勋爵Agatha Christie´s Poirot《大侦探波洛(1989)》第十一季第四集完整中英文对照剧本

侦探的侦探  时间:2021-01-20  阅读:()

Lord Boynton!Lord Boynton!

博因顿勋爵!博因顿勋爵!

Hey!

嘿!

Quoi?!

怎么啦?!

Don't. . .Don'tspeak.

别. . .别说话

Why not?

为什么?

You've got sunstroke,you need to stay where you are,be quite still.

你中暑了你得躺着别动

Actually what I need to do is sit, I think,and drink a lot of water.Shukran.我觉得我得坐起来喝点水谢谢

I'm dehydrated.

我脱水了

I've sentfor a doctor.

我已经让人去叫医生了

Already got one.Sarah King,MD.

已经有一个了呀我叫莎拉·金医务部的

You're the fellow who's going to get sunstroke,walking around without a hat.你要是不戴帽子到处走的话很快也会中暑的

I just introduced myself.

我刚刚自我介绍了

Raymond.Ah,mymy mother needs me.

我是雷蒙德额我我妈妈在等我

If youcan't introduce yourself,

要是你不愿意自我介绍perhaps you might introduce me to your mother?

你也许愿意把我介绍给你妈妈?

Unlikely.

不可能

Theau citron,s'il vous pla.Oui,monsieur.

请给我一杯柠檬水好的先生

Chaud,tr chaud. Oui.

你真热情是

Alas,madame, I am desolate.

哎夫人我很没用

You have no newspapers of any description?!

你们什么报纸也没有?!

I am so sorry.

真的很抱歉

You don't know what sorry is!

你都不知道抱歉是什么!

Got you,you double-distilled blighter!

抓到你了你这个十足的坏蛋!

Colonel Carbury,mon vieux.

卡伯利上校老兄

Poirot.

波罗

All these years travelling,

这些年的游历you'd think I'd be used to creepy-crawlies by now.到现在你肯定觉得我习惯了虫子

I did not know that you were the enthusiast for I'antiquit?我不知道你是个古董爱好者

For what?

什么爱好者?

You have come also for the exploration of Lord Boynton?你也是为了博因顿勋爵挖出来的东西来的吗?

Ah,no,no.Passing through.

啊不是不是经过而已

Vraiment?To where do you pass,Colonel?

是吗?你要去哪上校?

Here and there.

到处各地呀

You know,here and then. . .You know.

你知道的呀先到这儿然后. . .你知道的

There?Or thereabouts.

那儿?或者附近

Absolutely.

当然

Can I helpyou?Oh!

需要帮忙吗?噢!

Agnieszka,you are such a fool.

我叫安格尼斯嘉我真是个傻瓜

I am looking for. . .number nine?

我在找.. .九号♥房♥

This is six.

这是六号♥房♥

So sorry,my dear,for my intrusion.

真对不起亲爱的我闯进来了

You are,er,come to follow

你是额因为博因顿勋爵the labours of Lord Boynton?

挖出的东西而来的吗?

Yes,he's my stepfather.

是的他是我继父

Truly,God has smiled uponyou.

真的呀你真幸运

Your stepfather does a great thing, I think.

我觉得你继父做了件了不起的事

A great man.

他是个了不起的人

Oh!

喔!

So I may remain assured of your very best services?我还能得到你的良好服务吗?

Thank you very much,sir.

谢谢先生

Americans.

美国人

Do know how to arrive,hm?

知道怎么来嗯?

Silly little man!

小蠢蛋!

Please! Look here. . .

拜托!听我说

Do you know who I am?Pay fare!

你不认识我吗?付钱!

I amthe son of Lord Boynton.

我是博因顿勋爵的儿子

Son of Lord,you pay,please.

勋爵的儿子也要付钱拜托

Thank you,sir.

谢谢你先生

Bloody shambles!

真是一团乱!

Typical. If you. . .

真典型要是你.. .

Itwas an accident.

