-妈妈-怎么了
-Mum. -Mm-hm?
你能和我一起玩踢球么
Can you play three and in with me?
当然了亲爱的
Sure,honey.
-我进攻-不你先守门
-Bags. . . -Bags not in goal first!
你个小屁孩来吧
You monkey,come on.
走吧
Let's go.
布雷迪传给霍利兰霍利兰传回给布雷迪Brady to Hoolihan,to Hoolihan back to Brady.传给谢恩朗
It crosses to Shane Long!
妈妈你电♥话♥响了
Mommy,you're phone's ringing.
没事亲爱的
It's okay,honey.
噢
Ooh.
太好了
Yeah!
比分是三比零球迷们疯狂了
It's three-nil and the crowd goes wild!
轮到你了先生
It's your turn in goals,mister.
现在
Now.
我马上就回来宝贝
I'll bebackina second,honey.
好的
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
凯文
Kevin!
不
No!
如果你还想见到你儿子的话
If you everwantto see your son again,
我建议你去和你的傻x前仸谈谈
I suggest you talk to your prick ex
而不是和你的蠢猪朋友说这事儿and notyour pig friends.
你明白吗
You understand?
如果你敢
If you even. . .
你会怎样
You'll what?
凯文
Kevin.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你干什么了
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
放开我
Get off me.
你都干了什么啊
What have you done?
阿曼达
Amanda!
求你让我说句话
Please, let me talk.
说吧
Goon.
说啊
Talk.
五年前被我关进监狱的那帮俄♥国♥佬Those Russian pricks who I put away five years ago,他们上周出狱了they got out last week.
上周
Last week?
那你今天早上才给我打电♥话♥And you ring me this morning?
你个傻x他们把我儿子带走了
You piece of shit,they've taken my son!
是我们的儿子阿曼达
Our son,Amanda.
他也是我儿子
He's my son,too.
你不配做父亲
You're no father.
你也没给过我机会做他的父亲
You never letme be one.
先把事情讲清楚
Just finish your story.
他们想要我欠他们的六十万
They want the 600 grand they say I owe them要不然就杀了我or they're gonna kill me.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
你应该也他们一样蹲监狱
You should've gone to jail just like them
你没去是因为你就像个到处逃窜的老鼠butyou didn'tbecauseyou're a piece of shitrat.他曾是个警♥察♥
Hewasacop.
他的职责就是把他们弄进监狱
It's his job to put them away.
你也是个警♥察♥你该懂的
You're a cop,too,you should understand that.他曾经是警♥察♥
Hewasacop.
他没告诉你为什么现在不是了
Didn't he tell you why he isn't anymore?
他想多和你和凯文呆一会
He wanted to spend more time with you and Kevin所以他辞职了但你却离开了他so he quit,but you lefthim.
你把他排除在你的生活之外
You cut him outta your life.
我知道他是你哥哥你爱他
I know he's your brother andyou love him,
但他是个骗子
but he is a liar.
我提供过证据
I gave evidence.
提供过
G av e?
你贩了毒价值六十万欧元
You sold narcotics,600,000. . .
十四万欧元
14.
山姆
Sam. . .
我把本应该销毁的毒品
I sold drugs thatwere scheduled to be destroyed卖♥♥给了一个俄♥国♥黑帮to an Eastern Bloc gang.
然后我做了一个局抓了他们
Then I set up the operation that caught them,
把毒品拿回来了也把钱留下了seized back the drugs,and kept the money.
唯一的问题是他被抓了个现行
The only problem is he got caught.
那你也没必要把我划在凯文的生活之外啊
You didn't have to cut me outta Kevin's life,though.是我有必要
Yes I did!
我都是为了我们这样我们就能有一个更好的
I did it for us,so we could have a better. . .
够了
Enough!
我受够了
I am sick of it.
我们在这里回忆
What are we doing here dredging up a past
你现在还没认清的过往有什么意义that you're still in denial over?
