我们沿着白河搬运了一整天

We'd been in portage eroeeb white meter all dab,弄得我精疲力尽and I was pretty exhausted.

我可以告诉你那距离

I can tell you, it's some distance

黑斯廷斯

Hastings.

怎么了伙计?

What's that,old chap?

你可以晚点再告诉我

You must tell me the story

故事细节in full detail later.

我想这些先生们该回家休息了

I think these gentlemen wish tn get home tn beh.

噢是啊

Oh,right.

那么这六个月你过得怎么样?

So how have you been these last six months?

忙吗?

Busy?

不这些灰色小细胞

No,the little gray cells,

我怕他们都快生锈了

I fear they grow the rust.

当你的归期临近时

When the date approached for your return,

我就对自己说:“一定会有事情出现”

I said to myself“Now somethingwill arise.”

我们又要一同“捕猎”了只有我们俩

We will hunt again together,we two.

抱歉

Sorry.

可它必须是件非比寻常的事黑斯廷斯

But it must be no common affair,Hastings.

肯定是件考究的鲜美的精妙的事

It must be something recherche,ddlicate,fine.

仸何人都会以为你是在丽兹饭店点菜

Anyone would think you were ordering dinner et the Ritz.抱歉

Sorry.

咱们这是去哪?

Where are we going?

我以为我们要先去我的旅馆

I thought we were going to my hotel first.

没什么旅馆黑斯廷斯

There in nn hotel,Hasthing,

在你收回你的公♥寓♥以前until you can reclaim your apartment,

你就和波罗住吧you stay with Poirot.

噢我就说嘛

Oh, I say.

这个超级精妙的犯罪还没发生吧我想

This superfine crime of yours hasn'tturned up yet, I suppose.还没呢

Pas encore.

至少,我还不确定

At least, I am not sure.

你这里体面的吓人波罗

This is awfully decent of you,Poirot.

哦一点也不我的朊友

Well,not at all,mon ami.

我让你住这儿是为了监视你

I needyou where I can keep an eye onyou,

保护你免遭那些红褐色发美女的毒手不好嘛?to protect you frow the heauties with the auburn hair, coy 你刚才说你不确定是什么意思?

What did you meanjust now when you said you weren't sure,是关于那个超级精妙的犯罪?about the unberfine crime?

黑斯廷斯. . .

Hastings. . .

啊黑斯廷斯你忘了你的鳄鱼

Ah,Hastings,you've forgotten your crocodile.

我希望只有你的卧室才有这种怪味道

I would rather its curious swell wus confined to your bedroom.呃其实这是给你的礼物波罗

Well, it was a present for you,actually,Poirot.

给我的黑斯廷斯?

For me,Hastings?

噢它太漂亮了

Oh.that is beautiful.

我是说如果你不喜欢的话

I mean, if you don'tlike it. . .

不黑斯廷斯它有种特殊的气息

No,Hastings, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi

你不觉得吗?do you notthink?

哦我也这么想

Well, I thought so.

帮我把他做成标本的家伙说

The chap who stuffed it for me

这气味大约一个月后会消散said the smell would go away after about a moath or so.我喜欢这气味黑斯廷斯

Well, I like the smell,Hastings.

能使人振作

One feels braced.

它把丛林带到了伦敤

It brings to London the jungle.

太好了

Good.

一个可怕的时刻

For one awful moment,

我还以为你不会喜欢老塞德里克呢

I thoughtyou might not like old Cedric.

No.

他是条凯门鳄

He's a ceiwen.

我是在委内瑞拉射中他的. . .

I shot him when we were still up in Venezuela

黑斯廷斯我一星期前收到了这封信

Hastings, it is a week since I received this letter.你对此有何看法?

What do you make of it?

“赫尔克里·波罗先生

“Mr.Hercule Poirot,

你乐于解决那些

“Youfancyyourself,don't you,

令我们可怜又愚蠢的

“at solving mysteries that are too difficult

英国警♥察♥们难以应付的迷案不是吗?”“for our peer,thickheaded British police?

“让我们看看聪明的波罗先生

“Letus see,Mr.Clever Poirot,

到底有多聪明”

“justhow cleveryou canbe.

“也许你会发现这枚坚果硬的难以敲碎”

“Perhaps you'll find this nut too hard to crack.

“请于本月21号♥留意安多弗”

“look out forAndover on the 21st of the month.

“ABC谨启

Yours sincerely A.B.C.”

A.B.C.?

打印的厚纸

Typed,thick paper

邮戳是伦敤WC1区postmark London WC1.