那是意外

Jinny. . . It's all right,honey.

吆尼.. .没事了亲爱的

It's all right now.

现在没事了

I was being drowned.

我被人按到水里面

It was a dream,baby, it was just a dream.

这是个梦只是个梦

Itwas a memory!

那是回忆!

I can't go on like this.

我受不了了

Twelve minutes.

十二分钟

You allowed me to oversleep. . .

你让我睡过头了.. .

Mother. . .

妈妈.. .

. . .by twelve minutes! I'm sorry.

.. .十二分钟了!对不起

Fetch my stick.

拿我的拐杖来

Stick!

拐杖!

Ah,excellent.There you are.

啊太好了你们在这

It's Leonard.

我是里奥纳德

Boynton.Your stepson.

博因顿你的继子

How good of youto come,Mr Boynton.

你来了真好呀博因顿先生

Carol,my vitamins.

卡罗尔帮我去拿维他命

Now,Mother?

现在拿吗妈妈?

Clearly.

当然

Jinny,you look like you're suffering from consumption.

吆尼你看起来好像得了肺痨

That's drawing attention to yourself in the most unattractive way.你觉得很这样抢眼但其实很难看

Go to your room andbrightcolor!

回房♥换件亮色的衣服

Raymond. . .Don't sit there,sit here.

雷蒙德.. .不要坐那坐这儿

Nanny. . .Go somewhere else.

奶妈.. .去别的地方

You looktired,dear.

你看起来很累了亲爱的

We need to discuss your attitude.

我们要讨论下你的态度

Sulking is like shyness. It is unacceptable, it is showing off.生闷气就像害羞是不讨人喜欢的是炫耀的

I'm not sulking,Mother.

我没有生闷气妈妈

I merely question the wisdom

我只是在想市场不稳定的时候of travelling when the market is jittery.

来旅行到底对不对

Wall Street knows better than to breathe without consulting me,这个不用问我华尔街也一清二楚wherever I may be at whatever juncture.

我在哪哪儿就是中心

I forgot my book.Fetch my book.Raymond.

我忘带书了去给我拿过来雷蒙德

You think they're a rum crew,

你觉得他们是群怪人wait till you meet the archaeologist husband.

等你见到耂古学家的丈夫再作判断吧

Although he's not actually psychotic, just old-fashioned bonkers.尽管他不是真的神经病只是守旧的疯子

Theodore Gerard.We have met.

我叫西奥多·杰勒德我们见过

Boncedoctor.

脑科医生

I advised on a case in Edinburgh.

爱丁堡一个案例上我有过建议

Used to have a beard?

以前留胡子那个?

Oh.Yes,of course.

噢是的

Thebonce doctor!

脑科医生!

I recognise you,monsieur.

我认得你先生

Of course, it's all a sham.

当然那都是假象

The real object of the exercise. . .

这次出游的真正目的. . .is a reconciliation of his offspring and hers.

是为了让他和她的孩子能和平兯处

Happy families among the tombs.

坟墓里的幸福家庭呀

There is disharmony?

有不和谐存在吗?

Where Lady Boynton is,

有博因顿女士在的地方the Music of the Spheres is like nails down a blackboard.天籁之音都会变成指甲刮黑板的声音

Now,you must excuse me my personal disorder. . .

现在请你原谅我个人的冒昧. . .

Can't help sticking my face down the stupid lion's throat.忍♥不住要去母狮子那讨没趣了

Doyoumindif I joinyou?

不介意我坐这吧?

I can't find these wretched pills.Oh God,Raymond.

我找不到那该死的药丸天啊雷蒙德

She has them.

她刚吃了

What?

什么?

She has them already,they're in her bag.

她吃过啦那些药在她包里

The book she sent me to find,she didn't even bringto Syria.她要我找的那本书甚至都没带到变利亚来

Carol,we know these games.

卡罗尔我们知道她的把戏

One day,Raymond. . . I swear to God. . .

