精灵FairyTale: A True Story《精灵传奇(1997)》完整中英文对照剧本

加速精灵  时间:2021-03-21  阅读:()

Ready,H arry?

哈里准备好了吗

Sir,so glad you were able to make it.

先生真高兴您能赶上

Mr.Houdini will be delighted.

霍迪尼先生会很高兴见到您

He was very much hopingthatyou'd be able to come.

他一直盼望着您能来

Just around here, sir.

就在这先生

40 seconds.

40秒

Who's that?

那是谁

The redskins are defeated and the boys are captured by the pirates.印第安人被打败了男孩们被海盗抓走了

I'll rescue them. I'll rescue them!

我会解救他们我会解救他们

Oh,that's just my medicine.

那只是我的药

Poisoned?

被下毒了

Well,who could've poisoned it?

可谁会这么做呢

Tink. . .dear Tink,are you dying?

廷克亲爱的廷克你要死了吗

Her light is fading,and if it goes out,that means that she is dead.她的光在逐渐消失一旦熄灭就意味着她死了

She says she thinks she could get well again. . .

她说她能复原if children believed in fairies.

只要孩子们相信精灵存在

Do you believe in fairies?

你们相信精灵吗

Yeah!

相信

Say that you do for me!

大声告诉我

Yes!Yes!

相信相信

If you believe in fairies,clap your hands!

如果你们相信精灵就拍拍手

Elsie!

艾尔希

Elsie!

艾尔希

Stand by for. . .

准备. . .

Now. . . Stand by. . .to rescue Wendy!

现在. . .准备营救温迪

You knowyou're notallowed downby the beck.你知道的不准去小溪边

How many times have I told you?

到底要我说多少回

Go wait in your room till your father gets back.

去房♥间等着直到你♥爸♥爸回来Incredible!

不可思议

Incredible! If I hadn't seen itwith my own eyes,

不可思议如果不是我亲眼所见

I wouldn'thave believed it.

我绝不会相信

You believe everything,you see?

你得相信一切皆有可能

Boys. . .

孩子们darling Jean. . .

亲爱的珍a penny for your thoughts.

告诉我你在想什么

Itwas up your sleeve.

它藏在你的袖子里

Up my sleeve?

我的袖子

Ladies,gentlemen,be warned.

女士们先生们请注意

Never try to fool children.

永远不要试图骗小孩

They expect nothing,and therefore see everything.他们什么都不期望因此什么都看得清

Your Highness.Cake?

阁下来点蛋糕吗

And for you.And for you.

给你给你

Wait your turn,Mr.Vendelex.

还没轮到你本德莱斯先生

And for you,your Highness.

给你阁下

I'm sorry, I do apologize for his bad behavior.

真抱歉我为他的鲁莽道歉

I smell the blood of an Englishman.

我闻到了英国人的气息

Be he alive. . .orbe he dead. . .

他是活着还是死了

I'll grind his bones. . .to make my bread.

我会磨碎他的骨头来做面包

Hello.

你好

Hello.

你好

That dress looks pretty.

裙子漂亮极了

Mom sayswe're notallowedto wear colors.

妈妈说我们不能穿鲜艳的衣朋

Mm,this needs a little work,don'tyou think?

这还需要点加工你觉得呢

Maybe your cousin Frances will give you hand.

或许弗朗西斯表妹能帮你

How wouldyou like to come with me to Bradford tomorrow. . .你想明天跟我一起去布拉德福德pick her up from the station?

把她从车站接回来吗

She must be terrified,

她肯定吓坏了traveling all the way from Africa by herself.

孤身一人从非洲千里迢迢过来

Aye,aye,Corp,your girlfriend's here.

科尔普你女朊友来了

All right,keep it down back there.

好了你们别在那瞎说

Sir. . .would you like to help me with my g-game?

先生您能和我一起玩游戏吗

Why not.

为什么不

Onyour holidays,eh?

在度假吗

I'm going to visit my cousin.

我要去拜访表姐

Put your finger in here.

把你的手指放在这

Gotyou.

你输了

My daddy's a soldier likeyou.

我爸爸是个士兵和你一样

He's in France,and his name is Sergeant Major Griffiths.

他在法国他叫格里菲斯军士长

Perhaps you've met him.

或许你见过他

Back down.

我放弃

I freed you.