关键我们怎么做才能把我们儿子救出来
What are we goingto do to get our son back?
你现在什么计划
What's your plan now?
那是谁
Who's that?
这就是我们的计划
That's our plan.
烧壶水好么宝贝
Put on the kettle there, love,will ya?
他来这干嘛
What's he doing here?
如果你想让我走我可以走反正不是我儿子
I'll leave if yawant. It's not my kid
-失踪了-别
-that's gone missing. -No!
我们需要他
We need him.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
当然是来帮我的小妹妹
Helping me little sister of course.
我们会解决的好吗
We'll sort this,okay?
好
Yeah.
所以是什么他妈的计划
So what's this fuckin'plan,then?
嗯其实很简单
Okay, it's very simple really.
你们不能找警♥察♥也没有钱
You can'tgo to the cops and you don'thave the money.所以只有一个选择
So you've only one option.
你们要把它偷出来
You're gonna have to steal it.
我们要偷六十万欧元
We're gonna steal 600,000 Euro?
不
No.
是六百万
We're gonna steal six million.
六百万
Six million?
你他娘疯了吧
Are you outta your fuckin'mind?
我没有
No, I'mnot.
那么现在是一个非常糟糕的情况
Okay,this is a terrible situation.
我们为什么不能从中给自己捞点好处
Why can'twe get something out of it for ourselves?
杰克你说过你会帮我的
Jack,you saidyou'dhelp me.
我也说过你要付出代价
And I said it'd costyou.
兄弟对不住但你不是最可靠的人
I'm sorry,buddy,butyou're not the most reliable,
所以我要直接从源头搞到我的那份钱知道么so I'm takin'my cut from the source,okay?
你要540万干嘛
What do you need 5.4 million for?
你参加过维护和平的仸务吗
You everbeen on a peacekeepingmission?
那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的天天对你一通乱扫Fuckers takin'potshots at ya all day?
你只能像傻x一样接受
Ya have take it like a sap?
我们甚至不被允许回击
We're not even allowed to shootback.
报酬太特娘的少了退休金更别提
Pay is shit and the retirement package is even shitter.那你也用不上540万
You don'tneed 5.4 million,though.
你把我想成什么了怪物么
What do you think I am,a monster?
我只想要一百万
I only want one million.
你想要一百万你也要一百万
Andyou want one million,andyou want one million,你也要你也andyouwant one million,andyou. . .
我不要钱
I don'twant money.
我想让我儿子回来
I want my son back.
我们不是为了这点臭钱干这个的
We're not doingthis for a fucking cut.
为什么
Why not?
我们五个人
There's five of us.
为什么要六百万
Why six million?
因为你要留一百万
Becauseyou're gonnagive a cool one million
给那些俄♥国♥黑帮婊♥子♥们to those Eastern Bloc cunts to make absolutely certain确保他们不会伤害你儿子that don't hurtyour kid and leave you
以及下半辈子都不会再找你麻烦the fuck alone for the rest of your lives.
好
Okay.
行
Okay.
听着很疯狂但不是没有理由的兄弟
Method to me madness,buddy.
但是抢比我们需要的更多的钱
But robbin'more than we need
会让事情变得更危险only makes things more risky.
为啥
How?
反正我们都要抢
We're robbin'the place anyway.
我们被抓了我们进监狱然后你儿子死了
We get caught,we're going to jail and your kid is dead.游戏结束
Game over.
六十万和六百万有什么区别
What's the difference between 600,000 and 6 million?只不过多背出来几个包而已
Just a couple of extra duffle bags,that's all.
风险是一样的
The risk is the same.
那我们不能被抓
So we don't get caught then.
抢什么地方
What place?
亚尔波尼亚银行
The Bank of Albernia.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding.
你的计划是打劫
Your plan is to hold up the bankwhere you work
你做安保工作的银行as a security officer?
你脑子被门挤了还是怎么的
Didyou hityourhead or something?