总有一天雷蒙德. . .我发誓. . .

I know.

我知道

I will take a hammer and I swear. . .

我会拿把铁锤我发誓. . .

Maybe we should talk about that.

也许我们可以谈谈这个

Don't jokewith me,Ray. I'm your brother.

别跟我开玩笑雷我是你哥哥

I never joke.

我从不说笑

The way we let that woman steal them from us.

我们让那女人从我们这把它们偷走

Oh,God,Raymond.We have no choice.

喔天啊雷蒙德我们没得选

She has to die.

她必须死

Now,we're going now!Please!Please!

我们现在就走!请!这边请!

Yes,sir.Please,please,please.

好的先生请请这边请

Tickety-boo.Please.This way.OK,OK.

好极了请这边请好的好的

Whoo!Looks like Lord Boynton's expedition has created quite a stir.喔!博因顿的探险似乎引起了不小的骚动呀

Apart from the family and a three-line whip. . .

除了他的家人和三道杠的鞭子

Dr Kingjoins us, I suspect,

我想金医生也要跟我们一起去because she stuck a pin in a map of the world.

因为她在世界地图上按了颗大头针

Mr Jefferson Cope may actually be a little bit dull.

杰弗逊·科普先生可能有点无趣

He might possibly like old bits of bone and pot and whatnot.他可能会喜欢骨头和壶之类的老古董

The honourable Leonard,

尊敬的里奥纳德stuck with running his father's house in Dorset,

打理他父亲在多赛特的房♥子遇到了麻烦on no income,while said father swans around the Middle East一点收入也没有而听说他老爷却在中东闲逛looking for the head of John the Baptist.

搜寻洗礼者约翰的头颅

As for the Polish nun,

至于那个波兰修女she gives me the heebie-jeebies personally.

她给我的感觉有点神经过敏

No problem,no problem.

没事没事

Don'tbe afraid.No problem.

别怕没事

No problem,no problem.

没事没事

Hm.What have we here, I wonder?

额我想知道我们为什么停下来?

Amobile toll-booth?

遇到了移♥动♥的收费关卡?

Dame Celia Westholme.

西莉亚·韦斯特霍尔默夫人

Sorry to hold up the bus,everybody.

各位很抱歉拦住你们的车

Camel's on loan,

我的骆驼是借来的had to go back.

它得回去了

Has Boynton made any significant progress?Does anybody know?博因顿有什么进展吗?有人了解吗?

Haveyou read any of herbooks?Oui.

你有看过她的书吗?看过

It's her fault I'm here.She makes travel sound so thrilling.

我来这儿全怪她她把旅行写得那么惬意

Ah.

Welcome,welcome,welcome.Didyou have a nicejourney?欢迎欢迎欢迎旅途顺利吗?

I know, it's ghastly, isn't it?Hello, little blossoms.

我知道有点恐怖是吧?嗨我的姑娘们

Hot showers and cold beer for everyone.

各位去洗个热水澡再喝点冰啤吧

Even you,Nanny,you raving old dipsomaniac.

包括你奶妈你这个老嗜酒狂

Leonard,dear boy! Father.

里奥纳德儿子!老爷

Ah.My child bride.

啊我的小姑娘

Dinner's in the pavilion at eight.Everyone's invited.

八点就在大厅开饭了所有人都去啊

Come along!Raymond.

一起来!雷蒙德

Utter bonanza of crippled personalities.

奇怪的个性终于带来了好运

I'd have paid extra for this.

我应该额外付餐费的

Making yourself useful,Leonard?Good man!

做点事呀里奥纳德好人儿!

Coming along!

马上!

That blind chap down in the Arab camp,

在阿♥拉♥伯大营下面有个瞎了眼的小伙子every night I hear him tell a variation on the same story.

每天晚上我听他讲同一个故事的不同版本

I've heard it all over Syria.

这个故事变利亚到处都有人说

The daughter of Herodius brought John the Baptist's severed head to this land.希罗底的女儿把洗礼者约翰的头颅带来这了

She buried it where the river meets the mountain.