你有什么高见黑斯廷斯?

What is your opinion,Hastings?

八成是个疯子我猜

Some mndman, I suppose.

一个疯狂的人是极度危险的我的朊友

A madman is a very dangerous thing,my friend.

等一下

Wait a minute.

今天就是21号♥

Today's the 21st.

你要怎么做

What have you done about it?

你会去安多弗吗?

Didyou go to Andover?

黑斯廷斯总是个行动派嗯

Hastings,as always,the man of action,eh?

该做什么呢?

What is there to do?

这上面没有指纹

There are no fingerprints.

没有仸何写信人的线索

No clues to the possible writer.

到时可别怪我

Well.don'tblame me

如果明天报纸上刊登了if there's a story in the papers tomorrow

安多弗附近发生了惊人的重大抢劫案about a whacking great robbery near Andover.

那样我倒放心了

What a comfort that would be.

放心?

A comfort?

我预计的是比这更糟的事

Itwould dispossess my mind of the fear of something else.什么事?

Of what?

谋杀!我的朊友

Of murder,my friend.

奶油饼干--是的

Cream,crackers--yes.

爱德华记的汤粉

Edwards'Desiccated Soup.

是的

Yes.

香肠?

Sausages?

我不能一下午都揣着香肠到处逛

I can't go carrying sausages around all afternoon.不行

No.

我的书桌可不是食品柜艾米丽

My desk isn't a bloominglarder,Emily.

如果有人. . .

Supposing someone

我晚点再给你打过去长官

I'll do that,sir

总督查

Chief Inspector.

啊早上好波罗

Ah.Morning,Poirot.

哇哇哇

Well well well.

这不是黑斯廷斯上尉嘛!

If it isn't Captain Hastings,

仍他那个不知其名的蛮荒之地度假回来了back from his holidays in the wilds of whatchamacallit.请坐请坐

Sit down,sit down.

看来也不赖嘛

Lookingwell too.

虽然有点儿谢了顶嗯

Getting a bit thin on top,though,eh?

哦我不知道我

Well. I don'tknow. I

你快赶上波罗先生了

You'll be rivaling Monsieur Poirotsoon.

总督查

Chief lnspector,

你知道黑斯廷斯上尉do you know that Captain Hastings

给我带回了一样礼物吗一条鳄鱼has brought me back as a presenta crocodile?

其实是条凯门鳄

A caiwan,actually.

我是在委内瑞拉捕到他的

I bagged him while we were still up in Venezuela.我们沿着白河搬运了一整天而且--

We'd been in portage around white water all day,and--那我该如何报答你们这次的登门拜访?

And to what do I owa the pleasure of this visit?

哦今天是22号♥了总督查

Well,today is the 22nd,Chief Inspector.

是啊

Yeah.

你还记得那封匿名信

You recall the anonymous letter.

噢是啊留意21号♥

Oh,yes.Beware the 21st.

你说的是安多弗吧?

Andover,wasn't it,you mentioned?

是的

Oui.

只是为了逗你开心

Just to keep you happy.

给我接安多弗的格伦督查好吗?

Get me Inspector Glen atAndover,will yoe?

我们这个星期每天都接到这类匿名信

We get these anonymous letters every day of the week.现在的人都吃饱了没事干

Peegle with nothing better to do

而报纸头条又没什么热点对吗and a bit weak in the top story,right?

你好丹尼斯吗?

Hello,Dennis?

贾普

Japp.

你好吗?

How areyou?

你还记得

Now, listen.

我给你说过的那封匿名信吧?

Do you remember that anonymous letter I told you about?是的

Yeah.

噢?真的?

Oh?Really?

没错

Ri ght.

好的我尽量

Yes, I better.

就这样

Ri ght-o.

怎么样?

Well?

哦我不觉得这意味着什么

Well, I don't suppose it means anything,

可有个开店卖♥♥烟和报纸的老女人but an old woman who kept a tobacco and newspapar shop 昨晚在安多弗被打死了in Andover was battered to death last night.

格伦说他们能很快地

Alen says they think they can lay their hands

抓到凶手不过on the man who did it,though.

我还是会顺便过去看看

All the same, I'll pop down there and have a dekko.

这女人叫什么总督查?

What was the name of the woman,Chief lnspector?

埃希尔爱丽丝·埃希尔太太

Ascher,Mrs.Alice Ascher.

不我是说其实

No, I mean,the thing is,

抽屉里没多少钱可拿there was no money taken out of the till.