他们在一里之外就能认出你
They'll recognizeyou a mile away.
我们不是去抢银行
We're not holdin'up the bank itself,
我们就抢银行ceo飞利浦品达尔和他家人just the CEO,Philip Pindar,and his family.
挟持抢劫
A tiger kidnapping.
那是什么
A what?
意思是
It's when. . .
是一种无受害者的犯罪懂么孩子
It's avictimless crime,okay kid?
我们闯进房♥子把他的家人们当成人♥质♥We break into the house, secure the family as hostages,
把男主人绑到银行去拿钱bring Daddy to the bank to get the cash,
再把他带回来和他老婆bring him back,reunite him with Mommy
还有他的宝贝小孩团聚皆大欢喜and the darlin'children,everyone's happy.
钱都是被投保过的甚至银行也不用掏钱
The money's insured so even the bank aren't out of pocket.他家人甚至不用离开客厅
The family don't even have to leave their living room.
他们可以电视剧喝饮料放松我都不在乎
They can Netflix and chill for all I care.
没有人会受伤
No one will get hurt.
最坏的情况就是他们可能会有点心理阴影
Worst case scenario,they'll have a few nightmares.
说实话管他们呢
And frankly,fuck them.
品达尔是个精英混球
Pindar's an elitist prick.
他看不起所有人
He looks down his nose at everyone.
他家人没准也不是什么好东西
His family are probably the same.
你确实意识到是我们的儿子现在是人♥质♥
You do realize that our son was taken hostage,
而你计划通过把另一家人也变成人♥质♥and your plan to get him back
来把他救回来is to take another family hostage?
当你需要艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的时候她在哪呢
Where's Alanis Morissette when you need her,huh?
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特是加拿大的一位摇滚明星
她有部歌♥曲《ironic》翻译过来是讽刺他的意思就是现在的情况很有讽刺意义我知道这听起来不好
I know it sounds bad,
-但这是-一个无受害者犯罪
-but it's. . . -Avictimless crime.
只有一些噩梦
A few bad nightmares.
喝点吗
Drink?
你一有机会就喝是吧
Any chance you get,eh?
这就是我离开你的另一个原因
Another reason why I leftyou.
戒酒个屁
Sober my ass.
所以我们必须要在接下来的48小时内
So the money needs to be handed over
把钱交给他们within the next 48 hours.
杰克在核对最后几个细节
韩国云服务器哪个好?韩国云服务器好用吗?韩国是距离我国很近的一个国家,很多站长用户在考虑国外云服务器时,也会将韩国云服务器列入其中。绝大部分用户都是接触的免备案香港和美国居多,在加上服务器确实不错,所以形成了习惯性依赖。但也有不少用户开始寻找其它的海外免备案云服务器,比如韩国云服务器。下面云服务器网(yuntue.com)就推荐最好用的韩国cn2云服务器,韩国CN2云服务器租用推荐。为什么推荐租用...
全球领先的IDC服务商华纳云“美国服务器”正式发售啦~~~~此次上线的美国服务器包含美国云服务器、美国服务器、美国高防服务器以及美国高防云服务器。针对此次美国服务器新品上线,华纳云也推出了史无前例的超低活动力度。美国云服务器低至3折,1核1G5M低至24元/月,20G DDos防御的美国服务器低至688元/月,年付再送2个月,两年送4个月,三年送6个月,且永久续费同价,更多款高性价比配置供您选择。...
我们在选择虚拟主机和云服务器的时候,是不是经常有看到有的线路是BGP线路,比如前几天有看到服务商有国际BGP线路和国内BGP线路。这个BGP线路和其他服务线路有什么不同呢?所谓的BGP线路机房,就是在不同的运营商之间通过技术手段时间各个网络的兼容速度最佳,但是IP地址还是一个。正常情况下,我们看到的某个服务商提供的IP地址,在电信和联通移动速度是不同的,有的电信速度不错,有的是移动速度好。但是如果...