我饶了你

Thanks.

谢谢

Exceptyou couldn't now.

只不过你现在见不着了

He's missing,you see.

他失踪了

He's goingto bring me back some real French perfume from France.他会给我从法国带来正宗的香水

Look. . .butterfly.

看蝴蝶

Frances!

弗朗西斯

Elsie!

艾尔希

Come on,the pair of you.

来吧你们两个

Let's be getting out of here.

我们离开这

All right,you two.

下来吧你们俩

Show her in,Elsie.

带她进去艾尔希

Comeon.

走吧

Mom,we'reback!

妈妈我们回来了

On the boat from Africa,the captain made me watch out for pirates.从非洲来的船上船长让我小心海盗

They don't have pirates anymore.

可是已经再也没有海盗了

Doso.

并不是

Everybody had to watch outfor them.

每个人都得小心他们

I expect she's right.

我想她是对的

I mean,nowadays,they live on battleships and salute the kaiser.如今他们生活在战舰上并像凯撒致敬

You're a lucky girl,Frances Griffiths.

你可真幸运弗朗西斯·格里菲斯

That's what my daddy says.

我爸爸也是这么说的

Come on.

来吧

Let's get you dry and into bed.

擦干然后上♥床♥睡觉

There are no pirates here to frighten yourself with.

在这可不用害怕海盗

Which room?

哪个房♥间

Top of the stairs.

楼梯尽头

No,Frances.

不弗朗西斯

Whose room isthis?

这是谁的房♥间

Joseph's.Come on.

约瑟夫的走吧

I thought he died.

他不是死了吗

He did.Come on.

是的走吧

What's this?

这是什么

Acrown.

一顶王冠

But it's all made out of keys.

但它都是用钥匙做成的

Joseph gave it to me.

约瑟夫送给我的

It's beautiful.

真漂亮

How did he die?

他怎么死的

Pneumonia.We both had it.

肺炎我们都得了

Thenwhy didn'tyou die?

那你怎么没死

I don'tknow.

我不知道

I'm glad you didn't.

真高兴你没死

Why does he have a room of his own if he's dead?为什么他都死了还能有自己的房♥间Do you think he's goingto come back?

你觉得他会回来吗

No.

不会

Mother didn't want anything to be moved.

妈妈不想动房♥间里的任何东西

So my dadbuiltme this room up here.

所以爸爸给我新建了个房♥间

He mustbe very clever.

他肯定非常聪明

He knows about everything.

他什么都知道

Don'ttouch it!

别摸

What is it?

这是什么

Adoll'shouse.

玩偶之家

Didyour dad make it,too?

这也是你♥爸♥爸做的吗

No.Me andJoseph.

不是我和约瑟夫

Mostly Joseph.

大部分是约瑟夫做的

Well,who lives in it?

谁住在里面

Nobody.

没人住

Where are we going?

我们去哪

Thebeck.

小溪边

The what?

哪儿

You'll see.

你一会就知道了

What is it?

什么意思

It's an old word for a stream.

小溪的旧时叫法

It's so green!

这儿可真绿

Didn't they have green in Africa?非洲没有绿植吗

I don'tthink so.

我不认为

Not like this anyway.

但也不像这儿一样

Look!

A fairy ring!

一个精灵圈

Itcan'tbe.

不可能

They appear overnight.

它们一夜之间就出现了

It's where fairies dance.

这是精灵跳舞的地方

I know.

我知道

What happens if you step inside one?

如果你踩入其中一个会发生什么

They can catchyou and take you away forever.他们会抓住你把你永远带走

Everyone knows that.

每个人都知道

Well,come on then, let's find them.

来吧我们去找他们

Frances,stop.

弗朗西斯停下

What's the matter?

怎么了

There aren't any.

没有精灵

They've gone.

他们离开了

Gone where?

去了哪儿

They went awaywhen Joseph died.

约瑟夫死后他们就走了

But that's their ring,Elsie.They have to be here.但那是精灵圈艾尔希他们肯定在这

Frances.

弗朗西斯

Have you tried cake?

你试过蛋糕吗

Course I've tried cake.

我当然试过了

Don'tyou think I would've thought of that?你觉得我会没想到吗

Anyway,what do you know?

你又知道什么呢

Do they have fairies in Africa?

非洲有精灵吗

I don't know,but they have books

我不知道但他们有书and I've read everything about them.