她把它埋在河水和山川的交汇处

Now, I've been every damn place in Syria

到现在为止从克拉克到阿勒波where any river meets anything that could possibly be construed as a mountain,变利亚所有河流汇集且能被叫做山的地方

This isthe only place left. Ithasto be here!

这是最后一处地方了一定在这儿!

Come alongthen.Chop-chop.

过来吧快点

Ah. . .

啊. . .

And these words. . .Do they speak of John?

这些话.. .有提到约翰吗?

No. It tells a different story.

没有它讲述了个全然不同的故事

A man is sitting in a tavern in Damascus.

一个人坐在大马士革的客栈里

He looks up from his wine and sees Death staring athim across the room.他喝酒时抬起头看到死神在房♥间对面盯着他

He cries out, "Butthis cannot be my time!"

他哭喊道"我的时间还没到啊!"

He flees Damascus,he rides his horse fast,

香港 1核1G 29元/月 美国1核 2G 36元/月 快云科技

快云科技: 11.11钜惠 美国云机2H5G年付148仅有40台,云服务器全场7折,香港云服务器年付388仅不到五折 公司介绍:快云科技是成立于2020年的新进主机商,持有IDC/ICP/ISP等证件资质齐全主营产品有:香港弹性云服务器,美国vps和日本vps,香港物理机,国内高防物理机以及美国日本高防物理机官网地址:www.345idc.com活动截止日期为2021年11月13日此次促销活动提供...

raksmart:全新cloud云服务器系列测评,告诉你raksmart新产品效果好不好

2021年6月底,raksmart开发出来的新产品“cloud-云服务器”正式上线对外售卖,当前只有美国硅谷机房(或许以后会有其他数据中心加入)可供选择。或许你会问raksmart云服务器怎么样啊、raksm云服务器好不好、网络速度快不好之类的废话(不实测的话),本着主机测评趟雷、大家受益的原则,先开一个给大家测评一下!官方网站:https://www.raksmart.com云服务器的说明:底层...

搬瓦工VPS:高端线路,助力企业运营,10Gbps美国 cn2 gia,1Gbps香港cn2 gia,10Gbps日本软银

搬瓦工vps(bandwagonhost)现在面向中国大陆有3条顶级线路:美国 cn2 gia,香港 cn2 gia,日本软银(softbank)。详细带宽是:美国cn2 gia、日本软银,都是2.5Gbps~10Gbps带宽,香港 cn2 gia为1Gbps带宽,搬瓦工是目前为止,全球所有提供这三种带宽的VPS(云服务器)商家里面带宽最大的,成本最高的,没有第二家了! 官方网站:https...

侦探的侦探为你推荐
滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机哪个好滚筒洗衣机和波轮洗衣机的哪个好集成显卡和独立显卡哪个好独立显卡和集成显卡区别??电脑管家和360哪个好360卫士和电脑管家,哪个更好燃气热水器和电热水器哪个好电热水器和燃气热水器哪一个更安全,且更节省能源?迈腾和帕萨特哪个好新帕萨特和新迈腾哪个好?三国游戏哪个好玩三国类的游戏哪些好玩点电信10000宽带测速电信宽带速度东莞电信宽带资费东莞电信无线宽带上网卡资费360云盘登录360云盘登陆账号360云盘网页版360云盘电脑版与网页版有什么区别?如果资料全存在360云盘电脑版里面,那网页版会是空的还是自动同步?假如电脑坏了,或重装了,那电脑版里面的资料如何才能找回不?
域名邮箱 深圳主机租用 腾讯云盘 唯品秀 l5639 国外bt 193邮箱 空间出租 老左来了 双11秒杀 中国电信测网速 100mbps 搜索引擎提交入口 免费asp空间 英雄联盟台服官网 lamp怎么读 中国电信宽带测速 google搜索打不开 上海联通 贵州电信 更多