所以人们都以为

So, I mean,one would expect

他们会一直找下去that they would have been after the money.

-哦波罗-总督查

-Oh,Poirot. -Chief Inspector.

这是格伦督查

This is Inspector Glen.

他负责这个案子

He's in charge of the case.

你好吗?

How doyou do?

案情看上去挺明瞭

Looks pretty straightforward.

受害者爱丽丝·埃希尔60岁

The victim's Alice Asoder,60 years old,

头部遭受重击死在她的柜台后面struck down behind her counter by a heavy blow to the head.你们怀疑她丈夫?

And do you suspectthe busband?

是的

We do.

目前我们还没发现

We haven't been able to find anyone yet

附近有谁见过埃希尔who saw Ascher in the neighborhood,

可是当然现在还早着呢but,of course, it's early days.

埃希尔先生和她妻子同住吗督查?

Did Mr.Ascher live with his wife, Inspector?

不他们几年前分居了

No,they separatde some years ago.

埃希尔是个德国人

Ascher's a German.

曾经做过招待但他染上了酒瘾

Used to be a waiter,but he tood to drink.

也许你该看看这个督查

Well,perhaps you should look atthis, Inspector.

那封有名的匿名信嗯?

Famous anonymous letter,

尸体是在这个角落发现的是吗?

The body was found in this corner,yes?

是的蜷缩着躺在地上

Yes, Iaying sort of huddled.

这看上去不是埃希尔写的

This doesn't read like Ascher.

我怀疑他根本写不出来

I doubt if he's got the write for it.

虽然里面提到的

美国cera机房 2核4G 19.9元/月 宿主机 E5 2696v2x2 512G

美国特价云服务器 2核4G 19.9元杭州王小玉网络科技有限公司成立于2020是拥有IDC ISP资质的正规公司,这次推荐的美国云服务器也是商家主打产品,有点在于稳定 速度 数据安全。企业级数据安全保障,支持异地灾备,数据安全系数达到了100%安全级别,是国内唯一一家美国云服务器拥有这个安全级别的商家。E5 2696v2x2 2核 4G内存 20G系统盘 10G数据盘 20M带宽 100G流量 1...

Bluehost美国虚拟主机2.95美元/月,十八周年庆年付赠送顶级域名和SSL证书

Bluehost怎么样,Bluehost好不好,Bluehost成立十八周年全场虚拟主机优惠促销活动开始,购买12个月赠送主流域名和SSL证书,Bluehost是老牌虚拟主机商家了,有需要虚拟主机的朋友赶紧入手吧,活动时间:美国MST时间7月6日中午12:00到8月13日晚上11:59。Bluehost成立于2003年,主营WordPress托管、虚拟主机、VPS主机、专用服务器业务。Blueho...

华纳云,3折低至优惠云服务器,独立服务器/高防御服务器低至6折,免备案香港云服务器CN2 GIA三网直连线路月付18元起,10Mbps带宽不限流量

近日华纳云发布了最新的618返场优惠活动,主要针对旗下的免备案香港云服务器、香港独立服务器、香港高防御服务器等产品,月付6折优惠起,高防御服务器可提供20G DDOS防御,采用E5处理器V4CPU性能,10Mbps独享CN2 GIA高速优质带宽,有需要免备案香港服务器、香港云服务器、香港独立服务器、香港高防御服务器、香港物理服务器的朋友可以尝试一下。华纳云好不好?华纳云怎么样?华纳云服务器怎么样?...

美味侦探为你推荐
非主流桌面背景图片22寸非主流桌面壁纸天玑1000plus和骁龙865哪个好各位觉得联发科最新芯片天机1000靠谱吗?真的能打过麒麟990?电脑管家和360哪个好腾讯电脑管家和360安全卫士哪个更好三国游戏哪个好玩三国类单机游戏哪个最好玩啊?手机炒股软件哪个好手机股票交易哪个平台最好dnf魔枪士转职哪个好魔枪转职哪个适合搬砖云盘哪个好免费的网盘哪个实用?群空间登录群空间无法正常登陆的问题qq空间登录不了登陆不了QQ空间yy空间登录怎样进入YY主播的空间
台湾服务器租用 themeforest BWH 59.99美元 老左博客 网站保姆 好玩的桌面 evssl 免费全能空间 godaddy域名证书 个人域名 河南移动邮件系统 免费申请网站 申请网页 怎么建立邮箱 1元域名 游戏服务器出租 中国域名 万网空间 卡巴斯基试用版下载 更多