我从书上学到了关于精灵的一切

I know more about fairies than anyone else alive.我比任何人都更了解精灵

Then let's call them.

召唤他们吧

Do you know the chant?

你知道怎么吟诵

Yes.

是的

Come out from your fairy bower,

从你们的精灵城♥堡♥中出来吧

Come uponthis golden hour,

与我们共享这黄金时刻

Cometo us,we beg you please,

我们衷心请求请来到我们身边

Fairies dancing on the breeze.

精灵们在这微风中起舞

Come out from your fairy bower,

从你们的精灵城♥堡♥中出来吧

Come uponthis golden hour,

与我们共享这黄金时刻

Cometo us,we beg you please

我们衷心请求请来到我们身边

Fairies dancing on the breeze. . .

精灵们在这微风中起舞

Magical, isn't it?

很神奇是吧

Quite magical.

非常神奇

And it's all being carefully worked out by Mr.Wright here.这全由莱特先生精心制♥作♥而成

Built the model yourself,didn't you,Arthur?

你亲手做的模型对吧亚瑟

Yes,sir.

是的先生

Well,go on,explain.

讲解一下

It's the plan for the electrification of Cottingley Mill.

这是柯亭立磨坊的电气化计划

Gentlemen,do you know

先生们你们知道what time we have to stop work in the winter months?在冬季我们有多少时间不能工作

The electrification will transform our profitability overnight.电气化能在一夜之间提高我们的盈利能力

I don't know that it's possible to work a longer day,sir.

618云上Go:腾讯云秒杀云服务器95元/年起,1C2G5M三年仅288元起

进入6月,各大网络平台都开启了618促销,腾讯云目前也正在开展618云上Go活动,上海/北京/广州/成都/香港/新加坡/硅谷等多个地区云服务器及轻量服务器秒杀,最低年付95元起,参与活动的产品还包括短信包、CDN流量包、MySQL数据库、云存储(标准存储)、直播/点播流量包等等,本轮秒杀活动每天5场,一直持续到7月中旬,感兴趣的朋友可以关注本页。活动页面:https://cloud.tencent...

bgpto:独立服务器夏季促销,日本机器6.5折、新加坡7.5折,20M带宽,低至$93/月

bgp.to对日本机房、新加坡机房的独立服务器在搞特价促销,日本独立服务器低至6.5折优惠,新加坡独立服务器低至7.5折优惠,所有优惠都是循环的,终身不涨价。服务器不限制流量,支持升级带宽,免费支持Linux和Windows server中文版(还包括Windows 10). 特色:自动部署,无需人工干预,用户可以在后台自己重装系统、重启、关机等操作!官方网站:https://www.bgp.to...

totyun:香港cn2 vps,5折优惠,$6/月,10Mbps带宽,不限流量,2G内存/2核/20g+50g

totyun,新公司,主要运作香港vps、日本vps业务,接入cn2网络,不限制流量!VPS基于KVM虚拟,采用系统盘和数据盘分离,从4G内存开始支持Windows系统...大家注意下,网络分“Premium China”、“Global”,由于站长尚未测试,所以也还不清楚情况,有喜欢吃螃蟹的尝试过不妨告诉下站长。官方网站:https://totyun.com一次性5折优惠码:X4QTYVNB3P...

加速精灵为你推荐
北京市儿童福利院ym.163.com网易163企业邮箱的foxmail怎样设置?csamy刚刚网女友刚开始用震动棒很舒服身上抽搐时,她说疼不让用了,是真的疼还是太刺激她受不了?泉州商标注册请问泉州商标注册要怎么办理?在哪办理?12306.com如何登录12306tumblr上不去我家里的网络打不开个别网站中国保健养猪网最具权威的养猪信息网站是哪个 啊联系我们代码卸载失败!请联系我们帮助您解决!(错误代码13)--是什么情况discuz下载谁给我发下Discuz-x2.5安装教程
重庆vps租用 网站域名备案 如何申请免费域名 win8升级win10正式版 美国php空间 远程登陆工具 灵动鬼影 gg广告 softbank邮箱 香港新世界中心 drupal安装 web服务器是什么 免费asp空间 空间服务器 supercache 域名和主机 建站技术 机柜尺寸 cpu使用率过高怎么办 e-mail 更多